- » Pepper Syrup
Pepper Syrup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pepper syrup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pepper syrup recipes.
Pepper Squash Roasted With Maple Syrup And Cider
Cut the squash in half and remove the seeds.
Place in a roasting pan, sprinkle with salt, and cover.
Bake at 350 degrees until almost tender, about 45 minutes.
Meanwhile, melt the butter and combine it with the cider and maple syrup.
Brush the... - 35.3007
Melon With Serrano Mint Syrup
In a small saucepan, combine sugar, water, lemon juice, honey and pepper.
Bring to a boil; cook for 3-5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
Remove from the heat; stir in mint and lemon peel.
Cool to room temperature.
Strain syrup; discard pepper, mint and... - 36.282
Homemade Dr. Pepper Cake
Moist and delish Dr. Pepper cakes are an all time favorite and the chef here tries to replicate the ones which we get in stores. Take a look at this video to learn how to make a classic Dr. Pepper cake with few basic items. Nice video, but it would have... - 87.1438
Flavored Simple Syrup
In this cooking video, Clint will show you some of his favorite simple syrups that he uses to make some amazing cocktails. Stay tuned to find out what those cocktails are! - 132.485
Brussel Sprouts In Maple Syrup Vinaigrette
1. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook brussel sprouts about 10 minutes, until tender crisp. Drain well. Place in a bowl and immediately toss with vinegar.
2. Whisk together oil, maple syrup, lemon juice, mustard, basil, salt and pepper.
3. Pour over... - 32.6102
Ham Steaks Glazed With Maple Syrup
? Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
? Mix maple syrup with butter and lemon juice. Place ham steaks on ovenproof platter and brush mixture on both sides. Season with pepper.
? Change oven setting to broil. Set platter on top oven rack and broil 4 minutes on... - 22.6153
Wild Boar With Rose Hip Syrup
Cook boar in salt water, until half done; add carrots cut into strips, parsnips, onions, garlic, and red wine; flavour with pepper, bay leaf and juniper berries and cook until meat is tender. - 25.8629
Sugary Squash With Maple Syrup
Are you having a hard time to decide on a delicious side dish for the Halloween meal. This sugary squash in maple syrup will make a perfect combination with turkey, chicken or pork. Moreover, this can be a perfect preparation for your veggie friends during... - 120.344
Melon Berry And Pear Salad With Cayenne Lemon Mint Syrup
1. To prepare syrup, combine first 5 ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, cook 3 minutes or until mixture is slightly syrupy. Remove from heat, stir in 1/4 cup mint and rind. Let stand 30 minutes. Strain syrup through a sieve over a small bowl;... - 34.4225
Asian Pear And Avocado Salad With Garam Masala Syrup
The combination of garam masala — a blend of sweet and hot spices — and a light sugar syrup adds so much flavor to this refreshing salad that no oil is necessary. The spice blend subtly enhances the natural sweetness of the pear and the avocado, while... - 40.7932
Cedar Plank Salmon With Maple Syrup Glaze
1. Soak wooden plank in water for at least 2 hours.
2. Preheat grill to high.
3. For glaze, in a bowl mix maple syrup, garlic, olive oil, soy sauce, chilli pepper, salt, black pepper, and lemon juice.
4. On plank, place salmon, and... - 105.988
Creole Pork Chops With Cane Syrup Barbecue Sauce
Combine sherry, syrup, Cajun seasoning, tomato paste, and thyme with a whisk.
Place trimmed pork in a heavy-duty resealable plastic bag and pour marinade over pork.
Seal bag and refrigerate 1-6 hours, occasionally turning the bag.
Preheat grill to medium... - 40.3888
Powder aniseeds finely.
Combine sugar and three cups water in a pan and place pan on fire.
Stir until sugar is dissolved.
When it comes to a boil, sprinkle milk to clarify syrup.
Let it boil for a minute more.
Remove from heat.
Add aniseed powder and mix... - 40.2559
This Almond Syrup is a rich almond extract that you can use for preparing a number of Indian sweets. Add this to your kheers, or rice puddings , barfies , cakes etc. and watch them turn irresistible ! Try this Almond Syrup and let me know if you agree with me... - 38.9561
Syrup Glazed Turnips
1.Remove the peel of turnips and cut them in quarters.
2.Take a 9 or 10 inch frying pan, put 1 inch water and salt in it and let it boil.
3.Stir in the turnip and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
4.Once done, drain.
5.Add chicken broth, sugar,... - 42.4593
Video 2 Home Canning Fruit In Syrup Or As A Pie Filling
If you like to enjoy the fruit of your hard work for a long time; here is a video showing canning apricots in syrup and as a pie filling. If you have all the canning equipments this video is very useful for you and the chefs also make a nice succulent pork... - 77.2759
Green Peppercorn Sauce
Combine all ingredients in food processor or blender container; process until well blended. - 14.1452
Sweet And Sour Pepper Salad
Attention all the weight watchers!! Here's a great salad recipe that you must try. Watch chef Heather prepare this truly scrumptious Sweet and Sour Pepper Salad. We bet your guests will certainly call back to ask for the recipe. - 94.6688
Pickled Sweet Peppers
Place sugar, vinegar and salt in saucepan.
Heat and stir until sugar dissolves.
Slice peppers lengthwise; remove seed and caps.
Place in sterilized jars; pack tightly.
Pour syrup over peppers; seal.
Let set for several weeks; serve.
NOTE: Green peppers may be... - 29.891
Combine first 7 ingredients.
Cut ribs into 8 strips.
Pile dressing mixture at 1 end of the ribs.
Roll up, and tie with string.
Place in a shallow baking pan, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bake at 450Ã‚Â°F. 20 minutes.
Reduce heat to 325Ã‚Â°F.;... - 40.046
Pepper Stir Fry
1) Drain the orange segments and save about 2 tablespoons syrup for Orange Soy Sauce.
2) To make the orange soy sauce, mix all the ingredients together. Keep it aside. ... - 44.7705
Pepper And Pineapple Slaw
Pepper And Pineapple Slaw has a Superb taste. The mayonnaise and lemon juice gives the Pepper And Pineapple Slaw Incredible taste. - 34.7796
Roasted Acorn Squash Soup With Maple Cream
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Cut the squash in half, scoop out and discard the seeds.
Place, cut side down, on a foil lined baking sheet.
Bake for about 45 minutes, until the squash is fork tender.
Let cool a bit, then peel.
Combine the celery, carrot,... - 47.365
Pork Pepper Steak
Thinly slice pork into bite-size strips.
Cut green pepper into 1-inch squares.
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup; add enough water to make % cup liquid.
In bowl stir syrup mixture and soy into cornstarch.
Stir in honey, bouillon granules, garlic, and... - 44.1567
Chicken And Hot Peppers
Drain pineapple; reserve 1/3 cup syrup.
Quarter pineapple slices.
Blend reserved syrup into cornstarch; stir in soy sauce.
Add chicken; marinate 30 minutes at room temperature.
Drain chicken, reserving marinade.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat;... - 40.2616
Pepper Aniseed Cracker Bread
1) Preheat oven to 450 degrees C.
2) Grease baking sheet and keep aside.
3) Use a food processor to blend flour, aniseed, pepper and salt.
4) Add barley malt, water and oil to the flour mixture, while the processor is running.
5) Once... - 42.7316
Place steaks in a glass, earthenware, or enamelled bowl.
Mix half of the coarsely crushed peppercorns in the wine, and pour over steaks.
Allow to marinate for at least 30 min., preferably longer.
Drain steaks, and pat dry with paper... - 36.5159
1) Cut fish into 2" or 3" squares.
2) Season with salt, black pepper and red pepper and keep aside.
3) Use vegetable spray over a 5 quart or large saucepan.
4) Gently heat.
5) Add in the vegetables and cook for 40 minutes, uncovered.
6) Mix 1 cup water... - 45.4228
Mashed Sweet Potato Caramel
Left-over sweet potatoes, either baked or boiled, may be used for this dish.
Mash potatoes and add sufficient milk or cream to make a smooth, soft paste.
Season with pepper and salt.
Put into a well-greased casserole.
Pour in thick maple sirup heated with... - 30.3621
Court Bouillon For Fish
1. Put the water, carrot, onion, celery and sliced lemon into a large agate or enamel kettle. Bring the liquid to boiling.
2. Add the salt, pepper, cloves and bay leaf. Boil 2 or 3 minutes.
Use to poach fish. This amount of water will poach a 2- to 3-pound... - 32.6851
Redfish Court Bouillon
Fillet fish, reserving head and bones.
Cut fillets into 3- x 2-inch pieces, and set aside in refrigerator.
Combine head, bones, and 2 quarts water in a large Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour.
Strain stock through layers of... - 36.9415
Court Bouillon For Fish And Shellfish
This court bouillon recipe for fish or shell fish is incredibly savory. Made with veggies like onions, leeks, carrots and herbs along with a bouquet garni, it is simply made by boiling ans starining when cool. go ahead and use it in recipes of your choice, it... - 39.8429
Peppery Maple Grill
Peppery Maple Grill has a amazing taste. Peppery Maple Grill gets its taste from boneless chicken cooked with tomatoes and maple syrup. Peppery Maple Grill is loved by many people. - 33.5348
Spiced Ham Patties
Combine the egg and milk; stir in bread crumbs, onion, and pepper.
Add ham; mix well.
Shape mixture into four 4-inch patties.
In saucepan combine brown sugar, honey, dry mustard, and the spiced apple syrup; heat through.
Grill patties over medium-hot coals... - 42.5032
The duck brigade is a cooked duck recipe prepared with the flavors of oranges, lime, brown sugar and rum. Rich and heavy on the taste, the duck is roasted and served with a gravy of pan drippings cooked with rum with broth and prepared syrup. I love this... - 49.0008
Sweet 'n Sour Pork With Peppers
Set Power Select at MEDIUM-HIGH.
In small glass bowl, combine reserved syrup, vinegar and cornstarch; heat 3/4 to 1 minute or until thickened, stirring once.
In square baking dish, heat oil 2 minutes; stir in pork, soy sauce and onion.
Heat 7 to 8 minutes,... - 39.5584
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Place the 8 dry ingredients in a bowl no need to sift and mix thoroughly.
Add the mayonnaise, the cream cheese, and the syrups, and mix with your hands until they are completely incorporated into the dry ingredients and the batter... - 42.2662
Peppered Peaches With Ham
1 In a large bowl, put the peach halves.
2 Sprinkle with lemon juice.
3 In a medium saucepan, combine water and sugar.
4 Bring to a boil over high heat.
5 Stir frequently with a slotted spoon until sugar is dissolved.
6 Lower the heat and... - 42.4228
Sweet And Sour Meatballs With Peppers
Prepare Basic Meatballs and set aside.
Mix cornstarch and sugar in large skillet.
Stir in pineapple (with syrup), soy sauce and vinegar.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils.
Add cooked meatballs; cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring... - 29.1358
Bread Stuffed With Greens Cheese Peppers And Olives
Make the bread dough.
Put the dried yeast in a cup with 125 ml (4 fl oz) hot water (just above body temperature, to your finger).
Stir in the sugar and leave in a warm, undisturbed spot to 'prove'.
Mix the semolina flour or strong unbleached flour with the... - 44.0111
Red Roast Pork With Peppers
1. Trim away excess fat and silver skin from the pork and place in a shallow dish.
2. Mix together the soy sauce, sherry, five-spice powder, garlic and ginger. Spoon over the pork, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
3. Preheat the... - 37.9486
Roasted Pepper Passata With Basil Yogurt
To make the soup, heat the oven to 220C/fan 200C/ gas 7, Put the tomato, pepper, onion, garlic and thyme in a roasting tin, spoon over 2 tbsp olive oil and season.
Roast for 20-25 minutes, until wilted and slightly charred all over (or put under a hot... - 47.4006
Wegmans Cedar-plank Salmon With Brown Sugar & Cracked Pepper
This is an easy and delectable way to prepare salmon. The smokey, sweet flavor really compliments the fish. The flavors are light so they didn't overpower the flavor of the fish. Even if you are not crazy about Salmon, you'll love this recipe. It's easy to... - 127.798
Cut spareribs into pieces of 2 or 3 bones each.
Sprinkle generously with pepper.
Place fat-side down in a large electric frying pan.
Fry slowly on both sides until lightly browned.
Drench with Worcestershire sauce and sprinkle with garlic salt.
Cover and turn... - 35.9142
Banana Coffee Ring
Lightly grease the sides of a 6 1/2 to 8-cup ring mold.
Pour 1/4 cup of the melted butter into bottom of mold.
Sprinkle half of the brown sugar and almonds over butter.
In a medium-size bowl, beat egg; add mashed banana, granulated sugar, baking mix, and... - 41.9614
Banana Nut Ring With Ginger Topping
Ginger flavored desserts are my favorite and this Banana Nut Ring With Ginger Topping is simply mindblowing! The taste of Jell O Orange and pineapple tidbits topped with ginger flavored whipped cream topping is a treat to indulge in! I bet, you would be... - 44.5885
1. Mix ground beef lightly with onion, eggs, 2 teaspoons of salt and pepper; shape into 32 balls; dip in soy sauce.
2. Brown, half at a time, in vegetable oil in a large frying pan; remove with a slotted spoon and place in a 10-cup baking dish. Stir almonds... - 33.1509
Healthy Vegan Pizza
For all the pizza lovers, here's a fantastic pizza recipe minus the extra calories. Watch chef Heather prepare this totally divine Vegan Pizza and that too without the extra fat. This recipe is a must try, watch it now. - 103.37
Buttery Baked Carrots
Buttery Baked Carrots is an amazingly delicious baked recipe. Try this Buttery Baked Carrots dish on your coming get together party; I bet, everyone will crave for this. - 27.894
Sweet Chicken And Rice
Dip chicken pieces into Egg Beaters and then into flour mixed with salt and pepper.
Heat chicken broth in a non-stick skillet and brown chicken pieces.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Drain pineapple, pouring syrup into a 2-cup measure.
Add water to make 1... - 40.7552
Baked Acorn Squash
Baked Acorn Squash is an amazingly easy baked main course meal which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. I am sure you would surely love to share the experience of this Baked Acorn Squash dish with us. - 40.0336
Green Chili Spoon Bread
I'reheat oven to 325°.
Combine milk and water in large saucepan; bring to boil.
Let boil for 2 minutes, then reduce heat and add cornmeal a little at a time, whisking until smooth.
Remove from heat and add salt, pepper and butter.
Mix thoroughly, then mix in... - 39.7426
Soak peppers in cold water for 30 minutes, drain, and remove seeds.
Drain syrup from pineapple into kettle.
Add peppers and next 6 ingredients.
Bring to boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add pineapple and simmer for 45 minutes... - 42.7018
Blue Skies Marinated Lamb Chops
1) In a bowl, add the soy sauce, ginger, dry mustard, salt, pepper, corn syrup, oil, garlic and lemon juice, blend well.
2) Pour the marinade over the lamb chops, then cover and place in the refrigerator
3) Broil the marinated chops for 5-10... - 39.9277
Four Bean Salad
1. In a mixing bowl, combine all the beans, chopped onions and pepper.
2. Add in agave syrup, vinegar and pepper powder. toss it well.
3. Serve it as an healthy appetizer. - 0
Maple Mustard Grilled Chicken
Maple Mustard Grilled Chicken is an amazingly easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guests' attention in any party. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 33.3324
Combine the shallots with the salt, sugar, caramel syrup, pepper and fish sauce, and pour the mixture over the pork cubes.
Marinate at room temperature for about one hour.
Bring the water to a boil in a heavy pot.
Put the pork and its marinade into the... - 34.7251
Cream Cheese Dip
1. Soak chipotle pepper in boiled water for 20 minutes or until softened.
2. In food processor, add garlic, dill, and chipotle. Blend.
3. Drop buttermilk, salt, pepper, maple syrup, and cream cheese.
4. Add lemon juice and lemon zest in... - 97.4259
Caramelized Sweet Potatoes
Preheat oven to 350 Â°F (180 Â°C).
Peel potatoes. Cut in slices 1/2 in (1.2 cm) thick. Place in buttered baking dish; set aside.
Place sugar, water, cinnamon, and lemon juice in saucepan. Bring to boil; cook 4 minutes.
Add butter and continue cooking 2... - 27.096
Bar B Qued Pig Tails
1. Place pig tails on a large cookie sheet or broiler tray.
2. Add salt and pepper.
3. Combine mustard, syrup, sugar, ketchup and gingerale.
4. Pour mixture over the pig tails.
5. Bake at 300° for 3 hours. Baste occasionally.
6. If necessary, pour a little... - 27.0152
Maple Glazed Acorn Squash
1. With fork, pierce skin of each acorn squash; place squash in microwave oven and heat at high (100% power) 1 to 2 minutes to soften for easier cutting. Cut each squash in half; scoop out and discard seeds.
2. In 13" by 9" baking dish, place squash cut side... - 31.1768
Maple Nut Mashed Rhubarb Squash
Cut the squash into pieces, remove the seeds and the fibers and peel it.
Cook the squash in boiling water to cover in a covered saucepan for 15 to 20 minutes or until very tender.
Drain and mash as you would potatoes.
Return to the saucepan and beat in the... - 35.9093
Delicious Maple And Glazed Chicken
Maple glazed chicken is a wonderful way to flavor chicken. You can use any cut of chicken you like, and halfway through cooking, you can maple and rum infused glazed that will finish baking into the chicken, making your chicken moist, sweet, and tangy. Watch... - 112.792
Grilled Peaches Basted With Balsamic Vinegar
1. Cut peaches into halves and remove pit.
2. In a bowl, mix the balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, black pepper, vanilla and apricot preserve.
3. Place the peaches on grill flat side down.
4. Baste the peaches with this mixture and grill for 3... - 116.879
1)In a 1-quart saucepan, gradually melt cream cheese over reduced heat.
2)Add in lemon juice, salt, paprika, maple syrup and hot pepper sauce. Blend well.
3)Use as required. - 34.2894
Korean Fried Chicken
1. In a bowl, put the chicken and sprinkle it with salt and pepper and mix well.
2. In a wok, preheat the oil for about 7 to 8 minutes.
3. Add in the potato starch plain flour, rice flour, egg and baking soda, and mix well.
4. Put the... - 107.653
Pork Chops With Cherries
Brown pork chops in a little fat.
Season with salt and pepper.
Combine cherries and syrup from can with almonds, cloves, vinegar, and a little red food coloring, if desired.
Pour over chops and simmer, covered, for 30 minutes. - 33.3264
Maple Pork Loin
When you have exhausted all your favorite pork recipes and want to try something really delicious, you might select this recipe. In this video, chef marinates the pork loin in maple syrup and other spices, which is then slow baked to infuse the flavor and... - 89.4043
Pineapple Beef Balls
Drain the syrup from the pineapple and reserve syrup.
Combine the reserved syrup with the bouillon, vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, salt and monosodium glutamate in a saucepan.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Combine the cornstarch and water, then stir into the bouillon... - 34.5136
Elizabeth's Bloody Mary
Made with V8 juice, this is the Bloody Mary I usually give to guests, who all claim to like it. - 117.608
Basic Savory Topping
Gently stir the yogurt in a small bowl to remove the lumps.
Stir in the parsley stalks, chives, maple syrup and pepper.
It's your choice whether or not to splash with the de-alcoholized wine.
To Serve: Spoon 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of the topping over baked... - 25.1936
Special Baked Beans
Soak beans overnight.
Rinse salt pork with boiling water.
Grind salt pork, parsley, onion, garlic, green pepper and red peppers with food chopper, using medium blade.
Drain beans; place in kettle.
Add salt pork mixture, syrup, catsup and cold water to... - 42.7024
Caribbean Ham Dinner
Score fat that rings ham.
Sear in a heavy serving dish or skillet.
Combine pineapple chunks, juice, maple syrup, allspice and pepper and pour over ham.
Cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until ham is cooked and tender.
During last 10 minutes of cooking place... - 29.9225
Sweet Sour Red Cabbage
1) Trim the cabbage, cut into quarters and thinly shred.
2) Shredded cabbage should measure at least 12 cups.
3) In a kettle, heat oil or drippings.
4) In the oil, saute onion until tender.
5) To the kettle, add cabbage and apples... - 40.7786
Sparkling Shower Punch
Combine sugar and water in a saucepan.
Set over low heat and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Cover and boil 5 minutes.
Cool and chill.
When ready to serve, stir tea and juices, mint, cucumber peel, and cayenne pepper into syrup.
Pour over ice block, or ring in... - 41.6601
Maple Glazed Carrots And Shallots
1. Place carrots in medium saucepan. Add enough water to cover carrots. Simmer 8 to 10 minutes or until carrots are tender. Drain; set aside.
2. In same saucepan, melt margarine over medium-high heat. Add shallots; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until... - 28.5905
Ashes Of Abaddon Baked Beans
1. Chop bacon into small pieces and cook them in a frying pan over medium to high heat until crispy; drain and set aside.
2. Dice jalapeños and onions and add to a separate frying pan along with the ½ cup of dark beer. Cook over medium high heat... - 0
Cherry Nut Mold
1. Dice cream cheese and drain cherries, reserving syrup.
2. Add enough Dr.Pepper to cherry syrup to equal 2 cups liquid.
3. Into saucepan pour liquid and add sugar and gelatin.
4. Stir over low heat until mixture is heated and gelatin... - 45.3751
Dark Cherry Sauce
Drain syrup from cherries into a 2 cup measure; add water to make 1 1/2 cups.
Blend a few tablespoons syrup into cornstarch until smooth in a small saucepan; stir in remaining syrup, mustard, molasses, red pepper seasoning and salt.
Cook over low heat,... - 32.2719
1. Drain syrup from cherries into a 2-cup measure; add water to make 1 1/2 cups.
2. Blend a few tablespoons syrup into cornstarch until smooth in a small saucepan; stir in remaining syrup, mustard, molasses, red-pepper seasoning and salt Cook over low heat,... - 25.0113
Sweet And Sour Shrimp
In a saucepan combine sugar, cornstarch and salt; mix until smooth.
Add vinegar, soy sauce, ginger and syrup drained from the pineapple.
Simmer, stirring constantly, until slightly thickened.
Add green pepper, onion, and pineapple chunks; simmer 2... - 36.5762
Place squash pieces in large baking pan.
Bake, covered, at 350° till tender, about 1 1/4 hours.
Remove pulp; press through sieve.
Place pulp in saucepan; stir in syrup, butter, salt, and pepper.
Top with snipped parsley or sliced onion - 31.2982
Place squash pieces in large baking pan.
Bake, covered, at 350Â° till tender, about 1 1/4 hours.
Remove pulp; press through sieve.
Place pulp in saucepan; stir in syrup, butter, salt, and pepper.
(If thin, cook and stir till desired... - 35.607
Pineapple Glazed Chicken
Remove the giblets from the chicken.
Keep the liver for pate or an omelet.
Cook the remaining giblets in water to make stock.
To make the stuffing, chop the onion finely .
Melt half the butter in a pan and cook the onion over low heat for 5 minutes until soft... - 39.0858
Island Sweet Sour Pork
In skillet, brown meat in hot oil.
Season with salt and dash pepper.
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Add water to syrup to make 3/4 cup.
Stir syrup and barbecue sauce into browned meat.
Cover and simmer 40 to 45 minutes or till tender.
Blend cornstarch with... - 39.0748
Carrot And Parsnip Julienne
Place all the ingredients, except the maple syrup and garnish, in a pan; simmer over a low heat for 15 minutes.
Leave on a low heat and add the maple syrup, stirring gently until the vegetables are glazed.
Serve hot, garnished with parsley. - 31.508
Orange Cornish Hens
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Salt and pepper hens.
Melt margarine in baking dish in the oven.
Remove pan from oven.
Dip both sides of split hens in margarine.
Place skin side up in pan.
Mix syrup and orange juice concentrate, pour over halves.
Bake for one... - 30.9497
Dredge chicken with flour, salt and pepper mixture.
Melt butter in skillet and brown chicken.
Transfer chicken to 2-litre casserole; cover and bake at 350°F until tender, 1 1/2 hours.
In skillet, add more butter if necessary and saute onion and pepper.
Drain... - 45.6717
Dark Cherry Sauce
1. Drain syrup from the cherries into a 2-cup measure, then add water to make 1 1/2 cups. (Save cherries for Step 3.)
2. Blend a few tablespoons syrup into cornstarch until smooth in a small saucepan; stir in the remaining syrup, mustard, molasses and... - 29.5018
Sweet Sour Veal
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
In skillet, brown veal on all sides in hot shortening.
Add onion, salt, pepper, and reserved syrup.
Dissolve bouillon cube in boiling water; pour over meat.
Cover; simmer 50 minutes.
Add celery; cook 10 minutes more or till... - 42.669
Maple Walnut Squash Puree
In large pot of boiling salted water, cook squash for 25 minutes or until tender; drain.
Puree in food processor or blender until smooth; blend in butter, maple syrup, salt, nutmeg and pepper.
Spoon squash mixture into shallow greased 8-cup (2 L) casserole or... - 28.0806
Baked Bacon And Beans
Soak beans overnight in enough water to cover.
Boil until tender, keeping just enough water to cover.
Mix catsup, syrup, bacon grease, and salt and pepper.
Do not drain.
Place beans in baking pot.
Cut onion in quarters and place in middle of beans... - 38.613
Wash and peel tomatoes and cut into eighths.
Combine with sugar, vinegar, garlic, salt, and red pepper in saucepan; cook, uncovered, until syrup thickens and tomatoes are soft, about 45 minutes.
Add ginger and cook for 5 minutes. - 32.8435
Melon And Prosciutto With Ginger Dressing
1. Cutting melon lengthwise into quarters, discard seeds and remove peel.
2. Cut each peeled melon quarter into 4 long slices, making a total of 16 slices.
3. Cut ham into long slices about 2 inches wide, arrange melon slices and ham slices... - 37.8141
Stir Fried Dried Anchovies
1. In a large skillet on medium high, heat oil and add the anchovies. Stir fry for about 1 minute and then set it aside to one part of the pan.
2. In the same pan, add garlic, soy sauce, corn syrup and red pepper paste in the other part. Stir fry for a... - 112.817
Pepper Syrup Recipes By Category