- » Pepper Pea
Pepper Pea Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Pepper Pea recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Pepper Pea recipes.
Potato Pepper And Pea Curry
Potato Pepper And Pea Curry is easy to make recipe. Potato Pepper And Pea Curry gets its taste from potatoes and peas mixed with chili powder and flavored by pepper. Potato Pepper And Pea Curry is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 45.8668
Chickpea & Capsicum (pepper) Salad
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan. Add red, green and yellow capsicums (peppers), garlic and spring onions and cook over a medium heat, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes or until capsicums (peppers) are soft. Remove pan from heat and set aside to cool.
2.... - 35.8869
Pea Pod Pepper Rice
In a medium mixing bowl combine rice, pepper, and pea pods.
Combine sherry and soy sauce; toss with the rice mixture.
Transfer to a Weber 8x5 1/4-inch aluminum pan.
Cover with foil.
Place pan in center of the cooking grill.
Grill about 20 minutes or till... - 29.6482
You May Also Like!
Sesame Snow Peas And Red Pepper
1)After washing the snow peas, trim its ends and remove the tough strings.
2)In a large skillet mix snow peas, peppers, and water.
3)Let it boil.
4)After sometime reduce heat and simmer for atleast 3 to 5 minutes or till crisp.
5)Drain the... - 37.5315
Snow Peas With Red Peppers
Place the snow peas and water in a large microwave-safe bowl.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high power for a total of 5 minutes, or until crisp-tender; stop and stir after 3 minutes.
In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, bring... - 48.15
Sesame Snow Peas And Red Pepper
Wash snow peas; trim ends, and remove tough strings.
Combine snow peas, peppers, and water in a large skillet.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 3 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Transfer vegetables to a serving bowl; sprinkle with... - 22.4186
Rice With Snow Peas And Red Pepper
1. In a medium saucepan, combine stock, soya sauce, ginger and garlic; bring to a boil. Stir in rice; reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until rice is just tender.
2. Add snow peas, red pepper and green onions. Cook, covered, for 5 minutes... - 27.8564
Betty's Roasted Red Peppers And Steamed Green Peas
1. In a medium to large bowl, place red pepper slices.
2. Season it with salt and peppercorns.
3. Drizzle olive oil and rub with hands to coat well.
4. Place a wire rack over a baking pan, and lay pepper slices on the rack.
5. Drizzle any... - 0
Sauteed Peas And Celery
In a large skillet heat oil over medium heat.
Add onion and cook about 5 minutes or until tender.
Add celery and cook about 3 minutes or just until tender.
Increase heat to medium high.
Add peas and cook for 3 to 5 minutes more or until peas are heated... - 34.821
Stir Fried Red Bell Peppers And Snow Peas
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a large skillet or wok, heat the oil.
3) In hot oil, saute pepper and snow peas for about 2-3 minutes.
4) Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
5) Serve hot as side dish. - 34.1301
Minted Peas With Peppers
1 In a 1-quart microvawe safe dish put peas and bell pepper.Cover and microwave on high for 5-6 minutes stirring once,until peas are tender.
2 Stir in the remaining ingredients.
3 Serve as a side dish. - 32.5652
Peppered Split Pea Soup
Soak dried peas overnight in 2 c of cold water.
In morning, drain off water and measure; to this add enough more water to make 6 c in all.
Saute the onion until tender in the butter, or in fat cut from the ham bone, in a deep kettle.
Add ham bone, drained... - 39.854
Barbecued Skewered Halibut With Red Peppers And Snow Peas
Cut fish into 1-in/2.5 cm cubes; place in a single layer in a shallow dish.
Sprinkle with lime juice, oil and coriander; cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 4 hours, turning once or twice.
Seed and cut red pepper into 1-in/2.5 cm... - 33.4979
Green Peas And Bell Peppers
Bring water to a boil.
Return to boil and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
Stir in onion, bell peppers, marjoram, and black pepper.
Simmer for 3 minutes. - 34.5343