- » Pepper Guacamole
Pepper Guacamole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pepper guacamole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pepper guacamole recipes.
1) Seed the peppers, devein them and chop. Be careful while cutting them as they may caure eye and skin irritation. So wash hands after cutting peppers.
2) Cut the avoacdos and iscard the pits.
3) In a medium-size bowl, scoop the avocados flesh... - 45.845
Oven Baked Tortilla Chips With Homemade Salsa And Guacamole
Preheat the oven to 275°F.
Mix all the salsa ingredients together and set salsa aside.
Mash the avocados with a fork, then add the remaining guacamole ingredients.
You can also puree all the ingredients in a food processor if you prefer.
Place the tortilla... - 38.9241
Guacamole Salad With Veggies
1) In a large mixing bowl, mix together all the ingredients, except lettuce. Toss well.
2) With torn lettuce, line a serving platter. Top the lettuce with the avocado mixture and serve immediately. - 37.4768
You May Also Like!
Hot Pepper Guacamole
Cut avocados in half, remove pits, and scoop pulp into a bowl.
With a fork, mash pulp coarsely while blending in lime juice.
Add garlic and tomato; season to taste with salt if desired and hot pepper seasoning.
Serve with chips for dipping.
Makes about 2 cups - 27.2057
Guacamole Salad With Hot Pepper Sauce
1) Chop tomatoes.
2) Halve avocados, pit, and peel them.
3) Dice avocados.
4) Transfer tomatoes into a medium bowl.
5) Add lemon juice, onion, coriander, and hot-pepper sauce.
6) Add tomato mixture to it.
7) With a wooden spoon, beat... - 47.4704
Guacamole With Peppers
1. Line a strainer with cheesecloth or paper towel and place over a bowl. Spoon in the yogurt and let it drain for 30 minutes. Discard the liquid.
2. While the yogurt drains, in a medium-size bowl, combine the tomato, onion, jalapefio pepper, cilantro, lime... - 34.4634
Chicken Fajitas With Guacamole And Red Pepper
1. Preheat the oven or toaster oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl keep the chicken breasts and sprinkle with 1/2 lime juice, garlic and black pepper on both sides.
3. Take out the stone, peel and mash the avocado in a serving bowl.
4.... - 45.4108
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
Do not overmix; it should be somewhat chunky.
To store the guacamole, cover and refrigerate, keeping a few avocado pits in the finished dip to prevent discoloration. - 29.3204
Have you been looking for a great Guacamole recipe? Your search ends right here. Watch this video now to learn a healthy. Guacamole Mexicano recipe. This one is sure to impress everyone on your dining table. - 112.251
Cold Guacamole Soup
Blend all the vegetables with the milk in a blender.
When smooth, add the yogurt.
Garnish with fresh mint or parsley and paprika. - 30.541
Flax Seed Crackers And Guacamole
Flax seed crackers with guacamole is a unique, super healthy and delicious treat for your guests. Have a look at this wonderful video that shows this fabulous recipe. The dish here is loaded with nutrients and minerals and serve as a great wholesome treat.... - 140.051
Drop garlic cloves through feed tube of food processor fitted with metal blade while motor is running; process 10 seconds.
Add peas, cilantro, onion, lemon juice, pepper and hot pepper sauce through feed tube; process until smooth.
Chill at least 1 hour. - 20.9834
Pepper Guacamole Recipes By Category