- » Pepper Steak
Pepper Steak Recipes
How to make Mississippi Mud Pie
Mississippi Mud Pie is a type of chocolate pie that is belived to have originated in Mississippi. Mississippi Mud Pie has a crunchy crust but a sticky topping on it. A very popular ... More »
Low Carb Pepper Steak With Greens And Red Cabbage
To hear "low carb" and "healthy steak" in the same sentence is like “Music to the ears.” Anyone interested in the low carb way of eating or weight loss in general? Everybody knows that low-fat food tastes like cardboard or rubbery cardboard. Low carb... - 113.602
Stir-fried Sirloin Steak And Pepper
Imagine coming home to a dinner that is full of varied flavors and loaded with juicy chunks of meat. Well, with a little plan-ahead strategy and Betty's stir-fried sirloin steak and pepper, even you too can pull off a quick supper treat. Delish and a doddle... - 105.327
Grilled Pepper Steak
Pepper steak anyone? Well this one is skewered and well be a good starter or snack or a main course for the day! Its easy and quick, but all you need is the grill! See the video for more on this recipe! - 104.483
Pepper Steak Sauteed With Hot And Spicy Sauce
How about pepper steak with a difference? This video shows you a quick recipe that includes sautéing the beef with a few vegetables. A yummy looking dish, this recipe is worth a try. - 59.8123
Beef Pepper Steak
Trim steak and cut into serving-size pieces.
Pound to 1/4-inch thickness.
Arrange pieces in 10-inch square casserole.
Top with onion and garlic.
Sprinkle with bouillon.
In 2-cup measure, combine water, soy sauce and sherry.
Blend in cornstarch and sugar.
Pour... - 48.2911
Pepper Steak In Microwave
Place browning dish in oven.
MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH.
Add oil and beef strips.
MICROWAVE 2 to 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until meat is brown, stirring after 1 minute.
Add garlic and ginger.
MICROWAVE 7 MINUTES on'6".
Stir in remaining... - 47.5374
1) Cut beef into thin strips.
2) In a saucepan, heat oil.
3) Add meat to the pan and brown all sides slowly, turning over as required.
4) Sprinkle the fried meat with salt and pepper.
5) Add scallions, garlic, green pepper and cabbage.
6) Gradually add... - 47.4384
Slow Cooked Pepper Steak
1. Cut beef into 3-in. x 1-in. strips.
2. In a skillet heat oil and brown beef in it.
3. Transfer to a slow cooker.
4. Stir in the next seven ingredients.
5. Pour the mixture over beef.
6. Cover and simmer for 5-6 hours until meat is... - 46.62
Savory Pepper Steak
Savory Pepper Steak is a delicious side dish that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Savory Pepper Steak recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 46.5816
Pepper Steak Port-au-prince
The pepper steak port au prince is prepared with peppercorns and cooked in amber rum and white wine along with beef stock. Donâ€™t let the fancy ingredients scare you, it is a fairly simple recipe that can be prepared in a skillet with ease. With a whole... - 46.457
Microwaved Boneless Pepper Steak
1. In a bowl, mix the cornstarch with the broth and blend until smooth. Keep aside.
2. In a, 8-inch square dish, pour the oil.
3. In the microwave, heat the oil for 2 minutes at High.
4. Add the steak, soy sauce and ginger to this.
5.... - 45.4022
Pepper Steak With Mushrooms
1 In a small bowl, add broth, sherry, and dissolved arrowroot; set aside.
2 In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, add the oil and heat.
3 Add in the garlic and ginger;saute until lightly browned.
4 Discard the ginger and garlic... - 45.3407
Hot Pepper Steak
Brown meat slowly in hot fat (about 15 minutes) ; add onion and garlic last few minutes.
Season with salt, pepper.
Dissolve bouillon cube in hot water; add to meat.
Cover; simmer till almost tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
Add tomatoes and green pepper; cook 10... - 45.1297
1) Take a sharp knife and cut steak in narrow strips.
2) Take a skillet and heat oil in it. Add steak and cook until brown.
3) Add garlic, scallions, celery and green peppers.
4) Cook for about 5 minutes.
5) Add beef broth. Cover and cook over low heat... - 45.0694
Slow Cooked Pepper Steak
1) In a saucepan, brown the beef in oil and put the cooked beef in a slow cooker.
2) Combine together the garlic, soy sauce, onions, sugar, salt, giner and pepper and pour the mixture all over the meat.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 5... - 44.4639
Microwaved Spicy Pepper Steak
Pepper Steak is one of those dishes that is very delicious. I can assure you, this Pepper Steak will make you crazy for all your life!! - 44.2766
Green Pepper Steak
Make green pepper sauce: Saute green peppers, onions, garlic, mushrooms and tomatoes in 1/2 cup butter 5 minutes.
Add tomato puree.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Salt and pepper meat.
Dip in flour.
Saute in remaining butter 2 minutes.
Simmer 15 minutes.
Stir... - 44.0273
Ginger Pepper Steak
In a large skillet heat oil over medium heat.
Saute until brown.
Add tomatoes, green peppers, mushrooms and onion.
Stir in soy sauce, salt, ginger, sugar and pepper; cover.
Simmer for 30 minutes.
In a small bowl blend a small amount of pan juices... - 43.7091
Open Faced Pepper Steak Sandwich
Chop the peppers finely with the metal blade of a food processor, about 10 seconds.
Add the mayonnaise, white pepper, and cayenne and process until combined, about 10 seconds.
Slice the onions with the thick [6mm] slicing disc and saute in the... - 43.5356
1. In a large, deep skillet or a wok, heat half the oil over high heat.
2. When hot, add the beef strips and stir-fry them until evenly browned and almost tender.
3. Use a slotted spoon to remove the meat onto a platter. Keep aside.
4. Reduce heat and... - 43.5029
1) In a frying pan, melt the margarine.
2) In the margarine, brown the onion and steak.
3) Add the water, tomatoes, bouillon and garlic powder.
4) Cover the pan and gently simmer for about 1 hour, till the beef is tender.
5) Blend together the... - 43.3548
Garlic Pepper Steak With Tomato
Trim fat and bone from meat; cut meat into 4 to 6 serving pieces.
Grease large skillet lightly with fat from meat.
Brown meat thoroughly on one side; turn and season with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Brown other side of meat; turn and season with remaining.
1/4... - 43.2643
Sauteed Steak With Bell Peppers
Trim the fat from the steak.
Rinse under plenty of cold running water and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Slice into 2 inch (5 cm) strips (it is important that they are of equal size).
Mix the sherry, soy sauce, sugar, 1 teaspoon of oil and several grinds of black... - 43.0718
Trim fat from beef.
Partially freeze beef; thinly slice across the grain into bite-size strips.
For sauce, in a small mixing bowl stir together the water, soy sauce or Worcestershire sauce, cornstarch, bouillon granules, and pepper.
Set the mixture aside.Cook... - 42.951
1) Crush the pepper corns with the help of a wooden spoon.
2) Rub one side of the steak with half the amount of pepper.
3) Add salt to it.
4) Repeat the procedure for the other side of the steak.
5) Take a cast iron frying pan and heat... - 42.7834
Gourmet Pepper Steak
Cut steak in thin strips.
Preheat browning dish on HI (max. power) 7 minutes.
Smear oil over dish and add beef strips.
Cook on HI (max. power) 2 to 3 minutes, flipping strips after 1 minute, or when strips are brown.
Stir; add garlic.
Cook, covered, on 70... - 42.693
Pork Pepper Steak
Thinly slice pork into bite-size strips.
Cut green pepper into 1-inch squares.
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup; add enough water to make % cup liquid.
In bowl stir syrup mixture and soy into cornstarch.
Stir in honey, bouillon granules, garlic, and... - 42.4796
Pepper Steaks With Savory Sauce
1) Sprinkle and smear the pepper evenly over the pepper and leave aside.
2) In a saucepan, heat the tomato juice to simmer until reduced by half.
3) Stir in bouillon, onion, butter flavouring, mustard, steak sauce, Worcestershire sauce and chives.
4)... - 42.4283
Spicy Pepper Steak
1.Use the nonfat cooking spray to coat the grill.
2.Preheat the grill for 5 minutes.
3. Slice away visible fat from the steaks.
4.Cut diagonally across the grain and make thin slices.
5. Sprinkle steak slices with salt, pepper, onion slices, cayenne... - 42.3671
Chili Pepper Steak
Combine 2 tablespoons flour, salt and pepper in small bowl.
Sprinkle one side of meat with half of flour mixture; pound in.
Turn meat over; repeat.
Cut into serving-size strips.
Melt butter in large ovenproof skillet; brown meat.
Stir in garlic, on-ion,... - 41.7759
Trim any fat and bone from meat.
Cut meat into 4 to 6 serving-size pieces.
Grease skillet lightly with fat from meat.
Brown meat thoroughly on one side; turn.
Sprinkle with 1/4 tsp salt.
Brown other side of meat; turn.
Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 tsp... - 41.7626
Grilled Pepper Steak
Wishing for more flavor when you grill? Try this grilled pepper steak recipe that's fast and flavorful and will have others asking how you did it. - 41.6127
Pour this Pepper Steak over a bowl of steaming rice and enjoy a blissful lunch ! Do add the pineapple tidbits to your basic Pepper Steak and I'm sure you'll love it! Do you have any suggestions? - 41.5888
Pepper Steak Broil
1) Dampen the steaks and add meat tenderizer over the top as per the label directions.
2) Arrange in a glass or plastic dish.
3) In a 2-cup measure, mix in wine vinegar or cider vinegar along with olive oil or vegetable oil, herbs, garlic and bay... - 41.4909
Pepper Steak Sandwiches
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Sprinkle with oregano.
Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until steak is browned on both sides, turning after 2 minutes.
Add onion and garlic to steak in skillet.
Continue cooking 3 minutes.
Add green... - 41.3828
Pepper Steak Salad
Cut cooked beef into thin strips; they should measure about 3 cups.
Cut tomatoes into wedges and green pepper into strips.
In mixing bowl combine beef, tomatoes, green pepper, celery, onion, and mushrooms.
To make marinade, in screw-top jar combine teriyaki... - 41.3295
Slice beef into 4 fillets; dredge meat in pepper.
Refrigerate for 6 hours.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Melt butter and olive oil in heavy skillet.
Brown meat for 2 minutes on each side; remove from skillet; place in casserole.
Bake for 10 minutes.
Remove from... - 41.192
Salt and pepper beef strips and brown in melted margarine in dutch oven.
Add pepper, onion, mushrooms and tomatoes.
Saute about 10 minutes.
Add beef broth, 2/3 c.water and Soy sauce.
Simmer covered until beef is tender - about 20 to 30 minutes.
Blend... - 41.1829
Pepper Steak is an amazingly delicious side dish. Try this tempting and alluring Pepper Steak; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 41.0808
Cubed Steaks With Peppers
1) Season the meat well with the salt and pepper.
2) In large skillet, brown the meat evenly in hot oil and drain off the fat.
3) Stir in the green peppers undrained tomatoes, onion, basil, oregano, and 1/4 tsp salt.
4) Simmer covered for about 20... - 41.0482
Pepper Steak Recipes By Category