- » Pepper Onion Bread
Pepper Onion Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pepper onion bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pepper onion bread recipes.
Onion Dill Bread
In a large metal bowl, combine the lukewarm water, salt, dillweed, saffron, and the yeast (crumbling it until well dissolved).
Keep the metal bowl lukewarm to keep the yeast active.
Sift the flour into a large bowl and make a well in the center.
Pour the... - 41.6269
Onion And Roasted Pepper Panade
1. Start by preheating the oven to 375° F
2. In a large skillet, pour the olive oil and heat it over medium heat, then add onions to it, and lower the heat and cook gently for about 35 minutes, until the mixture is smooth
3. During the... - 45.3211
Frittata Sandwiches With Peppers & Onions
In 12 inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat.
Add onions and cook, stirring frequently, until tender, about 8 minutes.
Add peppers; sprinkle with 14 teaspoon salt and cook until peppers are tender, about 12 minutes longer.
Keep... - 46.1308
Onion And Pepper Ham Loaf
Ham Loaf is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Ham Loaf; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 35.1823
Include the superly delicious and filling Champ into your breakfast menu ! You'll surely fall for this layered vegetable cheese and meat sandwich. Top it up with your favorite savory sauce and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Champ are... - 38.0907
Salisbury Steaks With Onions And Peppers
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook onions and green peppers until tender. Remove to platter.
2. Meanwhile, in bowl, mix ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Shape mixture into four 1/2 inch-thick... - 34.4416
Roasted Red Pepper, Tomato And Red Onion Soup
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/ 375°F/Gas Mark 5. Spray a large roasting tin with the oil and place the peppers and onion in the base. Cook in the oven for 10 minutes. Add the tomatoes and cook for a further 20 minutes or until the peppers are soft.
2. Cut... - 42.475
Crispy Potato Julienne With Red Pepper & Green Onion Sauce
In a large bowl of water, soak cut potatoes 15 minutes.
Prepare Red-Pepper & Green Onion Sauce.
Drain potatoes well.
Pat dry on paper towels.
In a large heavy skillet or an electric skillet, heat peanut oil and sesame seed oil over high heat to 375F (190C) or... - 45.6183
Onion & Red Bell Pepper Biscuits
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F/230°C.Very lightly oil a baking sheet.
2. Combine the flours in a mixing bowl and season with pepper. Rub in the spread with your fingertips until the mixture resembles fine bread crumbs.
3. Stir in the onion and red bell... - 33.9343
Bacon & Onion Stuffed Peppers
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F.
2. Wash the peppers, remove the stems, seeds and fibers.
3. Mix the melted butter or margarine with the crumbs, onion, salt and pepper. Fill this stuffing into the peppers.
4. Place peppers filled side up in the baking... - 32.5735
Taxation's Italian Sausage Sandwich With Peppers And Onions
1. In a pan saute onions and peppers with olive oil, salt, pepper and oregano 4 minutes on medium-high heat.
2. Add wine, cover and cook for 3 minutes more.
3. Uncover and cook until moisture is absorbed and store in foil.
4. The next... - 46.5587
Mushroom Onion Bread
1. Saute mushrooms and onion.
2. Heat milk; stir in honey, oil, salt, and pepper. Cool to lukewarm.
3. Sprinkle yeast over warm water. Add milk mixture, egg whites, wheat germ, and 2 cups unbleached flour. Add sauteed mushrooms and onions. Beat until smooth.... - 36.4605
Spicy Onion Bread
Spicy Onion Bread has a fine taste. Spicy Onion Bread gets its taste from biscuit baking mix, blend with eggs and milk. Spicy Onion Bread is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 38.9252
Onion And Tomato Bread
Sift the flour, salt and pepper into a bowl and rub in the butter or margarine until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Add the grated onion, chopped tomato and herbs.
Beat the egg and milk together, stir into the flour mixture and mix to a stiff... - 36.7913
Onion Soup With French Bread
Melt butter in heavy skillet.
Add onions and cook gently until soft but not brown.
Add flour and stir to blend.
Stir in beef stock and simmer 10 minutes.
Taste and add salt and pepper if necessary (amount will depend on seasoning in stock).
Heat oven to 450... - 36.031
Italian Sausage With Peppers And Onions
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add sausage, onion, green pepper, and yellow pepper; cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add spaghetti sauce and next 4 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer,... - 37.6123
Italian Sausage With Peppers And Onions
This Italian Sausage With Peppers And Onions is rich with an Italian twist. The flavors of turkey Italian sausage, pepper and seasonings combine to make this Italian Sausage With Peppers And Onions yum. Give this Italian Sausage With Peppers And Onions a try. - 37.2735
Roasted Pepper And Sweet Onion Pizzas
1. Pre heat an oven at 200°C (400°F).
2. Place the peppers on a baking tray and bake in pre heated oven till peppers are charred.
3. Once charred black, remove from oven and cover with a damp cloth.
4. Once cooled, peel off skin, de seed and... - 48.5385
Green Peppers And Onions Spanish Style
Green peppers and onions spanish style is a savory onions and green peppers recipe. Skillet cooked, this simple sauteed vegetable recipe is ready in a matter of minutes and is lovely with rice or bread as a savory side. - 28.1979
Peppers, Onions And Mushrooms
1) Using a knife, de seed and slice the pepper into thin trips
2) Cut the onion into thin slices
3) Into a frying pan, saute the sliced up peppers and onions
4) Under running water, wash the mushrooms and using a knife, slice them
5) Once the... - 39.1131
Baked Lamb With Mushrooms Peppers And Onion
Take a look at this wonderful video that shares a great way to cook your lamb. The recipe here has an unusual blend of flavors from soy sauce and gulf spice. Also nicely combines lamb with vegetables to give the dish a perfect balance of flavors, colors and... - 95.7883
Red Pepper Spoon Bread
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F. Butter a 1 -quart flameproof baking dish. In a medium-size saucepan, stir together the stock, milk, sugar, salt, and cornmeal, then bring to a boil over moderate heat. Add 2 teaspoons of the butterand cook the mixture over low... - 33.0404
Golden Onion Focaccia
Golden Onion Focaccia is a novel Italian bread that will definitely add to the visula appeal and elegance of your sumptuous dish and an obvious choice of your spread. I requests from friends who have had my Golden Onion Focaccia for a loaf to be send to their... - 48.8196
Onion Herb Baked Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. To make the spread, in a mixing bowl, use a butter knife to blend the butter with onion soup mix, garlic, herbs and pepper.
3. Spread the flavored butter on the bread halves.
4. Arrange the bread,... - 46.3856
Melt butter or margarine in a large frying pan; stir in onions and garlic; cover.
Cook for 15 minutes; stir in soup, milk and pepper; heat, stirring several times, until bubbly.
Make two layers each of beans, cheese slices and sauce in a buttered 8 cup baking... - 33.3962
Caramelized Onion And Toasted Bread Soup
1. Preheat the oven to 350° Spread the bread squares on a baking sheet and toast for about 10 minutes, until golden.
2. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large skillet. Add the onions, cover and cook over moderate heat, stirring, until softened, about 5... - 27.1696
In small bowl combine onion and hot water.
Generously grease two 8 x 5-in loaf dishes.
Coat bottom and sides of each dish with fine cornflake crumbs.
In large bowl combine flours, cheese, baking powder, baking soda, oregano, salt and pepper.
In... - 46.1546
White Bread Filled With Pepper Cheese
Dissolve the gelatin in a little cold water.
Slice a cap off one end of the bread and hollow out the loaf, leaving about a 1/2-inch layer inside the crust.
Butter the inside of the loaf using a long knife.
Cream the cheese and cream cheese.
Chop or crush the... - 45.1099
Spinach Olive And Onion Bread
1) Take a large bowl to place the yeast based dough.
2) Take a large frying pan for preparing the filling. Heat olive oil and cook the onions until translucent. Next add garlic and sultanas to the frying pan and cook for another minutes or so.... - 48.1927
Onion Sesame Bread
Early on day:
1. Onto very warm water, in small bowl, sprinkle yeast; stir until dissolved. Stir in onion soup. Stir into biscuit mix in large bowl until well blended.
2. Pour butter into 12-by-8-by-2-inch baking dish; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon sesame seeds;... - 37.1083
Goat Cheese & Red Pepper Rolls
In small bowl, with spoon, mix goat cheese, cream cheese, red onion, milk, and black pepper until well blended.
Unfold lahvash; spread with goat cheese mixture to 1/2 inch from edge.
Top with red peppers, then arugula.
Roll lahvash jelly roll fashion.
Wrap... - 35.7422
Peppered Egg-cheese Sandwich
Combine chopped egg, cottage cheese, onion, chopped green pepper, salt, paprika, celery seed, and pepper.
Spread on 7 slices of bread, top with remaining slices. - 27.4579
Hot Onion Bread
In a 10-inch cast-iron frying pan, slowly fry the onions in olive oil until they are limp and golden but not brown.
Sprinkle the cooked onion with rosemary.
Remove and reserve the onion.
Don't wash the frying pan, which is now oiled and ready for the bread... - 43.9134
Red Onion And Pommery Bread Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
2. Lightly oil 7-inch (15-cm) round glass or ceramic baking dish.
3. In a medium-sized skillet, melt butter. Add onion and garlic; saute 5 minutes, until softened. Place onion mixture in a large bowl.
4. Spread breads with... - 39.8334
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Peel onions and cut in half crosswise; season with salt and pepper.
Place in shallow 1-quart casserole; add enough water to reach 1/4 inch up the sides of the casserole.
Cover and bake 45 minutes.
Combine cheese and crumbs; sprinkle... - 30.319
Cheesy Hot Pepper Bread
Cheesy Hot Pepper Bread has a amazing taste. Cheesy Hot Pepper Bread gets its taste from cereal mixed with dry yeast and milk. Cheesy Hot Pepper Bread is cherished by many worldwide - 43.1957
Southern Onion Bread
Put butter in 1-quart casserole and heat in preheated oven.
Mix rest of ingredients until smooth and put in hot casserole.
Bake in hot oven (425°F.) for 30 minutes, or until barely set.
Serve as you do spoon bread. - 36.9493
Spinach, Olive And Onion Bread
1. Prepare dough.
2. To make filling, heat olive oil in a large frying pan and cook onion until soft. Add garlic and sultanas and cook 1 minute longer. Add spinach and olives and cook over a medium heat until spinach just begins to wilt. Remove from heat and... - 39.0587
Oven Baked Falafel And Red Onion Salad With Markouk Bread
1. Put the chickpeas, crushed garlic, ground coriander, chopped onion and coriander leaves into a food processor or blender and blend until well mixed and a fairly smooth puree.
2. Beat the egg with salt and pepper, add to the chickpea mixture and blend well.... - 37.474
Roasted Tomato Red Capsicum Pepper And Bread Soup
1. Preheat the oven to 220° C / 440° F.
2. Lightly oil a baking dish, place tomatoes in the dish and bake for 20 minutes or until the skins have blistered. Set aside to cool, then remove skins and roughly chop.
3. Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the garlic... - 37.9636
Onion Soup With French Bread
Melt butter in a large heavy-bottomed saucepan, and saute garlic and onions until they begin to soften.
Season, cover, and cook for 40 min over a very low heat.
Add flour, and stir in well.
Pour on boiling water and simmer for 20 min.
Remove a ladleful of... - 41.9725
Buttermilk Pepper Corn Bread
1 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Lightly grease a 13"x9"x 3" baking pan and set aside.
In a 12-inch skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onion and saute, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until softened.
Add the green, red, and jalapeno peppers... - 46.1026
Garden Pepper Bread
Melt 2 tablespoons margarine in small skillet over medium heat.
Add onion and red and green peppers.
Cook 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl,... - 42.7323
Two Pepper Corn Bread
In bowl, beat cheese with sugar; beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Combine cornmeal, flour, baking powder and salt; stir into cheese mixture along with green onions, chilies and red pepper just until combined.
Spoon into greased... - 39.7661
Bread Stuffed With Greens Cheese Peppers And Olives
Make the bread dough.
Put the dried yeast in a cup with 125 ml (4 fl oz) hot water (just above body temperature, to your finger).
Stir in the sugar and leave in a warm, undisturbed spot to 'prove'.
Mix the semolina flour or strong unbleached flour with the... - 44.0111
Pepper Flavored Bread Sauce
Peel the onion and stick the cloves into it, then put into a saucepan with the milk, mace, bay leaf and peppercorns.
Bring to the boil and then draw aside and let it infuse for about 30 minutes.
Strain the milk and then add the breadcrumbs.
Stir gently to let... - 34.5994
Pepper And Beef Over Corn Bread
Arrange green pepper rings in bottom of a baking pan.
Cook the onion and ground beef in shortening in a skillet until brown.
Add the tomato sauce and seasonings and simmer for about 5 minutes.
Pour over green pepper rings. - 29.1592
Peppered Pimiento Cheese Bread
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl, and stir well.
3. Cut each roll in half lengthwise, and then in half crosswise. Spread cheese mixture evenly over cut sides of rolls. Place rolls on a baking sheet; bake at 400° for 8... - 24.3831
Onion Herb Baked Bread
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In small bowl, thoroughly blend all ingredients except bread; generously spread on bread halves.
Arrange bread, cut side up, on baking sheet.
Bake 15 minutes or until golden - 31.2797
Pepper & Cucumber Bread And Butter Pickles
Let this stand all night in a brine of 4 cups of water and 1/2 cup of salt.
Heat and add pickles.
Bring just to boiling point€”Do not boil.
Put in airtight sealers. - 36.287
Onion Gratin In Bread Bowls
Cut a 1/4-inch slice from the top of each roll.
Hollow out centers of rolls, leaving 1/2-inch-thick shells; reserve tops and inside of rolls for another use.
Bake bread shells at 350° for 7 to 9 minutes or until golden.
Set shells aside.
Melt 1 tablespoon... - 42.3438
Bread Pizza With Onion And Green Chili
Have a craving for pizza? But do not want to spend money or go out? So here is an easy to make bread pizza which would not only serve your craving but would save money too! - 0
Spinach Tomato And Onion Quick Bread
Spinach Tomato and Onion Quick Bread is a beautiful accompaniment to winter soups and stews and summer salads. It makes a lovely bread course when entertaining and can even be used to make sandwiches! - 0
Italian Focaccia Onion Bread
Place the water and yeast in a mixing bowl.
Add half the flour, 1/4 cup olive oil, the sugar, and salt, and mix with an electric mixer until smooth.
Add the remaining flour, and blend in by hand.
Place the dough on floured board, and knead for 5... - 47.2871
Easy Cheese And Onion Quick Bread
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates how to make an easy cheese and onion quick bread for Foodie Friday. This beautiful bread is the perfect accompaniment to any meal and also makes great sandwiches the next day! - 0
Onion Cloute Flavored Bread Sauce
Looking for an interesting yet easy to make sauce for enhancing the taste of your savory delicacies? Well, this bread sauce is easy to make and is unique in its own right. Flavored with onion cloute, thickened with breadcrumbs and made creamier with butter,... - 126.281
Chicken And Onions With Bread Dressing
1. In a skillet heat oil, add the onion and chicken and cook over medium heat until chicken is browned all over.
2. In a food processor put garlic, oregano, basil and bread slice and make coarse crumbs.
3. Now add the crumbs to the chicken lower the... - 40.5055
Basic Bread Onion Stuffing
In 2-quart casserole dish, combine celery, onion and butter.
Heat at high6 to 7 minutes, or until celery and onion are tender; stir twice.
Add remaining ingredients; combine thoroughly.
Heat, covered with glass lid, at medium-LOW 5 to 6 minutes, or until... - 40.2795
Onion Soup With French Bread
Here's an amazing recipe of Onion Soup With French Bread that you must try. This soup has a distinct flavor of onion cooked in beef stock with some crispy, garlic flavored french bread. This recipe is truly a soup lover's delight. The recipe is quite simple... - 50.8619
This onion bread, called “yangpabbang (양파빵)” in Korean, is my all-time favorite bread. The outside is a little crunchy, while the inside is chewy and soft. The bread has onion, bacon, and cheese inside. A little cheese is melted into golden brown... - 0
Bread Stuffing With Apples, Bacon, And Caramelized Onions
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a deep, 9-by-13-inch baking pan with the butter.
Place the bread cubes in a very large mixing bowl.
In a 10-inch saute pan, cook the bacon over medium heat until crisp.
Drain and add to the bread in the bowl.
Remove all but 2... - 44.0243
Breaded Chicken Livers With Sauteed Onions
1) In shallow dish,mix together bread crumbs, cheese, parsley, oregano, garlic, salt, and pepper.
2) Dip livers, 1 at a time, into buttermilk, then into crumb mixture.
3) Arrange them on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with... - 47.7233
This Bread Sauce recipe is a variation to the traditional British Bread Sauce. This Bread Sauce recipe uses whole wheat, spring onions, vegetable stock, vinegar and thyme. - 42.9454
Place the milk and 2 oz.(1/4 cup) butter in a saucepan and heat gently until the butter has melted.
Cream the yeast with the water.
Sift the flour and 1 teaspoon salt into a warmed bowl.
Add the sugar.
Make a well in the centre and pour in the yeast liquid... - 45.4626
Cheesy Onion Flatbread
Cheesy Onion Flatbread has a grand taste. Cheesy Onion Flatbread gets its taste from flour mixed with honey, vinegar and cheese. Cheesy Onion Flatbread is inspired by many bakeries worldwide. - 44.9356
Herb Onion Loaves
1. Place yeast and lukewarm water in a bowl, mix to dissolve and stand in a warm, draught-free place until frothy.
2. Place flours, herbs, onion flakes, sugar, salt and black pepper to taste in a bowl, mix to combine and make a well in the center. Combine... - 39.9105
Heat milk, butter, salt, and pepper in a saucepan.
Add onion and cook covered until tender, about 15 minutes.
Turn onion mixture into a 1 quart casserole and pour a mixture of egg yolks, sour cream, and cheese over onions.
Top with bread crumbs.
Heat in a... - 34.484
Hearty French Onion Soup
In a large heavy saucepan, melt the margarine over moderate heat; add the onions and cook, uncovered, until golden 8 to 10 minutes.
Blend in the sugar and flour and cook, stirring, 3 minutes longer.
Add the beef broth, wine, thyme, bay leaf, and pepper; raise... - 42.4027
Rosemary Focaccia With Sweet Peppers & Garlic
First Course for our Five Course Romantic Dinner for Dumbies!!! Magic Focaccia Flatbread made with Made with Love Rosemary Focaccia Mix, sweet peppers, onion and feta cheese. Shape it Round or into a heart! - 102.16
Six Onion Soup
Melt the butter in a pot.
Add the onions, leeks, shallots and garlic and cook, covered, over low heat until vegetables are tender and lightly colored, about 25 minutes.
Add the stock, thyme and bay leaf, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Bring to a... - 41.144
Savory Onion Glazed Focaccia
In small skillet, over medium heat, saute onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons oil until tender; remove from heat.
Stir in steak sauce; set aside.
Unroll dough and flatten slightly; brush one side of dough with 1 tablespoon oil.
Grill dough, oil side down, over... - 40.8809
Sweet Onion And Poppy Seed Flatbread
Preheat oven to 350°.
Peel onions, and cut in half lengthwise.
Cut each half crosswise into thin slices.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onions; saute 8 minutes or until golden.
Remove from... - 38.2982
French Onion Loaves
Stop looking for a winning French Onion Loaves recipe, you just found it. The French French Onion Loaves has an unique characteristic of addicting you to it on the first bite. Use the freshest of Vegetable available to get a flavorful French Onion Loaves.... - 49.2764
Stuffed Green Peppers
Grind ham and onion together, squeeze in tomatoes and juice (cut out any hard core).
Cut tops off peppers and clean out seeds.
Put mixture in peppers; place in upright position in casserole.
Use enough crumbs in meat mixture to give it body.
Pour any excess... - 36.3825
Place 2 cups of the bread cubes in an 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
Combine meat, green pepper, and onion; sprinkle over bread in dish.
Top with another 2 cups bread cubes.
Beat eggs; combine with soup, milk, mayonnaise, seasoning, and cayenne.
Pour evenly over... - 40.3736
Bread Or Rice Stuffing
1. Use day-old white bread, trim off the crusts and crumble the white part of the bread lightly between the palms of the hands. The crumbs should be fine but fluffy.
2. Melt the butter or margarine in a large frying pan, stir in the crumbs and continue to... - 28.9313
Hot Humpty Dumpty Salad In Bread Boat
Cut top crust off bread and reserve for lid.
Hollow out loaf to within 1 inch of bottom.
Crumble enough bread (taken from center) to make 1 cup crumbs; add eggs, celery, olives, onion, garlic, and seasonings.
Combine mayonnaise and mustard; add to egg mixture... - 44.2986
Saute onion and celery in butter or other fat for about 10 minutes or until tender.
Combine with rest of ingredients.
If stuffing is too dry, add 1 tablespoon water, milk, fish stock, or lemon juice. - 28.834
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a wide bowl, soak bread in water and squeeze until nearly dry.
3. In a bowl, mix together soaked bread and remaining ingredients.
4. Into a greased pie dish, put the mixture and bake in... - 43.0113
Basic Bread Stuffing
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 2-quart casserole dish, heat celery, onion and butter 6 to 7 minutes or until celery and onion are tender, stirring twice.
Add remaining ingredients; combine thoroughly.
Set Power Select at MEDIUM-LOW.
Heat, covered, 5 to 6... - 39.5669
World's Best Bread Soups
1. In a large heavy soup pot, heat oil over low heat.
2. Add the onion and stir fry for about 10 minutes until wilted.
3. Add garlic and cook for another 3 minutes.
4. Stir in the tomatoes with all their juices.
5. Add marjoram and pour broth.
6.... - 49.1257
This recipe for Bubble Loaf comes as a boon for a special person like me and may also prove to be good for you. The main ingredient in this recipe is butter. Whenever I have Canadian friends visiting I always prepare Bubble Loaf which is most loved by them.... - 36.9551
Classic Bread Sauce
1. In a pan, add the onion, peppercorns, mace, bay leaf, milk and butter. Slowly let it come to a boil.
2. Cover pan with lid and simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Through a sieve, strain the milk into a bowl and stir in the remaining ingredients.
4. TO STORE... - 37.4512
Original Bread Sauce
1.Heat the frypan and add butter in it.
2. Add onions in the pan and saute till transparent.
3. Put salt, pepper,cloves and milk in the pan.
4. Stir the ingredients well.
5. Put the breadcrumbs and keep stirring.
6. Cook till the sauce... - 43.3125
Sausage Stuffed Onions
1. Peel onions and cut 1/2 inch off the sprout ends. Cut off just enough of the root ends so that the onions will sit flat. Arrange onions in an 8-inch square baking dish. Pour water into the dish and cover loosely with a sheet of wax paper. Microwave at Time... - 33.0943
Brome Lake Duckling With Sage And Onion Stuffing
Saute onion in butter, then add chopped liver and cook about 1 minute.
Mix egg, bread crumbs, and seasonings.
Add onion and liver; toss to mix.
Stuff duckling lightly; prick the skin thoroughly.
Put the duckling, breast down, on a rack in a shallow roasting... - 40.6164
Oyster And Cracked Pepper Cornbread Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a deep, 9-by- 13-inch baking pan with the cooking spray.
Cut the corn bread into 3/4-inch cubes, and spread them out on baking sheets.
Toast in the oven until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
Set aside to cool.
In a large... - 44.5389
Onion Cheese Bites
1) In small bowl, combine cheese, onion, mayonnaise and red pepper and mix thoroughly and this cheese mixture can be refrigerated in airtight container for up to 24 hours.
2) Place bread slices on the baking sheet and broil for 1 to 2... - 39.6604
Biscuits A La Onion
Brown the onions in the margarine in a saucepan and add 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper.
Prepare the biscuit mix according to package directions and press into a greased 8 x 8 x 2-inch pan.
Top with onions.
Mix the egg, sour cream and remaining salt and pour... - 33.3325
Baked Stuffed Onions
Peel onions and cook in boiling salted water for 10 minutes.
Take out centres, being careful not to break the shells.
Parboil pepper and remove seeds.
Chop pepper and half the mushrooms, and saute in shortening with onion scooped... - 38.1714
Onion N' Cheese Souffle
1. Preheat oven to 400°
2. In a large pan, tip in the butter and add the flour to the butter. SautÃ© over medium heat till the flour is golden
3. Add the golden onion soup mix to the pan and mix well. Add the milk to the pan and mix... - 45.0179
Miss Moss's Creamed Onions
Peel onions, boil for 5 minutes and drain.
Add fresh water and boil until almost tender.
Drain, but save the liquid.
Make a sauce by combining butter and flour.
Add liquid, stirring constantly until good and thick.
Season and add to the well-drained onions in... - 37.5543
Roasted Shallot, Green Onion & Cream Cheese
Roast garlic and shallot; pulse in food processor.
Whip cream cheese in mixer with paddle attachments.
Add remaining ingredients.
Spread over choice of bread.
Use in place of butter. - 32.979