- » Pepper Parmesan Cheese
Pepper Parmesan Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Pepper Parmesan Cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Pepper Parmesan Cheese recipes.
Peppered Zucchini Parmesan
Zucchini Parmesan is a delicious recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Zucchini Parmesan recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 34.788
Red Pepper Pasta With Red Pepper Strips And Parmesan
1) Using a food processor, puree the red bell peppers and the chili pepper.
2) Now add the egg yolk, salt, and cayenne pepper. Blend well until the mixture is smooth and there are no large chunks of pepper.
3) Fold in 1 1/2 cups flour in the... - 49.205
Beef & Parmesan Stuffed Green Peppers
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In medium glass bowl, crumble ground beef; stir in onion.
Heat 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes or until beef is brown, stirring once; drain.
Stir in 1 can tomato sauce, water, 1 tablespoon cheese, salt and pepper.
Heat, covered, 2 1/2 to 3... - 45.3109
Parmesan Beef Stuffed Green Peppers
TO HEAT BY AUTO SENSOR: In medium glass bowl, combine ground beef, onion, 1 can tomato sauce, water, 1 tablespoon cheese, salt, pepper and rice.
Cut peppers in half lengthwise; remove seeds and rinse.
Spoon beef-rice filling into each half.
Place in oblong... - 44.1213
Peppered Parmesan Twist
Combine 1/2 cup bread flour, sugar, and yeast in a medium bowl, stirring well.
Add 1/2 cup warm water, and stir well.
Cover mixture, and let stand 10 minutes.
Combine remaining 1 3/4 cups bread flour, 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, cheese,... - 38.4478
Pepper Salad With Parmesan
In small bowl, combine garlic, salt and black pepper.
Whisk in vinegar.
Gradually add oil, whisking until smooth and thickened.
In medium bowl, combine bell peppers, mushrooms and Parmesan cheese; add dressing and toss.
Salad can be chilled overnight. - 34.4853
Beef Parmesan Stuffed Peppers
Stuffed peppers are a delicious recipe to serve in snacks to your guests. The video shows step-by-step procedure to prepare this mouth-watering recipe. - 124.116
Wilted Spinach With Parmesan & Pepper
Place spinach with water that clings to leaves in a shallow 3-quart casserole; dot with butter.
Cover and bake in a 450° oven until leaves are wilted 10 to 12 minutes.
Lightly mix spinach with 2 forks to coat with butter.
At the table, offer cheese and... - 29.1523
Eggplant And Roasted Red Pepper Parmesan
Sprinkle one side of eggplant slices lightly with salt; let stand in colander 30 minutes.
Rinse well and pat dry.
Lightly brush eggplant with oil; coat both sides with crumbs.
Place on large baking sheet.
Coat pepper with remaining oil; place on baking sh - 31.1698
Pasta With Peppers And Parmesan
In a large skillet combine margarine and olive oil.
Heat over low heat until margarine melts.
Add bell peppers and garlic.
Saute for 5 minutes.
Add salt and pepper.
Saute for 2 minutes.
Cook fettuccine al dente using package directions; drain.
In a... - 38.8264
Parmesan & Rice Stuffed Green Peppers
Stuffed Green Peppers is a delicious dish that adds an elegeant element to your dinner spread! This dish will be loved by your guests and family alike. Trust me, you will love this Stuffed Green Peppers recipe! - 44.7898
Green Beans With Parmesan Cheese
Trim and wash the beans.
Place in a shallow 10 inch glass dish and add water and salt.
Cover with waxed paper and cook for 8 minutes on the highest setting.
Drain and rinse immediately under cold running water.
Return to the dish and sprinkle with cheese.
Dot... - 32.141
Parmesan Pepper Polenta With Roasted Tomatoes
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; toss gently to coat. Arrange vegetable mixture on a foil-lined jelly roll pan. Bake at 425° for 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender and begin to brown. Drizzle with vinegar,... - 32.9081
Parmesan Cheese Grits
1. Take a 2-quart saucepan and in it pour the chicken stock.
2. Bring the chicken stock into boil against medium high flame.
3. Whisk in the grits
4. Trim down the heat into medium-low, cover the pan with lid, and cook for 7 minutes or more until the... - 41.4673
Parmesan Stuffed Green Peppers
Stuffed Green Peppers is the perfect dish that for your dinner spread! The flavors of this yummy Stuffed Green Peppers is simply captivating! My friend have nothing but praises for the Stuffed Green Peppers! Try it! - 45.991
In 2 cup glass casserole microwave (high), covered, eggplant 4-6 minutes.
In medium mixing bowl, blend eggs, mayonnaise, onion, green pepper, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
Combine with eggplant.
Butter toast; crumble and sprinkle on... - 32.8198
Herbed Tomatoes Parmesan
Tomatoes Parmesan is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Tomatoes Parmesan; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 29.2664
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan and cook garlic and onion for 3 minutes or until onion is soft. Reduce heat to low, stir in rice and carrots and cook, stirring for 3 minutes.
2. Combine turmeric and wine and pour into rice, bring to the boil, then reduce... - 35.2445
Tomatoes With Parmesan Cheese
Put the tomatoes in a colander, sprinkle with salt and leave to drain.
Puree the onions and garlic in a food processor.
Put the puree in a small casserole with the olive oil.
Cover and micro wave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Mix together the chopped parsley, onion... - 45.854
Parmesan Flavored Zucchini
Parmesan Flavored Zucchini makes for a perfect dish. Don't miss it a bit cos you might lose out on the taste of this Parmesan Flavored Zucchini recipe.My entire family has become a fan of it! - 23.614
Butter And Parmesan Cheese
1) Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
2) Drain the pasta and keep aside.
3) Slice the butter and place in a large serving bowl.
4) Add pasta and gently toss until butter is melted.
5) Stir in Parmesan cheese and pepper.
6)... - 39.7107
Broiled Tomatoes Parmesan
Cut tomatoes in half crosswise.
Sprinkle cut surfaces with pepper and basil; then sprinkle evenly with cheese and dot evenly with butter.
Place tomatoes, cut sides up, on rack of a broiler pan; broil about 6 inches below heat until lightly browned 3 to 4... - 23.2622
Sea Bream With Parmesan Cheese
Rinse the fish fillets and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Sprinkle salt and pepper into the base of a long dish.
Put the fish in and season again with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle the Parmesan over.
Rinse and slice the tomatoes and arrange on top of the fish to... - 37.6262
Summer Squash With Parmesan Cheese
Put the shallots in a casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Add the squash and 1/4 cup (3 tablespoons) of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
Put the butter in a bowl and melt for 1 minute on HIGH.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper... - 40.1385
Place zucchini in a microwave proof baking dish, cut side up.
Pour tomato sauce over zucchini.
Season with salt and pepper.
Dot top with butter.
Sprinkle Parmesan cheese generously over zucchini.
Cover with waxed paper, cook 12 to 14 minutes, on high or until... - 24.5159
Tagliatelle With Shrimp, Garlic And Parmesan Cheese
1) Cook the pasta al dente for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2) In a skillet, heat 2 tablesppons oil, saute shrimp, garlic and cook till the shrimp just turns pink, about 3 minutes.
3) Take the skillet off the flame, add in wine, butter and a... - 37.5135
Brussels Sprouts With Parmesan Cheese
Clean sprouts; remove all tough and bruised outer leaves.
Cover with cold water; soak 30 minutes; drain.
In saucepan large enough to accommodate brussels sprouts, bring 1 cup water to rapid boil.
Add salt and sprouts; cover.
Cook 10 minutes or until... - 31.3064
Salad Of Raw Artichokes Fava Beans And Parmesan Cheese
1) In a bowl, mix 2 cups of water and juice of 3 lemons together.
2) In another bowl, combine the juice of 1 lemon and oil together.
3) Discard the outer artichoke leaves and trim off the sharp points.
4) Then soak the artichokes in the bowl with... - 43.1963
Mexican Parmesan Cornbread
1. Place polenta, all purpose flour and baking powder in a bowl. Add tasty (mature Cheddar) cheese, Parmesan cheese, olives, sun-dried tomatoes, sweet corn and green peppers in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Combine eggs, milk, yogurt and oil. Add egg mixture... - 37.0685
Rabbit With Red Bell Peppers And Garlic
Heat a browning dish in the microwave oven for 6-8 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions.
Mix the garlic powder, mixed herbs and salt and pepper on a plate.
Roll the rabbit pieces in the mixture until well coated.
Pour the oil into the hot... - 44.8089
Mashed Potatoes With Garlic & Parmesan Cheese
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for mashed potatoes with garlic & parmesan cheese. - 0
Baked Potato Slices With Onion Sauce And Parmesan Cheese
Place milk, arrowroot, cayenne, and black pepper in a small saucepan.
Cook and stir over medium heat until the mixture thickens and begins to bubble.
Stir onions into sauce.
Use a nonstick baking dish or lightly spray the sides of a baking dish with vegetable... - 42.1767
Easy Zucchini Parmesan
Zucchini parmesan is a sliced zucchini and cheese recipe. Skillet cooked, the zucchini parmesan is cooked with butter and onions and finished with cheese. Served as a side it is simple and tasty. - 32.0636
Microwave Eggplant Parmesan
1. In a glass casserole, take eggplant. Cover it and microwave it on high for 4-6 minutes.
2. Drain the water out and keep the eggplant aside.
3. In a bowl, break eggs and beat it well.
4. Add mayonnaise, onion, green pepper, Parmesan cheese, salt and... - 47.2182
1. Saute onions in olive oil until tender. Add potatoes, salami and pepper, cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Cool slightly and mix in combined eggs and milk, pepper and Parmesan cheese.
2. Pour mixture into a greased ovenproof dish and bake in... - 31.2172
Parmesan Cheese Garlic Bread
In a mixing bowl or food processor, blend butter, oil and Parmesan cheese.
Add garlic, parsley and lemon pepper; mix or process until smooth.
Slice the bread on the diagonal but not all the way through, leaving slices attached at the bottom.
Spread butter... - 34.0388
4 Cheese Chilli Relleno Enchilada
If you love Mexican dishes but have never tried them at home, gear up to make Chile Rellano stuffed with cheese at your home kitchen, and fall in loved with it forever. Bale Dave creates an amazing version of it with four cheeses chile rellano wrapped in corn... - 60.5911
Parmesan Cheese Sauce
Heat butter in heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cook 2 minutes.
Add flour and mix well. Cook 2 minutes over low heat.
Pour in half of milk and mix well to incorporate. Add remaining milk and mix again. Add all seasonings and cook sauce... - 30.8391
Fennel With Parmesan Cheese
Put the fennel slices in a dish and add the lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 7 minutes.
Leave to stand for 2 minutes.
Rinse the chervil and pat dry carefully on kitchen paper.
Sprinkle the fennel with the parmesan.
Add the butter... - 34.7668
Green Beans With Parmesan Cheese
1) Trim and wash the beans.
2) In a shallow baking dish, add the beans and cover with salt and water.
3) With waxed paper, cover the dish and cook for 8 minutes on highest setting.
4) Drain and wash under cold running water and then... - 41.7815
Macaroni Or Spaghetti Parmesan
Rub serving bowl with garlic clove.
Stir in pasta, salt, pepper, margarine or oil.
Sprinkle with cheese. - 19.2714
Parmesan Cheese Smoky Almonds
1) Preheat the oven to 350 F
2) Into a 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x I inch jelly roll pan, dot with butter
3) Bake in the oven for a minute till the butter just melts
4) Add in the nuts and shake to coat well
5) Bake for 10 minutes till golden
6)... - 39.3603
Zucchini With Parmesan Cheese
Zucchini With Parmesan Cheese is an astounding appetizer. The Lemon juice gives the Zucchini With Parmesan Cheese a piquant and invigorating taste. - 41.26
Arugula Salad With Parmesan Cheese
1. In a serving bowl, combine olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Beat with a fork to blend. Add arugula to bowl with dressing and toss to coat.
2. With a swivel-bladed vegetable peeler or cheese slicer, shave off very thin slices of Parmesan cheese and... - 25.4596
Linguini With Butter And Parmesan
Cook linguini according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, melt butter or margarine with garlic.
Toss hot linguini with garlic butter.
Add green onions, Parmesan and pepper to taste; toss lightly. - 31.2903
Crostini With Lima Bean Puree And Parmesan Cheese
1. Turn on the oven and get it preheated to 350° F. With a pastry brush, lightly brush both sides of bread with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Place on a baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes. Turn bread over and bake 5 minutes longer, or until lightly toasted.
2.... - 27.0486
Parmesan Potato Crisps
Scrub potatoes; thinly slice (you should have 2 cups sliced potatoes).
Arrange potatoes in a thin layer in a lightly greased 15x10x1 inch baking pan.
Brush with melted margarine.
Sprinkle cheese and pepper over potatoes.
Bake, uncovered, in a 450Â° oven for... - 24.4652
Chicken Cacciatore With Parmesan Cheese
In 3-quart casserole, place chicken pieces with meaty portions along outside of dish.
Add green pepper and onion slices.
In 4-cup glass measure, combine tomato, tomato sauce, tomato paste, wine, bay leaf, garlic, oregano, salt, fennel seed and pepper.
Mix... - 40.7246
Parmesan Cheese Sauce
Melt margarine in medium saucepan over medium heat.
Add garlic; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Stir in flour, salt, nutmeg and pepper; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly, until smooth and bubbly.
Gradually stir in milk; cook until mixture boils and... - 33.4561
Parmesan Cheese Puffs
Roll the pastry 1/8- inch (3 mm.) and cut in small rounds.
Brush with stiffly beaten egg white and sprinkle three quarters of the number with cheese and seasoning.
Put these together in pairs and top with a plain one, so that each puff consists of three... - 26.134
In a casserole, place green beans, butter, cream, chicken bouillon, bay leaf, garlic and pinch of sugar.
Cook, covered, 9 to 10 minutes on high.
Remove bay leaf and garlic.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top of beans and... - 27.1141
Spinach And Pastina Parmesan
Combine spinach and pastina in small pan.
Over low heat, stir in grated cheese, hot sauce, celery salt, pepper and nutmeg. - 16.3973
Cream Of Tomato Soup With Parmesan Cheese
Position knife blade in food processor bowl, add all ingredients except cheese.
Top with cover, and pulse until mixture is smooth.
Pour mixture into a saucepan, cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated.
Stir in cheese, heat until cheese melts. - 30.31
Tagliatelle With Shrimp Garlic And Parmesan Cheese
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Heat in large skillet.
Add and saute until shrimps are just cooked, approx 3-4 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add and stir.
Add until well-blended.
Add pasta... - 41.7474
Seared Salmon Casesar Salad With Parmesan Cheese Crisps
1. Line 2 baking trays with parchment paper and non-stick spray.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In a pot, add cold water with the eggs and bring to a boil. As soon as the water starts to boil, turn off the heat, put a lid... - 115.289
Parmesan Cheese Straws
In a small mixing bowl, beat butter and Parmesan cheese until well blended.
Add the flour, salt and cayenne; mix well.
Divide dough in half.
On a lightly floured surface, roll each portion into an 18-in x 3-in rectangle.
Cut into 3-in x 1/2-in strips.
Place 1... - 39.5715
Tortellini With Butter And Parmesan Cheese
1) In a large pot,allow lightly salted water to boil.
2) Now add olive oil and the tortellini. 3) Cook only until the tortellini become lighter begin to float to the surface.
4) Drain well in a colander or strainer.
5) Place the tortellini in a... - 31.9416
Put zucchini, butter, and seasonings in skillet.
Cover; cook slowly 5 minutes.
Uncover; cook, turning slices, till barely tender, about 5 minutes more.
Sprinkle with cheese; toss. - 26.9057
This Cauliflower Parmesan is a fabulous lunchmate! Try out this amazing blend of Parmesan and Cauliflower! Let me know what you feel about the Cauliflower Parmesan ! I love it with noodles, what about you? - 33.8852
Parmesan Cheese Sauce
1. In a saucepan, heat butter to melt; stir in salt, pepper, paprika and dry mustard.
2. Stir in milk.
3. Cook with constant stirring until sauce bubbles and thickens.
4. Add parmesan cheese and almonds; stir until cheese melts.
5. Serve... - 40.7221
In medium bowl, combine flour and butter.
With pastry blender or 2 knives, used scissors fashion, cut butter into flour until butter particles are the size of small peas.
With fork, stir in cheese, salt, pepper, and cayenne.
Sprinkle evenly with 2 tablespoons... - 37.9069
Parmesan Cheese Sauce
1) In a small heavy saucepan, melt the butter over low flame. Add in the flour and continue stirring till a smooth concoction is formed.
2) Cook for 1 minute, stirring the mixture constantly.
3) Add milk gradually, and cook over medium flame,... - 40.7569
Parmesan Broiled Tomatoes
1. Cut the tomatoes into halves in a crosswise manner and sprinkle some salt and pepper over it.
2. Sprinkle some sugar and MSG on each half.
3. Top each half with about ½ tsp of Parmesan and dot with ½ tsp butter.
4. Broil the tomatoes by keeping... - 36.647
Surprisingly unsual and appetizingly delicious, this Zucchini Parmesan is the all-time favorite around! Now with this simple and easy to follow method, you too can indulge in the wonderful recipe of homemade Zucchini Parmesan . - 36.3204
Chicken Roulade With Parmesan Cheese
This dish is so delicious that if you are not careful, you might just chow down the whole batch at one go! Juan Montalvo shows how to prepare this lip-smacking chicken dish using asparagus and couscous. A great addition to a hearty meal! - 98.5843
Dijon Parmesan Dressing
1) In a small bowl, add the garlic, vinegar, lemon juice, Parmesan cheese, oil, salt, pepper and mustard together.
2) Whisk until the mixture is well blended.
3) Use as required over mixed vegetable or green salads - 37.4961
Macaroni Parmesan Cheese
1. Place macaroni and boiling water in large bowl, cover, cook on HIGH for eight minutes or until tender. Drain. Place butter, shallots, capsicum, mushrooms and cabonosi in bowl, cook on HIGH for four minutes. Stir once during cooking.
2. Combine extra butter... - 31.8466
Baked Fish Parmesan
Use either small fish, cleaned and boned, or fillets.
Rub the fish with olive oil or butter, salt and pepper.
Rub the fish into a mixture of fine crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
Place the fish on strips of bacon in a baking dish, add some lemon juice to the top... - 35.3749
Quick Zucchini Parmesan
In saute pan, heat olive oil and butter.
Saute onion or shallots about 3 minutes or until wilted.
Add zucchini and cook, stirring frequently, about 4 minutes until barely tender.
Add lemon juice, oregano, salt, and pepper.
Serve garnished with cheese. - 30.3151
Parmesan Cheese Souffle
Butter a 1 1/2 quart souffle dish; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Place butter, flour, mustard, salt, pepper and cayenne in a large mixing bowl.
Heat, uncovered, 1 minute; stir well.
Gradually stir in milk.
Heat, uncovered, 2 to 3 minutes until thickened,... - 43.4371
Combine yeast and warm water in a 2-cup liquid measuring cup; let stand 5 minutes.
Combine yeast mixture, olive oil, honey, and 1 teaspoon salt in a large mixing bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until well blended.
Add 2 cups flour; beat 2... - 41.5948
Parmesan Cheese Souffle
1. Preheat oven moderate to 350° F.
2. Grease a fireproof dish, 1 1/2 pint size.
3. Prepare panada with butter, flour and milk.
4. Mix salt and pepper to it. Let it cool slightly.
5. In a bowl beat egg yolks.
6. Mix cheese. Reserve some... - 42.0107
Parmesan Cheese Leaves
1.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2.Take a middle sized bowl, put flour and butter in it and using a blender or 2 knives mix butter into flour unts.il butter pieces are small as peas.
3.Add cheese, salt and pepper and stir well.
4.Put 2... - 43.3044
Green Bean Casserole With Parmesan Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine green beans, onion, and water. Cover and microwave at HIGH 7 minutes.
3. Combine cheese and next 3 ingredients in a bowl. Stir in bean mixture. Spoon into an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
4. Combine... - 36.1325
Grilled Red Onion Salad With Parmesan Cheese And Sage
Grilled Red Onion Salad With Parmesan Cheese And Sage is a delicious variant of salad. Use of Grilled Red Onion Salad With Parmesan Cheese And Sage is rustic. Use as much cheese as you like and enjoy. When you are bored of usual salad dishes, try this one. - 112.737
Grilled Parmesan Tomatoes
Grilled parmesan tomatoes is a cheesy tomatoes recipe. Prepared with a hint of garlic along with parsley for flavor, the ripe tomatoes are grilled or broiled to cook and served fresh as a side. - 33.5056
1. In a medium skillet, add butter and melt over a medium flame.
2. Add zucchini and onion and sauté for 1 minute until the onion is soft.
3. Pour water and add seasonings and give a good stir.
4. Simmer for 5 minutes, sautéing occasionally until... - 40.8718
Parmesan Potato Wedges
Combine Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs; set aside.
Scrub potatoes and pat dry; cut each into 8 wedges.
Brush cut sides with egg whites; sprinkle with salt and pepper; coat with cheese mixture.
Place potato wedges on a baking sheet coated with vegetable... - 27.562
Truffle Oil, Garlic & Parmesan Cheese Oven Roasted Fries
Here I go again making you step out of your comfort zone. Ready to try something new? Try my white truffle, garlic and parmesan cheese oven roasted french fries. Trust me, you're going to want to try more dishes that include truffle oils and butter. - 0
Brussels Sprouts With Garlic And Parmesan
Discard any dry outside leaves from sprouts.
Using small sharp knife, cut a shallow "x" in bottom of each stem.
Combine sprouts and water in shallow 1 quart baking dish.
Cover and cook on High 7 minutes.
Let stand covered 3 to 4... - 34.8852
Arrange zucchini slices in 8 to 9-in round baking dish.
Dot with butter.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High 4 to 6 minutes or until tender-crisp.
Combine cheese, parsley flakes, salt and pepper.
Sprinkle over zucchini before serving. - 33.3562
Baked Asparagus Parmesan
Place asparagus and margarine in 24-ounce casserole.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high (100%) 4 minutes.
Stir in mushrooms, garlic powder and pepper.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave until asparagus is tender, 2 to 3... - 31.2798
Creamy Parmesan Fondue
Put cream cheese into the top of a double boiler and set over simmering water.
As cheese melts, gradually stir in milk until mixture blends into a smooth sauce.
Add garlic and Parmesan; stir until cheese melts and thickens the sauce.
Add salt to taste and... - 36.3104
1) Take a pan and add butter, margarine or oil.
2) Add onion and sautÃ© to make tender.
3) Add zucchini along with salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes.
4) Add cheese and coat well.
5) Serve the dish on 4 individual serving plate. - 36.4861
Spinach Parmesan Dip
This spinach parmesan dip is a cheesy green dip made with spinach and water chestnuts. Prepared with equal parts of sour cream and salad dressing, the spinach parmesan dip is spiced with a dash of red pepper and is utterly indulgent! - 28.366
I tried out this popular Italian Chicken Parmesan. This Chicken Parmesan will knock your socks off! Really tasty! - 37.0405
Poppy Seed Parmesan Salad Dressing
In a small bowl, stir sugar and vinegar until sugar is dissolved.
Whisk in mayonnaise and Italian dressing.
Stir in the Parmesan, poppy seeds, pepper and salt until smooth.
Cover and refrigerate. - 30.9139
1) In a large salad bowl, add 3 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese, olive oil, lemon juice, dry mustard, pepper, garlic, and salt to combine.
2) Place salad greens into the same salad bowl.
3) Add your choice of croutons, goat cheese,... - 43.3489
Greens, Parmesan And Ricotta Filling
Wash but do not dry spinach.
Place wet spinach in a covered pan over a medium heat.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, 5 minutes.
Drain and leave to cool.
Squeeze out excess water with your hands.
Chop finely and combine with ricotta and parmesan.
Add... - 31.4703
Parmesan Sauce is an alluring side dish recipe that you will surely love to serve to your family. Try this luscious Parmesan Sauce; I bet everyone in your family will always crave for it. - 35.024
In a small bowl combine egg, milk, and pepper.
In another bowl stir together cracker crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and dried parsley flakes.
Dip eggplant slices in the milk mixture to coat, then dip both sides in the cracker mixture.
Spray a 12x7 1/2x2 inch baking... - 40.7805
Parmesan Skillet Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Take a large bowl and combine yeast with water in it. Stir to dissolve yeast and leave the mixture aside for 10 minutes or until bubbly.
3) Stir in 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, basil, oregano, butter or... - 46.7266
1) Take a casserole and place green beans, butter, fresh cream, chicken bouillon, bay leaf, garlic and dash of sugar.
2) Cover and cook for 9 to 1 0 minutes.
3) Take out the bay leaf and garlic from the mixture and season with salt and... - 34.6535
Parmesan Rounds With Lox
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) To make each round, spoon 2 teaspoons cheese onto ungreased cookie sheet and pat into 2-inch round.
3) Arrange the rounds 2 inches apart.
4) Sprinkle pepper over each.
5) Bake for 6 to 8 minutes. Do... - 37.4648
Mix crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt, paprika, and pepper.
Dip chops in egg, then in crumb mixture.
Brown on both sides in hot olive oil.
Place a slice of Mozzarella cheese atop each chop.
Mix tomato sauce and garlic; pour over chops; sprinkle with... - 37.8145
1. Boil, steam or microwave cauliflower until just tender. Drain well and place in a lightly buttered shallow baking dish.
2. Melt butter in a saucepan over a medium heat, add breadcrumbs and cook, stirring, for 4-5 minutes or until golden. Remove pan from... - 29.7922