- » Pepper Stick
Pepper Stick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pepper stick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pepper stick recipes.
Macho Mozzarella Sticks & Pumped-up Pepper Jack Sticks
First there’s a crunch, then you get the ooey-gooey. And we’re not talking about stepping on a snail. We’re talking about cheese sticks. We’ve all had them. They’re usually pretty good, except when you buy those frozen ones at the store. They’re... - 0
Pepper And Onion Corn Sticks
Sift together flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Stir in green pepper and onion.
Add remaining ingredients and mix until just combined.
Pour into hot, well-greased corn-stick pans.
Bake in 425-degree oven 12-15 minutes or until browned. - 39.5403
Stuffed Celery Sticks
1) Wash and clean celery stalks thoroughly in cold water.
2) Trim the leafy ends and base.
3) In a bowl beat cheese and cream together.
4) Spoon hollow celery stalks with this cheese filling.
5) Sprinkle little paprika pepper over it.
6)... - 38.1011
Focaccia Dipping Sticks
1. Heat the oven to 400Â°F
2. Unroll the dough on a cookie sheet into a 14"X9", make indentations all over the surface with fingertips and drizzle oil over it
3. Top with all the other ingredients except pasta sauce and press the... - 42.2056
Homemade Dr. Pepper Cake
Moist and delish Dr. Pepper cakes are an all time favorite and the chef here tries to replicate the ones which we get in stores. Take a look at this video to learn how to make a classic Dr. Pepper cake with few basic items. Nice video, but it would have... - 87.1438
Betty's Zesty Pepper-jack Cornsticks
These cheesy, hot corn sticks are a great way to sneak in on some Southern flavors. Be it Thanksgiving or after holiday parties and events, you spread is incomplete without cornbreads. And Betty's feisty, fiery edition of this classic favorite is something... - 108.837
Rainbow Stuffed Peppers
1. Cut a thin slice from the pepper tops; scoop out the membrane and seeds. Arrange the peppers, cut-side down, in a large shallow microwave-safe dish. Cover the peppers with heavy-duty microwave-safe plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on Full Power for 7 minutes or... - 33.7042
Stuffed Green And Red Peppers
Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water.
Once they are cooked, drain, then mash them down roughly and set aside.
Put the prepared peppers in an ovenproof dish.
Heat the oil in a deep frying pan and fry the onion seeds for about 20 seconds.
Add the onion and... - 42.7285
Lemon Pepper Polenta With Baked Fish And Peppers
Seafood is always my fascination so I get fascinated by this exotic recipe of Lemon Pepper Polenta With Baked Fish And Peppers. Aroma of baked fish makes me go crazy for the dish! Tangy lemon , red pepper and pitted olives gives a wonderful mix of flavor to... - 45.27
Multi Colored Stuffed Peppers
1) From the peppers, remove the lids and scrape out the seeds.
2) From the pepper lids, chop the flesh.
3) Rinse the celery thoroughly and chop them fine.
4) In a large bowl, combine the chopped celery, chopped pepper and butter or... - 46.7974
Stuffed Peppers Provencale Style
1) Preheat the oven to moderately hot temperature.
2) In boiling water, allow peppers to simmer for 5 minutes and drain well.
3) In a thick closed pan, over low heat, heat oil and sauté aubergines, carrot, onion, garlic, salt, potato... - 47.9569
1. Wash the peppers and allow to completely dry.
2. Cut off the stem ends and pull out the seedy white membranes.
3. Turn the peppers upside down and tapped on the cutting board to shake out any loose seeds.
4. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees... - 89.2274
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Pick the perfect, large peppers and wash them. Slice off the tops and remove all the seeds. Keep the tops.
3) To make the stuffing chop the onions and lightly fry them in oil. Add cooked... - 45.9346
Egg Salad Stuffed Pepper
1. Clean out the peppers by cutting out the stem and pulling out the membrane.
2. Using a sharp paring knife, cut down into the lobes of each pepper.
3. In a bowl mix together the crab meat, dill and the egg salad. Fill each... - 85.8096
Roasted Orange And Bell Pepper Soup
1. Slice orange in half crosswise, and slice about a quarter inch from bottom of each half to make it sit flat on a surface.
2. Slice the bell peppers lengthwise, discard the seeds and membrane and
3. Place the orange halves with the cut side up, and... - 47.2449
Sultana & Dates Stuffed Peppers
1) In a bowl, pour hot, boiling water. Dip peppers in hot water for 2-3 minutes. Take out from water and cut in halves along the length.
2) In a fry pan, add butter and heat up.
3) Add onion, celery, breadcrumbs, sultanas, parsley and... - 46.2809
Marinated Tricolored Sweet Peppers
Spray a large skillet with no-stick spray.
Add the red, yellow and green pepper strips.
Cover and cook over medium heat about 5 minutes or until slightly tender.
Transfer the peppers to a glass or plastic bowl.
Add the vinegar and basil, then toss until... - 40.0427
Green Peppers Stuffed With Fish
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Skin the fillet and chop into tiny ½ inch pieces.
3. Chop a thin slice of green pepper from the top to remove the seeds.
4. In a bowl, combine butter and bread crumbs.
5. In a large pot, boil salt water... - 46.5251
Sausage & Mushroom Stuffed Peppers
Cut the tops off the peppers, about 1" down.
Remove the seeds and veins, being careful not to tear or rip the peppers.
Put the peppers on a microwave-safe plate and set aside.
Crumble the sausage patties into a no-stick frying pan over medium-high heat; brown... - 37.9787
Pasta & Cheese Stuffed Peppers
1. Cook gnocchetti sardi in boiling salted water adding a dash of olive oil for about 10 minutes until tender-crisp.
2. Drain in a colander and set aside.
3. Slice off top of each pepper, reserving it as a lid.
4. Remove and discard seeds and... - 47.459
Celery, Tomato And Red Pepper
Choose ripe tomatoes if possible.
Juice them with the celery and red pepper.
Pour into a glass, stir in the chilli and crushed garlic, if using, and add a couple of ice cubes, if liked. - 31.4957
1) Cut the tops of the green peppers and remove the seeds as well.
2) Keep the peppers aside.
3) In a large skillte, heat the oil and saute onion until transclucent.
4) Add few drops of water to avoid sticking of onion in the skillet.
5)... - 43.5519
Spiced Cheese Stuffed Pepper Rings
Combine cream cheese, Gruyere, butter, mustard and paprika in processor and mix until smooth.
Turn into medium bowl.
Add salami and green onion, mixing until well blended.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Stuff peppers with cheese mixture, packing down... - 40.1102
Crispy Grilled Peppers
Want to have something hot and spicy ideas for appetizing purpose? These crispy grilled peppers are just perfect to satiate your appetite of snacking. Serve them with your choice of cocktail to make a grand party. - 104.458
Sweet Red Bell Pepper Relish
In a food processor, whirl onions and bell peppers, a portion at a time, until coarsely chopped.
(Or put through a food chopper fitted with a medium blade.) Put vegetables in a 6- to 8-quart pan and stir in vinegar, sugar, salt, and mustard seeds.
Bring to a... - 37.6528
Grilled Pepper And Caviar Salad
Cut peppers in half, grill, cut side down until skin blisters and blackens; cool.
Peel away skin, cut peppers into thin strips about 5 cm long, cut celery the same length as peppers.
Combine peppers and celery with Dressing.
Toss lightly, garnish with... - 32.5322
Three Coloured Peppers
1) In a large bowl, add all the dressing ingredients. Thoroughly combine and set aside.
2) In a wok, add oil to heat up until hot over moderate heat.
3) Add the celery to stir-fry for 2 minutes.
4) Next, add peppers and stir-fry for 1... - 48.7158
Sweet Red Pepper Soup
1. In a non-stick skillet, heat the oil, over moderately low heat.
2. Add and sauté the onion until soft but not browned.
3. Tip the onions into a food processor or blender jar and add the peppers and jalapeno (if using).
4. Blend the mixture into a... - 47.8618
Red Pepper Pancakes
1. ln a blender or food processor, blend red pepper with ricotta cheese, egg whites, flour, black pepper and onion for about 2 minutes.
2. Heat a non-stick frying pan to moderate heat. Drop tablespoonfuls of batter into frying pan. Cook until underside is... - 36.3508
Red Pepper Soup
1. Slice thinly 6 of the peppers, the carrots, shallots, garlic, and pear.
2. Heat the oil and butter in a large skillet and saute the sliced vegetables and pear over medium-low heat until tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
3. Add the stock, dried red pepper, cayenne... - 41.1448
Mini Peppers With Lamb
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place peppers on a baking pan and bake until the skin darkens and blisters, approximately 15 minutes.
3. Preheat grill.
4. Sear lamb chops on the grill, approximately 5 minutes per side.
5. Melt butter.
6. Transfer lamb to a r - 28.3537
Minute Pepper Steaks
Rub steaks with generous amounts of pepper so seasoning will stick.
In a casserole dish, melt butter.
Add remaining ingredients.
Mix to a smooth sauce.
Brush over steaks.
Set remainder aside.
In a large skillet, brown steaks 5 minutes or so.
Do not... - 34.542
Veal In Pepper Shells
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a small saucepan, bring the water to a boil and place green pepper in it.
3) Let the peppers blanch for 5 minutes and drain.
4) In a non-stick pan, place the veal and season with salt, pepper and... - 44.3521
Red Pepper Bruschetta
In skillet, heat half of the oil over medium heat; cook garlic and onion for 4 to 5 minutes or until tender but not browned. Add red peppers; cook for 5 to 8 minutes or until fragrant and wilted. Stir in basil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. (Recipe... - 30.6609
Lamb Pepper And Couscous
1. Toss the onions in the lemon juice and transfer to a saucepan. Mix in the (bell) peppers, saffron, cinnamon stick and honey. Pour in the stock, bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan (skillet) and... - 37.5509
Crab Cakes With Red Bell Pepper
In a bowl combine the crab meat, the salt, and black pepper to taste.
In a small saucepan cook the bell pepper in 3 tablespoons of the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, until it is softened.
Remove the pan from the heat, stir in the lemon juice, - 26.6689
Roasted Red Pepper Dip
1. In a medium jar of a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients and pulse for 30 seconds or until well blended to a smooth consistency.
2. Empty the mixture into a bowl.
3. Cover the bowl with clean wrap and refrigerate to chill for a... - 38.957
Grill 6 sweet red peppers (green peppers can be substituted if red not available) over high heat (if on gas, over flame), until the skin blisters and blackens.
Put immediately into cold running water.
Peel off the blackened skin.
Cut in halves lengthwise,... - 39.9969
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cut tops off bell peppers; discard tops, seeds, and membranes.
Cook peppers in boiling water 5 minutes; drain and set aside.
Remove casings from sausage and discard casings.
Cook sausage, onion and garlic in a large non-stick skillet... - 38.9767
Stir Fried Vegetables With Cracked Black Pepper
Wash black mushrooms and soak in water for 5 minutes.
Drain and slice finely.
Wash button mushrooms and slice finely.
Cut broccoli into large florets, wash and blanch for 5 minutes.
Scrape carrots and slice finely.
Cut baby corn into 1" pieces.
Heat oil in a... - 48.366
Ratatouille In Roasted Peppers
To make the pepper SHELLS: Preheat the oven to 450°.
Lightly spray a cookie sheet with the olive oil no-stick spray.
Cut the peppers in half lengthwise, then remove the stems, seeds and membranes.
Arrange the pepper halves, cut side down, on the cookie... - 49.6236
Crispy Pepper Plate
1. Drain the tuna and flake into a bowl, removing bones and skin if any. Keep aside until ready to serve.
2. Half the pepper lengthwise and remove seeds and pith.
3. Rinse and pat dry.
4. To the tuna, add the cucumber, carrot, half the... - 41.9386
Spicy Pepper Beef
Combine marinade ingredients in a medium bowl.
Add beef and stir to coat.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add 2 tablespoons of the vegetable oil, swirling to coat sides.
Add ginger and crushed red pepper and... - 43.6701
Cheesy Pepper Kebabs
1. Marinate the cheese cubes in the Citrus marinade for 2 hrs or overnight.
2. Spread 1 slice of bread with the black olive paste, then sandwich with the other slice. Cut into 8 mini sandwiches. Thread cheese, sandwiches and pepper squares alternately onto... - 24.8415
Green Peppers With Brown Rice Stuffing
1. Trim bottom of bell peppers so they have a flat surface to stand on.
2. Blanch in boiling water for 4 minutes and drain and leave aside.
3. Spray a baking dish large enough to pack the peppers, with non-stick spray or grease with olive oil.... - 43.3298
Herbed Pepper Sauce
1. Cut onions and peppers into thin slices.
2. Dice tomatoes.
3. Into a non-stick saucepan, mix onion, pepper, wine and herbs; simmer for 2-3 minutes.
4. Crush garlic and add to the pan.
5. Stir in tomato juice; bring mixture to... - 41.1725
Italian Pepper Steak
1.Take a non stick skillet; put onion, sliced pepper, tomato juice, red pepper, basil or oregano in it.
2.Let the ingredients cook on low heat without the lid on.
3.Cook until the pepper softens and the liquid boils.
4.Put the steak slices in the... - 36.6036
Pepper Mustard Barbecued Chicken
Barbecued Chicken is a filling and delectable dish that can be prepared in no time. I prepared this dish for a few friends of mine and they loved it! Try this brilliant Barbecued Chicken recipe! - 29.313
Roasted Eggplant Pepper And Onion Salad
Coat a baking sheet with no-stick spray.
Place the eggplants, red peppers, green pepper and onions on the prepared sheet.
Roast at 400° turning the vegetables once, for 20 to 30 minutes, or until they are soft and beginning to brown.
Wrap the red peppers and... - 39.7539
Three Pepper Pesto Pasta
Spray an unheated large skillet with olive oil no-stick spray.
Add the red, yellow and green peppers.
Stir in the onions and garlic.
Cook over medium heat about 6 minutes or until tender.
Stir in the tomatoes.
Cover and simmer for 7 minutes.
To serve, divide... - 39.0496
Ginger Pepper Baked Chicken
1. Heat the Italian dressing to medium temperature.
2. Pour the warm Italian dressing over chicken.
3. Cover, refrigerate and marinate for at least 4 hours.
4. At the time of cooking, line a 9-inch by 15-inch baking pan with foil.
5.... - 41.067
Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
Cook until vegetables are tender.
Pour into sterilized glasses.
Seal and cool. - 31.3768
Grilled Pepper Steak
Pepper steak anyone? Well this one is skewered and well be a good starter or snack or a main course for the day! Its easy and quick, but all you need is the grill! See the video for more on this recipe! - 94.913
Lemon Pepper Chicken With Japanese Rice
The lemon pepper chicken with Japanese rice is one of the meals which suits college students who are looking for some cheap and filling meal. The chef in the video makes quick and cheap chicken and rice meal. Watch the video for the recipe. - 100.779
Dijon Pepper Biscuits
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl; cut in margarine with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Combine milk and mustard; add to flour mixture.
Stir until flour mixture is moist.
Turn dough out onto a... - 35.1377
Chevre And Roasted Pepper Bruschetta
1) Broil red pepper, turning frequently for about 20 minutes or until blistered and charred.
2) In a bowl,place the peeled, seeded and chopped red peppers.
3) Now add cheese, oil, basil, and pepper to taste to the pepper and mix well, adding up... - 41.7287
Cheesy Pepper Rice By Tarla Dalal
This rice is so easy and quick to make. . . It is for all my Jain fans who can enjoy this rice dish made with bell peppers, cheese, and spices. Worth a try! - 0
Combine cabbage, onion, 1 tablespoon salt, 2 tablespoons mustard seed, 2 tablespoons celery seed, 1/2 cup sugar and 3 cups vinegar and let stand 12 to 24 hours.
Soak peppers in brine (1 cup salt to 1 gallon water) 24 hours.
Rinse peppers in fresh water, cut a... - 37.6154
Bean Stuffed Bell Peppers
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a 9 inch square or 12x8 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Place the pepper halves in boiling water for about 5 minutes or until a little softened. Set aside.
4) Take a large bowl and combine... - 50.3068
Colorful Pepper Salad
1. In a large no-stick frying pan over medium flame, sauté the onions in the oil for 7 minutes.
2. Add peppers in it.
3. Sauté for 5 minutes of cook until it becomes crisp tender.
4. Stir the garlic and again sauté for 1 minute more.
... - 49.0464
French Chicken In Vinegar Sauce With Pepper Spiked Polenta
Coat a large non-stick skillet with cooking spray, and place skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, and cook 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add chicken, and saute on each side 3 minutes or until browned.
Combine wine and next 8 ingredients... - 37.8284
Spanish Pepper Scallop
1) Dice the tomatoes.
2) Cut the peppers into half, remove the seeds and dice them.
3) In a large frying pan, melt butter or margarine.
4) Saute tomatoes and peppers with celery, salad herbs, onion, salt and pepper.
5) Stir the... - 47.3048
Smoked Pepper Duck With Cheddar Cup And Cranberry Chutney
1. For the chutney, in a stainless steel saucepan, caramelize the sugar over a low flame, stirring constantly, till liquid and golden in colour; add orange juice and cook till well blended
2. Add in the rest of the ingredients, stir well and allow to... - 47.1033
.italian Chicken And Pepper Stir Fry
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium-high heat, saute the chicken, red peppers, yellow peppers, green peppers, onions and garlic for 1 minute, or until the chicken strips are browned on both sides.
Add the stock, lemon juice and oregano to the... - 32.0908
Pepper Jelly Turnovers
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Combine the cheese and flour in a food processor container and pulse until mixed.
Add the butter and process until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add water through the feed tube, pulsing until mixture holds together.
Divide... - 38.919
Bay Scallops With Pepper And Pasta
1) In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the pasta until done. Keep aside.
2) In a non-stick skillet, melt margarine and saute the scallops along with the red pepper strips. Saute till the scallops change colour.
3) Tranfer the... - 38.8796
Romanian Bell Peppers
Heat oven to 180°C (350°F).
Wash bell peppers and pat dry.
Slice off tops of bell peppers and carefully scoop out all seeds.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan over moderate heat.
Add onion and celery and stir till soft.
Remove from heat and stir in parsley, salt,... - 47.3111
Filet Mignon With Pepper
Fillet Mignon is a beef dish that you will simply love. An effortlessly grilled recipe that can be prepared in a jiffy, the Fillet Mignon is a dish that you must not miss out on.So, how about letting your loved ones taste this Fillet Mignon! - 31.7416
Baked Cheese And Jalapeno Pepper Dip
Looking for a dip recipe that is simple yet impressive enough to earn lots of praise? Then try the recipe detailed by Lynn in this video. Watch to know more! - 114.182
Canadian Bacon And Roasted Pepper Sandwiches
Warm a large no-stick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add the English muffins in a single layer, cut sides down, and toast for 1 minute, or until crisp and brown (work in batches, if necessary).
Divide the Canadian bacon among 4 of the muffin... - 39.7582
Chettynad Pepper Chicken
All of you, who love your chicken cooked to be hot and spicy, here is one great alternative. This hot and spicy chicken preparation comes from Chettinad, a place of South India. Watch the video to learn the step-by-step cooking procedure. You can control the... - 110.82
Oriental Pepper Pot
1 Mix ground beef with green onions, garlic, sugar, and 2 tablespoons of the soy sauce until well blended in a bowl(Remaining 2 tablespoons soy sauce are for later stage.)
2 Spread half of the meat mixture evenly in a 12-cup baking dish; top with half each... - 38.8505
Pan Seared Scallops Over Roasted Pepper Pesto
This simple and beautiful scallop dish using fresh seafood scallops over a red-pepper pesto, a blend of roasted red pepper, almonds, basil and oregano. This perfect summer seafood dish will transport you to a Mediterranean beach with sun, sand and surf. It... - 117.966
Oriental Pepper Pot
1) Heat oven hot to 350Â°c.
2) In a bowl, mix ground beef with green onions, garlic, sugar, and 2 tablespoons of the soy sauce and blend well.
3) In a 12-cup baking dish spread half of the meat mixture evenly.
4) Top with half... - 47.7145
1. In a non stick skillet, take all the ingredients.
2. Cover the skillet and cook on low flame for 2 minutes.
3. Uncover the skillet and cook until all the moisture evaporates and the vegetables start to brown.
4. Serve hot. - 33.5911
Home Style Pizza With Peppers
GETTI NG READY
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In case food processor is not being used, prepare the dough by hand and then go on to step 4. In case processor is being used, fit it with a dough blade or steel blade and pour in 1 cup of hot... - 46.2052
Peppers Stuffed With Spanish Rice
Bring water in a large saucepan to a boil.
Meanwhile, cut the peppers lengthwise in half.
Remove and discard the stems, seeds and membranes.
Carefully, place the peppers in the boiling water for 3 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon, remove the peppers and invert... - 45.4362
Biryani Stuffed Peppers
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Heat half the oil in a medium-sized saucepan, then fry the onion and garlic. Add the spices, then cook for a few mins more. Stir the rice through, season with salt and pepper. Cover the rice with water, put a lid on the... - 36.828
San Fernando Pepper Chicken
Melt butter or margarine in large shallow baking pan.
Roll chicken pieces one at a time in butter to coat well; then arrange, skin side down, in single layer in pan.
Combine seasoned pepper and salt in a small cup; sprinkle half evenly over chicken.
Bake in... - 34.5404
Heat a non stick pan.
Let it melt.
Stir fry for 4-5 minutes or till it changes colour and turns whitish.
Add 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp freshly crushed pepper.
Lower heat and cook till chicken is tender, for about 10-15... - 33.1673
Chicken And Three Pepper Fajitas
In a medium bowl, stir together the garlic, cumin, chili powder and soy sauce.
Stir in the chicken until coated.
Then stir in the cilantro.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Spray an unheated, large no-stick skillet with no-stick spray.
Heat the skillet over... - 43.5612
Pepper Chicken Fry
Wash & cut chicken breast into cubes.
Dry roast peppercorns, coriander seeds, dry red chillies.
Grind onions, tomato, ginger garlic paste, roasted peppercorns, coriander seeds, dry red chillies together.
Marinade chicken pieces with ground mixture &... - 40.0529
Fresh Peach And Roast Pepper Salad
In a large shallow roasting tin, spread the pepper slices so they are not more than 3-4 deep.
Sprinkle with the sugar, olive oil, salt and pepper, and mix these in.
In an oven preheated to about 190°C (375°F, gas 5) roast them uncovered for 1 or more hours,... - 44.3474
Trim fat from beef.
Partially freeze beef; thinly slice across the grain into bite-size strips.
For sauce, in a small mixing bowl stir together the water, soy sauce or Worcestershire sauce, cornstarch, bouillon granules, and pepper.
Set the mixture aside.Cook... - 45.0933
Pepper Flavored Bread Sauce
Peel the onion and stick the cloves into it, then put into a saucepan with the milk, mace, bay leaf and peppercorns.
Bring to the boil and then draw aside and let it infuse for about 30 minutes.
Strain the milk and then add the breadcrumbs.
Stir gently to let... - 34.5994
Pepper Beef Stew
Spray medium saucepan with non-stick vegetable spray coating.
In prepared saucepan brown the meat.
Stir in un drained tomatoes, onion, garlic, and beef bouillon granules.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours or till meat is... - 43.5521
Pepper And Potato Frittata
Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan.
Add the peppers.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, for 3 or 4 minutes or until the peppers are soft. (Unpeeled peppers will take longer to soften.)
Add the onion and the potatoes and mix with a fork.
Cook... - 43.0479
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Put the raisins in a shallow dish, cover with hot water and leave to soak. Using your hands, rub the vegetable oil all over the peppers, then roast on a baking tray for 30 mins or until well charred. Reduce oven to... - 35.2894
Cucumber Pepper Relish
Put vegetables into a large heavy saucepot.
Stir in the vinegar, sugar, salt, celery seed, and turmeric.
Tie spices in a spice bag and add to saucepot.
Stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 30... - 38.7344
Sausage Pepper Hoagies
1) In a non-stick pan, place sausage links with water just to cover it.
2) Heat the pan and bring to a boil.
3) Cook over low heat, for 15 minutes.
4) Pour off the water and leave sausages in pan.
5) Stir in the pepper, onion, spaghetti sauce, and... - 39.5196
Cocoa Pepper Cookies
1. In a food processor (or in a bowl), combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, 3/4 cup (150 g) of the sugar, and peppercorns. Whirl (or stir) until blended. Add butter, applesauce, and vanilla; whirl until dough forms a compact ball. (Or stir in butter,... - 28.5141
Pepper Roasted Barramundi
Score each fish both sides; pLace on large piece of foil.
Finely crush peppercorns, add spice and salt.
Combine spice mixture with juice and 1 tablespoon of the peanut oil in small bowl, brush mixture over each fish.
Wrap foil securely around each fish;... - 43.618
How To Cook Venezuelan-style Cheddar & Piquillo Pepper Plantains
1. Preheat oven to 325 degree F.
2. Peel and slice banana into half lengthwise.
3. Grease a cookie sheet with non-stick spray and place plantain slices on it.
4. Using a knife make a wedge in the center as shown in the video. Repeat on the other... - 0
Carrot Pepper Relish
Grind vegetables using coarse blade of food chopper or food processor.
Combine with chiles and mix well.
In large kettle, combine remaining ingredients, mix well and stir in vegetables.
Heat to boiling and cook 15 minutes.
Stir frequently to prevent sticking... - 38.8685
Wild Mushroom And Veal Terrine With Roasted Yellow Pepper Coulis
Make the terrine: In a small bowl combine the bread, 1/4 cup of the cream, and the egg white.
In a large skillet cook the garlic and the onion in 2 tablespoons of the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, until the onion is softened, add the white mu - 23.4419
Chilli Meatballs With Two Pepper Sauces
1) Take a browning dish and preheat it as per the manufacturer's instructions before cooking.
2) Using a fork or skewer, prick the sweet peppers in several places for the sauces.
3) On a double layer of paper towels, arrange the sweet peppers... - 44.6685
Onion And Roasted Pepper Panade
1. Start by preheating the oven to 375° F
2. In a large skillet, pour the olive oil and heat it over medium heat, then add onions to it, and lower the heat and cook gently for about 35 minutes, until the mixture is smooth
3. During the... - 45.3211
Oriental Pepper Chicken Stir Fry
1) In a medium mixing bowl, mix 1/2 cup broth, soy sauce, 1 teaspoon oil, garlic powder and ginger together.
2) Coat the chicken thoroughly with the mixture, cover with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
4) Remove... - 47.2484
Pepper Stick Recipes By Category