- » Pepper Rose
Pepper Rose Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pepper rose recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pepper rose recipes.
Wild Boar With Rose Hip Syrup
Cook boar in salt water, until half done; add carrots cut into strips, parsnips, onions, garlic, and red wine; flavour with pepper, bay leaf and juniper berries and cook until meat is tender. - 25.8629
Chicken And Vegetables In Rose Sauce
1. In a 9-inch skillet, combine oil and margarine
2. Heat gently over medium heat till hot
3. Add the chicken pieces to the pan and sautÃ© over gentle heat till lightly browned on all sides
4. Sprinkle the pieces with salt and pepper
5.... - 43.1618
Quail In Rose Petal Sauce
1. To cook quail, place a slice of lime and a slice of garlic in the cavity of each bird. Truss birds and place in a baking dish. Brush with oil, sprinkle with black pepper and bake at 180° C / 350°F / Gas 4 for 20-25 minutes or until quail are tender.
2.... - 35.8348
1 Preheat the oven to 400Â° Fahrenheit.
2 In 9-inch skillet, add oil and heat.
3 Add chicken parts and cook until lightly brown on all sides.
4 In a 2 1/2-quart casserole, transfer chicken and set aside.
5 In same skillet add... - 45.6866
Sunday Flank Steak Rose
1) Take a medium-size bowl and arrange meat in it.
2) Mix together rest of the ingredients.
3) Pour this mixture over meat and keep in refrigerator, covered, for 1 to 2 hours for marinating, tossing meat often.
4) At the end of... - 34.7667
Napa Rose Duckling
1. Wash the duckling. Pat it thoroughly dry.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
3. In a casserole, place the duck quarters, flesh-side up.
4. Place in the center rack of the hot oven for 30 minutes to sear.
5. Remove and drain off the... - 45.8096
Pot Roasted Breast Of Lamb Rose
Brown meat on all sides in heavy kettle.
Pour off fat and sprinkle meat with salt and pepper.
Add broth, cover, and simmer for 2 hours, or until meat is tender.
Dissolve jelly in the boiling water.
Add wine and parsley; pour over meat.
Simmer for about 15... - 38.1759
Rose Bar B Q
Saute onions in skillet.
Add ground chuck and brown.
Stir in other ingredients.
Cover and simmer for about 1/2 hour. - 28.7052
Menage Trois Rose Wine Paired With Summer Salad
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a skillet, melt butter and cooked garlic and add the the bread cubes and toss until completely coated.
3. Place the bread cubes on a tray lined with parchment paper. Season with salt,... - 122.343
Breast Of Lamb Rose
1) Take a heavy kettle and brown meat on all sides in it.
2) Discard fat and season meat with salt and pepper.
3) Pour in bouillon and simmer, covered for 2 hours until meat is soft.
4) Allow jelly to dissolve in boiling water and mix in wine and... - 35.8365
Rose Colored Cauliflower Soup
1. Peel and dice the potatoes.
2 Bring the salted water to a boil. Add the cauliflower and diced potatoes to the water and boil gently for 30 minutes. Cool a little, then rub through a strainer or puree in a blender.
3 Return the puree to the pan and... - 35.3643
1 Coarsely chop tomatoes ,celery and carrots.
2 In a large saucepan, add chicken stockand all the chopped vegetables.
3 Bring to a boil and simmer gently for 30 minutes.
4 For the garnish: Cut the peeled and seeded tomatoes into small... - 45.1371
Quail With Rose Petals
Quail with Rose Petals is a fragrant dish. The flavors beautifully balance out each other and what you have is an exquisite dish, teasing you with an afterglow of the rose fragrance. - 42.8266
Mix olive oil, lemon juice, 1 tablespoon water, sugar, salt, and pepper.
Pour over potatoes.
Add beans, sauerkraut, and celery.
Add red cabbage to boiling water.
Let stand 2 minutes.
Stir in tarragon vinegar; mix until cabbage is... - 40.3419
Rose's Party Chicken
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt, pepper and paprika.
3. Melt 4 tablespoons of the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add chicken breasts and cook until lightly browned on all sides. Remove chicken breasts and place in a... - 42.0673
Rose Hip Sauce
Wash and slit the rose hips, then crush them in the blender, or with a fork.
Mix with the cream, oil and port.
Put the lemon rind and juice, the salt, paprika, cinnamon, cloves and sugar in a small bowl and mix together.
Mix into the rose hip... - 37.3558
Grilled Lobster On Braised Lentils With Ventoux Rose Butter Sauce
Have a look at a great wine tasting session with this excellent video that is absolutely interesting to watch. The chef here shows a classic grilled lobster dish on braised lentils with Ventoux rose butter sauce It is a wonderful dish for a summer time... - 108.323
Emince D'avocat Au Crabe, Gingembre Et Pamplemousse Rose
1. In a large dish, bring to boil 2 liters / 3 1/2 pt water with 25 g / 1 oz salt
2. Peel the ginger root and reserve
3. Add the trimmings to the water and simmer the water for a few minutes
4. Prepare the mayonnaise in a large bowl by mixing... - 45.1442
Rose Chicken With Artichoke Hearts And Mushrooms
Preheat oven to 500° F.
Lightly spray a large baking dish with vegetable oil.
Rinse chicken breast fillets and pat dry.
Arrange in dish.
In a small bowl, combine melted margarine and lemon juice.
Pour over chicken.
Season with pepper.
Cover dish with foil... - 41.659
Winter Squash Pudding With Rose Water
Peel the squash.
Steam the squash until tender, about 20 minutes.
Drain well and mash, sieve or blend. (Should be 3 cups of squash puree.)
Simmer the apples, lemon juice and rind, and water in a covered saucepan for 20 minutes.
Uncover, simmer... - 50.2835
Barbecued Rose Chicken
1. Prepare a barbecue grill or a broiler.
2. Clean the chicken halves and rub salt and pepper on the inside out.
3. Arrange the chickens over the coals of the barbecue or in a large roasting pan under the broiler.
4. In the mean time,... - 37.8068
1) In a large saucepan, combine the stock, tomato paste, celery leaves, onion tops, thyme and bay leaf together.
2) Cover and bring to a boil, then simmer over a low heat for about 30 minutes to blend the flavours.
3) In a bowl, blend the cornflour... - 46.9861
Four Roses Bourbon Burger
A killer gourmet burger with a bourbon, bacon and onion jam. Made with Four Roses Single Barrel Bourbon. - 0
Cabbage And Beef Roses
Scald milk; add oleo, sugar and 1 teaspoon salt.
Cool until lukewarm.
Dissolve yeast, in warm water.
Beat egg with fork.
Add yeast and egg to milk while milk is still warm.
Chill at least 2 hours.
Let dough rise for at least 1 hour at room... - 43.5294
Bean Curd And Potato Roses
1 Combine potato, bean curd, green onions, and salt and pepper in a bowl. Halve mixture and shape each half into a roll, 4 inches (10 cm) long.
2 Arrange spring roll wrappers with one corner towards you. Brush edges with cold water or egg white. Place one... - 35.2246
Salt and pepper each fillet, then sprinkle each with some fresh parsley.
Roll and place in an 8 X 12-inch (20 x 30 cm) glass or ceramic dish.
Peel, seed and chop tomatoes and sprinkle evenly over the fish.
Sprinkle sugar on top.
Spread mushrooms evenly over... - 42.0334
Sole In Sauce Rosee
1. Sprinkle salt, pepper and fresh parsley on the fillets and roll them into tubes.
2. Take a 8 x 12-inch glass or ceramic dish and place the fillets on it.
3. Peel the tomatoes, remove their seeds and chop them.
4. Sprinkle the chopped... - 44.4879
Roasted Pork And Potato Roses
In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; mash into a paste.
Stir in oil; set aside.
To achieve rose shape, cut a thin slice off the bottom so rose will sit flat.
Begin petals about 1 in.from bottom of potato.
Make a circular row of... - 42.3922
Vegetable Spring Roses
1 Heat oil in a wok. Fry mushrooms, onions, garlic and ginger 1 minute. Add remaining vegetables and stir-fry 2 minutes. Blend in soy sauce, sesame oil and pepper.
2 Stir in combined cornstarch and vegetable stock to thicken pan juices. Place mixture in a... - 37.0799
Jell-o Siegel's Red Pepper Soup
1) Preheat the broiler. Broil the red bell peppers placing them about 4 inches from the heat source. Make sure the peppers get charred on all sides.
2) Immediatedly transfer the broiled peppers into a paper bag. Seal the opening and let the bag... - 42.6182
Simmered Pork With Sherry Sauce
Brush the pork on all sides with a little of the oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper and rosemary.
Heat a browning dish for 6-8 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions.
Add the remaining oil and tilt the dish to make sure the base is evenly... - 45.4181
Jellied Green Pepper Rings
Cut stem ends from green peppers; remove seeds.
Dis- solve gelatin in 2 cups boiling water; chill until slightly thickened.
Add all remaining ingredients; spoon mixture into pepper shells.
Chill until firm; cut each pepper crosswise into 6 slices.
May be... - 29.7212
Green Beans With Blue Cheese And Roasted Red Peppers
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 2-quart oval casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
COMBINE green beans, red pepper strips, salt and white pepper in prepared dish.
PLACE cream cheese and milk in small saucepan; heat over low heat, stirring until melted.
Add... - 41.5112
Salad With Pepper Vinegar
Wash the lettuce and arugula thoroughly in cold water.
Dry and lay out on paper towels, then loosely roll and set aside for about 1 hour to absorb additional moisture.
Gently place the leaves in airtight plastic bags.
Refrigerate until crisp and chilled,... - 31.3809
Marinated Tomato And Pepper Salad
If you want to please a tomato lover, here is a salad recipe that will simply suck up the taste buds. Watch Jeanie showing how to make marinated tomato salad with ripe tomatoes, bell peppers, other vegetables and flavors. Robust and flavorful, great with... - 109.87
Steak Tartar Lausanne
1. Divide the raw beef into four portions and shape into patties. Place the patties on chilled plates. Make a small indentation in the center of each and place one egg yolk in each.
2. Garnish each serving with two anchovies and sprinkle with capers, onion... - 31.0229
French Lettuce Salad
Combine lettuce in a large bowl; set aside.
Combine next 6 ingredients in a jar.
Cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Pour over salad greens; toss lightly.
Garnish with radish roses. - 31.0809
Onion Filled With Avocado
Remove center of onions, leaving shell.
Saute green pepper in a little oil.
Drain; mash avocados to paste.
Add green pepper and remaining ingredients except radishes.
Spoon into onion shells, top each onion with a radish - 34.3427
Smoked Salmon Dip
Finely chop salmon.
In a small mixing bowl stir together salmon, cheese, milk, lemon juice, horseradish, and pepper.
Transfer to a 2-cup freezer container.
Seal, label, and freeze.
To serve, thaw the container of frozen dip for 24 hours in the... - 41.2295
A Salad Of Many Colours
Wash, trim and dry the lettuce, radicchio and endives.
Mix in a large bowl.
Pare the carrot and cut into thin star shape slices.
Sprinkle on lettuce along with the bell pepper.
Place the flowers and rose pedals around the salad.
Blend the garlic together with... - 40.6235
Herb Patties With Vegetable Kabobs
This recipe for herb beef patties with vegetable kabobs can be served as a side dish or a starter for a diner party. Made with herbed beef patties flavored with rosemary and thyme, it is broiled on bamboo skewers along with bell pepper and zucchini. - 33.7767
Paprika Mushrooms is an irresistible side dish recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious recipe of Paprika Mushrooms; I am sure you would love to try this one! - 30.5472
1. In a skillet heat the butter, add the onion and saute until golden. Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring, three to four minutes.
2. Stir in the seasonings and flour. Cook five minutes, then remove from the heat. Stir in the sour cream and heat gently. Do... - 35.0703
French Herb Patties
Shape ground beef into 2 patties, each 1/2 inch thick.
Combine pepper, rosemary and thyme; gently press into both sides of patties.
Melt butter in small nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add onions; cook 6-8 minutes or until transparent and tender.
Stir in... - 34.9458
Steak With Marsala Sauce
Trim separable fat from steak.
Place steak on the unheated rack of a broiler pan.
Broil 3 inches from the heat for 5 minutes.
Turn and broil 3 to 7 minutes more for rare or 8 to 12 minute more for medium.
Meanwhile, for sauce spray a cold medium saucepan with... - 39.3304
Turkish Brain Salad
Arrange lettuce on platter.
Top with brains.
Garnish with tomatoes, radishes and green peppers.
Blend lemon juice, rind, oil and salt together and drizzle this dressing over top of salad.
Garnish with mint. - 29.7648
Asparagus Spears With Smoked Salmon
To Cook Asparagus: Cut off bottom of asparagus, leaving spears about 4 inches long.
Separate into bundles of 6 to 8 spears each, with tips pointing in the same direction.
Tie with string.
In a large skillet, bring about 1 inch of water to a boil.
Add... - 37.7714
Mandelsuppe German Almond Soup
Saute onion in butter until slightly softened.
Sprinkle with flour, cook, stirring, 3 minutes and gradually add stock.
Cook and stir until smooth and slightly thickened.
Add milk and almonds; cover and simmer 30 minutes.
Adjust seasonings to taste with salt,... - 35.1785
Wine Glazed Tomatoes
1. Slice tomatoes into1/4-inch rounds.
2. In large skillet, combine butter and brown sugar and stir until melted. Add salt.
3. Add tomato slices and cook quickly on both sides. Add wine and simmer 1 to 2 minutes or until tomatoes are heated through, basting... - 32.3364
Rinse the grape leaves under running cold water and remove the stems.
To prepare the filling, in a medium mixing bowl combine thoroughly the meat, bulgur, green pepper, tomato paste, rose petals, lemon juice, spices and salt.
Place about a... - 41.1592
Showing you how to prepare Mast-o Khiar. You can add more herbs if you like ie. tarragon, dill weed (dried or fresh), green onions or red onions etc. This is the basic recipe just to get you started. - 118.803
Heat Planters Peanut Oil in large skillet.
Add zucchini, onion, parsley, garlic, salt, pepper, oregano and rose- mary.
Saute mixture over medium heat, stirring often, until zucchini is tender, about 20 minutes.
Toss in tomatoes and continue to saute until... - 35.8247
1) In a slow cooker, add all the ingredients except the mushrooms and the pasta; cook covered on LOW for about 5-6 hrs.
2) Stir in the mushrooms; cook covered on HIGH for about 10 min. ... - 34.3537
Poulet A La Crime Cognac
Cut chicken into strips. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Melt butter in a heavy skillet and cook chicken over high heat, shaking and stirring until chicken turns white, about 3-4 minutes. Remove chicken with slotted spoon and set aside.
Add shallots and... - 35.8291
Cut watermelon into 1 inch size pieces.
Discard seeds and white portion.
Use only red part.
Peel and cut into small pieces.
Liquidize the melon and ginger.
Pass it through sieve.
Add rest of the ingredients to melon juice.
Chill the juice and... - 32.0677
Ham Mousse On Medallions
Cut two 2 1/2 inch circles from each slice ham; refrigerate covered.
Mince remaining ham pieces; refrigerate covered.
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a saucepan; let stand 5 minutes.
Set over low heat until dissolved (about 3 minutes), stirring... - 43.1855
Devilicious Patio Platter
1. Prepare a mixture of deviled ham with nuts and chili sauce.
2. Cut bread into slices and spread cheese spread and deviled ham mixture on each of the two slices. Shape into sandwiches and reform the loaf.
3. Arrange on a wooden board, place... - 38.6451
Lamb Loin Roast
When you buy the meat, have your butcher cut a pocket in the lamb roast.
Sprinkle the outside and inside of the roast with salt and pepper.
Soak the rice with cold, salty water.
Meanwhile, prepare the filling by combining the ground... - 40.8119
Roast Turkey Breast
Sprinkle turkey breast with lemon juice.
Season underside with 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Mix remaining salt with butter, paprika, herbs and pepper; rub over skin.
Place turkey, skin side up, in a shallow pan; roast in preheated 400Â° F oven 20 minutes, until skin... - 42.3168
Rosemary Lamb Chops
Heat wok over medium-high heat; add oil.
Brown lamb chops on both sides in hot oil; remove from wok.
Add onion,salt, rosemary, and pepper to wok.
Stir-fry over high heat for 5 minutes.
Return chops to wok; pour wine or broth over all.
Reduce heat; cover and... - 35.0997
Camembert Mousse has a different taste. The Heavy cream gives the Camembert Mousse a velvety taste. - 39.6928
Hawaiian Fresh Pineapple Chicken Salad
Slice chicken crosswise about 1/2 inch thick.
Arrange chicken on a bed of lettuce on 2 large plates, alternating with slices of pineapple.
Cover and chill.
Combine cottage cheese, mustard and capers.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Spread on melba... - 39.9298
Cauliflower Pecan Salad
Blanch flowerets in hot, salted water for 2 minutes; drain, then chill.
Keep all ingredients separate until time to serve.
Then toss together with horseradish mustard dressing. - 26.654
Chilled Cauliflower With Guacamole
1. Cook cauliflower whole under cutting and cooking. Drain.
2. Drizzle salad oil, salt and pepper over it. Mix well.
4. Add avocado, lemon juice, green chilies, green onion, 3/4 teaspoon salt, sour cream, and hot-pepper seasoning in a blender... - 47.3674
Nouvelle Tossed Salad
1) Use a large salad bowl to rub the surface with garlic.
2) Discard the garlic.
3) In the salad bowl, add endive, radicchio, and arugula to toss thoroughly.
4) Cover the bowl with a lid and place inside refrigerator to chill... - 47.2876
French Lettuce Salad
1) In a large bowl, add lettuce and keep aside.
2) In a jar, add the leaf lettuce, romaine lettuce, olive and vegetable oil, and vinegar.
3) Tightly cover the jar and vigorously shake for a few seconds.
4) Use as a dressing over the salad greens and... - 44.4538
Potato & Walnut Cutlet
this is the unique blend of various ingredients that leaves its mild taste in your mouth for hours & the velvety texture makes the people think again & again about it. - 43.9059
Tongue En Gele
Soften gelatin in tomato juice.
Dissolve in hot stock.
Put slices of tongue in-bottom of shallow dish.
Arrange carrots, peppers and onion rings over tongue.
Pour liquid over, cool and chill.
When firm, unmold, and serve garnished with radish roses. - 29.4127
Herbed Red Grapes
1) Make slits in the grapes and remove seeds.
2) Microwave the butter in the small dish for about a minute or till the butter melts.
3) Add basil, salt and pepper and stir in well.
4) Meanwhile, preheat the browning dish (of the... - 43.4092
Progresso Antipasto Salad
In a medium bowl combine olive oil, wine vinegar, Italian seasoning, salt, black pepper, and garlic.
Drain chick peas; add to dressing.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Just before serving, line a 2 1/2-quart serving bowl with lettuce... - 36.9573
Turkey Rice Salad
In 1-quart bowl combine turkey, rice, celery, onion, and red pepper.
In small bowl thoroughly combine mayonnaise, sour cream, parsley, lemon juice, mustard, and seasonings; pour dressing over salad and toss well to coat.
Cover and refrigerate until chilled;... - 35.2358
Grind onions and garlic with chili powder.
Place in saucepan add 1/4 cup oil, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Cook until thickened, place each piece of turkey on a square of heavy duty aluminum foil.
Pour some of the sauce over each wrap and... - 36.8885
Asparagus With Vinaigrette
1. To prepare asparagus trim them to 5-inch (12 cm) lengths, reserving stalks for another use.
2. In large skillet, bring enough lightly salted water to cover asparagus to boil.
3. Add asparagus, reduce heat to medium-high and cook,... - 38.4046
Antipasto Cups With Creamy Herb Dip
Cut the top off each pepper, reserving it for other uses; remove seeds.
Cut a thin slice from the bottom of each pepper, if necessary, to help the pepper stand upright to become a cup for the remaining ingredients.
Arrange equal amounts of cut carrots,... - 30.0763
Huachinango A La Veracruzana
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) In a lightly oiled 13- x 9-x 2-inch baking dish, place fillets.
3) Season with salt and pepper.
4) Squeeze fresh lime juice over the fillets.
5) Place inside the refrigerator by covering with a lid for an... - 39.8007
Lentil Cream Soup
Sort lentils and remove any debris.
Rinse lentils, drain, and place in a 2- to 3-quart pan; add broth, carrot, parsley sprigs, and cloves.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover, and simmer until lentils are very tender to bite about 15 minutes for decorated... - 42.1433
Vegetable Roulade has a Luscious taste.The Eggs and White sauce gives the Vegetable Roulade Implausible taste. Must catch it - 44.5223
Salad wheel is a mixed vegetable composed salad made with turnips, tomatoes and cucumbers. Shaped and oarranged as a wheel with spokes, the salad wheel is parsleyed and pepped up with sweet pickles. An enjoyable salad served as a side, it€™s a real... - 37.9012
Salmon Platter Salad
Salmon platter salad is a seafood salad prepared with canned salmon. Made with cooked asparagus, the salmon platter is filled with salad greens, tomato wedges, cucumber and pimiento slices. Decorated with radish roses, this lovely and elegant salmon platter... - 46.5861
Craibechan Of The Sea has an Inimitable taste. The Tabasco and Lemon wedge gives the Craibechan Of The Sea Astounding taste. must catch it - 37.9011
Pound chicken breasts with mallet until very thin.
Mix flour with salt and pepper to taste. Dredge chicken breasts in flour mixture.
Combine oil and butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown chicken pieces quickly, about 3 minutes on each... - 33.0755
Harlequin Sandwich Loaf
1. Make the four fillings, refrigerating. Prepare pimento and green-pepper strips; refrigerate.
2. With sharp knife, cut all crusts from bread. Then lay loaf on side and cut it lengthwise into 4 slices, each 1/2 inch thick, using ruler as a guide... - 38.3408
Sea Garden Sardine Antipasto
Sea Garden Sardine Antipasto is a very easy to prepare delicious side dish recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Sea Garden Sardine Antipasto dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 37.7542
Shiitake Mushroom Omelette
Shiitake Mushroom Omelet is an amazingly easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Shiitake Mushroom Omelet dish; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 45.0189
Vegetable Relish Tray For Fourth Of July Dinner
This fourth of July, fire up the grill and deck up the picnic table and pull out all stops to prepare a gorgeous relish tray. In this video, Betty shows how to assemble a large, tasty treat in a snap. Keep some dill weed dip handy and treat your guests to a... - 102.101
Intoxicated Pork Chops
A gay Italian recipe.
Season the chops with salt and pepper.
Heat the oil, garlic and parsley in a wide saucepan with lid and when hot put in the chops.
Fry over gentle heat until golden on both sides, about 15 minutes.
Add the wine, cover the pan closely and... - 34.1881
Classic Chef's Salad
1) Arrange the greens, ham, Swiss cheese, turkey, cucumber, radish, hard-cooked eggs and French dressing in separate serving dishes.
2) You may also serve anchovies, artichoke hearts, small sardines, olives, red onion rings and cauliflower florets in... - 38.4608
Herb-stuffed Baked Potatoes
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Pierce potato skins with a fork.
Bake 1 hour until tender.
Cut slice from top.
Scoop out pulp; set shells aside.
Add butter; beat until creamy.
Add yogurt, rose-mary, parsley, sage, salt and white pepper; beat until... - 42.7241
Rice Soup With Tomatoes
Combine all the ingredients in a pan, except for the parsley and lemon.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer about forty minutes or until the rice and onions are tender.
Add more broth if the soup is too thick.
Pour into a serving... - 35.0731
Cucumber Slices In Sour Cream
Sprinkle sliced cucumber with salt; let stand about 30 minutes.
Combine sour cream, vinegar, Tabasco sauce, chives, dill seed, and pepper; pour over cucumbers.
Chill well before serving, about 30 minutes.
To match picture, cluster radish... - 37.0852
Puebla Salad Platter
1. Take a large bowl and add red and white beans, onion, corn and red and green peppers.
2. Spoon lime juice and vegetable oil, sprinkle salt, sugar, basil, and cumin seeds; mix it with tossing. Chill for about 4 hours to season.
3. Prepare pepper... - 41.363
1.Season tenderloin with garlic, salt, red pepper and black pepper.
2.Preheat the oven at 425 degrees.
3.Take a deep roasting pan and arrange tenderloin in it .
4.In a bowl, mix olive oil, vinegar, garlic and burgundy and pour the... - 46.4573
Fish Steaks With Vegetables
1. Melt the butter in a large shallow pan. Add the carrots and fennel and saute gently for 3 minutes. Stir in the courgettes (zucchini), lemon rind and parsley.
2. Arrange the fish steaks on top of the vegetables, season with salt and pepper and pour over the... - 27.5756
Pommes De Terre Provencale
1) In a pan with salted boiling water, boil the sliced potatoes, lower the heat and simmer for 2-3 min, drain well.
2) In a small pan, saute the onion and garlic until soft.
3) In a small ovenproof dish, place 1/3 the sliced potatoes, 1/2 the tomato,... - 42.5081
Melt butter in a medium skillet; mix in flour, stirring constantly until mixture is smooth and bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Mix milk solids, water, and stock; stir into flour mixture gradually.
Return sauce to heat; boil and stir until thickened (about 2... - 45.4542
Veal In Aspic
Scrape carrots and peel onions; put in kettle with meat, celery, and seasonings.
Add water and bring to a boil over a gentle heat.
Cook very slowly until the meat falls from the bones.
The broth should then be strained through a dampened linen napkin into a... - 44.7148
Prawn And Avocado Cocktail In An Avocado Skin
This prawn cocktail recipe uses prawns and avocado and is served in an avocado skin. If looking for recipes for prawn cocktail, this prawn avocado is great served with triangles of brown bread and butter. - 84.6443