- » Pepper Ring
Pepper Ring Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pepper ring recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pepper ring recipes.
Cold Sole With Orange, Lime And Green Pepper Rings
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat butter and 2 tbsp (25 ml) oil. Coat fish with flour and saute until browned on both sides. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Arrange fillets on a platter. Garnish with onion rings, garlic and green pepper rings.
3.... - 31.627
Spiced Cheese Stuffed Pepper Rings
Combine cream cheese, Gruyere, butter, mustard and paprika in processor and mix until smooth.
Turn into medium bowl.
Add salami and green onion, mixing until well blended.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Stuff peppers with cheese mixture, packing down... - 40.3283
Pepper Rings With Goat's Cheese
1. Put the whole peppers under a preheated grill, turning them until the skin becomes crisp and blackened. Cool, then peel off the outer skin. Slice the peppers into 3/4 inch (2cm) rings, removing any seeds.
2. Put the onion and tomatoes into the base of a... - 29.9091
Richard's Onion Rings
1. Take a bowl and mix flour with ground red pepper, salt, pepper and beer to prepare a batter.
2. Take a paper bad and transfer the left out 1 cup flour into it.
3. Separate the cut onion rings.
4. Take a fork and immerse the onion rings into... - 42.4497
Pork Chops With Pepper Rings
Want to try out something quick and easy with pork, here is a recipe handy enough to do just that. Check out Caitlin making pork chops using boneless pork chops and a few common basic flavors along. Delicious and luscious, the easy pork preparation makes a... - 87.0109
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Toss the noodles with a mixture of butter, salt, and pepper then spoon into a well-buttered 1 1/2-quart ring mold.
3) Place the mold in a larger pan with water and bake in the preheated oven for 20-30... - 35.1284
Cook and drain spaghetti.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Pour into well-greased 10-inch ring mold.
Set in pan of hot water 1-inch deep.
Bake at 350 degrees until set, about 30 minutes.
Unmold on hot platter.
Fill center with choice of creamed... - 44.9047
Sauteed Green Peppers
Sauté green pepper in butter in a covered skillet over low heat for 15 minutes.
Remove cover and cook until brown.
Season with salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce. - 23.5393
Pepper And Beef Over Corn Bread
Arrange green pepper rings in bottom of a baking pan.
Cook the onion and ground beef in shortening in a skillet until brown.
Add the tomato sauce and seasonings and simmer for about 5 minutes.
Pour over green pepper rings. - 29.3808
Creamy Green Pepper Soup
1. In a covered saucepan cook green pepper and onion in water, till tender; do not drain.
2. Add the condensed soup and milk.
3. Heats through, stirring occasionally, do not boil.
4. Cover and chill thoroughly before serving.
5. Arrange the... - 33.807
Pickled Pepper Quiche
1. Crumble sausage into small microwave-safe bowl. Cover with paper towel; microwave on high 5 minutes or until pork is no longer pink, stirring once during cooking to break up meat. Drain on paper towels; set aside.
2. In large bowl, beat eggs and soup until... - 30.3644
Savory Pepper Rice
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Slice the peppers into 1/2 -inch rings and discard the seeds.
3) In a medium-size saucepan, mix the onion soup and water together and allow to boil.
4) In a pan with boiling water, place the pepper rings... - 40.2584
Skillet Liver Peppers And Onions
Spray 10-inch nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; add onion and pepper rings and cook, stirring occasionally, just until tender.
Remove vegetables from skillet and sprinkle with marjoram; set aside and keep warm.
On sheet of wax paper or a paper... - 30.5122
Three Pepper Frittata
Coat a 10-inch ovenproof skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, mushrooms, and chopped peppers; saute until vegetables are tender.
Stir in olives and next 5 ingredients.
Combine egg substitute, milk, and... - 42.6716
Rainbow Pickled Peppers
Wash the peppers and cut in rings, removing the seeds.
Place in a large shallow dish and sprinkle with the salt.
Pour about 6 cups of water over the peppers and let stand overnight.
Drain the peppers, then rinse and drain again.
Combine the vinegar with 1 cup... - 34.7239
Italian Red Pepper Salad
Mix oil, vinegar, basil, oregano, salt and garlic.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours but no longer than 48 hours.
Serve on salad greens if desired. - 39.1159
Oriental Beet And Pepper Crepes
Heat oil in fry pan.
Add green pepper rings, onion slices, salt, garlic, and green onions.
Cook, stirring over high heat, for 3 minutes.
Add beef slivers and cook, stirring over high heat, for 2 minutes.
Stir in sugar, sherry, and ginger.
Cook for 1... - 39.6827
Stuffed Pepper Cups
1 Cut a thin slice from top of each pepper; scoop out seeds and membrane.
Parboil peppers in a small amount of boiling salted water in a medium-size saucepan 10 minutes; drain well.
2 Shape ground beef into a large patty in a medium-size frying pan;... - 30.8722
Green Pepper Saute
1. In hot oil in skillet, saute onion, stirring, until golden—about 5 minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients; cook, covered, over medium heat, 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 29.1493
Green Pepper Cole Slaw
Surprisingly unsual and appetizingly delicious, this Green Pepper Cole Slaw is the all-time favorite around! Now with this simple and easy to follow method, you too can indulge in the wonderful recipe of homemade Green Pepper Cole Slaw. - 42.4638
Grilled Pepper Panini
Heat broiler. Combine butter and garlic in small bowl.
To assemble sandwiches, spread 1/2 teaspoon butter mixture onto cut-side of each roll half. Place bottom halves of rolls onto ungreased baking sheet; top each with 3 pepper rings, cheese and 1 teaspoon... - 28.285
Italian Sausage,pepper And Tomato Salad
The italian sausage with pepper and tomato salad is a flavorful and lively salad made with mild cooked sausage with bell peppers and tomato. Served on alettuce leaf with fresh basil and olives along with feta cheese, this italian sausage and tomato salad is a... - 44.2255
Squid With Dried Shrimps And Green Pepper
1. To prepare the squid, pull off the head and remove the transparent 'quill' and innards. Peel off the skin. Cut the squid body into thin rings. Cut the tentacles from the head just below the eyes. Set aside the rings and tentacles and discard the rest.
2.... - 34.4809
Cumin Peppers And Onion
1) In a 1-quart casserole add green pepper strips, red pepper strips, onion, butter or margarine, and cumin. Mix thoroughly.
2) Cook covered until vegetables are crisp-tender on 100% power (high) for 3 to 5 minutes stirring once.
3) Serve with... - 30.7413
Pepper Corn Casserole
About 1 hour and 20 minutes before serving: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Slice two rings of green pepper; reserve; finely chop remaining pepper.
In large skillet, saute chopped green pepper and onions in butter 5 minutes or until soft.
Add flour, salt and mustard... - 47.2266
Pepper & Onions Vinaigrette
Seed peppers; thinly slice into rings.
Peel onions; thinly slice and separate into rings.
Combine peppers onions, and garlic in bowl.
Whisk together oil, vinegar, basil, salt and pepper.
Pour over peppers and onions.
Toss well and let stand 1 hour before... - 31.6493
Pepper Pork Chops
Place chops in 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Cook in 350 degree oven until browned on both sides, turning once, Meanwhile, place all sauce ingredients in blender; whirl until smooth and creamy.
Pour sauce over chops and continue baking until chops are tender, about... - 36.0194
Wash the peppers.
Parboil in salted water for 5 min Drain and cut into strips or rings.
Remove seeds and inner partitions.
Toss in hot butter or margarine in a frying-pan for 5-10 min or dip in egg and breadcrumbs and fry in deep fat (360° F.) 5-7 min
Drain... - 26.6115
Spicy Pepper Steak
1.Use the nonfat cooking spray to coat the grill.
2.Preheat the grill for 5 minutes.
3. Slice away visible fat from the steaks.
4.Cut diagonally across the grain and make thin slices.
5. Sprinkle steak slices with salt, pepper, onion slices, cayenne... - 40.9172
Spicy Pepper Steak
Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Remove any visible fat from the steak and cut diagonally across the grain into thin slices.
Place the steak slices in the grill and sprinkle with the salt, pepper and cayenne pepper.
Grill for 2... - 30.5483
Cut tops off peppers; remove seeds and center membranes.
Cut off stem ends of tomatoes.
Slice peppers into rings; cut onions and tomatoes into wedges.
Melt butter in heavy skillet; add peppers and onions.
Saute over low heat 10 minutes; stir... - 35.0269
Pepper And Chilli Pizza
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix flour, salt and yeast. Add oil and enough warm water to form soft dough.
2. Knead the dough on a lightly floured surface for 5 minutes until smooth and elastic. Allow the dough to rest in the bowl and cover with a... - 37.8586
Garlic And Pepper Stir Fry
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add oil.
Add garlic and stir fry for 1 minute.
Add carrots and stir fry for 2 minutes.
Add peppers and onion and stir fry for 2 minutes.
Add mushrooms and stir fry about 2 minutes more or till vegetables are... - 30.2851
Casserole Pork With Peppers
Make sure that the meat is in good-sized cubes (at least 2.5 cm/1 inch) or it will shrink to unappetizing bullets when cooked.
Heat the oil in a frying-pan and brown the pork all over -do it in batches, or the pan temperature will drop and the meat will stew... - 39.9456
Marinated Red Pepper Salad
1) Wash the peppers and remove the stems and seeds. Slice them in rings.
2) Wash the mushrooms and slice them lengthwise through stems.
3) Keep the sliced cucumber in a bowl and add salt.
4) Cover the bowl and allow it to chill.
5) Mix... - 47.7895
Pepper Pork Chops
Sprinkle chops with black pepper on both sides and press in well with the heel of the hand.
Brush with butter and lightly sprinkle with salt.
Place on the grid over medium coals and cook for 18-20 minutes, until tender, turning often and brushing with butter. - 23.9586
Roasted Pepper Salad
1) On a broiler pan arrange 1 red and 1 green pepper. Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat, turning occasionally until skin blackens. Remove from pan.
2) Place in a plastic bag and let stand for 10 minutes to steam.
3) Peel and seed the peppers. Cut into... - 46.4795
Mushroom Pepper Pizza
1) Set the oven to 425°.
2) Take a 14-inch pizza pan and grease it lightly.
3) Follow the package instructions to make up hot roll mix.
4) Even out the dough to fit the pan after kneading it for 5 minutes.
5) Keep aside for 15... - 49.3036
In a large mixing bowl combine tomatoes, green pepper, cucumber, and red or white onion.
In a screw-top jar combine vinegar, oil, sugar, basil, salt, and pepper.
Cover and shake well to mix.
Pour over vegetables; toss to coat.
Cover and chill in the... - 33.7394
Pepper And Sausage Soup
Peel and slice the onions.
Wash the leeks and cut in strips.
Remove the core, pith and seeds from the peppers and cut into rings.
Peel and dice the potatoes.
Peel the tomatoes, then halve, remove the seeds and chop.
Broil the sausages until they are well... - 41.971
Cheesy Pepper And Mushroom Pizza
For crust, mix 3/4 cup of the flour, the yeast, sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Add oil and 1/2 cup warm water (120° to 130°).
Beat with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds, scraping bowl.
Beat on high speed 3 minutes.
Stir in as much remaining flour as... - 42.7583
Carioca Pepper Steaks
1) Dampen the steaks and add meat tenderizer over the top as per the label directions.
2) Pat each side of the steak with steak sauce and then sprinkle with half of the seasoned pepper.
3) Arrange 4 to 6 inches away from heat and broil for 7 to 8... - 35.8054
Cut meat into 2-in.x 1-in.strips; brown in a skillet in oil for 10 minutes.
Add onion and garlic; cook for 3-4 minutes.
Dissolve bouillon in boiling water; pour into skillet.
Sprinkle meat with pepper.
Cover and simmer for 35-40 minutes or until meat is... - 39.8929
Stuffed Pepper Cups
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Cut a thin slice from the top of the pepper, scoop out seeds and membrane and boil in salted water for 10 minutes.
3) Drain and keep aside.
4) Shape ground beef into patty, brown in butter and break into... - 35.6841
Italian Pepper Steak
1.Take a non stick skillet; put onion, sliced pepper, tomato juice, red pepper, basil or oregano in it.
2.Let the ingredients cook on low heat without the lid on.
3.Cook until the pepper softens and the liquid boils.
4.Put the steak slices in the... - 35.1412
Liver, Shrimp, And Bacon In Pepper Sauce
1) In a frying pan, add bacon and heat till crisp but still flexible.
2) Place on paper towel to drain.
3) In 2 teaspoons of drippings, cook whole peperoncini.
4) Mix in vegetables and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
5) Mix in the livers and cook for 6 to 8... - 41.4121
Hungarian Pepper Dish
Melt lard in heavy skillet.
Add onion; cook over moderate heat until wilted.
Add green peppers; cook until crisp-tender.
Add remaining ingredients; cook, covered, over low heat 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Taste for seasoning. - 30.3279
Cut steak into 1/2- to 3/4-inch strips across the grain.
Cut the peppers in half, discard the seeds, and slice the peppers into 1/2-inch strips.
Slice the onion into 1/2-inch rounds.
Mix the garlic powder and basil into the peanut oil.
Preheat stovetop... - 38.5367
1. In a non stick skillet, take all the ingredients.
2. Cover the skillet and cook on low flame for 2 minutes.
3. Uncover the skillet and cook until all the moisture evaporates and the vegetables start to brown.
4. Serve hot. - 32.1575
1. Dissolve beef broth in boiling water in a 1-cup measure.
2. Combine with the ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and salt in a medium-size bowl; mix lightly until well blended, then shape into 6 big patties. Sprinkle each side of the patties... - 31.6954
Salami And Sweet Peppers Filling
1. Spread sauce over unbaked crust.
2. Sprinkle first with Parmesan, then with mozzarella and bake as directed.
3. Use as filling for 1 (14-inch) pizza. - 27.2196
Portobello Pepper Jack Cheeseburger
September 18th is National Cheeseburger Day!!! Jenny is joined by Bekah, Rod & Bella (NEW PUPPY) to make her favorite Portobello Pepper Jack Cheeseburger recipe. - 102.148
1) Take a pan and dissolve beef broth in boiling water, keeping the measure 1-cup.
2) Take a medium size bowl and combine together Worcestershire sauce, ground beef, salt and soy sauce in it. Mix all the ingredients until well blended.
3) Shape the... - 40.9371
Jalapeno Pepper Chicken
1. Brown chicken pieces in oil. When browned, remove and set aside.
2. Saute onion rings in the oil. Add bouillon and bring to a boil, stirring often.
3. Return chicken to pan and add nutmeg and pepper. Cover and simmer for 35 minutes or until chicken is... - 28.9548
Veal Chops With Grilled Pepper And Black Olive Salsa
Season veal with rosemary, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; set aside.
Season grill grates; preheat on HI for 5 minutes.
Place quartered red and yellow peppers on grill, skin side down; cook 20 to 25 minutes or until charred.
Transfer to a brown... - 42.4737
Roasted Pepper And Eggplant Salad
Brush the eggplant, red onion and red bell pepper with some of the olive oil and place in the basket.
Roast for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
Arrange the eggplant around the edge of a platter.
Separate the onion rings and place in the center of... - 40.256
Ham And Pepper Stir Fry
For sauce, in a small mixing bowl stir together the water, dry sherry, cornstarch, brown sugar, chicken bouillon granules, and mustard.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add cooking oil. (Add more oil as necessary during... - 44.7372
Open Face Pepper And Cheese Melts
1. Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot. Add green pepper and next 3 ingredients; saute 8 minutes or until tender. Set aside, and keep warm.
2. Spread 1 teaspoon mustard over each bread slice; place bread on a baking... - 29.8192
Italian Sausage & Pepper Sandwiches
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, cook sausages until well browned; remove from pan and set aside.
Add oil, onion, garlic, and peppers to drippings; cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are soft (about 15 minutes).
Stir in tomatoes (break up... - 41.4139
Wholemeal Whole-wheat Pepper Quiche
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a bowl, shift the flour and salt.
3) Place the butter, and using the fingers rub into the flour until the mixture gets grainy texture.
4) Blend in enough water to make stiff dough.
5) Cover the dough in foil... - 46.2057
Purple Onion And Sweet Red Peppers
1 Throughly clean the peppers and scoop out the seeds.
2 Remove the outer skin from the onion and slice into rings 1/4-inch thick.
3 Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
4 In a medium bowl, add the vegetables... - 37.6439
Chicken Livers With Peppers And Artichokes
In a large skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil until hot.
Saute until brown.
With a slotted spoon remove to a plate and reserve.
Pat livers dry with paper towels.
Lightly coat livers with bread crumbs.
In the skillet heat remaining 3... - 38.3591
Salt And Pepper Calamari/squid
Salt and Pepper Squid is a popular dim sum dish that's crispy, salty and savory. Make this easy dish at home and serve it to guests, family and friends. One bite and you'll want more, but be careful! Just because it doesn't have MSG like most restaurant style... - 101.941
Combine the tripe and beef in about 2 quarts water and simmer until tender.
Saute the onion, celery and green pepper in fat for about 15 minutes.
Blend in the flour and stir in the meat stock gradually.
Add the meat, potatoes and salt and bring to a... - 39.6975
Chicken And Three Pepper Fajitas
In a medium bowl, stir together the garlic, cumin, chili powder and soy sauce.
Stir in the chicken until coated.
Then stir in the cilantro.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Spray an unheated, large no-stick skillet with no-stick spray.
Heat the skillet over... - 42.106
Sweet Corn And Pepper Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a pan, melt the butter and saute the onion and green pepper for 5 minutes.
3) Add the in sauce with 2 oz. cheese, the corn, mustard and season to taste.
4) Allow the cheese mixture to boil, and take... - 47.0569
Stuffed Baby Spuds
1) Use a fork to prick the potatoes skins in several places.
2) In a ring pan, arrange half of the potatoes.
3) For about 3 to 4 minutes, microwave on high.
4) Transfer the potatos to a plate.
5) With the remaining potatoes, repeat the steps.
6) Allow... - 38.855
Grind the meat three times with the anchovies.
Season highly to taste with onion, Worcestershire, salt and freshly ground pepper.
Mix in egg yolks.
Make into a mound and serve with onion rings and anchovies. - 28.64
Slim Zucchini Ratatouille
1. Wash the red peppers, core them and discard the white membrane; slice into rings
2. Was the egg plants and zucchini and cut into half inch slices
3. In a casserole, add oil and garlic and microwave for thirty seconds
4. Add red... - 42.5167
Harlequin Capsicums En Papillote
1. Remove and discard stems, seeds and membrane from the peppers. Slice each pepper crosswise into 0.5 cm (1/4 inch) rings.
2. Using one sheet of greaseproof paper or baking parchment about 25 cm x 20 cm (10 x 8 inches) place 6-8 rings of alternate colours... - 32.8061
Red Flannel Hash
1. Heat oil in the fry pan.
2. Put bacon into it.
3. Saute well.
4. Add onions in the pan and fry.
5. Once done, remove the pan from the heat.
6. Take a food processor.
7. Put the bacon mixture in it.
8. Add potatoes, beef, green onions and cream.
9.... - 46.7925
Wash capsicums, remove seeds and membranes and slice into rings.
Wash eggplants and zucchini and cut into 1 cm (1/2-inch) slices.
Heat oil with garlic in a heavy based frying pan or flameproof casserole, add capsicums, eggplants, zucchini and onions, cover... - 40.0438
1) First roll out the pastry and then use it to line a flan ring of 7-inches on a baking sheet.
2) Place in the fridge and chill for about 10 minutes.
3) Fill the chilled pastry with greaseproof paper and baking beans and in the hot... - 38.0235
Pepper Ring Recipes By Category