- » Pepper Grass
Pepper Grass Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pepper grass recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pepper grass recipes.
Grass-fed Beef Stuffed Bell Peppers
This stuffed bell peppers recipe is amazing. I use local grass-fed beef from a farmer I know. I add carrots, celery and some Harvest Eating Northern Italian. There are alot of recipes for bell peppers on the internet, I think this one is the best! - 127.558
Lemon Grass Kabab
1 Combine all the ingredients together, except the lemon grass and lemon grass sticks. With moistened hands form into 12 balls. Then roll them in finely minced lemon grass.
2 Thread onto the lemon grass sticks. Brush with oil. Grill or barbecue for 15-20... - 32.2888
Grilled Organic Grass-fed Strip Steaks With Basil Pesto
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec goes Italian using our Basil Pesto as a salsa verde alternative for this orgnaic steak's topping. Although organic beef is pricier than the non-organic, it is definitely worth it. The steak melts in the mouth and the... - 132.305
Prawn And Lemon Grass Soup
1. Peel and devein the prawns and set aside the shells. Cut off the white part of the lemon grass stalks, reserving the tops. Flatten the lemon grass stalks with a cleaver or pestle.
2. Heat the measured water in a saucepan and add the prawn shells and the... - 32.7743
Beef With Pumpkin And Lemon Grass
1. Heat oil in large heavy based saucepan. Cook onions over medium heat until golden. Stir in allspice, cinnamon, ginger and peppers.
2. Add meat to pan, cook over high heat until browned. Stir in lemon grass and chicken stock. Bring to the boil, reduce heat... - 35.0378
Quick & Easy Spicy Chicken Stir Fry With Lemon Grass
1. Finely chop your garlic, chilly, onion and capsicum.
2. Blend the lemon grass in the food processor
3. Place your raw chicken in a dish.
4. Add the lemon grass, garlic and chillies.
5. Then add Fish sauce,salt and pepper for the chicken to... - 114.679
Lemon Grass Tea
There is nothing like this Lemon Grass Tea to start off a day in a healthy way! I have substituted sugar for jaggery and also have spiced the tea, which makes it lot more flavorful and inviting! Give it a try and you will never settle for a plain version ever! - 38.231
Warm Mussel Salad With Lemon Grass And Fresh Coriander
1. In a stockpot, place the mussels, wine, lemon grass and ginger. Cover and cook over high heat, shaking the pan once or twice, until the mussels steam open, 3 to 5 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer the mussels to a large bowl. Discard any that do not... - 37.6614
Beef And Grass
1) In a large mixing bowl, place the meat and crack over an egg.
2) Add the watercress, chopped onion, seasonings and spinach and blend all these ingredients together.
3) Broil over the hot grill until cooked.
4) Use as required. - 34.1123
Greek Style Grass Fed Lamb Burgers
Try out these unique lamb burgers that uses grass fed lamb which is lot more healthier than the normal meat. The video here shares an extraordinary burger recipe with a twist of tabouleh. These Greek style burgers would definitely be an excellent appetizing... - 127.554
Lemon Grass Vegetable Stew
1. Remove and discard tough outer leaves of lemon grass, saving about a 3-inch section of tender white root. Slice root in half lengthwise. Lightly crush lemon grass, using the side of a knife.
2. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add lemon... - 35.3577
Fried Chicken With Lemon Grass
Need quick lunch idea for those chicken lovers? Then why not give this uncoated fried chicken recipe a try. Watch the video to see how the chef makes scrumptious chicken combined with soy sauce and lemon grass. This video is in Filipino language. - 88.7509
Homemade Thai Green Curry Part 1: Curry Paste
Want to replicate Curry Simple brand of Thai sauces? Chef Tina has successfully replicated this dish from scratch and her family is totally in love with the homemade Thai green curry. This curry can be a delicious base for all your favorite meat or seafood.... - 76.2018
Japanese Trapdoor Snails
The Cambodians have this as a side dish during meals and very often have it as a snack for the tiny ones. - 22.4713
Italian Chopped Meat Pasta Sauce
A meat sauce right out of traditional Italian kitchen; watching this video will sure make you nostalgic. I love the big chunks of meat instead of ground meat as in Bolognese sauce. Way to use leftover roast meat and the sauce is perfect to go with pasta to... - 144.047
Jasmine Rice Salad
Satiated with few nutrients, Jasmine Rice Salad serves perfect for those on a nutritious diet. Jasmine Rice Salad is a cheap, spicy and healthy salad which can be spotted on almost every cook€™s gamut and takes a top place on mine as well.
Experience the... - 40.2694
Pininyahang Manok With Red Bell Pepper
Take a look at this pininyahang manok recipe a super easy dish which is a perfect blend of fried chicken combined with pineapple and bell peppers and then mixed with absolutely flavorful tangy sauce. Watch the video to see the instructions. Worth a try for... - 94.4371
Thai Vegetable Soup
A delicious sweet and spicy thai vegetable soup perfect on a cold winter night. Best served with a loaf of crusty bread. - 39.6544
Lamb Satay With Chilli Peanut Sauce
TRIM LAMB of excess fat and sinew.
1.Cut lamb into thin strips, thread onto skewers, bunching strips along three-quarters of the length.
Place satays in shallow non-metal dish.
Combine garlic, pepper, lemon grass, soy sauce, sugar and turmeric in a small... - 42.0468
Quinoa Salad still remains a much preferred choice among salads for my kids and husband. Quinoa Salad is a cheap and healthy warming dish which can be spotted on almost every cook€™s gamut. Make it today! - 33.3477
Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup
Super fast and easy this delicious spicy soup with chicken meatballs will warm you from your nose to your toes. Garlic lemongrass and ginger are what take this soup from ordinary to extraordinary! - 0
Thai Grilled Bison Salad
How to make a Thai grilled bison salad. Get 15% off your bison order by copying this link into your browser: www.highplainsbison.com/thaibison - 13.7973
Beef Jerky Thai Style
Thai snacks are varied with ingredients and here is a recipe to cook beef. Check out the chef in the video making Beef Jerky with beef slices, some common seasonings and flavors. Indeed beef couldn't get better than this! - 111.332
Spicy Coconut Milk And Shrimp Soup
Bring chicken stock to a boil in stockpot.
Add fish sauce, galanga root, lemon grass, lime juice, chili pepper and straw mushrooms.
Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until of desired consistency, stirring occasionally.
Discard galanga root and lemon grass.
Stir... - 44.1757
Vegetable Tofu And Noodles Soup
1)Make slices of carrots and onion. 2)Bring water to boil and add in ginger garlic paste, carrot, onion, lemon grass, lemon leaves, balck pepper and salt.
3)Continue to boil for half hour and then sieve.
4)Cook mushrooms in boiling... - 47.3975
Thai Tamari Rice Noodle Salad (gluten-free)
1. In a pot of salted boiling water add rice noodles and cook for 3-4 minutes. Rinse with cold water and set aside.
2. Add edamame in the boiling water and cook for 4-5 minutes. Drain and squeeze to take the beans out. Set aside.
3. In a... - 0
Best Of The Best With Chef William Distefano
1)For Thai Red Curry Oil: Heat a medium pan and add oil to it along with shallots, ginger, garlic, kaffir lime leaves galangal and lemon grass, pepper and fry the ingredients till the oil is infused with the flavors.
2)For the Cashew Butter: In a pan... - 0
Thai Green Curry Paste
Want to add taste and aroma to your everyday curries? Then watch this video and learn to make an amazing curry paste that will leave everyone wondering how you managed to make your preparation so special! - 113.638
Chicken Soup With Green Curry Paste Part 1 – Making Chicken Broth
On a cozy winter day their could be nothing better then a hot bowl of chicken soup and if you agree then this amazing chicken soup recipe loaded with flavors is a must watch for you. The chef here has divided the video in 2 parts – In this part she displays... - 87.1176
Chicken Soup With Green Curry Paste Part 1 – Preparing The Dish
This is part 2 of Chicken Soup with Green Curry Paste recipe. The chef here provides clear suggestions to combine chicken with lemon grass and coco milk to make that perfectly tasting soup. This is sure to impress your family and could be used as a great cold... - 85.0176
Easy Roasted Chicken
If you have a whole chicken, this is the recipe you must try. The chef is using herbs and spices that are available in her kitchen and so can you. It is important that the chicken is with the skin and follow the marinating process which ensures that the... - 134.118
Homemade Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburger
This iconic American delicacy that typically consists of beef and loads of cheese is a total treat. Chef Keith Snow shows how to prepare an irresistible bacon cheddar cheeseburger that isn't just dense in taste, but also packs in quite a large wallop of... - 94.0342
Chicken Coconut And Green Peas Soup
1)Slice the chicken and marinate in a mixture containing garlic, soya sauce, turmeric and fish oil for 3 to 4 hours.
2)Chop finely garlic, ginger and coriander. Cut sallet and lemon grass into 4 pieces each.
3)In a sauce pan, heat oil... - 45.9704
Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
When it is hot, add the onion and garlic and fry, stirring occasionally, until the onion is soft.
Stir in the turmeric, seasoning to taste, lemon grass or rind and rice and fry for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
Pour over... - 36.0665
Chicken Satay With Quick Fried Cabbage
1. Finely chop the onion. Cut the chicken into ½-inch dice and put in a bowl. Mix the onion, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, turmeric and 2 tablespoons of the oil into the chicken, squeeze over the lime juice and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
2.... - 45.5369
Hot And Sour Shrimp Soup
1. In a small bowl, combine the rice vinegar and soy sauce with cornstarch.
2. Stir the mixture until it forms a smooth paste.
2. Put a saucepan on low heat and combine the fish stock, lemon-grass, garlic, and chili pepper in it.
3.... - 45.6999
Pound all the sauce ingredients, except the coconut milk, together until they form a smooth paste.
Put the milk into a saucepan and heat until it is hot but not boiling.
Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the paste mixture.
Cut out four medium squares... - 37.4414