- » Pepper Chicken
Pepper Chicken Recipes
Pepper chicken is one of the most sumptuous prepared delicacies that can be made in a variety of assortments. Pepper chicken recipe is part of the South Asian cuisine and this dish is a spicy combination of chicken ... More »
Chicken With Black Pepper
Pepper chicken sound tempting? Here is Chef Vikas demonstrating a great recipe for pepper chicken. A simple recipe that takes very little time and very little effort! A great recipe for your spread! Watch and learn! - 79.6578
Chicken In Black Pepper Sauce
Do you love pepper? Then this is one recipe that will appeal to you! Black pepper chicken is another Chinese creation from Ching’s. A simple recipe that looks great! - 79.04
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Slice the pepper about ½ inch from the top.
3) Discard the seeds and membrane, leaving the shells uncut.
4) In the saucepan, bring the water to a boil and dip the pepper shells for 3 minutes.
5) Place... - 47.0041
Braised Chicken With Sweet Peppers
This Braised Chicken With Sweet Peppers is a desire ! Try out this savory chopped chicken and green peppers dish with a bowl of rice or noodles and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Braised Chicken With Sweet Peppers are welcome ! - 46.5403
Eight Pepper Chicken Omelette
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Mix 1 1/2 teaspoons of the seasoning mix into each 8-ounce carton of egg substitute and blend thoroughly.
Preheat a 10-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
Add the... - 46.2684
Devilish Chicken Peppers
1)Cut the top of green peppers and discard seeds.
2) Place peppers in boiling salted water and cook for 5 minutes.
3) Drain and keep aside.
4) With a knife cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
5) Heat butter in a pan and cook chicken, chopped green pepper, and... - 46.1077
Chicken And Peppers
1) Cut the chicken in 1 inch squares.
2) In a bowl, mix together chicken, garlic, 1 tablespoon of oil, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, the salt, pepper and 1 teaspoon of cornstarch.
3) Let it stand for 20 minutes.
4) In skillet heat thee... - 45.6879
Chicken With Peppers Alla Romana
Heat half of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the chicken and cook, turning the pieces to brown on all sides, about 8 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add the garlic and the prosciutto, and stir for about 1 minute.
Add the wine and... - 45.4726
Braised Chicken With Peppers
Braised Chicken With Peppers is an uncomplicated dish that is easy to prepare. They are perfect for your weekend luncheon with families and relatives as they are both filling and tasty!.Don miss out on this wonderful Braised Chicken With Peppers recipe. - 45.2696
Red Pepper Chicken
1) Preheat oven to a temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Sprinkle the thoroughly with salt and flour. Place it in a single layer in a large-sized baking pan.
3) In a saucepan, melt the margarine. Stir in the 1 cup water and add the remaining... - 43.6131
Chicken And Peppers
Chicken and Peppers makes the best bet for those who love chicken with a spicy twist. It is the seasonings that make this Chicken and Peppers taste yum. Just give this rich and flavorsome chicken dish a try. - 43.4187
Chicken With Peppers And Mushrooms
1) In a large Dutch oven, sear the chicken seasoned with the salt on both sides in the olive oil, turning once.
2) Remove the chicken from the pot, keep aside and pour off reserve 2 teaspoons of the pan drippings.
3) Saute the garlic on a medium heat... - 43.234
Italian-style Chicken And Peppers
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Trim excess far from chicken.
Dip chicken in egg; dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray,- add oil.
Place skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add... - 43.0093
Chicken And Dry Red Peppers
Cut the chicken into 3-cm (1 in) pieces and marinate for 30 minutes.
De-seed the dried chillis and cut them into fine shreds.
Remove the peanut skins.
Fry the peanuts gently in 4 tablespoons of oil for 5 minutes, until they are lightly browned.
Deep-fry the... - 42.974
Chicken Sauteed With Peppers
This Chicken Sauteed With Peppers is a flavorful accompaniment to your rice or noodle dishes ! Just try this Chicken Sauteed With Peppers for your next meal and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 42.6952
1) Mix together flour, garlic salt and black pepper in a food storage bag.
2) Coat chicken with the flour mixture by putting it in bag and shaking well.
3) Take a large skillet; heat oil in it and brown coated chicken on both sides.
4) Remove the... - 41.9203
Chicken And Yellow Bell Pepper Yakittori
Mix all marinade ingredients in a bowl.
Divide the chicken between two large self-sealing plastic bags.
Add the marinade.
Seal the bags securely and turn them several times so that all the pieces of chicken are touched by the marinade.
Place in a flat bowl... - 41.0677
Lime Pepper Chicken
Preheat the broiler.
Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small mixing bowl stir together lime peel, lime juice, cooking oil, thyme, pepper, and garlic salt.
Set mixture aside.
Place chicken, skin side down, on an unheated rack in a broiler pan.
Brush with sauce.
Broil... - 40.1391
Pepper Chicken Fry
Wash & cut chicken breast into cubes.
Dry roast peppercorns, coriander seeds, dry red chillies.
Grind onions, tomato, ginger garlic paste, roasted peppercorns, coriander seeds, dry red chillies together.
Marinade chicken pieces with ground mixture &... - 40.0529
Chicken And Peppers
1. In a skillet, heat the oil.
2. Stir fry the chicken until evenly browned.
3. Add the ginger juliennes and red peppers. Sauté with the chicken for a few minutes.
4. Add seasonings.
5. Just before serving, add the yellow pepper and... - 39.954
Sassy Chicken And Peppers
1. Sprinkle seasoning over both sides of chicken.
2. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion; cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add bell pepper strips; cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Push vegetables to edges of... - 39.331
Pecan Chicken With Red Pepper Coulis
1. In a shallow dish, marinate chicken in the wine, mustard and oil. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
3. In a shallow dish, place 1/2 cup (125 ml) of the flour. In another dish, lightly beat the egg and water together. In a... - 39.2215
Chicken Pepper Pot
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chicken pieces, and saute until lightly browned.
Remove chicken pieces from pan; drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from pan with a paper towel.
Coat pan... - 39.1089
Aromatic Pepper Chicken
Remove any excess fat from the chicken pieces.
You can use any pieces that you prefer all breasts, all legs or half of each.
Wash each bit well then pat with the cloth.
Sieve the flour onto the plate.
Mix in the salt.
Lay each piece of chicken in it and see... - 38.8966
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan over medium heat.
When hot, add the onions, cardamom pods, and cumin seeds and cook, stirring frequently, until the onions begin to brown.
Add the chicken pieces and cook, stirring frequently, for 10 minutes.
Combine the... - 38.4288
Chicken With Potatoes & Peppers
Chicken with potatoes and pepper is a vegetable chicken recipe. Oven cooked with chicken flavored with Italian dressing, it is baked with added canned tomatoes and twin herbs. Fresh and flavorful, the chicken with potatoes and pepper can be served for both... - 37.5906
Chicken With Peppers
Dip chicken in egg whites to which cornstarch has been added.
Heat oil thoroughly and stir in chicken.
Saute for 2-3 minutes.
When skillet is very hot again, add soy sauce, sugar and Tabasco.
Stir constantly for about 5 minutes, or until the... - 37.3219
Chicken With Sweet Peppers
1. In a bowl, make a sauce by mixing the soy sauce, ketchup, vinegar, ginger, cornstarch, salt, water, garlic, and green onions. Set aside.
2. Cut the chicken breasts crosswise (against the grain) into Winch strips. Core and seed the peppers, and cut them... - 36.9648
Chicken Pepper Fry
1. Wash chicken pieces and cook in half a cup of water adding salt and the ground spices till tender.
2. Fry chopped onion and curry leaves in oil till golden brown.
3. Add the cooked chicken and fry for five minutes. - 36.7849
Chicken Pepper Fry
Chicken Pepper Fry will be good with Hot chapattis or Hot hot Rasam rice. - 36.4872
Chicken Scallopini With Peppers
1. Halve the lemon and slice one half; squeeze 1 tablespoon of juice from the other half.
2. Cut the chicken breasts in half crosswise and pound gently to flatten them. Sprinkle the chicken with flour, salt and pepper, and pat in the coating.
3. Heat the oil... - 35.4818
Grilled Chicken Sausages
Want to prepare an easy recipe for which you do not need a lot of preparation? Try Grilled Chicken Sausages! All you have to do is keep the sausages on the grill. Listen to chef carefully for further details. - 35.1208
Balti Chicken With Red Peppers
1. Heat the oil in a balti pan, karahi or deep frying pan and fry the onions, onion seeds and curry leaves over a medium heat for about 2 minutes.
2. Remove the pan from the heat and add the ground coriander, garlic, chilli powder, turmeric, salt, lemon juice... - 35.1115
Chicken And Peppers
Spray with nonstick cooking spray a skillet large enough to hold chicken parts in 1 layer.
Add chicken and cook over high heat until browned on all sides; sprinkle with salt and pepper and set aside.
Melt margarine in saucepan; add onions and garlic and saute... - 34.6915
San Fernando Pepper Chicken
Melt butter or margarine in large shallow baking pan.
Roll chicken pieces one at a time in butter to coat well; then arrange, skin side down, in single layer in pan.
Combine seasoned pepper and salt in a small cup; sprinkle half evenly over chicken.
Bake in... - 34.5404
Heat a non stick pan.
Let it melt.
Stir fry for 4-5 minutes or till it changes colour and turns whitish.
Add 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp freshly crushed pepper.
Lower heat and cook till chicken is tender, for about 10-15... - 33.1673
Chicken Yakitori With Peppers
Combine the soy sauce, dry sherry, water, brown sugar, and ginger in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil and simmer 1 minute; cool completely.
Cut the chicken into 1-inch cubes and thread on the kebob skewers alternating with the green onions and red pepper... - 32.7763
Chicken With Garlic And Pepper
1. Place garlic, coriander (cilantro) roots and black peppercorns in a food processor and process to make a paste. Coat chicken with garlic paste and marinate for 1 hour.
2. Heat oil in a wok or frying pan over a high heat until a cube of bread dropped in... - 32.6545
Chicken With Bell Peppers
1. Arrange chicken, skin sides up and thickest parts to outside edges, in rectangular dish, 13 x 9 x 2 inches. Add sausage. Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high 15 minutes; drain.
2. Sprinkle with basil, thyme, salt and onion. Arrange bell peppers on... - 32.5156
Chicken And Pepper Sub
1. Season chicken lightly with salt and pepper. In a large frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until golden, about 4 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon.
2. Add remaining 2 tablespoons of oil to pan,... - 31.1498
Chicken With Garlic And Pepper
1. Place garlic, coriander roots and black peppercorns in a food processor and process to make a paste. Coat chicken with garlic paste and marinate for 1 hour.
2. Heat oil in a wok or frying pan over a high heat until a cube of bread dropped in browns in 50... - 30.7351
Jalapeno Pepper Chicken
1. Brown chicken pieces in oil. When browned, remove and set aside.
2. Saute onion rings in the oil. Add bouillon and bring to a boil, stirring often.
3. Return chicken to pan and add nutmeg and pepper. Cover and simmer for 35 minutes or until chicken is... - 30.4142
Broiled Pepper Chicken
Cut chicken into pieces; cut each breast half into halves.
Mix oil, marjoram, red pepper, margarine and salt; brush chicken on both sides with margarine mixture.
Place chicken, skin sides down, on rack in broiler pan.
Set oven control to broil and/or... - 30.1668
Colorful Pepper Chicken
1. Season chicken with oregano, salt, and pepper. In a large frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once or twice, until lightly browned, about 7 minutes. Remove from pan.
2. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil... - 29.8083
Combine melted butter, steak sauce, pepper, and salt.
Brush chicken pieces with butter mixture.
Place, skin side up, in ungreased shallow baking pan.
Bake at 375° till tender, 50 to 60 minutes.
Do not turn. - 28.8893
Chicken Black Pepper
1. Marinate chicken with sauce, garlic-ginger paste, salt, ground garam masala and red chillies for 4 to 5 hours.
2. Saute onions add marinated chicken and cook over slow fire till well done.
3. Just before serving melt butter in kadai, add coarsely ground... - 26.4828
Lemon Pepper Chicken
This Lemon Pepper Chicken recipe is an easy-to-prepare side dish. An amazingly delicious non-vegetarian recipe, Lemon Pepper Chicken is a side dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 26.3834
Lemon Pepper Chicken
Lemon Pepper is a great spice for poultry – and when I do a grill basket version of this chicken recipe, I really pour it on ! - 25.958
Pepper Chicken Recipes By Category