- » Pepper Tart
Pepper Tart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pepper tart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pepper tart recipes.
Onion & Red Pepper Tarts
In small saucepan, melt 3 tablespoons (45 mL) of the butter over medium low heat; add onions, thyme and nutmeg.
Cook, covered, 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onions are very soft and are the consistency of coarse puree; season with salt and... - 39.6152
Orange And Strawberry Tart With Candied Bell Pepper Caramel
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. Let the puff pastry thaw at room temperature for about 20 minutes. Roll out the puff pastry between two sheets of wax paper to about 1/8 inch thick. Lay on a baking sheet, cover with wax paper, and refrigerate for 30... - 46.797
Bacon, Red Pepper And Cheese Herbed Tart
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Unfold pie crust; roll to 12 inches in diameter.
Place in 10 inch tart pan with a removable bottom.
Press pie crust against sides, and trim excess dough.
Line the pie crust with double thickness of heavy duty foil.
Bake 5... - 41.3995
Chorizo Red Pepper And Manchego Tarts
1. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F or 200 degree C
3. In a small skillet, heat olive oil on a medium flame.
4. Sauté the red pepper onion, garlic and rosemary for 20 to 25 minutes until the... - 44.822
Leek Saffron And Mussel Tarts
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a large bowl. Rub or cut in the butter. Sprinkle over 45ml/3 tbsp of the water and mix to a dough, adding a little more water if needed. Wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/... - 42.8691
Individual Spinach Tarts
Individual Spinach Tarts easy to make savory tart. Individual Spinach Tarts gets its taste from spinach mixed with eggs and cheese flavored with pepper. Individual Spinach Tarts is liked by many across the world. - 36.7862
These Spinach Tarts are the best of all Spinach pastry dishes that I've ever tasted ! Try out these Spinach Tarts for a snack and tell me if you've enjoyed them ! Your suggestions for the dish are welcome ! - 44.1815
Mini Tarts And Prosecco Citrusade
For Prosecco Citrusade:
1. Extract juice of one lime, one lemon, and one orange. Slice the other and set aside.
2. In a jug, pour lime, lemon, and orange juice.
3. Add sugar and mix well.
4. Now, drop sliced fruits. Pour prosecco and... - 111.635
Stilton And Leek Tart
Warm up those winter evenings with this hearty, tasty tart recipe. Not just for Christmas, this yummy tart can be the showstopper delight of any event. Take a sneak peek at the recipe presented in the video recipe here and get whomping up stilton and leek... - 109.807
Artichoke And Feta Tarts With Tomato Salad
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2. Line a baking dish with parchment paper, and set it aside.
3. For tart, place pastry sheet on counter top, and cut it into 4 equal squares.
4. With a knife, score a ¼ inch border around squares.
5. On... - 78.1052
Italian Tomato Ricotta And Basil Tart
There are some ingredient combinations that create magic, like tomato, ricotta and basil. This savory, quiche like tart makes the perfect summer brunch or a light lunch entrée and it a great way to use the abundance or summer garden tomatoes. Wonderfully... - 137.49
Savory Onion Tart
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Roll pastry into 10-inch circle.
Press into 9-inch tart pan and crimp edges tightly.
Pierce bottom and side with fork.
Bake 8 minutes or until lightly golden.
Remove to wire rack and cool completely.
Meanwhile, in large skillet, heat... - 45.2026
Mini Sausage Tarts
Light, crispy and full of flavor, these mini sausage tarts from our cookbook, 101 Homestyle Favorites, have only 4 ingredients! Make the filling the night before your get-together and your party will be a breeze. - 132.907
Fresh Tomato Tart
Learn step by step how to make this fresh tomato tart made with a pâte brisee crust, ricotta and mascarpone cheese filling and marinated mixed tomatoes on top. Learn all the tricks to a make a super flaky crust, understand why you should keep the crust... - 136.169
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface and line an 8 inch quiche pan.
Chill in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet and saute the bell peppers for about 8 minutes, until softened,... - 33.3855
Tasty Hot Chicken Salad Tarts
When looking for a comfort bingeing, hot chicken salad tarts would surely appease. Packed with flavor, texture, and great taste, this easy-to-make chicken delight is a surefire winner. Perfect for casual get together and holiday dinners, this comfort dish is... - 109.074
Roasted Tomato Tart
This vegetarian tart is great! Serve it with a side salad and you have a wonderful meal. You can also serve it as an appetizer. People will love it! - 121.754
Asparagus Tarts With Chevre
The asparagus tart with chevre recipe is a great and flavorful dish to go with any meal. Made with a base of phyllo dough and a asparagus filling flavored with rosemary and thyme, the filling also has vegetables like green onions, shallots, goat cheese and a... - 44.3983
Apple Crab And Ham Tart
How about making some apple crab and ham tarts for your party. See this fantastic video which shares an amazing recipe for delicious tarts that would add a special touch to your party menu. The video is step wise and wonderfully presented that makes it all... - 121.469
Red Onion And Black Olive Tart
Want a really light supper type meal to serve with wine and beer? Well, Scott has a very simple Onion Tart recipe which will entertain your guests without straining you in the kitchen. You need just few simple ingredients from kitchen which includes puffed... - 118.373
Quickly mix the flour, eggs, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and the butter cut into flakes to make a smooth pastry dough.
Form into a ball, cover and chill.
Cut the peeled broccoli and asparagus into 1-inch pieces.
Divide the broccoli florets.
Quarter the washed... - 46.9053
Onion Tart With Nutmeg Flavor
Savory tarts are pleasing to please guests over cozy dinners. Here is a video showing how to make one with onion filling infused with pleasant flavor of nutmeg. Good to serve with drinks. - 113.467
Vegetarian Vegetable Tart
Impress your vegetarian friends with a savory tart that is not only delicious but also beautiful: the vegetable tart! - 131.828
Mushroom Tart Hors D Oeuvres
Filling: In food processor, fitted with steel blade, finely chop mushrooms, onions and parsley.
Saute this mixture in butter, season with salt and pepper; stir in cream cheese until melted.
Use mushroom mixture to fill baked tart shells... - 32.3924
Savory Onion Tart
In the spirit of the New Year, the Truvia(r) sweetener and Kin Community have come together to inspire you with seven sweet creations. From delectable sweet treats to savory entrees and classic cocktails, these recipes are heavy on flavor, yet lower in sugar... - 121.722
It is time to make some onion tart when fresh young onions are in season. Join Chef John Maxwell as he shows an excellent onion tart recipe. The chef shares great cooking tips and makes the video absolutely interesting to watch. Try out this amazing recipe... - 119.813
Asparagus Fontina Tart
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. On a floured surface, roll puff pastry into a 16-by-10-inch rectangle. Trim uneven edges.
3. Place pastry on a baking sheet. With a sharp knife, lightly score pastry dough 1 inch in from the edges to mark a rectangle. Using a - 23.8665
Strawberry Cheese Tarts
Mix all ingredients except preserves (no liquid is used).
Roll and cut into squares about 2 inches square.
Place in center of each square 1 tea spoon of strawberry preserves or jam and fold over at corners.
Bake at 375 degrees until slightly brown on top. - 27.7197
Tuna Cheese Tarts
Why not try this Tuna Cheese Tarts? I am sure that you'll soon get hooked to it, just as I did. Try out this quick and simple recipe for Tuna Cheese Tarts to believe it! - 40.5061
Breakfast menus offer some of our most favorite food items including bacon, eggs, pancakes, beignets and list goes on and on. This will be one of you’re favorite go to dishes especially when your entertaining because it is packed with flavor, it’s quick,... - 118.015
Deep-dish Salmon Tart
Roll out sufficient pastry, and line a deep oblong baking dish, 9" x 6 1/2" x 2".
Turn salmon and its juice into bowl.
Discard dark skin; mash bones and salmon with juice.
Add next 7 ingredients.
Taste, and season with lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste... - 44.5897
Tomato Eggplant Tarts
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Heat the oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and pepper and saute for 3 minutes or until slightly soft.
Add the eggplant to the skillet and saute, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Add the... - 46.2391
Oyster And Spinach Tart
Preheat the oven to 190Â°C (375Â°F).
Roughly chop the shallots and saute lightly in the butter.
Add the spinach or silverbeet leaves and cook over moderate heat for 5 minutes.
Add the nutmeg and the seasoning.
Place in the work bowl and process until... - 44.5195
Thaw the puff pastry.
On a floured surface roll out 1/4 inch thick.
Cut out 8 circles about 3 1/4 inches across to line individual souffle dishes.
Rinse the shrimp in a sieve and drain.
Wash and pat the dill dry and chop, reserving a few stalks for... - 40.7472
Roquefort And Walnut Tart
1. Thaw the pastry. Put aside 20 walnuts and finely chop the rest.
2. Mash the Roquefort to a puree with a fork, add the chopped walnuts and cream. Fold in the 4 eggs and grated Gruyere. Season with grated nutmeg and pepper.
3. Preheat the oven to 250°C... - 36.8681
Olive Cheese Tart
Cook leek until tender in hot butter.
Mix in olives and turn into the chilled pastry shell, distributing mixture evenly.
Blend cheeses and flour; sprinkle over leek mixture.
Beat eggs, pepper, and nutmeg together.
Beat in cream; pour over cheese mixture in... - 41.8854
Tomato And Basil Tart With Chevre
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Peel, seed and chop the tomatoes and set aside in a colander to drain.
3. Heat the stock in a large nonstick skillet over high heat. Add the onion, reduce the heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Add the... - 38.5571
To make the pastry, mix together the flour and the salt.
Using your fingertips, rub the butter and shortening into the flour until the mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
Add water and knead lightly.
Form the dough into a ball, dust with flour, wrap in wax... - 47.9817
Spinach Ricotta Tart
1.Prepare pie crust mix, following label directions for one-crust pie. Line a 9 in. pie plate with pastry; flute edge, making a high rim to hold all the filling. Prick bottom and sides with fork to keep the pastry flat while baking. Fit a piece of wax paper... - 37.0357
Mushroom Olive And Herb Tart
These mushroom olive and herb tart are a great companion on the go. They keep well and taste good at room temperature or even cold. Watch the video for recipe details and one thing is for sure, whether you are travelling or not, you have to make it once you... - 117.674
Golden Leek Tart
In medium bowl, stir flour and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
With a pastry blender, cut in shortening with 4 tablespoons margarine or butter (1/2 stick) until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Sprinkle about 4 tablespoons cold water, 1 tablespoon at a time, into flour... - 43.5806
Rustic Tomato And Arugula Tart
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates how to make a rustic tomato and arugula tart - perfect for a casual lunch or a picnic. - 124.769
These little crustless tarts make a great side dish to lunch or dinner. Very cheesy, very chic :-) - 24.0058
Crustless Spinach Tart
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly spray a 9-inch glass pie plate with vegetable oil.
Dust with 1 1/2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
Heat olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion and saute until translucent.
Add garlic and saute 1 minute... - 42.5069
Store-bought puff pastry makes this tart ridiculously easy. Perfect for Easter or a springtime brunch, this cheesy tart is super-impressive and even tastier than it looks! - 109.796
Tomatqand Black Olive Tart
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour into a mixing bowl and rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Sprinkle over the water and mix to a dough. Knead lightly on a floured surface for a few seconds until smooth. Wrap and chill... - 40.3234
Red Cabbage And Apple Tarts - This Week's Feast
Cute little individual tarts made with cabbage and apples that are cooked with honey. They're topped with pie crust, baked, then topped with gorgonzola cheese and reduced balsamic vinegar. They are meant to be eaten alongside a Steak Salad. - 109.026
Courgette, Tomato And Feta Cheese Tart
Today I'll be making a deliciously simple, colourful tart, full of the flavours of tomatoes and courgettes, with rich, creamy feta, on a light puff pastry base. Easy to make, this will be ready in about 45 minutes and serves 4, if served up with some new... - 113.777
Fig And Blue Cheese Tart
1. First make the pastry. Tip the flours into a food processor with 1/2 tsp salt and the diced butter. Pulse until you can't feel any lumps, then tip in the walnuts. Mix the egg yolks with 3 tbsp cold water, then dribble this into the machine while you pulse... - 38.2861
Courgette & Goat's Cheese Tart
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Lightly dust a surface with flour, then roll out the pastry into a large, 5mm thick circle. Use to line a deep, 23cm tart tin with removable base. Trim away excess pastry. Prick all over with a fork, then line with baking... - 33.8835
Oven Roasted Tomato & Goat's Cheese Tarts
1. Heat oven to 150C/130C fan/gas 3. Place the tomatoes in a single layer cut-side up, in a lightly oiled, shallow baking tray. Sprinkle with three-quarters of the thyme leaves, 1 tsp sea salt flakes and some black pepper, and roast for 1/2 hrs until they... - 34.3448
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Roll out pastry and cut into 3-inch rounds.
Line 36 tiny (2-inch) tart pans with pastry rounds.
Sprinkle a generous teaspoonful of grated cheese into each tart.
Combine milk, eggs, salt, nutmeg and pepper and spoon this mixture i - 30.2794
To make the tart shell, combine the flour and salt in the bowl of an electric mixer.
Add the butter and, using the whisk attachment, combine the mixture on a slow speed.
When small chunks the size of rice form, add the yolks and increase the speed.
Strain in... - 41.623
Much lighter than the traditional French Quiche, this main dish tart still packs an amazing amount of flavor! With a ricotta base, sautéed onions and zucchini along with a Black Forest Ham center all nestled in light, flakey fillo dough; this is a tart... - 116.478
Sweet Tart Kraut
Heat the butter in a large skillet.
Mix in the onion and garlic and cook until tender, stirring occasionally.
Add sauerkraut, a blend of sugar, salt, and pepper, and the pimiento; toss until well mixed.
Heat thoroughly, stirring occasionally. - 29.3666
Herbed Cheese Tarts
Spray twenty-four 1/4-inch muffin cups with nonstick coating.
Sprinkle bread crumbs onto bottom and sides of muffin cups to coat.
Shake muffin pans to remove excess crumbs.
In small mixer bowl combine cream cheese, cottage cheese, Swiss cheese, flour, basil... - 43.8263
Mushroom Tarts Savory
Sieve flour, salt and sodabicarb together in a large mixing bowl.
Mix butter and flour with fingers for 8-10 minutes till it resembles bread crumbs.
Knead to a stiff dough with milk.
Roll out the dough into 1/2 cm thick pastry.
Cut the pastry into 5 cm... - 44.9702
Lavande Spring Vegetable Tart
1. Rinse tomatoes, core, and cut in half lengthwise. Trim off and discard fennel tops, root ends, and any bruised spots. Rinse heads and cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch slices. Peel and chop garlic.
2. Rub 1 tablespoon olive oil over bottom of 10- by 15-inch... - 44.8149
Summer Squash And Tomato Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 425° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the squash and onion and season with salt and white pepper. Cover and cook over moderately high heat, stirring occasionally, until the... - 32.7135
Tomato Tart With Cheddar Crust
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 3. Blitz the flour, butter and cheese in a food processor until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs, add the egg, then whizz again until it forms a ball.
2. Lightly dust a cool surface with flour, then roll out the pastry. Line... - 33.4765
Rustic Tomato Tart
Preheat oven to 425°F.
In medium bowl, stir flour and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
With pastry blender or two knives used scissor fashion, cut in margarine or butter, and shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Sprinkle 3 to 4 tablespoons cold water, 1... - 45.2204
Cabbage Turnovers & Tarts
Prepare dough for pastry and divide into 4 equal portions. Wrap separately and refrigerate 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
When ready to make tarts or turnovers, melt butter or heat vegetable oil over low heat in a large skillet. Add onions and saute for 5... - 35.0034
Prepare your own pastry or use a pie crust mix.
Roll out dough on a lightly floured board into about a 12-inch circle.
With a 3-inch cooky cutter, cut dough into rounds.
Using a muffin pan whose cups are 1 3/4 inches in diameter, press and fit each round into... - 43.7517
Tuna Salad Tarts
Combine tuna with its broth and pineapple.
Blend mayonnaise, lemon juice, sour cream and curry powder then mix lightly through tuna and pineapple.
Add salt to taste.
Arrange lettuce in bottom of each tart shell.
Mound tuna salad on top.
Garnish with... - 38.7714
Shrimp Custard Tarts
Line 8 individual foil pie or tart pans with pastry.
Arrange shrimp on bottom of each pan.
Cook bacon until crisp; crumble and sprinkle over the shrimp.
Sprinkle a layer of cheese over the bacon.
Beat eggs slightly; add milk, thyme, Tabasco, salt, and... - 37.4276
Goat's Cheese Asparagus And Cherry Tomato Tarts
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Unwrap the pastry, cut into 6 squares, then roll out each square to a 15cm circle. Line
6 x 9cm small tart tins with the pastry circles. Chill for 30 mins. Fill with parchment paper and some baking beans, then bake blind... - 34.395
Bacon And Egg Tart
Bacon And Egg Tart! My mouth waters with the mere mention of this amazing snack. A wonderfully tasty tart, it is often served for my tea parties or coffee mornings!! You simply have to try the Bacon And Egg Tart! - 34.3258
1. Wash the thyme sprigs and pat them dry on a cloth.
2. Make the shortcrust pastry and allow it to rest in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
3. Lightly grease four 3½ inch (10cm) loose-bottomed individual tart cases.
4. Roll out the pastry... - 91.0308
Cheesy Artichoke Tarts
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 32 mini muffin pan cups with no stick cooking spray. Gently press 1 won ton wrapper into each muffin cup, allowing ends to extend above cups. Spray edges of wrappers with no stick cooking spray. Set aside.
Combine cheese, cream... - 30.8905
Cheesy Savory Filling For Tarts
Prepare tomato gravy as directed in the recipe.
Thicken the gravy by cooking for 15 minutes longer.
Add rest of the ingredients.
Fill the baked tart shells before serving. - 23.4272
Rustic Roasted Vegetable Tart
In a large bowl, combine vegetables, 3 tablespoons oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
Transfer to an ungreased 15-inch x 10-inch x 1-inch baking pan.
Bake at 450° for 25-30 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and the moisture has evaporated, stirring every... - 45.5653
Beef 'n' Sausage Tarts
Beef 'N' Sausage Tarts is an irresistible side dish that you simply can't resist. Try this Beef 'N' Sausage Tarts dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 46.7336
Tomato Cheese Tarts
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Brush the sheets of filo pastry lightly with egg white and cut into sixteen 10 cm / 4 in squares.
2. Layer the squares in twos, in eight patty tins. Spoon the cheese into the pastry cases. Season with black pepper... - 31.0682
Hot Chicken Salad In Cheese Tarts
1. Prepare Tart Shells as directed except — stir cheese into flour mixture before adding water.
2. Toss chicken, celery, lemon juice, onion, salt and pepper in 1 1/2-quart bowl. Mix in mayonnaise. Carefully fold in grapes and 1/4 cup almonds. Cover loosely... - 32.4597
Peas Tarts Savory
Sieve flour, salt and soda bicarb together in a large mixing bowl.
Mix butter and flour with fingers for 8-10 minutes until it resembles bread crumbs.
Knead flour to a stiff dough with milk.
Roll out the dough to 1/2 cm thick pastry.
Cut pastry into 5 cm... - 48.1455
1. Prepare the pie shell. Refrigerate.
2. Preheat oven to 375F.
3. In a medium size bowl, mix onion, pate, garlic and 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg. Mix.
4. Over bottom of pie shell, evenly spread the mixture.
5. In a medium bowl, add cream, egg,... - 49.0446
Imperial Mushroom Tarts
In a medium skillet, melt butter or margarine.
Add chopped mushrooms and onions.
Stirring occasionally, cook over medium heat for 3 minutes until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Stir in flour until bubbly.
Stir in cream, salt, pepper, chervil and nutmeg.
Cook... - 43.2987
Homemade Onion Tart
Cut 4 oz. lard and 2 oz. butter into 8 oz. flour sifted with a pinch of salt.
Add just enough ice water to hold together, form lightly into a ball and chill for at least 1 hour.
Oil an 8-inch tart tin.
Roll out the pastry as thin as possible.
Line the tin... - 45.5918
Caramelized Onion Tart
1. Heat oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5. Slide a baking sheet in to heat. Roll the pastry out enough to line a deep 20cm flan tin or a shallow 23cm one. Chill for 10 mins.
2. Put a few balls of crumpled foil in the base of the pastry case, then bake on the baking... - 34.6255
Mushroom And Leek Tart
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine butter, leeks and mushrooms. Cover with lid; microwave on high 6 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once during cooking. Spoon off any excess liquid.
2. In medium bowl, stir soup until smooth; stir... - 35.114
Tomato And Sausage Tart
Position rack in lower third of oven and preheat to 400°F .
Spread mustard over pastry and bake 5 minutes.
Cool thoroughly Remove sausage from casings.
Saute in small skillet, crumbling with fork, until cooked through.
Drain and cool.
Sprinkle sausage over... - 43.9648
Cheddar Onion Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2) Prepare and roll the pastry into a 12 inch circle, and place in a 9 inch pie pan with a high fluted edge.
3) Evenly prick the pastry all over with a fork, then place a wax paper and add rice grains or... - 44.1656
Ham And Eggs Tart
In a skillet, saute onion in butter until tender.
Remove from the heat; stir in ham and set aside.
Unroll crescent roll dough into one long rectangle.
Press onto the bottom and 1 in up the sides of a greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking dish; seal seams and... - 44.8776
1. Prepare a pastry tin
2. Roll out the prepared pastry to 1/4-inch (5 mm) thick.
3. Line a well-greased 8-inch (20 cm) flan tin. The pastry will come slightly above the rim of the tin and the edges should be crimped at the edges into a fluted... - 44.4239
Creamy Cheese Tart
Cheese Tart is simply a delicious side dish recipe. Try this Cheese Tart; I bet, you will get a huge fan following for this one. - 31.3925
Cheese And Herb Tart
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a bowl, mash the cheese and beat in 4 of the eggs.
3) Add the parsley, chopped chard leaves, salt, pepper, marjoram, lard or butter and half of the dissolved saffron.
4) Use your hands... - 45.353
Lattice Lobster Tart
This is a great recipe for a yummy Latticed Lobster Tart! I have made this for a number of parties and they have never let me down. Try this amazing Latticed Lobster Tart recipe! - 44.9363
Cheese Tart From Obwalden
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) On a pastry board, heap the flour and make a well in the center.
3) Into the well, put the butter, Gruyere cheese, salt and the diluted vinegar.
4) With your finger tips, mix the... - 46.1394
Vegetarian Cheese Tart
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Sprinkle nuts evenly on crust.
Melt butter in small skillet over medium heat.
Add zucchini and garlic and saute several minutes until softened.
Sprinkle with dill, salt and pepper and toss lightly.
Spoon into crust.
Pour eggs over and... - 42.5354
Cheese And Onion Tart
1. Melt the butter and fry the onion until soft but not coloured.
2. Stir in the flour and mix well.
3. Add the milk, stir until boiling and boil for 3 minutes. Add seasoning. .
4. Cool a little, then stir in the egg yolks and most of the cheese, reheat... - 35.3924
Caramelized Onion Tart With Whole Wheat Crust
1. In a food processor, pulse the 1 1/2 cups of flour with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Add the butter and pulse until it's the size of small peas. Sprinkle in the cold water and pulse until the dough begins to come together. Scrape onto a sheet of plastic wrap and pat... - 30.4919
Thick Onion Tart
1) Prheat the oven to 375 F
2) Into a mixing bowl sift the flours, salt and mustard powder
3) Using the hands run the margarine into the flour to get a sand like texture
4) Stir in the grated cheese and enough cold water to a dough
5)... - 48.5091
Shrimp And Cheese Tarts
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Sift flour and salt into a bowl.
Rub in butter till mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Mix in cheese and sufficient water to form a soft dough.
Knead lightly on floured board.
Roll out thinly and cut into 24 x 2 1/2 inch (6 cm)... - 43.8978
Caramelized Onion And Spinach Tart
1. Make the pastry. Sift the flour and salt into a bowl and rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Stir in the Parmesan and then gradually work in the water to form a soft dough. Wrap in clingfilm and chill for 30 minutes.
2. Roll out... - 36.9337
Gorgonzola Onion Tart
Roll piecrust from center to edges on a lightly floured surface forming a circle about 12 inches in diameter.
Ease pastry into a 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom, pressing dough up into fluted sides of tart pan.
Trim edges, reserving scraps.
Do not... - 45.0507
Provencal Vegetable Tart With Seared Tuna
1. Assemble the mise en place.
2. To make the tart pastry, cut the butter and shortening into tablespoon-sized pieces. Wrap the butter and shortening separately in plastic wrap and freeze for 30 minutes.
3. Combine the flour and salt in the bowl of a food... - 44.4746
Pepper Tart Recipes By Category