- » Pepper Stew
Pepper Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pepper stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pepper stew recipes.
Hearty Lamb & Pepper Stew
How many of you crave for delicate and comforting stew dishes? If you prefer lamb stew, then you are here for a great surprise. The peppery lamb stew is beautiful in look as well as in taste. Serve on pasta, rice or with bread rolls - it's going to be a yummy... - 119.598
Greek Stew With Potatoes, Tomatoes Pepper And Tofu
1. Slice tofu into cubes.
2. In a bowl pour lemon juice and place the cubed tofu in the juice to marinate well.
3. Steam potatoes for 20 minutes till they are tender.
4. In anther cooking pan add olive oil. Heat.
5. Add garlic and onions. Saute for 5... - 48.6302
Three Pepper Meatball Stew
1. In large bowl add ground beef, onion, oat bran, salt, pepper, 2 teaspoons soy sauce and egg.
2. With a spoon blend the ingredients well.
3. Shape about one tablespoon mixture into a ball.
4. In Dutch oven or large skillet heat oil and brown... - 46.1057
1) Take 3 peppers to tear up into small pieces or chop coarsely. Set it aside.
2) In a fry pan, add olive oil and heat up.
3) Add the peppers and onions to the fry pan and keep on stirring.
4) Next add the garlic, the anchovies, freshly... - 45.8187
Pepper And Pork Stew
1) In a large heavy-based saucepan, heat the butter with the oil, gently saute the onion and garlic for 5 minutes or until lightly colored. Remove with a slotted spoon and keep aside.
2) In paper bag, combine the flour, salt and paprika. Put the... - 45.4239
Philadelphia Pepper Pot
Philadelphia pepper pot is a tripe and veal knuckle recipe prepared with vegetables. Herbed and spiced with cloves, allspiced and red pepper, the philadelphia pepper pot is a mixed stew like recipe and can be served over rice. - 43.4246
Mixed Pepper Maque Choux
The maque choux is a stewed corn preparation prepared with fresh corn and vegetables like pepper, onions and tomatoes. Seasoned with salt and red and balck peppers, the maque choux is can be served as a side in a meal and is quite flavorful. - 42.7297
Pepper Beef Stew
Spray medium saucepan with non-stick vegetable spray coating.
In prepared saucepan brown the meat.
Stir in un drained tomatoes, onion, garlic, and beef bouillon granules.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours or till meat is... - 41.7715
Simple Oyster Stew
1) In a heavy saucepan, add butter to melt on medium heat.
2) Fold in oysters and liquor.
3) Cook the ingredients to heat up properly.
4) Season with salt, celery salt and pepper.
5) Slowly pour in milk and keep on stirring.
6) Cook until the oysters... - 39.7835
Chicken, Garbanzo, And Pepper Stew
In a heavy pot or Dutch oven, brown the chicken pieces in oil a few at a time.
Add the green pepper, onion, and garlic; saute 3 minutes.
Add all the remaining ingredients except the macaroni and parsley.
Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes, or until the chicken... - 39.3711
Hungarian Pepper Stew
Cut Hungarian peppers in halves lengthwise or bell peppers into eighths lengthwise; then cut each section crosswise into thin slices.
Heat drippings in a wide frying pan over medium heat; add onion and cook, stirring often, until soft.
Add any green or yellow... - 37.0405
Green Pepper Stew
Brown onion in shortening.
Add water, peppers, tomatoes, salt and pepper.
Cook for 20 minutes.
Add potatoes and cook until potatoes are soft but not mushy.
Mix flour with small amount of water.
Add just enough to vegetables to thicken. - 36.535
Zucchini And Pepper Stew
Put first 4 ingredients in saucepan, bring to boil and simmer, covered, for about 1 hour.
Heat oil in skillet and add next 5 ingredients.
Cook until slightly browned.
Add to first mixture and simmer for 10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
Season with... - 36.5208
Quick Meat Pepper And Onion Stew
Remove the core, pith and seeds from the pepper and dice.
Peel and thinly slice the onion.
Cut the bacon into thin strips.
Put the bacon in a frying pan and heat until the fat runs.
Add the onion and fry for 5 minutes, then stir in the remaining... - 35.3921
Cut the meat into fairly large pieces and see that the fat, bone etc. is trimmed off.
Peel and slice the potatoes and onions.
Put a layer of potatoes in a pan, then herbs, then sliced meat and finally onion.
Season each layer well and repeat this once more,... - 34.05
Pepper Steak Stew
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine steak pieces, green pepper, onion, and potatoes.
Stir in gravy and garlic.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
Mix well before serving. - 31.6446
Zucchini Pepper And Tomato Stew
1. Trim ends from zucchini. Cut zucchini into 2-inch rounds. Core and seed peppers, then cut into 1-inch squares. - 30.0931
Pepper Stew Recipes By Category