- » Pepper Olive Mushroom
Pepper Olive Mushroom Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Pepper Olive Mushroom recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Pepper Olive Mushroom recipes.
Italian Baked Liver With Mushroom Olive Sauce
Place liver slices in a greased baking pan or dish (about 9 by 13-inch size).
Combine onion, garlic, flour, catsup, parsley, celery, green pepper, mushrooms, ripe olives, olive oil, tomato sauce, water, oregano, salt, and pepper; mix until well blended, and... - 37.2287
Greek Mushroom And Olive Salad
Greek Salad is a delicious mouth watering side dish recipe. Once you try this recipe at your dinner party, I bet you will get a huge fan following for this one! - 36.1959
Mushroom And Olive Relish
1) Wash and pat dry mushrooms. Trim the stems. Leave it intact.
2) In a large saucepan add mushrooms with 2 cups water.
3) Boil, decrease heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
4) Drain out from water.
5) Arrange in large, shallow baking... - 48.0873
Baked Bass With Mushroom And Olive Stuffing
1 Preheat the oven to 400Â°F. Place the bass in a shallow ovenproof dish and add the wine, water, onion, carrot, bouquet garni, garlic, fennel and seasoning. Cover with parchment paper and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
2 Remove the dish from... - 36.0185
Roasted Red Pepper And Mushroom Stuffed Phyllo
Chop all mushrooms and set aside.
In a skillet, heat olive oil.
Saute onion and bell peppers in olive oil until just tender.
Add garlic and mushrooms and saute quickly over high heat until just tender.
Remove from heat and add oregano, parsley, thyme, cumin,... - 45.6564
Mushroom Olive And Herb Tart
These mushroom olive and herb tart are a great companion on the go. They keep well and taste good at room temperature or even cold. Watch the video for recipe details and one thing is for sure, whether you are travelling or not, you have to make it once you... - 117.416
Olives And Mushrooms Aegean
Olives And Mushrooms Aegean is an amazingly delicious vegetable recipe. Try this olives and mushrooms aegean dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 37.4361
Nut, Olive & Mushroom Croquettes
Chop mushrooms and brown in butter, Chop olives and nuts, add onion, hot sauce, salt and dash of black pepper.
Pour hot milk over 1/2 cup cornflakes and beat until creamy.
Add to above.
Then add the rest of cornflakes with the exception of 1/4 cup.
Mix in the... - 34.8749
Chicken With Olives And Mushrooms
This Chicken With Olives and Mushrooms is a sure treat ! Try this very deliciously seasoned and spiced bird and vegetables for your next meal. If you want to know more about this Chicken With Olives and Mushrooms feel free to ask me about it here. - 38.65
Spaghetti With Anchovies Mushrooms And Olives
1 In a heavy-based frying-pan heat the 3 tablespoons of oil.
2 Gently cook the mushrooms, onion, and bacon for about 10 minutes, stirring them occasionally.
3 Add in the garlic, anchovy fillets, parsley and olives and heat thoroughly.
4 Correct... - 45.2052
Veal Olives With Mushrooms
Put the escalopes between sheets of greaseproof paper and beat until thin.
Cut each slice of ham in half.
Place a half ham slice, a spring onion and a stick of cheese on each veal escalope and roll up.
Tie with string or secure with wooden cocktail... - 41.4324
Veal Scaloppine With Wine, Mushrooms And Green Olives
1. In a big pot, bringing water to boil, add salt and cook linguini 8 minutes, to al dente.
2. Preheat a large heavy skillet over medium to medium-high heat, cook the pancetta or bacon in 1 tablespoon olive oil for 1 to 2 minutes, add onions and cook... - 44.4709
Italian Mushroom Stuffed Peppers
How about a vegetarian stuffed pepper recipe? Chef is making a simple and vegetarian Italian Mushroom Stuffed Peppers to go as a side dish. Sautéed mushrooms with cheeses, green onion, garlic and all that good stuff is a great vegetarian filling to go into... - 115.63
Red Peppers And Mushrooms
1 Clean the mushrooms. Cut the ends off the stalks. Wash the Mushrooms quickly but do not leave them underwater longer than necessary. Slice them thinly and season with salt and pepper.
2 Squeeze 1 of the lemons and sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the juice and 2... - 32.3063
Peppers, Onions And Mushrooms
1) Using a knife, de seed and slice the pepper into thin trips
2) Cut the onion into thin slices
3) Into a frying pan, saute the sliced up peppers and onions
4) Under running water, wash the mushrooms and using a knife, slice them
5) Once the... - 39.1131
Marinated Roasted Peppers And Mushrooms
At one look the name and the directions of this Marinated Roasted Peppers And Mushrooms might look tiring to you. But the taste of this Marinated Roasted Peppers And Mushrooms will make you forget it. Something anyone will love! - 31.2814
Pepper Mushroom Salad
1) Clean and slice peppers and mushrooms into paper-thin pieces.
2) Stir peppers and mushrooms with vinegar, oil, salt, pepper.
3) Keep in refrigerator for about 30 minutes to allow chilling.
4) Serve cold. - 38.6125
Italian Zucchini. Mushrooms And Peppers
Place zucchini, mushrooms and bell pepper on one sheet of foil.
Drizzle with olive oil, Italian herb seasoning, salt and pepper.
Top with second sheet of foil and fold edges over three times to seal the foil packet.
Rotate in the Flat Standard Basket for 15... - 27.9756
Ziti With Italian Sausage Bell Peppers And Mushroom Tomato Sauce
Cook ziti according to package directions; drain.
Cook sausage in large skillet over medium heat until lightly browned; drain fat.
Heat olive oil in medium skillet; add mushrooms and garlic.
Cook until tender.
Combine sausage, mushrooms, tomato... - 35.3603
Veal With Red Peppers And Mushrooms
Place flour, salt and black pepper in a plastic bag.
Add veal pieces and shake to coat each evenly.
Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add veal and brown lightly on both sides.
Transfer to a plate and... - 39.3428
Mushroom With Black Pepper
I love mushrooms and try making different recipes... once i was short of onions and tomatoes. Just had mushrooms at home so came up wid the idea of this recipe... whc is very very easy and tasty too... - 31.807
Pepper And Mushroom Stir Fry
Rinse basil and drain thoroughly.
Chop finely and set aside.
Wipe mushrooms with a clean, damp cloth.
Slice thinly and set aside.
Heat olive oil in a nonstick skillet or wok over medium heat.
Add garlic and saute 1 minute.
Add mushrooms and salt.
Cover and... - 44.9465
Garlic Scape Saute With Sweet Peppers & Crimini Mushrooms
An easy veggie saute for side dish or drizzle with balsamic reduction and serve as antipasto with fresh bread and cheese. Serve with whole grains or a free-range bbq chicken and fresh artisan bread for a simple easy gourmet summertime meal. Garlic scapes are... - 100.559
Mushroom Pepper Pizza
1) Set the oven to 425°.
2) Take a 14-inch pizza pan and grease it lightly.
3) Follow the package instructions to make up hot roll mix.
4) Even out the dough to fit the pan after kneading it for 5 minutes.
5) Keep aside for 15... - 49.0993
Stuffed Pepper With Lemon And Garlic Mushrooms
1) Pre- heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
2) Place the pepper on a baking sheet. Then, pour 1 tablespoon of oil over it and bake for about 8 to10 minutes till it is soft.
3) As you bake the pepper, sauté the onion and garlic in... - 35.621
Penne With Bell Peppers, Mushrooms And Cheese
1. In oven broil peppers for 15 minutes or until charred, turning often, cool, peel skins, remove stem and seeds, cut into strips and set aside.
2. In skillet heat oil over medium-high heat and cook gar-he, mushrooms, onions and green onion until... - 43.828
Microwave Sauteed Peppers
1. In a 2 quart casserole, take green and red pepper strips and mushrooms. Mix it well.
2. Add olive oil, garlic, pimiento, salt and pepper. Toss it.
3. Cover and microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes, or until peppers are tender-crisp. Remember to... - 36.6295
Olive Spaghetti Sauce
In large Dutch oven brown beef and sausage; drain off fat.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, tomato paste, Burgundy, water, onion, green pepper, Worcestershire, sugar, salt, chili powder, pepper, bay leaves, and garlic.
Simmer, uncovered, for 2 hours; stir... - 35.5811
Tomato Salad With Fetaand Olives
Tomato Salad With Fetaand Olives has a yummy taste. The red wine vinegar with feta cheese gives the Tomato Salad With Fetaand Olives a divine taste. - 36.3109
Portobello Pepper Jack Cheeseburger
September 18th is National Cheeseburger Day!!! Jenny is joined by Bekah, Rod & Bella (NEW PUPPY) to make her favorite Portobello Pepper Jack Cheeseburger recipe. - 100.208
Pepper And Mushroom Salad
1. Steam peppers over boiling water for 5 minutes. Cool slightly; cut into fine strips.
2. Mix peppers and mushrooms in a bowl. Whisk garlic, vinegar, oil and crushed peppercorns together in a small bowl. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well. - 30.6433
Broccoli With Mushrooms And Lemon Pepper
Wash the mushrooms, shake them dry (a salad spinner works well for this), and cut them in half or in slices if they are large.
In a large skillet, fry the mushrooms and onion in the oil over medium-high heat, stirring often, until the mushrooms begin to... - 39.067
Sauteed Mushrooms With Caramelized Onions & Peppers
SautÃ©ed Mushrooms With Caramelized Onions & Peppers is easy, colorful and good. SautÃ©ed Mushrooms With Caramelized Onions & Peppers brings together a few ingredients which make for a healthy meal. Get going! - 32.3443
Prawn, Pepper And Mushroom Kebabs
Mix together the marinade ingredients, with salt and pepper to taste, in a shallow dish.
Add the prawns and stir to coat them with the marinade.
Leave to marinate for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
Remove the prawns from the marinade and pat dry with kitchen... - 44.0738
Ratatouille With Wild Mushrooms
Put the peppers, onions and bacon in a casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Add the eggplant (aubergines) and garlic to the casserole.
Sprinkle with the thyme, add the olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Add the bayleaf.
Cover... - 45.5071
Drop red pepper strips into boiling water for 45 seconds, remove with a slotted spoon, and drop into a bowl of ice water.
Repeat procedure with green pepper and celery.
Drain vegetables, add mushrooms and chill.
Combine oil, vinegar, lemon juice, and sugar in... - 39.5939
Rosemary-and-pepper Standing Rib Roast With Two-mushroom Pan Sauce
Place rib roast, fat side up, in heavy roasting pan.
Mix 4 teaspoons crushed rosemary, salt, and pepper in small bowl.
Stir in 1/2 cup oil.
Rub mixture all over roast, do ahead Can be made 1 day ahead.
Cover and chill.
Let stand at room temperature 45 minutes... - 41.451
Hot-pepper Marinated Mushroom Salad
Marinated Mushroom Salad is a delicious and easy to prepare side dish. Enjoy this delicious Marinated Mushroom Salad in your next coming weekend party! - 35.2823
Pepper Crusted Prime Rib Roast With Mushroom Armagnac Sauce
1. prepare the prime rib: Preheatthe oven to 325°. In a pepper grinder or a spice mill, coarsely grind all of the peppercorns. Transfer to a small bowl. Season the roast with salt and the pepper mixture.
2. In a large ovenproof skillet, heat the oil until... - 34.8763
Wholemeal Pizza With Green Pepper And Mushrooms
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.(200°c/Gas Mark 6)
2 Grease two baking sheets with oil.
3 In a bowl, mix the yeast and the sugar with half the water.
4 Set aside in a warm place until frothy, for about 10-15... - 45.2251
Veal Scaloppine With Mushroom And Peppers
I tried the Veal Scallopine this weekend and was thorougly bowled over by its taste and feel ! Good for a sumptuous meal, the Veal Scallopine can be easily prepared in a short time. Try it out yourself! - 44.4047
Tomato, Pepper And Mushroom Pizzas
1. MAKE THE DOUGH: To proof the yeast, stir together 1/4 cup of the warm water and the sugar in a small bowl. Sprinkle in the yeast and let soften for a minute than stir to dissolve. Let proof until foamy and doubled, about 5 minutes. (If this does not... - 41.3383
Combine vinegar, garlic, lemon juice, bay leaf, salt and pepper; boil for 15 minutes.
Add olive oil and catsup; pour over mushrooms.
Cover; refrigerate for at least 12 hours. - 32.857
Polenta With Peppers Mushrooms And Onions
1. In a large skillet, heat the oil. Add the onion and garlic and cook over moderately high heat until the onion is softened and slightly browned, about 5 minutes.
2. Add the green and red peppers and the mushrooms. Season with the salt and black pepper.... - 34.7292
Chicken With Peppers And Mushrooms
1) In a large Dutch oven, sear the chicken seasoned with the salt on both sides in the olive oil, turning once.
2) Remove the chicken from the pot, keep aside and pour off reserve 2 teaspoons of the pan drippings.
3) Saute the garlic on a medium heat... - 43.234
Burgundy Steak With Mushrooms And Peppers
For marinade, combine burgundy, oil, catsup, marjoram, rosemary, salt, and garlic.
Trim fat from meat.
Place steak, mushrooms, and pepper in plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
Add marinade; seal bag.
Turn steak and vegetables to coat evenly.
Chill 8 to 24... - 44.0288
Chicken Burgers With Mushrooms Barley And Pepper
1 ln a 12 inch nonstick skillet, cook the garlic, green onions, red pepper, mushrooms, salt, and marjoram over moderate heat for 6 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and most of the liquid has evaporated.
2 Transfer the mixture to a large bowl.
Add... - 40.3264
Penne With Bell Peppers Mushrooms And Cheese
Toast on stove or in oven at 400°F until brown.
Broil in oven for approx. 10 minutes, until charred, turning often so as not to burn the skin.
Cool, then peel skin.
Remove top and seeds, and cut into strips.
Chop finely and set... - 43.3298
Italian Style Stuffed Peppers
How about making your food colorful as well as delicious. Watch this wonderful video that says it all. The video shows an excellent recipe for Italian style stuffed peppers. The video is well explained and would surely compel you to make this dish that has... - 103.72
Iamb With Green Olives
Cut the meat into generous bite-sized pieces.
Heat the oil and butter in a large saucepan or flameproof casserole and brown the meat on all sides.
Work in batches in order that the pan temperature doesn't drop too low otherwise you will be stewing the meat... - 46.6858
Ripe Olive And Tuna Casserole
1 Cut the olives into large pieces.
2 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
3 In a bowl, mix olives with tuna, macaroni, mushrooms, green pepper and cashews.
4 Stir in sour cream and oregano, mixing well.
5 Into a large... - 42.5669
Giant Pizza Sandwich
Giant Pizza Sandwich is loved by many delicious sandwiches. Giant Pizza Sandwich gets it desired taste from sausage mixed with mushrooms and pizza cheese. Giant Pizza Sandwich is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 44.6317
Deep Dish Chicken Pie
In bowl combine biscuit mix and sage.
Prepare biscuit dough according to package directions for biscuits, except substitute 1/4 cup of the chicken gravy for the liquid.
Roll out on waxed paper to an 8-inch circle; set aside.
In saucepan combine remaining... - 35.8044
Veal Marengo With Green Olives
Oil bottom of clay baker.
Add parsley, onions, meat and garlic.
Moisten with wine in which you have diluted tomato paste.
Sprinkle with herbs, a dash of lemon, salt and pepper.
Close and bake one hour.
Remove clay baker.
Add mushrooms and olives.
Bake another... - 39.3116
Ham Olive Crepes
Heat 1/3 cup butter in a large skillet; add mushrooms and onion.
Cook over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Using a slotted spoon, remove mushrooms; set aside.
Add 2 tablespoons butter to skillet; blend in flour and cook until bubbly.
Remove from... - 39.9419
Olive Spaghetti Sauce
Olive Spaghetti Sauce is a sumptous dish that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. This dish that is a meal in itself is a favorite at my home. Try this Olive Spaghetti Sauce.You wont regret it. Trust me! - 43.3742
Ripe Olive Risotto
In 2-quart casserole combine broth, rice, onion, celery, butter, salt and pepper.
Microwave at high (10) 15 to 20 minutes until liquid is absorbed, stirring after 10 minutes.
Add olives, mushrooms, pimento and cheese; mix well.
Microwave at high (10) 1... - 38.1283
Chargrilled Vegetables With Olives And Goat's Cheese
1. Toss the chargrilled vegetables in a large bowl with the olives and seasoning, using plenty of pepper.
2. Mix the pesto with the vinegar and a little of the drained oil from the vegetables to taste. Add to the vegetables with the herbs and toss well.... - 35.292
Olive Spaghetti Sauce
In Dutch oven cook ground beef and sausage till browned; drain off fat.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, tomato paste, burgundy, onion, green pepper, bay leaves, garlic, worcestershire, sugar, chili powder, 1 cup water, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon... - 35.3685
Rice, Tomato And Olive Salad
Cook the rice in boiling salted water for 12 to 14 minutes, until tender.
Drain and cool under cold running water, then drain again.
Chop the tomatoes, discarding the seeds.
Put the rice, tomatoes, mushrooms and olives into a bowl and sprinkle over the... - 42.2369
Western Pot Roast
Western pot roast is a savory fruited pot roast. Cooked with mushroom with fruits like prune and olives, the western pot roast is flavored with garlic along with ginger and seasoned to taste. - 40.039
Artichokes With Olives A La Grecque
Lip smacking Artichokes With Olives a La Grecque recipe is a standard dish on the menu for all my family get-togethers. Try this just once and you will certainly continue with it! - 47.0652
Green Chili Sole Casserole
1. Trim and discard discolored stem ends from mushrooms; thinly slice mushrooms. In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over high heat, stir mushrooms in 1 tablespoon butter often until lightly browned, 12 to 15 minutes. Spoon into a shallow 1 1/2-quart casserole or... - 31.9889
Swordfish With Tomatoes And Olives
1. Defrost the fish, if frozen.
2. Take a heavy bottomed 12 inch skillet, put oil and heat it.
3. Once heated, stir in garlic and let it cook for 10 minutes by stirring.
4. Once done, take the garlic out with a slotted spoon and put in a... - 45.6939
Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Cut tops off bell peppers, discard seeds and membranes. Cook peppers in boiling water 5 minutes, drain.
3. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add shallots, saute 3 minutes or until tender. Add mushrooms,... - 31.26
Portobello Mushroom Grill
1. In a large pan, mix the olive oil, sea salt and pepper
2. Rub this mix gently over the mushrooms
3. Set the mushrooms over the hot grill and cook for 4 minutes. Baste the mushrooms during the cooking process with the right marinade.
4.... - 27.3624
Sausage And Roast Peppers Salad
1. To make sausages, place beef, sausage meat, garlic, rosemary, basil, prosciutto or ham, olive oil and black pepper to taste in a bowl and mix to combine. Shape mixture into 10 cm / 4 in long sausages. Cook sausages under a preheated medium grill, turning... - 35.9939
Vegetables Tossed In Olive Butter
Combine first 4 ingredients; set aside.
Snap off tough ends of asparagus; remove scales from stalks with a knife or vegetable peeler, if desired.
Cut asparagus into 2-inch pieces.
Arrange potato slices in a vegetable steamer over boiling water in a... - 40.3298
Creole Sauce With Green Olive
Saute celery and onions in butter for 4 minutes and add the mushrooms and cook another 2 minutes.
Stir in the flour and add all the other ingredients and simmer 20 minutes. - 33.3104
Macaroni Olive Gratin
Cook macaroni according to package directions.
Drain and set aside.
Saute green pepper, celery, and onion in hot olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until tender.
Combine vegetables, macaroni, mayonnaise, and next 7 ingredients in... - 40.7441
Antipasto is very easy to prepare dish. Antipasto has a defining taste. Antipasto can be served with any kind of course. - 36.8165
Rib Eye Steaks With Mixed Mushroom Saute
Place steaks on plate.
Press peppercorns and rosemary onto both sides.
Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in heavy medium skillet over medium high heat.
Add garlic and 3/4 teaspoon rosemary and saute 30 seconds.
Add all mushrooms and saute until beginning to... - 41.3687
Tuna & Olive Shortcake
1. Melt butter or margarine in a medium-size saucepan; saute' green pepper until tender, about 5 minutes. Add soup, sour cream, tuna, olives and basil. Heat just until hot; do not allow to boil.
2. Add onion to biscuit mix, then prepare mix, following label... - 30.4227
Spaghetti With Sun-dried Tomatoes And Black Olive Pesto
1. To prepare the black olive pesto, in a food processor jar, combine all ingredients except the oil and salt.
2. Blend, pulsing in short burst so that the ingredients are coarsely pureed.
3. With the motor running at a low speed, gradually pour... - 46.6585
Creamy Veal Olives
Trim the escalopes and season lightly.
Place half a slice of ham and half an egg on each one; roll up and secure with wooden cocktail sticks.
Heat 25 g/l oz butter in a pan and fry the veal olives until browned all over.
Transfer to a shallow ovenproof... - 45.7218
Veal Scaloppini With Pimiento Olives
Veal Scallopini is a unique and winning veal preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this exquisite dish. I am sure they will love the Veal Scallopini! - 44.1538
Beef Olives With Yogurt
1.In a pan, heat butter and put onion and mushrooms in it and fry until soft.
2.Transfer the mixture to a bowl and add mushrooms, bread crumbs, parsley, basil, salt, pepper and egg.
3.Stir the mixture well.
4.Take 4 escalopes and divide the stuffing in... - 47.6
Beef With Olives
Cut the meat into 1-inch cubes and coat with the cornflour to which a little salt and pepper has been added.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the meat for several minutes, turning to brown lightly on all sides.
Remove meat and put into a casserole.
Put... - 42.6331
Marinated Mushrooms With Red Wine And Fennel
Heat the oil in a heavy saucepan.
Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes.
Salt and pepper the mushrooms, and cook further, for 2 or 3 minutes.
Remove mushrooms with a slotted spoon and reserve.
Cook the onion and garlic in the oil... - 42.4282
Ripe Olive French Dressing
Combine all ingredients in a jar.
Cover tightly and shake thoroughly to blend.
Shake again just before using.
Pour over salad and toss lightly.
Great tossed with bite-size chunks of western iceberg lettuce.
Combine with any of the following: radish and... - 31.6609
1. Trim fat off the meat slices.
2. Place between two sheets of greased wax paper and flatten each, using a mallet or rolling pin.
3. Trim and chop the mushrooms
4. To make the stuffing, sautÃ© the mushrooms in butter for 2-3 minutes until... - 45.2475
Chicken With Olives
Brown the chicken in the olive oil.
Use a large pan and do not try to do the whole batch at once.
Remove the chicken from the pan and drain most of the oil.
Saute the garlic and onions until limp.
Add the tomatoes and olives and saute until tomatoes are... - 43.0735
Southwest Chicken With Black Beans And Olives
Southwest Chicken With Black Beans And Olives is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out... - 47.535
Penne With Mushrooms And Gorgonzola Cheese
Heat olive oil in heavy large skillet over medium high heat.
Add garlic; saute 1 minute.
Add mushrooms; saute until beginning to soften, about 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes, basil and oregano and simmer until sauce thickens slightly, about 5 minutes. (Can be made 2... - 37.7285
Chicken Cacciatore With Olives
Wash chicken pieces, dry with paper towels and trim off excess fat.
Brush Stir-Fry Skillet with olive oil and set over medium heat.
When Stir-Fry Skillet is hot, add chicken and brown on all sides, turning as necessary.
Push chicken to one side of skillet and... - 44.4105
Italian Stuffed Peppers
A wonderful vegetarian recipe or side dish that can be microwaved if you prefer. Make this easy recipe using Fresh Canadian Mushrooms in 30 minutes or less. - 130.172
Chicken Breasts With Green Olives
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. Put the chicken breasts in a paper bag with a mixture of flour, salt, pepper, and paprika. Shake until they are well coated.
3. Heat the oil in a heavy skillet and saute the onion and garlic until transparent and lightly... - 43.7357
Chicken Marengo With Olives
Combine flour, salt, pepper and paprika in a shallow dish.
Coat chicken with flour mixture.
Place in 2-quart casserole.
Add garlic, sugar, basil and mushrooms.
Mix in any remaining seasoned flour.
Stir in tomato sauce, sherry and olives.
Sprinkle with almonds... - 41.5627
Roasted Squabs Stuffed With Turnips Olives And Figs
Tasty Roasted Squabs Stuffed With Turnips Olives And Figs is perfect for an elaborate weekend Luncheon. This squab preparation is my husbands favorite and so I serve it on certain weekends just for him! Try this excellent Roasted Squabs Stuffed With Turnips... - 48.2074
Grilled Portobello Mushrooms
1) Prepare the grill.
2) In a bowl add soy sauce, garlic powder, olive oil, and black pepper.
3) Whisk the mixture till smooth.
4) Dip mushrooms in marinade.
5) Set on a rack 4 inches over the glowing coals and grill them basting... - 36.7445
Wild Mushrooms In Cream Sauce
1. Let the mushrooms come to room temperature if they are chilled.
2. Spoon the olive oil into a large nonstick skillet and place over moderate heat. Add the shallots and saute until softened, 3 to 5 minutes. Add the mushrooms and cook, tossing over... - 32.2314
Broiled Salad With Thyme
Cut all vegetables into julienne strips.
Place on shallow baking pan.
Sprinkle over salt and pepper, thyme, and olive oil.
Set under the broiler 4 inches from unit for about 3 minutes.
Toss the vegetables and return to broiler.
Cook until vegetables... - 41.2784
Turkey marengo is a saucy turkey and mushroom recipe. Prepared with turkey breast, the turkey marengo is cooked with spaghetti sauce and added white wine. Filled with mushrooms and black olives, the turkey is finished with a dash of brandy and can be served... - 45.088
Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Remove the stems from the portobello mushrooms (discard or save for another use).
Place the mushroom caps on a rack in a shallow roasting pan; fill each with a rounded teaspoonful of goat cheese.
Top each with 1 tablespoon red pepper strips.
Sprinkle with... - 28.6887
Want healthy breakfast or snack ideas to make using mushrooms, here is a recipe that can do just that. Watch Ali Occhialini showing how to make Roasted mushroom crostini using just portabella mushrooms and sage. Great when served over toasted bread! - 92.508
Savory Mushrooms With Oregano
Cut mushrooms into thick slices, splitting the stems once.
Heat olive oil in large skillet.
When just below smoking, add mushrooms.
Cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add garlic, oregano, and salt and pepper to taste.
Serve as a vegetable, or as an... - 33.0769
Tasty New York Strip With Mushroom And Onion
The more said about this New York recipe is less. Juan Montalco shows how to make this yummy mushroom and onion delight using low fat ingredients. Try preparing this at your own kitchen and treating your family an all-together new mushroom recipe. - 85.3854