- » Pepper Cheese
Pepper Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pepper cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pepper cheese recipes.
Creamy Pepper Jack Cheesy Mac
Give your regular mac and cheese a hearty kick with Betty's classic pepper jack cheesy mac. The zesty blend of two cheese and macaroni not only gives an interesting variation to the classic comfort dish, but also can be cooked in a snap, For further... - 103.842
Tofu Pimiento Cheese
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Let sit 5 minutes.
Heat, stirring, until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in lemon juice and oil.
Process tofu in a blender or food processor with steel blade until smooth and creamy.
Add pimiento, salt, and garlic.
Add... - 40.8423
Pimiento Cheese Mold
The pimiento cheese mold is a peppy mold made with canned pimientos and lemon gelatin. Flavored with hot pepper sauce and mayonnaise, the pimiento cheese mold is chilled to set and is perfect as a side or between the courses. - 40.5681
Peppers Stuffed With Rice And Cheese
Select large peppers.
Cut into halves and remove seeds.
Put in boiling water and cook for 5 minutes.
Drain, reserving liquid.
Cook rice in boiling salted water until tender; drain.
Cook onion in butter.
Add water and cheese; stir until melted and... - 39.4476
Pepper Cheese Pastry
In 2 quart casserole, combine oil, onion and peppers.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 6 to 7 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
Add hot sauce.
Insert metal accessory rack.
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Grease a 15x10x 1 inch jelly roll pan.
Press crescent roll dough onto... - 39.0468
Pimiento Cheese Party Ball
Cook rice according to package directions for half the basic recipe.
Combine all ingredients, except pecans; mix well.
Line a small bowl with plastic wrap.
Spoon cheese mixture into bowl.
Fold edges of plastic wrap over rice mixture.
Remove from bowl... - 38.385
Pepper Cheese Fluff
Cut each pepper in half, lengthwise.
Remove seeds and membrane.
Scald milk, add butter, salt, cheese, and crumbs.
Stir in well beaten egg yolks.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Pour into pepper shells.
Pour water in cooker, and place peppers on rack in... - 36.2835
Pimiento Cheese Mould
Dissolve gelatin and salt in boiling water.
Add cheese spread and mayonnaise; beat with rotary beater till smooth.
Stir in cold water, vinegar, and hot pepper sauce.
Chill gelatin mixture till partially set.
Fold remaining ingredients into gelatin... - 35.8494
Green Pepper Cheese Broil
Dice bacon and fry until crisp.
Cream butter with cream cheese.
Stir in bacon and drippings, green pepper, and garlic.
Beat egg lightly and stir in, blending thoroughly.
Trim crusts off bread and cut each slice in quarters or narrow strips.
Toast one side of... - 34.6559
Pepper Cheese Pastry
Saute onion, red pepper and green pepper in oil until crisp-tender.
Stir in hot sauce.
Grease a 15 x10 x 1-inch jelly roll pan.
Press crescent roll dough onto jelly roll pan.
Convection Bake at 325°F for 5 minutes.
Sprinkle with Parmesan... - 34.4018
Lemon Pepper Cheese Patty
1) In a bowl, mix first 6 ingredients well and make a 5- x 1-inch round patty.
2) Coat it all around with lemon-pepper marinade. Cover and chill overnight.
3) Serve the patty with assorted crackers. - 32.1781
Rice With Peppers And Cheese
Put the rice in a deep pot, pour over the boiling water and crumble on the stock, (bouillon) cube. Cover and cook for 8 minutes.
Stir in the green, yellow and red peppers. Cover and cook for 4 minutes.
Stir in the cheese. Check the seasoning and add salt and... - 31.267
Roasted Red Pepper And Cheese Bites
Broil peppers 4 to 6 inches (10 to 15 cm) from heat, turning often, for 15 to 20 minutes or until charred.
Let cool slightly.
Peel and seed; cut pepper lengthwise into 1/2 inch (1 cm) wide strips.
Place in bowl and toss with oil and pepper.
Wrap 1 pepper... - 30.416
Creamed Pimiento Cheese
1. In a small bowl, mix together all the ingredients until smooth, with the help pf a fork
2. Cover with a cling film and refrigerate till chilled
3. Serve as appropriate - 29.3694
Sweet Peppers With Rosemary Garlic And Salted Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 475°. Set peppers on a baking sheet and brush with 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil to coat lightly. Set on a baking sheet. Bake, turning once or twice, 20 minutes, or until skins begin to blister.
2. Place peppers in a brown paper or plastic... - 28.903
Pepper Cheese Cabbage
1. Place water and salt in 1 1/2-quart casserole; arrange cabbage wedges spoke-fashion with core at outside edge. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 5 minutes; rotate casserole 1/2 turn. Microwave until crisp-tender, 3 to 5 minutes longer; drain.
2.... - 28.667
Open Face Pepper And Cheese Melts
1. Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot. Add green pepper and next 3 ingredients; saute 8 minutes or until tender. Set aside, and keep warm.
2. Spread 1 teaspoon mustard over each bread slice; place bread on a baking... - 28.4986
Creamy Pimiento Cheese
Combine cheeses in a large mixing bowl, beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add mayonnaise and garlic powder, mix well.
Stir in pimiento.
For best consistency, serve at room temperature.
To store, cover and chill. - 24.3732
Pimiento Cheese On Marbled Rye
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
2. Spread 1/4 cup pimiento cheese over 16 bread slices. Top with remaining bread slices. Refrigerate remaining pimiento cheese in an airtight container up to 10 days. - 21.7405
Lemon Pepper Cheese Patty
Combine first 6 ingredients; mix well.
Shape into a 5- x 1-inch round patty; coat top and sides with lemon-pepper marinade.
Cover and chill 10 to 12 hours; serve cheese patty with assorted crackers. - 21.611
Pepper Cheese Recipes By Category