- » Pepper Salad
Pepper Salad Recipes
Pepper SaladÂ is a colorful and healthy salad which is generally served as a starter item. The main ingredients required for preparing this salad are sweet onions, fresh parsley, coarse salt, freshly ground black ... More »
Diver Scallops Wrapped In Jamón Over Piquillo Pepper Salad
All seafood lovers, here is something too good for your taste buds. The Jamon wrapped diver scallops can be the best appetizer for any of your family and festive celebration. In this video, chef shows the best way to prepare these delicious appetizers. Follow... - 121.343
Red Bell Pepper And Carrot Salad
If you like to do lots of experimenting with salad combination, then here is something exceptional for you. Red pepper slices and grated carrots soaked in wine vinegar and Dijon mustard is absolutely wonderful. Follow the chef to prepare this at your kitchen. - 103.451
Cabbage And Pepper Salad
1) In a small bowl, prepare the dressing by mixing vinegar, lemon juice, sweetener and water. Place aside.
2) In a large salad bowl, place lettuce, cabbage and peppers to toss together.
3) Pour the dressing over the salad.
4) Let it... - 50.4195
Sardinian Roasted Pepper Salad
1) Light the charcoal or preheat the broiler.
2) Place the bell peppers 3 to 4 inches from the heat to grill or broil by turning, until completely charred, 10 to 20 minutes.
3) Cool the bell peppers for 1 minute, and place inside a... - 49.9086
Colorful Pepper Salad
1. In a large no-stick frying pan over medium flame, sauté the onions in the oil for 7 minutes.
2. Add peppers in it.
3. Sauté for 5 minutes of cook until it becomes crisp tender.
4. Stir the garlic and again sauté for 1 minute more.
... - 48.416
Moyra Fraser's Goats' Cheese And Roasted Pepper Salad
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Grill the garlic cloves and whole peppers under a very hot grill for about 15 minutes, or till they are soft and blackened all over, occasionally turning.
3) From the garlic, remove the... - 48.2777
1) Cut pepper in fine strip and cover with boiling water.
2) Cook on highest setting for 2 minutes.
3) Drain and rinse the pepper under cold water.
4) In a serving dish, arrange the pepper strips and tomato slices.
5) Sprinkle scallions... - 47.7561
Roasted Pepper Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2) For roasting the peppers, quarter the peppers lengthwise.
3) Remove the stems and seeds and cut small slits into the ends of the pieces to make them lie flat.
4) Place pepper pieces; cut sides down, on... - 47.7382
Roasted Green Pepper Salad
1. Roast the peppers by placing them on a baking sheet.
2. Broil them by placing the sheet 6 inches from the heat and turning every 5 minutes with tongs, until the skin of the peppers is blistered and charred and peeling
3. Place the hot... - 47.6285
Colorful Pepper Salad
In a large nonstick frying pan over medium heat, saute the onions in the oil for 7 minutes.
Add the peppers.
Saute for 5 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
Stir in the garlic and saute for 1 minute.
Transfer to a large bowl and stir in the cucumbers.
In a cup,... - 47.5502
Marinated Red Pepper Salad
1) Wash the peppers and remove the stems and seeds. Slice them in rings.
2) Wash the mushrooms and slice them lengthwise through stems.
3) Keep the sliced cucumber in a bowl and add salt.
4) Cover the bowl and allow it to chill.
5) Mix... - 47.5162
Marinated Zucchini And Pepper Salad
Place the zucchini and the 1/2 tsp salt into a saucepan.
Cover with boiling water, put on the lid, bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer 8 minutes.
The zucchini should still be firm.
Drain, cut in half lengthwise, and lay in a shallow dish.
Remove... - 47.2599
Mussel And Red Pepper Salad
1) Preheat the broiler to hot.
2) Halve and deseed the peppers, then place them skin-side up on the rack. Grill them for 8-10 minutes until cooked. Allow to cool for 10 minutes, discard the skin and slice into strips.
3) In a bowl,... - 47.2339
Fontina Cheese And Sweet Red Pepper Salad
1) In a small bowl, place together vinegar, mustard and pepper.
2) Whisk the vinegar mixture and adding oil gradually.
3) Beat (or whisk) constantly until emulsified.
4) In another bowl, place together lettuce, onions, chives, celery, anchovies, and... - 47.2122
Roasted Pepper Salad
1) Set the broiler to preheat.
2) In a small bowl, prepare dressing by combining basil, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper. Pour in olive oil in a steady stream and keep on whisking.
3) On a broiler pan place the peppers at 4 inches... - 46.9736
Grilled Pepper Salad
1 In a pan, place the peppers side by side and broil under moderate heat until their skins blister, blackens and peppers become limp.
2 Turn them constantly for uniform heat exposure.
3 Dip the peppers in a large bowl full of cold water.Keep... - 46.6563
Herbed Tomato And Sweet Pepper Salad
1) In a small bowl, combine olive oil and wine vinegar.
2) Fold in basil, mint, oregano, capers, garlic, salt, and pepper to blend all ingredients.
3) In a broiler pan, place peppers at 4 inches distance from heat.
4) Broil the peppers... - 46.2661
New Potato And Roast Red Pepper Salad
Roast the bell peppers.
Pull off the loosened skin and remove the core, seeds and ribs.
Slice the peppers into long, thin strips and set aside.
Meanwhile, place the potatoes in a saucepan with water to cover and the 1 tablespoon salt.
Bring to a boil, reduce... - 46.1217
Roasted Pepper Salad
Roasted Pepper Salad is the perfect salad for your party spread. It is a spicy salad that will definitely pep your dinner spread! Try the mouth watering Roasted Pepper Salad! - 46.1206
Pineapple Pepper Salad
1) Rinse and slice the top of each bell peppers, then discard the seeds and membranes.
2) In a double boiler, stir the gelatin in pineapple juice to dissolve.
3) In a mixing bowl, mix the gelatin mixture, pineapple, cream cheese,... - 46.0482
Sweet Pepper Salad
Sweet Pepper Salad is a delicious salad which is simply irresistible. A bowl of flavored and enticing Sweet Pepper Salad is often served at my parties as they never fail to impress the guests. Try it for yourself! - 45.9342
Roasted Tomato And Pepper Salad
1. Preheat an oven to 200C (400F).
2. On a large baking tray, place tomatoes and peppers and roast in middle rack of pre heated oven for 20 minutes. Ensure that you keep turning the vegetables for even roasting on all sides.
3. Remove tomatoes... - 45.9309
Roasted Bell Pepper Salad
Roasted Pepper Salad is a wonderfully unique and addictive salad that you simply have to try! Here is a simple and easy to make Roasted Pepper Salad recipe. Enjoy! - 45.3699
Tri Color Pepper Salad
Cut peppers in halflengthwise; discard seeds and membranes.
Place pepper halves, skin sides up, on a foil-lined baking sheet; flatten with hand.
Broil for 20 minutes or until blackened.
Place in a bag; seal.
Let stand 20 minutes.
Peel;... - 44.8701
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Cut peppers into half and place, rounded side up, under broiler.
3) Cook for a few minutes until skins are charred.
4) Peel the peppers.
5) Cut them into half again and remove seeds.
6) In a skillet, heat oil... - 44.5894
Roasted Pepper Salad
1) On a broiler pan arrange 1 red and 1 green pepper. Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat, turning occasionally until skin blackens. Remove from pan.
2) Place in a plastic bag and let stand for 10 minutes to steam.
3) Peel and seed the peppers. Cut into... - 44.2169
Red And Green Pepper Salad
1. Cut green and red peppers into chunks and place in a large pie plate or bowl.
2. Toss the pepper chunks with garlic and oil and microwave, covered, at High for 3 minutes, or until tender-crisp, stirring once.
3. Add lemon juice, cumin... - 43.73
Fresh Peach And Roast Pepper Salad
In a large shallow roasting tin, spread the pepper slices so they are not more than 3-4 deep.
Sprinkle with the sugar, olive oil, salt and pepper, and mix these in.
In an oven preheated to about 190°C (375°F, gas 5) roast them uncovered for 1 or more hours,... - 43.027
1. Halve the peppers. Discard seeds and fibers.
2. Prick each pepper with a fork all over.
3. Hold it over a flame so that the skin becomes brown.
4. Rub the skin off. Slice peppers.
5. In a saucepan, add salt, pepper, garlic powder, bay leaf,... - 43.0162
Mixed Pepper Salad
1. In a wok or fry pan, heat 2 tablespoons dressing. (Store remaining in refrigerator and use for some other recipe).
2. Add half quantity peppers and sautÃ© on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes or till they start to soften.
3. Drain on absorbent... - 42.9613
Bulgur And Sweet Pepper Salad
1) In a 1-quart saucepan, add the stock and allow it to come to a boil.
2) Add in the bulgar and garlic. Place a lid on the saucepan and remove from flame. Let the saucepan rest for about 20 minutes.
3) When all the stock has absorbed, fluff the bulgar... - 42.877
Eggplant & Pepper Salad
Eggplant & Pepper Salad can liven up any dinner spread with ease. This yummy salad will surprise your guests with its wonderful flavor and texture. I am quiet sure that the Eggplant & Pepper Salad will win you some fans! - 42.7451
Green Pepper Salad
1) Set the oven temperature to 450Â° before heating.
2) On a rack, place the green peppers and heat them for 10 to 15 minutes in preheated oven until the skin begins to discolor and blister.
3) Take them off from oven and cover in a... - 42.6064
Broccoli And Red Bell Pepper Salad
1) Using an electric mixer, beat the mayonnaise and vinegar together
2) In a bowl, toss the broccoli, red peppers, onions, crumbled bacon and the buts
3) Add the mayo dressing and toss
4) Season with salt and pepper
5) Place the refrigerator to chill... - 42.4679
Tuna Pasta Broccoli And Red Pepper Salad
For dressing: Combine all ingredients in jar with tight-fitting lid, shake well and refrigerate.
For salad: Peel broccoli stems and cut diagonally 1/2 inch thick.
Divide florets into 1-inch pieces.
Steam stems and florets separately in batches until... - 42.4339
Stir Fried Scallop And Red Pepper Salad
1. In a medium bowl, dissolve the water chestnut powder in 1 tablespoon of the sherry. Whisk in the egg white until blended. Add the scallops and toss to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or up to 12 hours.
2. In a small bowl, mix the... - 41.9283
1.Combine vinegar, oil, salt, pepper, mustard seeds, celery seeds and brown sugar.
2.Mix cabbage, peppers and onions well.
3.Pour the vinegar dressing and mix.
4.Refrigerate for 3 hours.
5.Serve cold. - 41.5851
Three Pepper Salad
1. Mix all the ingredients.
2. Allow House Salad Dressing to stand at room temperature for 2 hours or till used.
3. In a large bowl, place lima beans.
4. Pour dressing over them and keep aside for 1 hour for even marinating.
5. Add rest... - 41.4365
Chickpea And Baked Bell Pepper Salad With Cumin
1. In a large saucepan, cover the chickpeas with cold water and let soak overnight at room temperature. The next day, strain off the water. Cover the chickpeas with 6 inches of fresh water and bring to a boil over high heat. Using a ladle, skim the water to... - 41.4333
Cabbage Olive And Green Bell Pepper Salad
1. Mix all the vegetables together in a salad bowl.
2. Combine ingredients for dressing in a bowl and whisk with a fork till well blended.
3. Sprinkle dressing over salad and toss
4. Chill the salad.
5. Sprinkle pine nuts or almonds over the... - 41.0979
Roasted Potato And Red Pepper Salad
Cut potatoes into 1-inch cubes.
Combine potato, rosemary, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl.
Add 2 tablespoons vinaigrette; toss well.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Place potato mixture in a shallow roasting pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 400° for 40... - 40.9152
Red Sweet Pepper Salad
Red Sweet Pepper Salad has a Fantastic taste. The black olives and cream gives the Red Sweet Pepper Salad Impressive taste. - 40.1728
Chicken And Pepper Salad
1) In a large salad bowl, place the chicken strips.
2) Mix the yogurt, mayonnaise, tomato paste, spices and onion puree together separately. Allow mixtue to stand for a while so that the flavors can blend and then fold the dressing into the chicken.
3)... - 40.1349
Fresh Pepper Salad
Preheat the grill to very hot.
Grill the peppers as close to the heat as possible until the skin is charred on all sides.
Rub off the skins under cold running water.
Halve the peppers and remove the cores and seeds.
Slice into thin strips and arrange on a... - 39.3163
Cheesy Peach 'n' Pepper Salad
1. In a bowl of hot water, keep peach for few seconds and then peel.
2. Cut into half and discard stone.
3. Using a knife, dice pepper and white bulb of onion finely.
4. Through a sieve, rub cottage cheese or using a mincer, mince... - 39.3141
Turkey And Pepper Salad
1) Cut the turkey tenderloin into 1/2-inch-wide strips.
2) Heat 1/4-cup oil-and-vinegar salad dressing in a 10-inch skillet.
3) Add the turkey and stir-fry over medium-high heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
4) Remove from heat.
5) Combine pepper... - 38.4659
Tuna And Pepper Salad
1. Cut the peppers in half and remove core, seeds and white pith.
2. Place the peppers, skin side up, under a hot grill and grill until the skin is black.
3. Peel off when cooled and cut the peppers into strips.
4. Drain the tuna and flake into a bowl.
5. Add... - 38.4365
Snow Peas And Pepper Salad
1) Wash the whole peppers.
2) Using slicing blade of food processor, cut the peppers into strips.
3) Drain excess moisture.
4) wash the raw snow peas, trim them and cut them into half.
5) In salad bowl, beat oil with vinegar and... - 38.3129
Broiled Red Pepper Salad
1) Take a broiler pan and broil peppers about 2 inches from the heat for 25 to 30 minutes. Keep turning them frequently so that they blacken evenly.
2) When cool enough to handle, peel and remove seeds and stem.
3) Cut the peppers into thick strips,... - 38.3038
Broccoli Sweet Red Pepper Salad
To prepare broccoli :
1. Wash it, trim off large leaves and tough lower ends of stalks.
2. Peel stalks and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
3. Cut remaining broccoli into flowerets.
4. In a large Dutch oven combine broccoli and water to... - 38.161
Snow Pea And Red Pepper Buffet Salad
Top and string peas; blanch in boiling water for 2 minutes or until bright green and slightly pliable.
Drain and rinse under cold water; dry thoroughly and set aside.
In ungreased skillet over medium heat, cook sesame seeds, shaking pan often, for 2 minutes... - 38.0025
Fresh Corn And Red Bell Pepper Salad
Halve, core, and seed peppers.
Cut in half crosswise and then into 1/4-inch strips.
In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over moderate heat.
Add leeks and red peppers and saute for 1 minute.
Reduce heat to low, cover the pan with a sheet of wax... - 37.8953
Cumin Scented Cucumber And Pepper Salad
1) Wash the cucumbers.
2) Do not peel the cucumbers but trim them.
3) Wash the peppers, seed and cut them into quarters.
4) Slice whole pepper and cucumbers in food processor with slicing blade; drain excess liquid.
5) Measure cumin... - 37.8439
Bean And Roasted Red Pepper Salad
In saucepan, heat romano beans over medium-low heal until hot; drain and rinse under hot water.
Drain well and place in bowl.
Meanwhile, whisk together oil, vinegar, hot pepper, parsley, sugar, basil, salt, pepper and garlic; toss with beans.
Stir in onions,... - 37.5621
Grilled Pepper Salad
1. Rinse and dry the peppers and grill them for a few minutes till the skin blisters
2. Add to a plastic bag, close loosely and allow to cool completely; peel the skin off when it cools and cut into thin strips
3. Add to a dish along with herbs and... - 37.1783
Beet And Pepper Salad
Place the beets in a glass bowl.
Place the reserved beet juice and the vinegar in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
Add the sugar, green pepper, black pepper, cloves, and onion.
Bring to a boil again.
Pour sugar-vinegar mixture over beets in bowl.
Chill... - 36.9659
Harvard Pepper Salad
Remove stem end from peppers; let stand for several minutes in cold water.
Combine cheese, pecans, may- onnaise, salt and paprika; blend thoroughly.
Drain and dry peppers; fill with cheese mixture.
Place pineapple slice on each lettuce cup.
Slice... - 36.9185
Sausage And Roast Peppers Salad
1. To make sausages, place beef, sausage meat, garlic, rosemary, basil, prosciutto or ham, olive oil and black pepper to taste in a bowl and mix to combine. Shape mixture into 10 cm / 4 in long sausages. Cook sausages under a preheated medium grill, turning... - 36.329
Santa Fe Beef & Hot Pepper Salad
A yummy Santa Fe beef and hot pepper salad recipe just for you. A delicious combination of succulent beef and hot pepper. This salad is a wonderful treat that is worth all the effort. A complete meal for your in between hunger pangs. Enjoy!! - 35.3248
Shrimp And Pepper Salad
Heat vegetable oil in large frying pan.
Cook onion, peppers, garlic and eggplant 7 minutes over medium heat with cover.
Stir 2 to 3 times during cooking and season well.
Remove vegetables from pan and transfer to salad bowl; set aside.
Add shrimp, vinegar and... - 35.3101
Roasted Red Bell Pepper Salad
1. Cut the pepper into strips. Keep the juice aside.
2. In a bowl, take vinaigrette.
3. Add peppers and its juice. Toss it well.
4. Check the taste for its seasoning. This can be made several days in advance.
5. Serve Roasted Red Bell... - 35.0134
Cabbage And Pepper Salad
Mix together the peppers, spring onions, cucumber cubes, tomatoes and cabbage in a large salad bowl.
Put the remaining ingredients, with salt and pepper to taste, in a screwtop jar and shake well.
Pour this dressing over the salad and toss to coat... - 34.8789
Bean Sprout And Red Bell Pepper Salad
1)In boiling salted water blanch bean sprouts for 5-6 minutes.
2)Remove and plunge in ice-cold water for about 30 minutes then drain and dry on kitchen towelling.
3)Finely slice bell peppers.
4)In a salad bowl, mix bean sprouts and peppers and toss... - 34.858
Sausage And Roast Capsicum (pepper) Salad
1. To make sausages, place beef, sausage meat, garlic, rosemary, basil, proscuitto or ham, olive oil and black pepper to taste in a bowl and mix to combine. Shape mixture into 10 cm/ 4in long sausages. Cook sausages under a preheated medium grill, turning... - 34.4321
Roasted Pepper Salad
Place peppers under broiler; turn regularly until they are blistered thoroughly.
Wrap peppers in a damp towel and set aside until cool.
Peel and cut peppers into quarters or sixths, discard seeds and membranes.
Mix oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper... - 33.652
Tomato And Red Pepper Salad
1. In a small bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, black pepper, paprika, red pepper seasoning, and parsley. Set aside.
2. Put the tomatoes, sweet peppers, and onion into a serving bowl. Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss gently to coat.... - 33.4239
Three Pepper Salad
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Stir in cold water and lemon juice.
Chill until thickened.
Fold in peppers and scallions.
Pour gelatin mixture into 5-cup mold.
Chill until firm, about 4 hours.
Cut into slices; serve with Salsa Dressing, if desired. - 33.3221
Cut each pepper in half and remove the core and seeds.
Cut each half into 3 strips.
Heat the olive oil in a wide shallow pan, add the peppers and cook over a moderate heat for about 15 minutes, turning the peppers over occasionally so that they cook... - 33.0646
Pepper Salad With Parmesan
In small bowl, combine garlic, salt and black pepper.
Whisk in vinegar.
Gradually add oil, whisking until smooth and thickened.
In medium bowl, combine bell peppers, mushrooms and Parmesan cheese; add dressing and toss.
Salad can be chilled overnight. - 33.0028
Julienne Celery And Pepper Salad
1. Blanch celery strips in a saucepan of boiling water for 10 seconds. Drain, then refresh under cold running water. Drain again.
2. To make dressing, place oil, vinegar, mustard and black pepper to taste in a screwtop jar. Shake well to combine. Arrange... - 32.9411
Corn And Green Pepper Salad
Corn And Green Pepper Salad recipe adapted from NY Times. This Corn And Green Pepper Salad can be made ahead ready to serve your spouse or his friends on demand. - 32.8508
Carrot And Green Pepper Salad
In serving bowl, combine carrots and green pepper.
In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients, adding pepper to taste, and pour over carrots and green pepper; mix well.
Taste and adjust seasoning with more lemon juice and pepper, if desired.
Let stand at... - 32.6575
Marinated Roasted Asparagus And Pepper Salad
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Snap off tough ends of asparagus. Cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces; trim and place in a large bowl. Add garlic and 1 teaspoon olive oil; toss well. Line a jelly roll pan with foil; coat foil with cooking spray. Spread asparagus mixture... - 32.611
Quick Carrot And Pepper Salad
Drop the shredded carrots and bell peppers into boiling water and cook for about 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Drain; rinse in cold water.
Combine the carrot mixture and radishes in a bowl.
Combine the sherry, vinegar, soy sauce and salt in a covered jar and... - 31.9136
Roasted Pepper Salad
1. Preheat the broiler. Place the sweet peppers on their sides on the broiler pan and broil 2 inches from the heat, turning frequently, until the skins are blackened—about 20 minutes.
2. cool the peppers under cold running water, then peel, core, and seed... - 31.4757
Pepper Salad Appetizer
Bake peppers in hot 450 degree oven for about 20 minutes or until wilted and soft.
Remove seeds and outer skin.
Cut in pieces and place in a bowl.
Add onion, salt, and pepper.
Mix vinegar and olive oil and add to peppers.
Sprinkle with oregano.
Adjust... - 31.2847
Broiled Pepper Salad
Preheat oven at broil.
Place peppers cut-side-down in baking dish. Sprinkle each with few drops of olive oil and season well. Place on middle rack in preheated oven and cook 10 to 15 minutes. Remove and set aside.
Place garlic, shallot, parsley, tarragon,... - 31.2155
Stuffed Green Pepper Salad
1. Wash the peppers, cut off tops, remove seeds and fibers.
2. Mash the cheese and combine with the rest of the ingredients. Stuff into the peppers.
3. Chill 1 or 2 hours.
4. Use a thin, sharp knife and cut the peppers in 1/8-inch slices. Arrange the slices... - 31.1882
Spiced Cucumber And Sweet Red Pepper Salad
Spiced cucumber and sweet red pepper salad is a mixed veggie salad. Flavorful and crispy fresh, this salad is dressed with yogurt and spiced with ginger, cumin and coriander. Chilled and tossed to serve, this vegetable salad goes well with spicy and savory... - 30.5153
Arugula And Sweet Red Pepper Salad
Discard outer leaves of lettuce; separate and rinse (if necessary) the inner leaves and dry thoroughly.
Wrap and refrigerate.
Remove arugula leaves from their stems, rinse, and dry thoroughly.
Wrap and refrigerate.
Remove stems from the mushrooms and reserve... - 30.2012
Marinated Pepper Salad
This Marinated Pepper Salad partners well with a lot of lunchtime dishes. Try out the Marinated Pepper Salad and tell me how you like it ! - 29.5318
Cut the green peppers into strips and cover with boiling water.
Cook on the highest setting for 2 minutes.
Drain and rinse immediately under cold running water.
Arrange the green pepper strips and tomato slices in a serving dish and sprinkle with... - 29.447
Pepper Salad Dressing
In a large mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise and cream; beat until smooth.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Pour into salad dressing bottles or pint jars.
Cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. - 29.4305
Pickled Pepper Salad (insalata Di Peperoni)
Gently combine the red peppers, celery, olives, and anchovy fillets.
Mix oil, vinegar, oregano, salt, and pepper; pour over the red pepper mixture.
Serve very cold. - 29.3594
Three Pepper Salad
Three Pepper Salad are my all-time favorite. The flavor of this Three Pepper Salad was good, just make sure that you mix them the right way. You will definitely make it again! - 28.7647
Red & Yellow Pepper Salad
1. Set 4 of the yellow bell peppers upright, then cut off the top quarter of each. Remove and discard seeds from pepper shells; set shells aside. Cut out and discard stems from top pieces of peppers; then dice these pieces and transfer to a large non-metal... - 28.0987
Pepper Salad has a Matchless taste. The red wine vinegar and tomatoes gives the Pepper Salad Revitalizing taste. - 28.0696
Red Pepper Salad
Beat oil and vinegar with wire whisk or fork.
Beat in basil, oregano and pepper.
Add vegetables to dressing.
Stir well. - 27.8235
Grilled Pepper Salad
Cut peppers into 1/2-inch strips; discard seeds.
Mix butter with oregano, garlic powder, and thyme.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Cook peppers and onions over high heat, brushing with butter mixture, and turning often, until vegetables are soft.
Remove to serving... - 27.6718
Cheese And Green Pepper Salad
Wash the peppers, cut off the tops and remove the seeds.
Meanwhile beat the cream cheese with a fork until smooth.
Add the shelled hard-cooked eggs, pecan meats and sour pickle, all of which have been put through the fine knife of a food chopper.
Beat well... - 27.4864
Orange And Pepper Salad
In a medium bowl, combine the red peppers, oranges and olives.
In a small bowl, whisk together the orange juice, parsley, rosemary, honey, orange rind and black pepper.
Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat. - 26.6302
Orange Pepper Salad
1. In a salad bowl, combine peppers and cabbage.
2. In a small bowl, stir together ranch dressing and thawed juice concentrate; toss with the peppers and cabbage.
3. Cut or shred beef or poultry into thin bite-size strips. Fold meat and orange sections into... - 26.1394
Pineapple And Green Pepper Salad
Cut peppers in half, remove the seeds and pith, and cut into strips.
Add the pineapple, vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper.
Toss well before serving. - 24.5803
Warm Pepper Salad With Fresh Herbs
Heat oil in a large frying pan.
Add onion slices and pepper strips; fry over moderate heat for 10 minutes until softened.
Add parsley and basil and cook for 5 minutes more.
Stir in vinegar; cook for 2 minutes.
Cool slightly, then transfer to a bowl and serve,... - 24.5097
Hot Green Pepper Salad
Rinse green peppers.
Cut them into quarters.
Melt butter in skillet.
Add seasonings, green peppers, and mushrooms.
Cook over low heat for 10 minutes. - 22.7254
Tomato And Green Pepper Salad
Out tomatoes into wedges, discarding core section.
Place in a bowl with green onions and green peppers.
Mix dressings together and stir into salad. - 22.2311
Orange And Red Pepper Salad
Orange And Red Pepper Salad recipe adapted from NY Times. This Orange And Red Pepper Salad can be made ahead ready to serve your spouse or his friends on demand. - 20.558
Pepper Salad Recipes By Category