- » Pepper Stir Fry
Pepper Stir Fry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pepper stir fry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pepper stir fry recipes.
Oriental Pepper Chicken Stir Fry
1) In a medium mixing bowl, mix 1/2 cup broth, soy sauce, 1 teaspoon oil, garlic powder and ginger together.
2) Coat the chicken thoroughly with the mixture, cover with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
4) Remove... - 46.9261
Pepper And Orange Stir Fry
1. Toast the walnut pieces lightly for a minute microwave or grill them for about 2-3 minutes, and turn them once during the grilling to avoid burning
2. Take a wok or frying pan, heat some oil and add garlic.
3. Fry the garlic briskly for few seconds,... - 45.8038
Indian Pepper Chicken
Discover the flavors of the wonderful Indian spice – pepper. This pepper chicken recipe is a mouthwatering chicken preparation that makes for a great accompaniment with rice or any of the Indian breads. - 45.1783
Five Spice Beef And Pepper Stir Fry And Rice With Smoked Almonds
1) In a saucepan, boil water for rice and prepare the rice following package directions.
2) In a small pot pour beef broth and cook over low heat.
3) Heat a wok-shaped skillet or pan over high heat.
4) Add oil and heat until smoking.
5) Add beef bits... - 44.0319
Pepper And Mushroom Stir Fry
Rinse basil and drain thoroughly.
Chop finely and set aside.
Wipe mushrooms with a clean, damp cloth.
Slice thinly and set aside.
Heat olive oil in a nonstick skillet or wok over medium heat.
Add garlic and saute 1 minute.
Add mushrooms and salt.
Cover and... - 44.0133
Mushroom Pepper Fry
Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds. When they crackle, add garlic and saute.
When they turn golden add onions and fry till they are translucent.
Add curry leaves and green chillies and saute for a while.
Add mushrooms and salt and continue to saute till... - 43.9988
Pepper Stir Fry
1) Drain the orange segments and save about 2 tablespoons syrup for Orange Soy Sauce.
2) To make the orange soy sauce, mix all the ingredients together. Keep it aside. ... - 43.2016
Ham And Pepper Stir Fry
For sauce, in a small mixing bowl stir together the water, dry sherry, cornstarch, brown sugar, chicken bouillon granules, and mustard.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add cooking oil. (Add more oil as necessary during... - 43.1255
Pork Pepper Steak
Thinly slice pork into bite-size strips.
Cut green pepper into 1-inch squares.
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup; add enough water to make % cup liquid.
In bowl stir syrup mixture and soy into cornstarch.
Stir in honey, bouillon granules, garlic, and... - 42.4796
Shrimp And Pepper Stir Fry
Thaw shrimp, if frozen. (Halve large shrimp lengthwise.)
Dissolve chicken bouillon granules in the hot water.
Combine cornstarch and pepper; stir in lemon juice and soy sauce.
Stir in bouillon.
Heat wok or large skillet over high heat; add... - 42.2122
Pour this Pepper Steak over a bowl of steaming rice and enjoy a blissful lunch ! Do add the pineapple tidbits to your basic Pepper Steak and I'm sure you'll love it! Do you have any suggestions? - 41.5888
Quick N Easy Pepper Steak
Trim fat and bone from meat; cut meat into 4 to 6 serving pieces.
Grease large skillet lightly with fat from meat.
Brown meat thoroughly on one side; turn and season with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Brown other side of meat; turn and season with remaining 1/4 teaspoon... - 40.7626
Turkey And Pepper Stir Fry
For sauce, in a small bowl combine water, soy sauce, and cornstarch; set aside.
Spray a wok or large skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Stir fry bok choy, green or sweet red pepper, and Anaheim or jalapeno chili pepper for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes or till peppers... - 40.6063
Four Pepper Pasta
Four Pepper Pasta is a simple colourful, healthy and tasty dish. The pasta is nicely tossed in the peppers and flavoured with the basil and cheese. Try out this wonderful Four Pepper Pasta meal and you are surely bound to enjoy! - 39.5968
Beef And Pepper Stir Fry
Cut beef across the grain into thin slices about 2 inches (5 cm) long and 1/8 inch (3 mm) thick.
In small bowl, combine beef, vinegar, soy sauce, gingerroot and garlic; cover and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
In wok or large skillet, heat 1... - 38.959
Fennel And Red Pepper Stir Fry
1. Trim fennel and cut into matchstick-sized pieces.
2. Cut pepper into thin strips.
3. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil until sizzling.
4. Add pepper and fennel.
5. Stir-fry for 4-5 minutes over a high heat.
6. Season with... - 38.2176
Pepper Beef Stir Fry
In a bowl, mix beef, cracked pepper, garlic, and Worcestershire; set aside for 15 minutes.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a wok or wide frying pan over high heat.
Add a third of the beef and cook, stirring, until lightly browned about 2 minutes.
With a... - 38.0345
Steak And Pepper Stir Fry
Trim fat from steak.
Cut steak diagonally with the grain into 2-inch-thick slices.
Cut slices diagonally across the grain into thin strips.
Combine steak, soy sauce, cornstarch, sherry, and sugar in a bowl; stir until well-blended.
Cover and marinate in... - 37.4247
Marinated flank steak, stir fried with ginger flavored green peppers. (Flank steak needs to marinade 6 hours, so allow for the extra prep time). This recipe does not keep well. Also it cannot be kept warm while other things are being cooked. Serve it right... - 35.7143
Stir Fry Of Sweet Peppers And Zucchini
Heat oil in wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add onion and red pepper and stir-fry until onion softens slightly about 2 minutes.
Add zucchini, garlic and herbs and stir-fry another 2 minutes.
If not serving immediately, reheat by stir-frying over high... - 34.812
Spicy Pepper Steak
1) Take a wok or a 12 inch skillet and heat it.
2) Add some oil and rotate it to coat sides.
3) Now, add beef and stir fry until it browns.
4) Add bell pepper and onion ad until crisp-tender.
5) Finally, add hoisin sauce and until everything gets... - 34.2397
Beef And Pepper Rice Skillet
The savory Beef and Pepper Rice Skillet is a tasty and filling lunch! If you want a spicier Beef and Rice Skillet, just pour some savory sauce over it. Otherwise try it out with sweet sauces. Do you have any suggestions? - 34.0324
Peking Beef And Pepper Stir-fry
1. In a bowl, mix together the steak strips, soy sauce, sherry, cornflour and brown sugar. Cover and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Heat the sunflower and sesame oils in a preheated wok or large frying pan. Add the garlic and ginger and stir-fry for... - 31.9897
Chicken And Two Pepper Stir Fry
Like some spicy chicken and two pepper stir fry? This chicken and two pepper stir fry is easy to make and a treat to your palate as well. Try it! - 30.6644
Carrot, Fennel And Pepper Stir Fry
1. Blend the five spice powder, soy sauce, stock or water, cornflour and vinegar together. Set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a wok, add the spring onions, garlic and vegetables and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
3. Add the blended sauce, stirring until thickened, cover... - 30.4776
Sweet And Sour Pork Pepper Stir Fry
Cut pork into thin strips.
In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add pork; stir-fry until pork is browned.
Add vegetables and water; cover and cook over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Uncover; stir in sweet and... - 30.187
.italian Chicken And Pepper Stir Fry
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium-high heat, saute the chicken, red peppers, yellow peppers, green peppers, onions and garlic for 1 minute, or until the chicken strips are browned on both sides.
Add the stock, lemon juice and oregano to the... - 29.9659
Garlic And Pepper Stir Fry
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add oil.
Add garlic and stir fry for 1 minute.
Add carrots and stir fry for 2 minutes.
Add peppers and onion and stir fry for 2 minutes.
Add mushrooms and stir fry about 2 minutes more or till vegetables are... - 28.1258
Chinese Beef With Leeks And Pepper
Marinate the meat in the sherry, soy sauce, and ginger for 15 minutes.
Chow or stir-fry very quickly in hot pan, and add leeks at the last minute.
Add ample black pepper. - 27.443
Peppersalt is an essential mixed seasoning for a number of chicken dishes. This unique Peppersalt is great for pepping up your chicken dishes for dinner! I am sure that the Peppersalt will catch you by surprise, - 27.3677
Myriad Of Stir Fry Peppers
1. Heat the oil in a wok, add the peppers and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
2. Add the garlic, chilli, spring onions and ham and stir-fry for 1 minute.
3. Sprinkle in the soy sauce, sherry and sugar and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Transfer to a warmed serving... - 26.2508
Stir Fry Peppers And Onions
1. Wash and halve peppers; remove seeds and ribs. Cut into 1/4-inch thick slices.
2. Heat butter and oil in a large skillet. Add peppers and onions; saute over medium-high heat 5 to 8 minutes, stirring constantly or until golden and tender. Sprinkle with salt... - 21.0528
Pepper Stir Fry Recipes By Category