- » Pepper Lasagna
Pepper Lasagna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pepper lasagna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pepper lasagna recipes.
Cracked Pepper Pasta
Are you a pepper person? Then this recipe is for you . A simple pasta dish with peppers, vinegar and some spices. The pepper adds depth and liveliness to the dish. It can be taken on camping trips or packed in a thermos for school lunches. - 89.7517
Yellow Pepper Pasta With Shrimp
1. Thaw frozen shrimp.
2. Keep 2/3 pound yellow peppers to be sued for sauce.
3. Coarsely chop 2 pound bell peppers after removing the stems and seeds.
4. Blend half of the chopped peppers to a puree and transfer to a 1-quart... - 46.2843
Pasta With Smoked Turkey And Black Pepper Sauce
1. Take a 10-inch skillet and keep on medium heat, melt butter and add peppercorns and onion and cook for ½ a minute.
2. Stir in wine and simmer for 5 minutes or till there is hardly any liquid.
3. Mix marjoram and cream and cook for 5 minutes or till... - 45.4996
Four Pepper Pasta
1. Take a 6-quart stockpot or Dutch oven, add 3 1/4 quarts boiling salted water and cook pasta for 2 to 4 minutes or till it turns firm tender. Drain excessive water.
2. Take a 12-inch skillet, add olive oil and heat it.
3. Stir in garlic and pepper... - 43.2674
Red And Green Roasted Pepper Lasagne
1. Roast the red and green bell peppers directly over a gas flame or under the broiler as close to the heat as possible, turning until charred all over. Place in a plastic bag, twisting the top to enclose, and let steam for about 5 minutes in the... - 40.299
Sausage And Pepper Lasagna
1. To prepare sauce, in large saucepan, heat oil; add turkey sausage, bell pepper, onion, 1/2 teaspoon of the oregano and the fennel seeds. Cook, stirring, over medium-high heat, until turkey is browned and vegetables are tender, about 7 minutes. Add tomatoes... - 36.8274
Pepper Lasagna Recipes By Category