- » Pepper Parmesan Cheese
Pepper Parmesan Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Pepper Parmesan Cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Pepper Parmesan Cheese recipes.
Peppered Zucchini Parmesan
Zucchini Parmesan is a delicious recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Zucchini Parmesan recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 33.7108
Red Pepper Pasta With Red Pepper Strips And Parmesan
1) Using a food processor, puree the red bell peppers and the chili pepper.
2) Now add the egg yolk, salt, and cayenne pepper. Blend well until the mixture is smooth and there are no large chunks of pepper.
3) Fold in 1 1/2 cups flour in the... - 50.6973
Beef & Parmesan Stuffed Green Peppers
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In medium glass bowl, crumble ground beef; stir in onion.
Heat 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes or until beef is brown, stirring once; drain.
Stir in 1 can tomato sauce, water, 1 tablespoon cheese, salt and pepper.
Heat, covered, 2 1/2 to 3... - 43.8938
Parmesan Beef Stuffed Green Peppers
TO HEAT BY AUTO SENSOR: In medium glass bowl, combine ground beef, onion, 1 can tomato sauce, water, 1 tablespoon cheese, salt, pepper and rice.
Cut peppers in half lengthwise; remove seeds and rinse.
Spoon beef-rice filling into each half.
Place in oblong... - 43.5897
Pepper Salad With Parmesan
In small bowl, combine garlic, salt and black pepper.
Whisk in vinegar.
Gradually add oil, whisking until smooth and thickened.
In medium bowl, combine bell peppers, mushrooms and Parmesan cheese; add dressing and toss.
Salad can be chilled overnight. - 33.0028
Wilted Spinach With Parmesan & Pepper
Place spinach with water that clings to leaves in a shallow 3-quart casserole; dot with butter.
Cover and bake in a 450° oven until leaves are wilted 10 to 12 minutes.
Lightly mix spinach with 2 forks to coat with butter.
At the table, offer cheese and... - 26.5135
Pasta With Peppers And Parmesan
In a large skillet combine margarine and olive oil.
Heat over low heat until margarine melts.
Add bell peppers and garlic.
Saute for 5 minutes.
Add salt and pepper.
Saute for 2 minutes.
Cook fettuccine al dente using package directions; drain.
In a... - 36.2012
Green Beans With Parmesan Cheese
Trim and wash the beans.
Place in a shallow 10 inch glass dish and add water and salt.
Cover with waxed paper and cook for 8 minutes on the highest setting.
Drain and rinse immediately under cold running water.
Return to the dish and sprinkle with cheese.
Dot... - 29.8553
Beef Parmesan Stuffed Peppers
Stuffed peppers are a delicious recipe to serve in snacks to your guests. The video shows step-by-step procedure to prepare this mouth-watering recipe. - 125.818
This Asparagus Parmesan tastes incredible ! Try this utterly creamy cheese and vegetable bake for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Asparagus Parmesan are welcome ! - 25.119
Parmesan Pepper Polenta With Roasted Tomatoes
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; toss gently to coat. Arrange vegetable mixture on a foil-lined jelly roll pan. Bake at 425° for 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender and begin to brown. Drizzle with vinegar,... - 31.5466
Parmesan Cheese Grits
1. Take a 2-quart saucepan and in it pour the chicken stock.
2. Bring the chicken stock into boil against medium high flame.
3. Whisk in the grits
4. Trim down the heat into medium-low, cover the pan with lid, and cook for 7 minutes or more until the... - 40.8866
Parmesan & Rice Stuffed Green Peppers
Stuffed Green Peppers is a delicious dish that adds an elegeant element to your dinner spread! This dish will be loved by your guests and family alike. Trust me, you will love this Stuffed Green Peppers recipe! - 43.1942
Peppered Parmesan Twist
Combine 1/2 cup bread flour, sugar, and yeast in a medium bowl, stirring well.
Add 1/2 cup warm water, and stir well.
Cover mixture, and let stand 10 minutes.
Combine remaining 1 3/4 cups bread flour, 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, cheese,... - 36.4544
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan and cook garlic and onion for 3 minutes or until onion is soft. Reduce heat to low, stir in rice and carrots and cook, stirring for 3 minutes.
2. Combine turmeric and wine and pour into rice, bring to the boil, then reduce... - 35.4909
Parmesan Stuffed Green Peppers
Stuffed Green Peppers is the perfect dish that for your dinner spread! The flavors of this yummy Stuffed Green Peppers is simply captivating! My friend have nothing but praises for the Stuffed Green Peppers! Try it! - 45.002
Sea Bream With Parmesan Cheese
Rinse the fish fillets and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Sprinkle salt and pepper into the base of a long dish.
Put the fish in and season again with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle the Parmesan over.
Rinse and slice the tomatoes and arrange on top of the fish to... - 35.3659
Tomatoes With Parmesan Cheese
Put the tomatoes in a colander, sprinkle with salt and leave to drain.
Puree the onions and garlic in a food processor.
Put the puree in a small casserole with the olive oil.
Cover and micro wave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Mix together the chopped parsley, onion... - 42.978
4 Cheese Chilli Relleno Enchilada
If you love Mexican dishes but have never tried them at home, gear up to make Chile Rellano stuffed with cheese at your home kitchen, and fall in loved with it forever. Bale Dave creates an amazing version of it with four cheeses chile rellano wrapped in corn... - 63.8592
Butter And Parmesan Cheese
1) Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
2) Drain the pasta and keep aside.
3) Slice the butter and place in a large serving bowl.
4) Add pasta and gently toss until butter is melted.
5) Stir in Parmesan cheese and pepper.
6)... - 37.6358
Summer Squash With Parmesan Cheese
Put the shallots in a casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Add the squash and 1/4 cup (3 tablespoons) of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
Put the butter in a bowl and melt for 1 minute on HIGH.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper... - 36.8057
Place zucchini in a microwave proof baking dish, cut side up.
Pour tomato sauce over zucchini.
Season with salt and pepper.
Dot top with butter.
Sprinkle Parmesan cheese generously over zucchini.
Cover with waxed paper, cook 12 to 14 minutes, on high or until... - 22.9802
Brussels Sprouts With Parmesan Cheese
Clean sprouts; remove all tough and bruised outer leaves.
Cover with cold water; soak 30 minutes; drain.
In saucepan large enough to accommodate brussels sprouts, bring 1 cup water to rapid boil.
Add salt and sprouts; cover.
Cook 10 minutes or until... - 29.4719
Salad Of Raw Artichokes Fava Beans And Parmesan Cheese
1) In a bowl, mix 2 cups of water and juice of 3 lemons together.
2) In another bowl, combine the juice of 1 lemon and oil together.
3) Discard the outer artichoke leaves and trim off the sharp points.
4) Then soak the artichokes in the bowl with... - 42.7763
1) In a pot with boiling salted water, cook the noodles as per package label directs.
2) Drain noodles well and keep warm.
3) In a medium saucepan, melt butter and add in cheese, 1/4 teaspoon salt, pepper, cream.
4) Cook over low heat,... - 44.483
Parmesan Cheese Sauce
Melt margarine in medium saucepan over medium heat.
Add garlic; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Stir in flour, salt, nutmeg and pepper; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly, until smooth and bubbly.
Gradually stir in milk; cook until mixture boils and... - 34.027
Mexican Parmesan Cornbread
1. Place polenta, all purpose flour and baking powder in a bowl. Add tasty (mature Cheddar) cheese, Parmesan cheese, olives, sun-dried tomatoes, sweet corn and green peppers in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Combine eggs, milk, yogurt and oil. Add egg mixture... - 36.0484
Baked Potato Slices With Onion Sauce And Parmesan Cheese
Place milk, arrowroot, cayenne, and black pepper in a small saucepan.
Cook and stir over medium heat until the mixture thickens and begins to bubble.
Stir onions into sauce.
Use a nonstick baking dish or lightly spray the sides of a baking dish with vegetable... - 44.4309
1. Saute onions in olive oil until tender. Add potatoes, salami and pepper, cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Cool slightly and mix in combined eggs and milk, pepper and Parmesan cheese.
2. Pour mixture into a greased ovenproof dish and bake in... - 30.9049
Parmesan Cheese Puffs
Roll the pastry 1/8- inch (3 mm.) and cut in small rounds.
Brush with stiffly beaten egg white and sprinkle three quarters of the number with cheese and seasoning.
Put these together in pairs and top with a plain one, so that each puff consists of three... - 26.0528
Parmesan Cheese Garlic Bread
In a mixing bowl or food processor, blend butter, oil and Parmesan cheese.
Add garlic, parsley and lemon pepper; mix or process until smooth.
Slice the bread on the diagonal but not all the way through, leaving slices attached at the bottom.
Spread butter... - 32.5135
Parmesan Cheese Sauce
Heat butter in heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cook 2 minutes.
Add flour and mix well. Cook 2 minutes over low heat.
Pour in half of milk and mix well to incorporate. Add remaining milk and mix again. Add all seasonings and cook sauce... - 28.7884
Fennel With Parmesan Cheese
Put the fennel slices in a dish and add the lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 7 minutes.
Leave to stand for 2 minutes.
Rinse the chervil and pat dry carefully on kitchen paper.
Sprinkle the fennel with the parmesan.
Add the butter... - 32.792
Tagliatelle With Shrimp, Garlic And Parmesan Cheese
1) Cook the pasta al dente for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2) In a skillet, heat 2 tablesppons oil, saute shrimp, garlic and cook till the shrimp just turns pink, about 3 minutes.
3) Take the skillet off the flame, add in wine, butter and a... - 39.2881
Parmesan Cheese Smoky Almonds
1) Preheat the oven to 350 F
2) Into a 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x I inch jelly roll pan, dot with butter
3) Bake in the oven for a minute till the butter just melts
4) Add in the nuts and shake to coat well
5) Bake for 10 minutes till golden
6)... - 37.1669
Linguini With Butter And Parmesan
Cook linguini according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, melt butter or margarine with garlic.
Toss hot linguini with garlic butter.
Add green onions, Parmesan and pepper to taste; toss lightly. - 29.2128
Arugula Salad With Parmesan Cheese
1. In a serving bowl, combine olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Beat with a fork to blend. Add arugula to bowl with dressing and toss to coat.
2. With a swivel-bladed vegetable peeler or cheese slicer, shave off very thin slices of Parmesan cheese and... - 23.2299
Crostini With Lima Bean Puree And Parmesan Cheese
1. Turn on the oven and get it preheated to 350° F. With a pastry brush, lightly brush both sides of bread with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Place on a baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes. Turn bread over and bake 5 minutes longer, or until lightly toasted.
2.... - 25.3014
Chicken Cacciatore With Parmesan Cheese
In 3-quart casserole, place chicken pieces with meaty portions along outside of dish.
Add green pepper and onion slices.
In 4-cup glass measure, combine tomato, tomato sauce, tomato paste, wine, bay leaf, garlic, oregano, salt, fennel seed and pepper.
Mix... - 38.9942