- » Pepper Nut Cookies
Pepper Nut Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pepper nut cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pepper nut cookies recipes.
Nuts And Cucumber
1) In a bowl, add cucumber and raw nuts. Toss well.
2) Use your favorite dressing to enhance taste or simply season with salt and pepper to serve. - 27.957
Literally translated from German, the name Pfeffernüsse means pepper nuts! These cookies bring together some varied flavors including pepper and anise! Traditionally prepared during Christmas, these are a great snack. Remembner to plan ahead when making... - 52.0647
Norwegian Christmas Cookies
Sift flour, cornstarch, baking powder, salt, and spices together; set aside.
Cream butter with extract.
Add sugar gradually, beating until light and fluffy.
Add dry ingredients alternately with cream, mixing after each addition.
Stir in almonds.
Shape dough... - 41.2489
Sift flour, salt, and spices together and blend in the almonds; set aside.
Beat eggs and sugar until very thick.
Add dry ingredients in thirds, mixing until well blended after each addition.
Stir in the citron.
Roll dough 1/2 inch thick on a floured surface;... - 44.1829
Thoroughly blend flour, ammonium carbonate, cinnamon, white pepper, and ginger; set aside.
Cream butter with lemon peel.
Add sugar gradually, beating until fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in almonds.
Add dry ingredients... - 43.4941
Hot-As-A-Pistol Pecans finds top position in my list of appetizers. This is a favorite for kids mainly because of its strange name. The recipe of Hot-As-A-Pistol Pecans is pretty easy and all that you have to focus on is the timing. - 40.6959
How To Make Quinoa Tabbouleh-stuffed Peppers
Quinoa tabbouleh-stuffed pepper can be a great choice of snacks or side dish for your special guests. Take your time to learn and follow the direction of chef to prepare this delicate dish. If required, prepare the stuffing in advance. Later, stuff and bake... - 138.346
Cottage Cheese Nut Croquettes
1) Preheat oven to 325 °F.
2) Grease a cookie sheet and place aside.
3) In a bowl, combine first 8 ingredients and mix well.
4) Divide the mixture into 10 equal portions.
5) Shape the portions in croquettes.
6) In a bowl, add egg and... - 45.1934
Method If using sea scallops, cut them in 2-3 even- sized pieces.
In a saucepan, combine scallops with onion, peppercorns, herbs and water.
Cover and sim- mer 3-4 minutes.
Drain scallops, reserving the liquid.
To prepare sauce: melt butter in a sauce- pan,... - 25.0908
Italian Eggplant With Nuts And Seeds
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. On a cookie sheet roast sunflower seeds and cashews for 10 minues. Once roasted cool.
3. Bake sliced eggplant for 15 minutes, till they are tender,
4. In another skillet add olive oil and warm.
5. Add celery,... - 47.3987
Hungry Jack® Biscuits With Nuts
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
In small bowl, combine bacon, cheese, eggs, sunflower nuts, onion, salt, milk and hot pepper sauce.
Separate dough into 10 biscuits.
On 1 large or 2 small ungreased cookie sheets, press or roll 5 biscuits to 5-inch circles.
Spoon... - 42.1906
Sausage And Roasted Pepper Calzone
Heat oven to 400°F.
Allow both crust pouches to stand at room temperature 15 to 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in large skillet brown sausage with onions and garlic; drain.
Stir in basil, Italian seasoning and pepper.
In small bowl, beat eggs with fork.
Reserve 1... - 40.1978
Sausage And Roasted Pepper Calzone
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
2. Let both the pie crust pouches to stand at room temperature for 15 to 20 minutes.
3. As the crusts thaw; heat a large skillet over medium-high heat, combine sausage, onions and garlic; cook and stir for... - 45.0694
Tempeh And Coconut Sauce And Vegan Pumpkin Cookies
A tempeh recipe with coconut and peanut butter sauce alongside flavored jasmine rice is a great meal to enjoy on a lazy afternoon. Here is the recipe for it along with some vegan pumpkin cookies with raisins for dessert.
Directions for... - 44.1046
Spicy Peanut Bars
Grease a 15 x 23 cm/6 x 9 in shallow tin.
Sift the flour, salt, black pepper and 1/2teaspoon of the cayenne into a bowl.
Rub in the butter or margarine until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the grated cheese, then knead well to make a firm... - 33.2352
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Lightly grease cookie sheets.
To Make Cookie Dough:
3. Sift flour with cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, pepper, cardamom and baking soda and set aside.
4. In large bowl, with electric beater at high speed,... - 44.6579
Tortellini With Ricotta Cheese And Parsley
Prepare Cheese Filling and refrigerate.
Prepare Tomato-Cream Sauce and let stand at room temperature.
Prepare Basic Egg Pasta Dough.
Cut a small piece of dough and work through the pasta machine until you have a very thin sheet of pasta.
Cut pasta into 3-inch... - 39.1554
Spiced Pumpkin Pie With Pecan Pastry Crust
TO MAKE THE CRUST Combine the flour, pecans, salt, and sugar in a food processor fitted with the metal blade.
Add the butter and shortening, and pulse until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add the sour cream and water, and process for a few seconds, just... - 45.2863
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a bowl beat eggs until thick, continue beating adding brown sugar and lemon peel until well blended and stir in citron.
3. In another bowl sift flour with baking powder, salt and spices, add to egg... - 45.8038
Mix and sift flour, soda, salt, and spices; stir in seeds, then orange peel and citron which have been put through coarse blade of food chopper.
Work butter with a spoon until fluffy and creamy.
Then add the powdered sugar.
Add well-beaten egg yolks and lemon... - 42.4938
Aphrodisiac Salad & Mojitos
While Giselle Achecar makes her aphrodisiac-laden arugula salad, Ana Cabán stops by the EcoRico Kitchen to make her fab mojitos. Salsa dancing ensues... - 120.129
Jumbo Shrimp With Spicy Pecans
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a deep bowl, toss pecan halves with melted margarine, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, pepper, and cumin.
Arrange nuts in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
Bake the nuts for 12 to 15 minutes, stirring often.
Using... - 38.9456
A great pesto to serve over pasta, baked potatoes, to use on pizza or a variety of different ways. - 118.129
Pesto And Pasta Shrek
Having a lot of children over a family gathering, how about trying this pasta recipe that meets the needs of en event like that. Watch Tamra Davis sharing a farm visiting experience and make the pesto and pasta combo meal with distinct serving ideas for... - 116.485
Easy Cheese Wafers
Combine all ingredients.
Shape into a roll 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
Wrap in waxed paper; chill.
Slice and place on a cookie sheet.
Bake at 350° for 10 to 15 minutes. - 23.1121
Combine margarine, Worcestershire sauce and red pepper sauce in small bowl.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until margarine melts, 1 to 2 minutes.
Stir to blend.
Combine remaining ingredients in 3-quart casserole.
Add margarine mixture, tossing to blend.
Microwave... - 33.6085
Cheese Turks boasts of turkey flavored with the richness of cheese and butter. This bake and serve dish is pretty easy to prepare too. Check out the recipe of Cheese Turks. - 29.2267
Chestnut Celery Stuffing
1.Rinse chestnuts; make slits in each shell and put them in a shallow baking dish.
2.Preheat the oven to 475degrees.
3.Bake the chestnuts for 15 minutes.
4.Once done, take the chestnuts out and reduce the temperature to 250... - 41.0331
Scallop Saute With Chinese Vegetables
1. Pre-heat oven at 250 degrees C.
2. In a bowl, take scallops.
3. In another bowl, make a mixture of tamari, oil, garlic and black pepper.
4. Add it to scallops and let it marinate for at least two hours or a maximum of 24... - 43.5513
Mock Egg Rolls
Saute onion and green pepper in the bacon fat until tender.
Add mustard, soy sauce and liverwurst.
Mix very thoroughly; chill.
Form into 12 fingers about 3-inches long.
Make a soft dough of the biscuit mix, ginger and milk.
Roll out into a 9x 12-inch... - 39.4321
Preheat oven to 350F.
In hot butter in medium skillet, saute onion, celery, and Brazil nuts about 5 minutes.
Add cranberries, sugar, and orange juice and peel; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until cranberries start to pop.
Remove from heat; let... - 32.6777
1. To toast pine nuts, spread them on a small cookie sheet and roast in a moderately hot oven (300°F) for 5 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently until they are lightly browned.
2. Remove and let cool.
3. Drain the olives discarding the... - 43.9396
Place lobster-tails in boiling water to cover; bring to a boil.
Cook until tender; drain.
Remove lobster meat; dice.
Reserve shells; cut in half.
Pour 1/4 cup butter in saucepan.
Add mushrooms; saute until lightly browned.
Blend in flour; mix in mustard, nut-... - 42.7608
Chestnut Celery Stuffing
1. Wash chestnuts; cut slits in each shell; place in a shallow baking pan. Bake in very hot oven (475°) for 15 minutes. Remove chestnuts; lower the oven temperature to very slow (250°). When cool enough, shell and skin nuts.
2. Cook, covered, in boiling... - 29.9006
Chicken Tenders With Almond
Next time when planning to order a takeout, try experimenting with this recipe first. This is one crowd-pleaser that will satisfy even the pickiest palate. Chef Keith Snow tells you how to prepare this crisp and delicious treat at home with a few simple tips. - 109.118
Everyday Cream Of Chicken Soup
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
On a cutting board, cut the bread into cubes.
Place them on a cookie sheet and grill in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes; set aside.
In a large pan, melt the butter and saute the onions, leek, celery and carrots.
Add the... - 45.7903
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature of 375Â°F.
2) Take the uncooked biscuits from container, separate them, cover, and allow them to stand on a floured bread board for about 10 minutes, until they are slightly warm.
3) In... - 41.9808
Bacon Wrapped Medjool Dates
Dry or soft dates are eaten out-of-hand, or may be pitted and stuffed with fillings such as almonds, walnuts, candied orange and lemon peel, tahini, marzipan or cream cheese. Pitted dates are also referred to as stoned dates. Partially dried pitted dates may... - 127.312
Italian Rice And Vegetable Salad
This Italian Rice And Vegetable Salad is a great meal choice to make and tastes even better with the blend of herbs and spices used. A very delicious Italian main course to serve, the time spend of making this Rice and Vegetable salad is worth it; give it a... - 44.914
Pizza With Toppings
Having kids around and pleasing them making a lovely pizza can be so easy through this recipe. Check out Chef Tamra making pizza starting right with the dough and delicious toppings as well. Great pizza playdate with kids! - 115.293
Roasted Eggplant With Tahini On Endive Leaves
Roasted Eggplant With Tahini On Endive Leaves! How can anyone resist this super delicous dish! I first had it at my moms place and have been inlove with it ever since! You simply have to try the Roasted Eggplant With Tahini On Endive Leaves! - 46.4042
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Sieve flour, soda, salt and spices and put seeds, citron and orange peel in the mixture.
3. Combine butter and sugar.
4. Whisk egg yolks and put in the butter mixture along with lemon peel.
5. Add... - 47.1299
Pineapple And Cheese Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) To prepare orange-onion dressing, in a blender mix all the ingredients except corn oil.
3) Into a jar with a tight fitting lid, pour the mixture.
4) On top of the mix, add the corn oil.
5) Cover the jar... - 47.6214
Scrumptious Broccoli & Cauliflower
The recipe of skillet-browned cauliflower and broccoli is not only simple but healthy as well. It requires very less oil and therefore good for everybody. You are definitely going to love this dish. - 115.526
Gratineed Farina-pesto Gnocchi
To Make Cnocchi in Microwave: Pour milk into a 3 to 4-quart micro-wavesafe bowl or casserole.
Whisk in salt and farina.
Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on high (100%) for 13 to 18 minutes, stirring well every 4 minutes, until the mixture is very stiff... - 39.743
Savory Crab Cheesecake
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) In small bowl add crust ingredients and mix together.
3) Press mixture at the base of ungreased 8- or 9-inch springform pan.
4) Bake for 5 to 9 minutes.
5) In a large bowl add all filling ingredients... - 43.2822