- » Pepper Tart
Pepper Tart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pepper tart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pepper tart recipes.
Onion & Red Pepper Tarts
In small saucepan, melt 3 tablespoons (45 mL) of the butter over medium low heat; add onions, thyme and nutmeg.
Cook, covered, 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onions are very soft and are the consistency of coarse puree; season with salt and... - 37.0871
Bacon, Red Pepper And Cheese Herbed Tart
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Unfold pie crust; roll to 12 inches in diameter.
Place in 10 inch tart pan with a removable bottom.
Press pie crust against sides, and trim excess dough.
Line the pie crust with double thickness of heavy duty foil.
Bake 5... - 39.2646
Orange And Strawberry Tart With Candied Bell Pepper Caramel
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. Let the puff pastry thaw at room temperature for about 20 minutes. Roll out the puff pastry between two sheets of wax paper to about 1/8 inch thick. Lay on a baking sheet, cover with wax paper, and refrigerate for 30... - 44.5271
Chorizo Red Pepper And Manchego Tarts
1. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F or 200 degree C
3. In a small skillet, heat olive oil on a medium flame.
4. Sauté the red pepper onion, garlic and rosemary for 20 to 25 minutes until the... - 42.8823
Leek Saffron And Mussel Tarts
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a large bowl. Rub or cut in the butter. Sprinkle over 45ml/3 tbsp of the water and mix to a dough, adding a little more water if needed. Wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/... - 41.076
Individual Spinach Tarts
Individual Spinach Tarts easy to make savory tart. Individual Spinach Tarts gets its taste from spinach mixed with eggs and cheese flavored with pepper. Individual Spinach Tarts is liked by many across the world. - 34.9381
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface and line an 8 inch quiche pan.
Chill in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet and saute the bell peppers for about 8 minutes, until softened,... - 31.0207
Mini Tarts And Prosecco Citrusade
For Prosecco Citrusade:
1. Extract juice of one lime, one lemon, and one orange. Slice the other and set aside.
2. In a jug, pour lime, lemon, and orange juice.
3. Add sugar and mix well.
4. Now, drop sliced fruits. Pour prosecco and... - 0
Mini Sausage Tarts
Light, crispy and full of flavor, these mini sausage tarts from our cookbook, 101 Homestyle Favorites, have only 4 ingredients! Make the filling the night before your get-together and your party will be a breeze. - 139.338
Artichoke And Feta Tarts With Tomato Salad
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2. Line a baking dish with parchment paper, and set it aside.
3. For tart, place pastry sheet on counter top, and cut it into 4 equal squares.
4. With a knife, score a ¼ inch border around squares.
5. On... - 80.6834
Savory Onion Tart
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Roll pastry into 10-inch circle.
Press into 9-inch tart pan and crimp edges tightly.
Pierce bottom and side with fork.
Bake 8 minutes or until lightly golden.
Remove to wire rack and cool completely.
Meanwhile, in large skillet, heat... - 42.9062
Tomato Eggplant Tarts
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Heat the oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and pepper and saute for 3 minutes or until slightly soft.
Add the eggplant to the skillet and saute, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Add the... - 43.7485
Thaw the puff pastry.
On a floured surface roll out 1/4 inch thick.
Cut out 8 circles about 3 1/4 inches across to line individual souffle dishes.
Rinse the shrimp in a sieve and drain.
Wash and pat the dill dry and chop, reserving a few stalks for... - 37.9339
Deep-dish Salmon Tart
Roll out sufficient pastry, and line a deep oblong baking dish, 9" x 6 1/2" x 2".
Turn salmon and its juice into bowl.
Discard dark skin; mash bones and salmon with juice.
Add next 7 ingredients.
Taste, and season with lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste... - 44.1692
These Spinach Tarts are the best of all Spinach pastry dishes that I've ever tasted ! Try out these Spinach Tarts for a snack and tell me if you've enjoyed them ! Your suggestions for the dish are welcome ! - 41.6778
Stilton And Leek Tart
Warm up those winter evenings with this hearty, tasty tart recipe. Not just for Christmas, this yummy tart can be the showstopper delight of any event. Take a sneak peek at the recipe presented in the video recipe here and get whomping up stilton and leek... - 111.126
Italian Tomato Ricotta And Basil Tart
There are some ingredient combinations that create magic, like tomato, ricotta and basil. This savory, quiche like tart makes the perfect summer brunch or a light lunch entrée and it a great way to use the abundance or summer garden tomatoes. Wonderfully... - 140.481
Onion Tart With Nutmeg Flavor
Savory tarts are pleasing to please guests over cozy dinners. Here is a video showing how to make one with onion filling infused with pleasant flavor of nutmeg. Good to serve with drinks. - 116.401
Mushroom Tart Hors D Oeuvres
Filling: In food processor, fitted with steel blade, finely chop mushrooms, onions and parsley.
Saute this mixture in butter, season with salt and pepper; stir in cream cheese until melted.
Use mushroom mixture to fill baked tart shells... - 30.8197
Fresh Tomato Tart
Learn step by step how to make this fresh tomato tart made with a pâte brisee crust, ricotta and mascarpone cheese filling and marinated mixed tomatoes on top. Learn all the tricks to a make a super flaky crust, understand why you should keep the crust... - 141.522
It is time to make some onion tart when fresh young onions are in season. Join Chef John Maxwell as he shows an excellent onion tart recipe. The chef shares great cooking tips and makes the video absolutely interesting to watch. Try out this amazing recipe... - 147.726
Tasty Hot Chicken Salad Tarts
When looking for a comfort bingeing, hot chicken salad tarts would surely appease. Packed with flavor, texture, and great taste, this easy-to-make chicken delight is a surefire winner. Perfect for casual get together and holiday dinners, this comfort dish is... - 112.159
Tuna Cheese Tarts
Why not try this Tuna Cheese Tarts? I am sure that you'll soon get hooked to it, just as I did. Try out this quick and simple recipe for Tuna Cheese Tarts to believe it! - 38.8013
Breakfast menus offer some of our most favorite food items including bacon, eggs, pancakes, beignets and list goes on and on. This will be one of you’re favorite go to dishes especially when your entertaining because it is packed with flavor, it’s quick,... - 42.2509
1. Prepare the pie shell. Refrigerate.
2. Preheat oven to 375F.
3. In a medium size bowl, mix onion, pate, garlic and 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg. Mix.
4. Over bottom of pie shell, evenly spread the mixture.
5. In a medium bowl, add cream, egg,... - 46.8955
Roasted Tomato Tart
This vegetarian tart is great! Serve it with a side salad and you have a wonderful meal. You can also serve it as an appetizer. People will love it! - 121.322
Shrimp And Cheese Tarts
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Sift flour and salt into a bowl.
Rub in butter till mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Mix in cheese and sufficient water to form a soft dough.
Knead lightly on floured board.
Roll out thinly and cut into 24 x 2 1/2 inch (6 cm)... - 41.5394
Mushroom Olive And Herb Tart
These mushroom olive and herb tart are a great companion on the go. They keep well and taste good at room temperature or even cold. Watch the video for recipe details and one thing is for sure, whether you are travelling or not, you have to make it once you... - 119.041
Apple Crab And Ham Tart
How about making some apple crab and ham tarts for your party. See this fantastic video which shares an amazing recipe for delicious tarts that would add a special touch to your party menu. The video is step wise and wonderfully presented that makes it all... - 135.184
Parmesan Rice Tart
To make a dough, chop the Parmesan finely with the metal blade of a food processor, about 30 seconds.
Reserve 3/4 cup.
Add the flour to the remaining Parmesan and pulse until blended, about 4 times.
Add 1 stick butter and process until the mixture resembles... - 41.1304
Red Onion And Black Olive Tart
Want a really light supper type meal to serve with wine and beer? Well, Scott has a very simple Onion Tart recipe which will entertain your guests without straining you in the kitchen. You need just few simple ingredients from kitchen which includes puffed... - 123.215
Quickly knead pastry for a pie shell from the dough ingredients.
Chill 1 hour.
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Grease the pan.
On a floured surface roll the dough out into a circle.
Fit into the pan and shape a rim about 1 1/4 inches high.
Cover with parchment... - 42.9689
Store-bought puff pastry makes this tart ridiculously easy. Perfect for Easter or a springtime brunch, this cheesy tart is super-impressive and even tastier than it looks! - 117.334
Courgette, Tomato And Feta Cheese Tart
Today I'll be making a deliciously simple, colourful tart, full of the flavours of tomatoes and courgettes, with rich, creamy feta, on a light puff pastry base. Easy to make, this will be ready in about 45 minutes and serves 4, if served up with some new... - 115.075
Roasted Eggplant And Tapenade Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F
2) Line a baking sheet with a parchment paper and brush with oil.
3) Peel and slice the eggplants lengthwise into 1/4 inch thick slices.
4) Separate the garlic cloves , peel and reserve 1 garlic clove.
... - 44.1143
Fig And Blue Cheese Tart
1. First make the pastry. Tip the flours into a food processor with 1/2 tsp salt and the diced butter. Pulse until you can't feel any lumps, then tip in the walnuts. Mix the egg yolks with 3 tbsp cold water, then dribble this into the machine while you pulse... - 37.8761
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Roll out pastry and cut into 3-inch rounds.
Line 36 tiny (2-inch) tart pans with pastry rounds.
Sprinkle a generous teaspoonful of grated cheese into each tart.
Combine milk, eggs, salt, nutmeg and pepper and spoon this mixture i - 28.4766
Tomato Tart With Cheddar Crust
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 3. Blitz the flour, butter and cheese in a food processor until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs, add the egg, then whizz again until it forms a ball.
2. Lightly dust a cool surface with flour, then roll out the pastry. Line... - 32.3267
Pepper Tart Recipes By Category