- » Pepper Stuffing
Pepper Stuffing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pepper stuffing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pepper stuffing recipes.
Spicy Hot Stuffed Green Peppers
Need a healthy starter that satisfies the entire family? Then green bell peppers stuffed with a spicy ground beef and rice mixture would perfectly fit the bill. Betty's version of this simple and sumptuous appetizer is a cinch to make and clean up and makes... - 114.484
Green Peppers With Brown Rice And Walnut Stuffing
1 From the top of each green pepper, cut a small slice off and reserve.
2 Core the pepper, rinse and dry.
3 Grease a casserole.
4 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit (180°c / Gas Mark 4)
5 In a saucepan, Heat the oil.
6 ... - 44.5633
Red Pepper Corn And Eggplant Stuffing
1. In a medium saucepan, bring the stock to a boil over medium heat.
2. Lower the heat and simmer the stock until it is reduced to half. Keep aside for later use.
3. In a large, heavy-bottomed skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of the olive oil, over medium... - 44.2301
Oyster And Cracked Pepper Cornbread Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a deep, 9-by- 13-inch baking pan with the cooking spray.
Cut the corn bread into 3/4-inch cubes, and spread them out on baking sheets.
Toast in the oven until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
Set aside to cool.
In a large... - 43.0763
Green Peppers With Brown Rice Stuffing
1. Trim bottom of bell peppers so they have a flat surface to stand on.
2. Blanch in boiling water for 4 minutes and drain and leave aside.
3. Spray a baking dish large enough to pack the peppers, with non-stick spray or grease with olive oil.... - 42.5162
South American Stuffing
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
Add 2 chopped onions with green pepper, cover and cook until onion is translucent but not browned, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add pork and cook until browned, breaking up meat with fork.
Remove from... - 38.1732
Cornbread Stuffing With Savory Glaze
In mixing bowl toss together cornbread, onion, green pepper, butter, egg, pimiento, salt and pepper.
Divide evenly between chops.
Savory Glaze: Mix together 1/2 cup ketchup, 2 tablespoons brown sugar, 2 teaspoons prepared mustard and 1/4 teaspoon chili powder. - 29.8761