- » Pepper Jack Soup
Pepper Jack Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pepper jack soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pepper jack soup recipes.
Tomato-pepper Bream Soup
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat; add tomatoes and peppers, and cook until peppers are limp.
Add broth and simmer, uncovered, for about 10 minutes.
Stir in milk; add salt and hot pepper seasoning to taste.
Mix in cheese and ladle soup... - 31.0389
Caldo Con Queso
1. In a saucepan mix together and boil water, green chili peppers, tomato, garlic salt, and pepper.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 5 minutes.
3. Blend in the evaporated milk, condensed cream of potato soup, and condensed cream of onion... - 41.1523
You May Also Like!
Jack Flash Asparagus Soup
1) In a blender jar, add all the ingredients together, blend well until smooth.
2) In a pan, pour the puree and allow to boil, then gently simmer for 30 minutes.
3) Pour in the soup bowls and serve immediately. - 35.7446
Skip Jack Chowder
1. In saucepan, heat butter and cook onion and parsley till onion is tender and translucent.
2. Combine soy, thyme, salt, bay leaf, pepper sauce and un-drained oysters; cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes or till edges of oysters curl up.
3. Stir... - 44.2619
Jack's Sea Coast Chowder
Saute bacon in a large heavy 4- to 5-quart pot until bacon fat is partially rendered.
Add onions, and stir-fry until they turn dark yellow.
Add celery, carrot, potatoes and parsley.
Stir and let mixture heat thoroughly until vegetables begin to be clear on... - 41.8606
Jack Pot Casserole
Brown meat in hot fat and add onions and cook until golden.
Cook until noodles are tender.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Sprinkle top with grated cheese.
Bake at 350° F. for 45 minutes. - 39.4003
Pumpkin Apple Bisque In Jack O Lantern Bowls
Cut off the tops of the pumpkins and clean out the seeds and strings.
Scoop out part of the pulp to form a clean cavity.
In a 4-quart heavy saucepan or stockpot, melt the 1/3 cup butter over medium heat and saute onion until translucent, about 3 minutes.
Add... - 39.7264
Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers
1. Cut each green pepper lengthwise in half; remove stems and seeds.
2. In 12-inch skillet in 1/2 inch water, place pepper halves cut side up; over high heat, heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5 minutes or until peppers are... - 30.3072
Sweet Red Pepper And Mushroom Quesadillas
Sweet Red Pepper And Mushroom Quesadillas is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Prepare this delicious dish; I am sure you would love to try this Sweet Red Pepper And Mushroom Quesadillas again -n... - 47.3153
1. In a saucepan combine beans and the water and bring the mixture to boil; reduce heat and simmer for about 2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat; cover; let stand 1 hour but do not drain.
3. In a large saucepan combine together pinto beans with liquid,... - 44.9664
Chilli With Lima
In large saucepan or Dutch oven cook bacon till crisp; drain, reserving drippings.
Crumble bacon; set aside.
Cook sausage, celery, onion, and garlic in reserved drippings till meat is browned and vegetables are tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in tomato soup,... - 40.2368