- » Pepper Stuffing
Pepper Stuffing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pepper stuffing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pepper stuffing recipes.
Spicy Hot Stuffed Green Peppers
Need a healthy starter that satisfies the entire family? Then green bell peppers stuffed with a spicy ground beef and rice mixture would perfectly fit the bill. Betty's version of this simple and sumptuous appetizer is a cinch to make and clean up and makes... - 111.184
Egg Salad Stuffed Pepper
1. Clean out the peppers by cutting out the stem and pulling out the membrane.
2. Using a sharp paring knife, cut down into the lobes of each pepper.
3. In a bowl mix together the crab meat, dill and the egg salad. Fill each... - 85.8096
Bean Stuffed Bell Peppers
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a 9 inch square or 12x8 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Place the pepper halves in boiling water for about 5 minutes or until a little softened. Set aside.
4) Take a large bowl and combine... - 50.3068
Pepper And Tomato Pancakes
1. For the filling, under a hot grill, place the peppers and turn around until the skin blackens and forms blisters
2. Peel the skin off and run under a stream of cold water; remove the seeds and cut into small pieces
3. In a larrge pan, heat oil and... - 48.234
Red Pepper Corn And Eggplant Stuffing
1. In a medium saucepan, bring the stock to a boil over medium heat.
2. Lower the heat and simmer the stock until it is reduced to half. Keep aside for later use.
3. In a large, heavy-bottomed skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of the olive oil, over medium... - 46.6921
Pineapple Pepper Salad
1) Rinse and slice the top of each bell peppers, then discard the seeds and membranes.
2) In a double boiler, stir the gelatin in pineapple juice to dissolve.
3) In a mixing bowl, mix the gelatin mixture, pineapple, cream cheese,... - 46.6028
Sultana & Dates Stuffed Peppers
1) In a bowl, pour hot, boiling water. Dip peppers in hot water for 2-3 minutes. Take out from water and cut in halves along the length.
2) In a fry pan, add butter and heat up.
3) Add onion, celery, breadcrumbs, sultanas, parsley and... - 46.2809
1) Cut the pork into dices.
2) Peel the onions and finely chop them.
3) Cut mushrooms into slices.
4) Blanch tomtaoes, peel them and chop.
5) Cut tops off peppers and remove the seeds.
6) In a saucepan, place peppers and the tops and boil for 5... - 46.0851
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Pick the perfect, large peppers and wash them. Slice off the tops and remove all the seeds. Keep the tops.
3) To make the stuffing chop the onions and lightly fry them in oil. Add cooked... - 45.9346
Pepper Stuffed With Saffron Rice
1. Slice the top of the each pepper off.
2. Remove the seeds and the internal membranes
3. Set aside till required
4. In a large saucepan, heat the oil
5. Add the vegetables and stir fry for 4 minutes without browning the vegetables
6.... - 45.5531
Green Peppers With Brown Rice And Walnut Stuffing
1 From the top of each green pepper, cut a small slice off and reserve.
2 Core the pepper, rinse and dry.
3 Grease a casserole.
4 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit (180°c / Gas Mark 4)
5 In a saucepan, Heat the oil.
6 ... - 45.4722
Best Southwestern Stuffed Peppers
1. Preheat a grill pan over high heat.
2. In a small covered pot Bring 2 cups vegetable broth and butter to a boil.
3. Adding rice reduce heat to low and cook for about 18 to 20 minutes such that rice is tender and liquid absorbed.
4.... - 45.2233
Seafood Stuffed Peppers
Bring water to a boil; add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Drain; rinse with cold water.
Peel, devein, and coarsely chop shrimp; set aside.
Cut tops off peppers; discard tops.
Remove and discard seeds.
Cook peppers in boiling water... - 44.8094
Oyster And Cracked Pepper Cornbread Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a deep, 9-by- 13-inch baking pan with the cooking spray.
Cut the corn bread into 3/4-inch cubes, and spread them out on baking sheets.
Toast in the oven until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
Set aside to cool.
In a large... - 44.5389
Garden Style Stuffed Peppers
1) Remove the tops of peppers and remove seeds and membranes.
2) Dice tops.
3) In a large bowl, combine diced pepper tops with rice, remaining vegetables, and eggs.
4) In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients and pour over rice... - 44.179
Nut And Cheese Bell Peppers
1. Slice ½ inch off the stem ends of red and green peppers.
2. Remove and discard the seeds and piths. Keep peppers aside.
3. In a skillet, dry roast the nuts on a medium heat until they are evenly golden brown.
4. Remove onto to paper... - 43.8913
Lightly fry the onion in the fat in a small pan.
Cook the rice, and drain it well, then mix it with the onion.
Stir in the chopped ham and grated cheese.
Season well with salt and pepper.
Cut the tops from the stalk end of each pepper and remove all the... - 43.4232
Green Peppers With Brown Rice Stuffing
1. Trim bottom of bell peppers so they have a flat surface to stand on.
2. Blanch in boiling water for 4 minutes and drain and leave aside.
3. Spray a baking dish large enough to pack the peppers, with non-stick spray or grease with olive oil.... - 43.3298
Stuffed Green Peppers
1) Clean and cut tops from peppers.
2) Hollow out insides.
3) Combine together meat, rice, salt, pepper and paprika.
4) Use this mixture to fill to 1/4 inch from top of peppers.
5) Arrange peppers, open side up, in kettles.
6) Mix... - 42.7541
Beef, Celery & Tomatoes Stuffed Peppers
Cut tops from peppers; remove membranes and seeds.
In large saucepan, cover peppers with boiling water.
Cook, uncovered, 10 minutes; drain.
Brown ground beef; drain thoroughly, using paper towel to absorb excess fat.
Add onion, celery and green pepper to... - 42.2603
Confetti Stuffed Peppers
1. In a small bowl, add butter/margarine and microwave at HIGH for half a minute until melted; add cracker crumbs to it and set aside
2. In a one and a half quart casserole, mix the frozen vegetables, milk and a tablespoon of butter, cover and... - 42.0343
Stuffed Red Peppers
Cut off the tops of the peppers and scoop out the core and seeds.
Blanch in boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
Leave upside down to drain.
Chop the mushrooms coarsely; dice the bacon; peel and dice the onions.
Place the bacon in a pan, heat until the fat... - 41.5215
Peppers Stuffed With Rice And Cheese
Select large peppers.
Cut into halves and remove seeds.
Put in boiling water and cook for 5 minutes.
Drain, reserving liquid.
Cook rice in boiling salted water until tender; drain.
Cook onion in butter.
Add water and cheese; stir until melted and... - 41.0527
1) Take a medium skillet and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Heat the skillet over medium flame.
2) Sprinkle cheese on one-half of the tortilla.
3) Top with green pepper, tomato and green onions.
4) Sprinkle remaining cheese and fold... - 41.0022
Creole Stuffed Peppers
Remove core, membrane, and seeds from peppers.
Saute'ground beef and 1/4 cup onion (adding oil only if necessary) until meat is browned.
Remove from heat and stir in rice, salt, and pepper.
In a medium-sized skillet, saute' remaining onion, celery, and garlic... - 40.0428
Anchovy Stuffed Peppers
Cut thin slice from stem end of peppers and remove seeds and membranes.
Cover peppers with boiling salted water; simmer for 5 minutes and drain.
Drain oil from anchovies and saute onion and garlic in the oil until onion is golden.
Remove from heat, discard... - 39.9787
South American Stuffing
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
Add 2 chopped onions with green pepper, cover and cook until onion is translucent but not browned, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add pork and cook until browned, breaking up meat with fork.
Remove from... - 39.379
Zucchini & Cheddar Stuffed Peppers
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Rinse bell peppers, cut off tops and remove seeds.
Reserve hollow peppers and tops.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add onions, garlic, zucchini and tomatoes.
Saute until zucchini is tender-crisp.
Do not overcook.
Set... - 39.0113
Steak & Rice Stuffed Peppers
1. Preheat the oven to 170°C (325°F; gas mark 3).
2. Bring some salted water to the boil in a large saucepan. Cut the tops off the peppers (these will be used as lids), remove the seeds and core, and wash. Blanch the peppers and lids in boiling water for 5... - 38.3522
Savory Stuffed Peppers
Halve peppers lengthwise; remove seeds and membranes.
Place peppers in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle insides with salt.
Micro-cook, covered, 5 minutes.
In bowl crumble ground beef.
Add corn to meat with 1/2 cup of the tomato sauce,... - 38.217
Italian Style Stuffed Peppers
In 2-quart casserole micro-cook 3 cups water to boiling, about 12 minutes.
Meanwhile, cut off tops of peppers; remove seeds and membrane.
Add 3 peppers at a time to boiling water.
Micro-cook, covered, 2 minutes.
In same... - 37.8813
Stuffed Bell Peppers
Wash the green peppers and remove the seeds.
Brown the ground beef in a dry, hot pan and season with the pepper.
Drain off all fat.
Combine one-half of the chopped tomatoes and all of the chopped onions.
Simmer for a few minutes.
Combine... - 37.7959
Stuffed Halibut Steaks
1. Preheat oven to hot (400° F.).
2. In a skillet heat the butter, add the onion and cook until it is transparent. Add the mushrooms, parsley and seasonings and cook five minutes longer. Stir in the bread crumbs and cream.
3. Oil a baking dish and place one... - 37.7629
Hash Stuffed Peppers With Cabbage
Cut tops from green peppers and remove seeds and membranes.
Cook for 4 or 5 minutes in boiling water; drain.
In skillet saute corned-beef hash, stirring often.
Remove peppers and fill with hash.
Melt butter in same skillet and saute onion until golden; add... - 37.6376
Harvest Time Stuffed Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Cut peppers in half lengthwise. Remove seeds and ribs.
2. Coat nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add corn and pine nuts. Cook, stirring, until corn starts to brown and pop and pine nuts are toasted,... - 37.0805
Pickled Stuffed Peppers
Are you looking for a Pickled Stuffed Peppers recipe that will blow away your senses? A good way to use up pepper is to make some amazing Pickled Stuffed Peppers. Please share this Pickled Stuffed Peppers recipe with your friends and family and let me know... - 36.8576
Biryani Stuffed Peppers
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Heat half the oil in a medium-sized saucepan, then fry the onion and garlic. Add the spices, then cook for a few mins more. Stir the rice through, season with salt and pepper. Cover the rice with water, put a lid on the... - 36.828
Pepper Anchovy Rolls
1) Take a large mixing bowl and mix all ingredients except the bread.
2) Now, take bread slices and put the mixture on top of each slice, and roll up the bread from the longer end.
3) Finally, cut each bread roll into two halves and place in the... - 36.5471
Stuffed Peppers With Ham And Eggs
1. Cut lids off the tops of the peppers and scoop out the seeds and pith.
2. Place them in a large pan of boiling salted water for 15 minutes.
3. Drain well upside down and place in a buttered ovenproof dish. Keep hot.
4. Beat the eggs, seasoning and milk or... - 36.3919
Casserole Of Stuffed Peppers
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) From the stem end of the peppers, cut a slice and take out all the seeds and pith.
3) In a saute pan, heat the butter and add the onions. Saute till they are soft and then add the rice... - 35.3026
Beef And Rice Stuffed Peppers
Wash peppers; remove stem ends, seeds, and membranes.
Cook in 1 cup boiling salted water for 5 minutes; drain.
Brown beef and onion, stirring with fork.
Add remaining ingredients except bread crumbs; mix well.
Fill peppers with meat mixture; top with... - 34.4416
Pepper Stuffed Flank Steak
1. In a large ovenproof skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Add bell pepper and onion, mushrooms, stir-fry sauce, and ginger; cook, stirring, 4 minutes. Transfer to a plate and let cool. Arrange half of cooked vegetables lengthwise down the... - 32.9634
1. Put the marinade into a non-metallic bowl. Add the cheese, basil and tomatoes and marinate for 2 hrs or overnight.
2. Spoon marinated mixture into pepper halves. Season, then cook over cooled coals for 10 mins until cheese is starting to melt. - 31.8181
Cornbread Stuffing With Savory Glaze
In mixing bowl toss together cornbread, onion, green pepper, butter, egg, pimiento, salt and pepper.
Divide evenly between chops.
Savory Glaze: Mix together 1/2 cup ketchup, 2 tablespoons brown sugar, 2 teaspoons prepared mustard and 1/4 teaspoon chili powder. - 30.886
Pepper Stuffing Recipes By Category