- » Pepper Chorizo
Pepper Chorizo Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pepper chorizo recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pepper chorizo recipes.
Spicy Black Beans And Chicken, Red Peppers, And Chorizo
1) Heat 2 nonstick skillets over medium-high heat.
2) In one skillet add 1 tablespoon oil, chopped fresh jalapeho, garlic and onion.
3) Stir for 2 or 3 minutes.
4) Add black beans, cilantro, cumin, salt, and cayenne pepper sauce.
5) Decrease heat to... - 42.5591
Chorizo Red Pepper And Manchego Tarts
1. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F or 200 degree C
3. In a small skillet, heat olive oil on a medium flame.
4. Sauté the red pepper onion, garlic and rosemary for 20 to 25 minutes until the... - 44.599
Clams With Chorizo
1. Place the clams in a large bowl filled vvith salted water. Let sit for about 30 minutes, or until it is evident they have released their sand. Repeat a couple of times until there is no sand in the bowl.
2. In a large saute pan with a tight-fitting lid,... - 28.6218
Breakfast Burrito With Chorizo And Bacon
1. In a hot wok, add the bacon and cook until light brown.
2. Add in the chorizo and stir until it starts changing color. Stir in the onion and jalapeno, cook until softened.
3. Meanwhile in a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, salt, pepper and hot... - 0
Salmon With Corn Chorizo Ragu
Watch Chef James Taylor making a unique salmon recipe with an outstanding presentation. This video shows a great way to impress your guests with your excellent culinary skills. See this wonderful video that would surely share an amazing cooking experience. - 102.206
In a 12-inch skillet cook sliced chorizo and beef cubes in hot oil till brown.
Remove meat; set aside.
Reserve 2 tablespoons drippings in skillet.
Cook onion, green pepper, and garlic in drippings till tender but not brown.
Stir meat mixture, beef broth,... - 42.3576
Roasted Corn And Chorizo Tortilla Pizzas
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray and lay the tortillas on top.
Bake until the tortillas are crisp, about 10 minutes; set aside.
Meanwhile, spray a medium non-stick skillet with non-stick spray and place over medium-high... - 41.3024
Grilled Chorizo With Tangy Caramelized Onions
1. In a large skillet, heat the vegetable oil. Add the sliced onions and cook gently over low heat, stirring occasionally, until they are evenly browned, about 1 hour. Stir in the butter, sliced jalapenos and fresh lime juice and season the mixture with salt... - 24.7468
Drunken Bean Chili With Chorizo
Spray a large non-stick skillet with non-stick spray and place over medium heat.
Add the onion, bell pepper, and chorizo; cook, stirring frequently, until the onion just begins to brown, about 8 minutes.
Stir in the garlic, chili powder, and cumin; cook 1... - 40.1731
Chestnut And Celery Root Soup With Chorizo And Scallops
1. Preheat the oven to 400° Boil the chestnuts in salted water until just tender, about
5 minutes. Take 1 chestnut out of the water at a time, and while still hot, hold it with a kitchen towel and peel with a paring knife. Crumble the chestnuts.
2. In a... - 30.8888
Empanadillas De Chorizo
Preheat oven to 400Â°.
Divide dough in two.
Roll out half; place sausage slices on rolled dough, pressing them down ' slightly.
Roll out other half of dough and put it over the sausages.-Using a cookie cutter or a thin-edged glass, cut out a circle around... - 28.2952
Chicken & Chorizo Ciabattas
Barry shows you how to make some delicious chicken and chorizo open ciabattas with a pineapple salsa. - 109.38
Chili With Chorizo
Looking for a chili packed with flavor and just the right amount of heat? This is it. So simple to prepare, yet so satisfying to eat, my Chili with Chorizo has a most comforting blend of textures and spices that is sure to put a smile on your face! - 40.1373
Baked Noodles With Chorizo
Fry chorizo in a large skillet with heat resistant handle until cooked through, crumbling and stirring as it cooks.
Remove meat from skillet and set aside.
Add lard or oil to skillet to make about 1 1/4 inch layer in bottom.
Stir in uncooked noodles and onion... - 43.4614
Caribbean Spaghetti With Chorizo Sausages
In a large pot, melt the lard and brown the pork and ham.
Stir in the onions, cook for 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, peppers, olives, capers, and sausages.
Cook 10 minutes.
Stir in the tomato sauce, the achiote lard, and the cooked spaghetti.
Cover the pot and... - 40.8413
Chicken And Chorizo Sausage Paella
Looking for an easy paella recipe that can be whipped up within minutes? Then this is just the video for you. Watch and learn to make the perfect paella that everyone is sure to love! - 103.794
Chorizo And Chicken Corn Bread Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. In a large frying pan, cook chorizo over medium heat, stirring often, until browned, about 5 minutes. Add bell pepper and onion to pan and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 3 minutes. Pour off any excess fat.
2.... - 31.4187
Garbanzo Chorizo Soup
1. Take a large kettle, and add ham shanks, water, onions, bay leaf and beef bouillon cubes and cook over low heat for about 1 ½ hours until the meat turns soft.
2. Spoon out the ham shank.
3. Cut the meat into manageable pieces and stir into soup.... - 45.7086
Macaroon Con Chorizo
Boil macaroni in the boiling salted water until just tender; drain and reserve.
Skin chorizo and saute in the lard until done.
Remove, break into pieces, and reserve.
Cook onion in fat remaining in the pan.
Add tomato sauce, cilantro, salt, and... - 41.332
Chicken With Chorizo Sausage Casserole
Chef Kevin has adapted this Casserole Recipe to suit our tastes and everyone who has tried it, loves it and ends up requesting a copy. This is a fab meal done in the same pot and with stacks of flavour like white wine. This can be a regular on your menu and a... - 108.479
White Beans With Chorizo
Put bay leaf peeled garlic cloves, and half the onion in a pot with the white beans.
Pour in cold water until it reaches 2 inches above the beans.
Bring to a boil over slow fire with lid, then remove lid and simmer until beans are tender (l 1/2 3... - 37.9624
1. Grind the pork, using the coarse blade of the meat grinder. Add the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly. Attach casing as in basic sausage recipe
2. Force the mixture through the sausage stuffer into casings and twist into links. If desired, hang the... - 29.8628
Coarsely grind pork shoulder or chop in food processor.
Add remaining ingredients.
Mix thoroughly by hand.
Pack into crock or glass jar; refrigerate.
Use within 1 week. - 28.364
Mix wine, vinegar and corn syrup in a large mixing bowl.
Crush fennel seed in mortar with pestle.
Blend seasonings into the liquid.
Add pork and wheat germ.
Mix sausage the old- fashioned way. - 35.2344
Steamed Chorizo Mussels
Mix mussels and chorizo and you have one insane creation that you could take your palate to the next level! The bbq pit boys have created an awesome seafood dish inducing chorizo! See the video for more on this dish! - 94.6481
Bulk Chorizo Filling
Combine onion, ground beef, ground pork, chili powder, oregano, cumin, cinnamon, salt, hot pepper seasoning (if used), and vinegar.
In a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, brown meat mixture lightly, breaking it apart as it cooks.
Add enchilada sauce and... - 30.9648
Chorizo Spicy Sausage
Rinse sausage casings; soak in water at least 2 hours or overnight.
In blender container combine the 1 1/3 cups water, vinegar, paprika, salt, crushed red pepper, oregano, garlic, coriander, cumin, peppercorns, and cloves.
Cover; blend till spices are... - 42.415
Mix all ingredients in glass or plastic bowl.
Cover and refrigerate at least 24 hours to blend flavors.
Keep no longer than 4 days.
Cook in a skillet until thoroughly cooked. - 33.6808
Warm Chorizo Salad
1) On each plate, arrange the salad leaves. Alternatively, you can tear the leaves into pieces and arrange them in a large bowl. Add the sage leaves.
2) In a frying pan, heat the oil till it is quite hot. Add the sliced chorizo and fry over high heat... - 41.4872
Chicken With Chorizo & Leeks
1. On the hob, heat the olive oil in a large frying pan. Season the chicken pieces, then fry, in batches, until golden brown on both sides. Lift out and set aside.
2. Pour all but 3 tbsp fat from the pan, add fennel and chorizo, then cook, stirring, until the... - 37.9951
Breakfast Burritos With Scrambled Egg And Chorizo Sausage
Do you struggle every morning to get breakfast prepared in time and almost every day wonder what could be made for the first meal of the day? Here is a nice video from a chef who is making burritos for breakfast they are quick and filling and very spicy. - 98.3176
Heat the oil in a large saute pan.
Add the sausage and fry, stirring, until browned.
Add the onions, garlic and green chilies and fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add the tomatoes and peppers and cook, stirring, for 10 minutes.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Pour in... - 37.4815
Chorizo Beer Chili
In 6-quart Dutch oven or kettle brown the sausage on all sides; remove to a large bowl.
Cook the beef, onions, and garlic in sausage drippings over high heat, half at a time.
Stir mixture often; cook till beef is browned.
Return mixture to Dutch oven.
Stir in... - 45.3194
Corn And Chorizo Chowder With Cheddar Corn Muffins
Since the leaves are beginning to fall and the cold wintry nights are beginning to creep in, you are thinking of soup to warm your cold feet and satisfy your growling tummy that seems to be constantly screaming for food! Here is a hearty and nutritious soup... - 117.498
Chicken And Chorizo Spaghetti
Place chickens in a kettle and add onions, carrot, celery stalks and leaves, salt to taste, parsley, peppercorns, and water to depth of about 1 inch.
Bring to boil and simmer until tender, 1 to 1 1/2 hours. (If stewing chickens are used, it will take longer.)... - 44.96
Chorizo Stuffed Pork
1)Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
2) In a small oven-proof frying pan, heat the oil and stir fry the chorizo on all sides.
3) Using a knife, make a slit in the pork and push in the chorizo, like how you do a hot dog.
4) Place the pork... - 39.3226
Chicken Chorizo Paella
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like this Chicken Chorizo Paella. - 0
Chorizo Noodle Casserole
Following package directions, cook rotelle in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente.
Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Meanwhile, melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Remove sausage casings, crumble meat into... - 40.8387
Easy Chorizo Burgers
Cooking with Caitlin host Caitlin shows you how to make a delicious burger loaded with smoky flavor and a bit of spice. Chorizo Burgers are a great addition to any tailgating party. Thank you, thank you for tuning in! - 110.488
Baked Eggs With Chorizo And Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 375° Put the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring the water to a boil over high heat, then reduce the heat and simmer over moderate heat until completely tender, about 25 minutes; drain the potatoes and let... - 25.1157
Clam And Chorizo Angel Hair Pasta
This is a great tasty recipe for Clam and Chorizo Angel Hair Pasta! One pan and less than 20 minutes to prepare... Why wouldn't you make this for supper? - 124.986
Grilled Chorizo And Avocado Sandwiches
Tommi says: "These are the most irresistible sandwiches imaginable. Creamy Hass avocado, spicy chorizo, fresh lime juice and plenty of rocket. It is both fresh and earthy; rich and light, simple yet full of flavour. They are a cinch to make at the weekend... - 27.5757
Patatas Bravas With Chorizo
Barry shows you how to make a simple Spanish disn from home - not bad for an English bloke. Flavour packed with chorizo for a boost, this yummy tomato and potato dish will have you begging for more! - 0
Chorizo And Chickpea One Pot Supper
Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan (skillet).
Add the onions and fry until they are soft, then add the garlic and chorizo.
Once the pan is swirling with the smoky, red chorizo fat, add the chickpeas, stirring to cover them in the delicious oil.
Add the... - 40.2518
Mussels With Chorizo
"Be Well With Fish" as host Ace Burpee and Ellen Pruden from Manitoba Canola Growers make Mussels with Chorizo. It's a meal that will definitely impress friends and family. - 110.325
Spanish Potato, Garlic & Chorizo Soup
This is a marvellously rustic and enjoyable soup to both make and eat. The chorizo sausage adds a lovely warm background flavor to the dish and the toasted almonds put a delicate sweet crunch into every mouthful. Serve it with the best, freshest bread. - 34.6196
Italian Sausages With Braised Lentils And Crispy Chorizo
1. In a pot of boiling water drop beans and cook for 5 minutes. Drain well. Squeeze and remove the protective shell of beans.
2. Place a pan on medium flame and pour olive oil in it.
3. Throw onion, bacon, and fennel seed in the pan.... - 0
In this video Barry shows you how to make some delicious breakfast quesadilla. An onion, salsa and baked bean base is topped with scrambled egg and pepper, bacon, chorizo & mushrooms, parsley and cheese. One side is griddled, the other grilled to make save... - 0
Real Texas Breakfast Tacos Part 1
1. In hot oil, fry the tortillas and bend them half ways to make taco shells. Let them cool and harden.
2. In a bowl, break the eggs and beat them lightly. Season with a little black pepper, to taste.
3. Chop the Chorizo into small... - 100.111
Real Texas Breakfast Tacos Part 2
1. Fry the tortillas and bend them half ways, to make taco shells. Let them cool and harden.
2. In a bowl, break the eggs and beat them lightly. Season with a little black pepper, to taste.
3. Chop the Chorizo into small pieces.
4. Shred the... - 100.101
Carne Asada Barbecue
Cover chorizo with water, bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
Drain and let cool.
Cut beef and pork into diagonal slices about 1/4 inch thick and arrange separately on a large tray along with chorizo.
Cook sausage and slices of... - 39.4116
90 Seconds Spicy Breakfast Taco
It's delicious, it's portable and it's breakfast. Make scrambled eggs special by adding chorizo, cheese, salsa, fresh cilantro & avocado... it's a fun and spicy way to start your day! - 0
Mike Gonzalez Makes Mexican Pizza
Pizza anytime for you? Here is a great variation for home made pizza…Mexican style!!!! Chorizo, with cheese over a tortilla makes an interesting pizza! Watch this video and find out how… - 106.769
This is a dish that is a delicious vegetarian meal, or you can add a little chorizo sausage for extra protein and flavor. Orzo pasta looks like rice and can be used as a substitute for rice in many instances. - 34.7568
Garvey's Garnished Gallo Or Spanish Smothered Hen
Presoak pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Brown the chicken and sausage in a large frying pan with the flour, olive oil and 1 teaspoon of the salt.
Place in pot, and set the frying pan drippings aside.
Add the onions, peppers, olives and garlic to... - 43.3615
Mexican Eye Opener With Chili Pepper Pasta
1) Lightly beat the eggs and water together in a small bowl. Put it aside.
2) In a nonstick skillet, heat the olive oil and saute the onion, bell pepper and chorizo for about 2 minutes.
3) Add the chili pepper pasta and cook till the pasta starts to... - 39.1801
Grilled Sausage Pepper & Goat Cheese Sub
Toss red pepper with olive oil and steak spice. Place the peppers in a grilling basket and lay on BBQ grill at moderate heat, turning a few times so bottoms don’t burn (approx. 15 minutes). Remove from grill and immediately toss with goat cheese. Cover and... - 17.7198
Cut reserved chorizo into 1-inch pieces.
Cook and stir chorizo, chilies and remaining ingredients in 10-inch skillet over medium heat for 3 minutes.
Stir 2 cups reserved beans into chorizo mixture; heat until hot. - 24.9848
Beans With Spiced Pepper Sausage
Put water in a large saucepan.
Add beans, onion, whole garlic clove, and chorizo.
Bring to the boil, and simmer, partially covered, for 3-4 min.
Heat oil in a frying pan, and saute crushed garlic.
Remove from heat, and stir in paprika.
Add this to the beans... - 39.8907
Spanish Paella Valenciana With Sweet Peppers
Heat the chicken stock, tomato sauce, saffron, and salt in a large saucepan over medium heat.
In a paella pan over medium-high heat, heat the oil and saute the chicken, chorizo, and pork or beef until well browned, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Add the onions, diced... - 42.7847
Algerian Scrambled Eggs With Sausage And Green Peppers
In a small dish, mix the cayenne, cumin and salt together.
In a large, heavy frying pan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
When the oil is hot, add the sausage and fry, turning from time to time, for 4 minutes or until the slices are evenly browned... - 41.2464
Braised Turkey Thighs With Sausages
1. In covered 12-inch skillet over medium heat, cook chorizos in 1/4 cup water 5 minutes. Remove cover and cook until water evaporates. Add peppers and cook, stirring frequently, until peppers are tender and chorizos are well browned, about 15 minutes. With... - 33.594
Leave stems on chiles, pimentos, or peppers; slit each lengthwise.
Pull out and discard seeds and ribs.
Fill chiles equally with Chorizo Stuffing; place, side by side and stuffed side up, in a 10- by 15-inch rimmed baking pan.
Bake, uncovered, in upper third... - 17.8438
Heat oil in saute pan over medium heat. Add vegetables and cook 6 minutes over low heat.
Add lentils and spices. Mix and cover with water. Bring to boil and partly cover. Cook 1 hour 15 minutes over low heat.
Add sausage. Season with salt and pepper. Partly... - 26.9499
Elba's Arroz Con Pollo-chicken And Rice
Today I will be showing you how I make my arroz con pollo-chicken with rice recipe. I hope you give my recipe a try and share it with your family and all your social media friends. - 0
Remove stems and seeds from chilies; cut up.
Place in bowl; cover with boiling water.
Let stand 45 to 60 minutes; drain.
In blender container combine undrained tomatoes, onion, garlic, salt, and the drained chilies or crushed red pepper.
Blend till smooth.
In... - 41.6773
West Coast Mussels
1. Grill tomatoes on a gas grill or ridged grill pan until the skin blisters; set aside. When cool, cut into large pieces.
2. Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add chorizo, red pepper flakes, garlic, shallots and grilled tomatoes; cook for 1 minute - 26.3077
Portuguese Kau Kau
Wash beans, cover with boiling water and soak an hour or more.
Add onion and skinned sausage.
Cook until beans are tender (about 1 hour).
Add remaining ingredients and simmer another hour and a half. - 35.0584
Cuban Sopa De Garbanzos
Chickpeas are endlessly versatile and Juan Montalvo very well know this. He uses chickpeas to stir up yet another Cuban favorite soup using chickpeas, a type of Spanish sausage, and some Canadian bacon. A hearty soup to slurp on to any day! - 92.5102
Huevos Al Plato A La Flamenca
Cut half the ham into small cubes; divide remainder into eight triangular pieces.
Cut pepper into eight similar triangles.
Peel and seed tomatoes and chop them.
Dice green beans and asparagus tips.
Preheat oven to 375Ã‚Â°.
Heat 1/2 cup olive oil and fry... - 44.6118
Tripe Madrid Style
Simmer the tripe and feet together in salted water to cover for one and one half hours, or until both are tender.
Remove the feet with a slotted spoon, put them on a plate and separate the tender meat from the bones.
Return the meat to the saucepan with the... - 39.735
1. In a sauté pan or skillet, heat oil.
2. Sauté the onion until soft and translucent.
3. Add the pepper, chicken and chorizo and sauté for 5 minutes.
4. Stir in the rice and sauté until coated with onion.
5. Pour in the stock and stir in saffron,... - 46.5587
Heat oil in a large, heavy iron skillet or paella pan.
Add garlic and cook a few minutes; remove and reserve garlic.
In the same skillet, brown chicken and chorizo; drain fat.
Add tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, paprika, salt, pepper and artichoke pieces to... - 45.3558
Paella For Eight
1. In a preheated very wide skillet or paella pan over medium-high heat sauté crushed garlic, red pepper flakes and rice in 2 tablespoons olive oil for 2 or 3 minutes.
2. Then add saffron threads, bay leaf, broth, and thyme and bring to a boil over... - 43.3577
Wash and dry the chicken, then season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Heat 3 tbsp of the olive oil in a paella pan or large frying pan and saute the chicken until golden brown on both sides.
Remove from the pan and keep warm.
Add chorizo sausage,... - 42.8213
Chuletas De Cordero A La Navarra
Preheat oven to 350Ã‚Â°.
Fry chops in combined lard and olive oil.
As chops are browned, put them in a large, ovenproof casserole.
In the same lard and olive oil, fry cubed ham with chopped onion.
When onion is soft and golden, add peeled, chopped... - 40.1131
Potaje De Garbanzos
Potaje De Garbanzos is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Potaje De Garbanzos, you will always crave for some more. - 44.6731
Are eggplants your favorite. If yes, then now you no longer need to stick to the few recipes that you have been following. Try out some of the new and delicious eggplant recipes. This eggplant-tomato casserole is a great choice whether for dinner tonight or... - 48.0121
Spanish Paella Valenciana
1) In a pan, cook the lobster then remove the meat, crack the claws and keep aside.
2) In large skillet or kettle, saute the lobster meat and garlic in the olive oil over a medium heat for about 2-3 minutes, then remove and keep aside.
3) In the same... - 43.7651
Arroz Con Costrado De Huevos
Put chicken, cleaned and quartered, in a deep pot with the ham, chorizos, and chick-peas.
Add 8 cups cold water and bring to a boil over a moderate flame.
Reduce and simmer steadily, uncovered, until chick-peas are tender (1 1/2-3 hours).
Season to taste when... - 42.9602
Picture this breakfast burrito. A warm, soft flour tortilla, filled with fluffly scrambled eggs seasoned with chorizo, green chilies and melted monterey jack cheese hugging crispy hash brown potatoes and sauteed onion, seasoned with salt and pepper. - 99.6047
Baked Eggs Navarre Style
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Heat butter and cook tomatoes in it to form a puree.
3.Add salt, pepper and parsley to the puree.
4.Take four baking dishes and pour the puree equally in each.
5.In each dish break two eggs and... - 44.874
Scallops "a How-to Guide"
Here is a complete Scallops "A How-To Guide", which shows about everything related to preparing and cooking scallops. Preparing scallops is the most difficult job and it needs to be cooked just right or the taste of scallops will be spoiled. Here is a step by... - 39.2938
Pepper Chorizo Recipes By Category