- » Pepper Steak Crockpot Style
Pepper Steak Crockpot Style Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pepper steak crockpot style recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pepper steak crockpot style recipes.
Swedish Style Steak
Cut steak into serving-size pieces.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place in slow-cooking pot.
Add dill, onion, bouillon cube and 1/2 cup water.
Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
Thicken juices with flour dissolved in 1/4 cup cold... - 43.8095
Flank Steak Southern Style
1) Slash the surface of the steak lightly with a sharp knife.
2) Place a large skillet over high heat and heat the oil.
3) Brown the steak in the oil quickly on both the sides.
4) Take the skillet off the heat and lift the meat into a slow cooker.
5)... - 43.1607
Chinese Style Fried Halibut
1)In a medium saucepan, add vinegar, sugar, 1 1/3 cups of water, green pepper, boullion cubes and pineapple chunks. Simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
2)In a small bowl, mix together soysauce, cornstarch and water.
3)Clean and rinse the fish.... - 45.8925
Crab And Shrimps Dixie Style
1 In a skillet add butter and cook onion until golden.
2 Stir in the flour and seasonings.
3 Add the lemon rind, milk, and cream, and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
4 Stir in the shellfish and heat.
5 Season and serve over... - 38.9127
Mix ground beef, steak sauce, mustard, onion powder, salt and pepper.
Shape into patty [2 patties], about 3/4" thick.
Arrange mushrooms in circle [2 circles] on rack in 11 x 7 X 1 1/2" dish; place patty [patties] on mushrooms.
Cover with waxed paper and... - 32.3166
Italian Sloppy Joes
1. Brown sausage along with beef.
2. Add garlic powder, salt, pepper, and tomato sauce, and allow the mixture to simmer for 90 to 120 minutes.
3. Mix in basil and continue simmering for half an hour. Remove excess fat.
4. Lengthwise, halve the rolls.... - 44.6528
Spaghetti Meat Sauce
Remove sausage from casings; brown in skillet with ground chuck and cubed meat.
Break up sausage and ground meat with wooden spoon or fork as they brown; drain well.
Add to crock pot with remaining ingredients; stir well.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8... - 35.6285