- » Pepper Breadstick
Pepper Breadstick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pepper breadstick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pepper breadstick recipes.
Cracked Pepper Breadsticks
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Spread out roll dough and press the dough together at perforations, making 4 large rectangles.
3. Cut each rectangle in half lengthwise, to make 8 strips.
4. Sprinkle each evenly with 1/2 teaspoon pepper,... - 31.7324
Crisp Rosemary Pepper Breadsticks
Combine 1 cup flour, sugar, salt, and yeast in a large mixing bowl; stir well.
Gradually add hot water and olive oil, beating at low speed of an electric mixer until blended.
Add rosemary and pepper; beat an additional 2 minutes at medium speed.
Gradually... - 41.7839
Piping Hot Peppery Braided Breadsticks
Be it spicy chicken or beefy empanaditas, you pretty party appetizers are incomplete with spicy, zesty breadsticks to complement them. In this video, Betty explains a step-by-step process on how to prepare piping hot peppery braided breadsticks. Dainty enough... - 98.2055
Rosemary And Garlic Breadsticks
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat olive oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add rosemary, pepper, and garlic; saute for 1 minute.
Remove from heat, and set aside.
Unroll breadstick dough (do not separate dough into breadsticks).
Beginning in... - 35.0047
Turkey Pie Breadstick Topping
Blend flour and cold broth; stir into hot broth and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Add peas and simmer for a few minutes.
Add onions, carrots, and turkey; season to taste with salt and pepper and pour into 2-quart baking dish.
Put in preheated... - 47.2672
Combine yeast and warm water in a 2-cup liquid measuring cup; let stand 5 minutes.
Combine yeast mixture, olive oil, honey, and 1 teaspoon salt in a large mixing bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until well blended.
Add 2 cups flour; beat 2... - 41.5948
Three Grain Breadsticks
1. Place the yeast in a large bowl, add 1 cup of warm water (105-115°) and cover the bowl with plastic wrap; set aside for 10 minutes.
2. In another large bowl combine 1 cup of whole wheat flour, the all-purpose and rye flours, black pepper, salt and ground... - 30.3582
Soft Breadsticks With Fennel Seeds
In the bowl of an electric mixer proof the yeast with the sugar in 1/4 cup lukewarm water for 5 minutes, or until it is foamy.
With the paddle attachment beat in 1 cup warm water, 3 cups of the flour, the salt, the fennel seeds, and the pepper and beat th - 24.2099
Rosemary Fennel Breadsticks
In large bowl, combine yeast, salt, fennel seeds, rosemary, pepper, and 2 cups flour.
With spoon, stir in 1 1/3 cups very warm water (120° to 130°F.); beat vigorously with spoon 1 minute.
Stir in olive oil.
Gradually stir in 2 1/4 cups flour.
Turn dough... - 41.7857
Breadsticks - Quick And Easy Snacks
Breadsticks makes a perfect tea time or party appetizer. The beauty of this is you can make the thing ready ahead of time and bake it fresh whenever needed. - 0
Betty's Guiltfree Cauliflower Breadsticks
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Guiltfree Cauliflower Breadsticks. These are made with cauliflower, eggs, and mozzarella cheese and are a low -fat, low-calorie substitute for breadsticks made with flour. - 0
Culinary Carrie: Sesame Cheese Straws
1. Thaw puff pastry dough in refrigerator overnight.
2. Next day, preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. Prepare a baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
4. On a baking sheet lay one of the pastry sheets, cover it with cheese.
5.... - 107.489
Spicy Seeded Bread Sticks
1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a wide shallow bowl, combine sesame and poppy seeds with pepper flakes and salt.
2. Brush bread sticks all over with egg white and roll lightly in seed mixture. Place on a wire rack fitted in a rimmed baking sheet and bake 12 to... - 27.5584
Giant Bread Sticks
In large bowl, combine 2 cups flour, cheese, undissolved yeast and salt. Heat water and olive oil until very warm (120º to 130ºF). Gradually add to dry ingredients; beat 2 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer, scraping bowl occasionally. Beat 2 minutes... - 30.5503
Rosemary Bread Sticks
1. Mix the flours together.
2. In a large basin combine first 6 ingredients and stir well.
3. Add flours, 1/2 cup at a time and bind to make a soft dough.
4. Turn dough out onto a flour dusted surface and knead until soft and pliable, adding... - 47.352
Sweet Red Pepper Soup
1. In a non-stick skillet, heat the oil, over moderately low heat.
2. Add and sauté the onion until soft but not browned.
3. Tip the onions into a food processor or blender jar and add the peppers and jalapeno (if using).
4. Blend the mixture into a... - 47.8618
Red And Yellow Pepper Salsa With Croutes
1) Place a 12-inch skillet over medium heat and heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in it.
2) Add the sweet pepper strips and cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until they become tender.
3) Keep the pepper strips aside.
4) In a medium bowl mix together the rest of... - 46.0346
Potted Pepper Dip
1 In a blender container or food processor bowl, combine the lemon juice, oil, sugar, salt, and black pepper. Add the onion and about one-third of the cut-up sweet peppers.
2 Cover and blend or process until smooth. Add the remaining cut-up sweet peppers;... - 34.0735
Roasted Red Pepper Dip
Substitution: Use 1 cup chopped fresh parsley plus 1 teaspoon dried basil.
Use toasted French or Italian bread cubes, breadsticks or assorted cut-up vegetables.
In blender, sprinkle unflavored gelatin over cold milk; let stand 2... - 45.3582
Hot Pizza Dip
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and Italian seasoning.
Spread in an ungreased 9 inch microwave-safe pie pan.
Combine mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses; sprinkle half over the cream cheese.
Top with the pizza sauce, remaining cheese mixture, green pepper and... - 35.3444
Cheese Straws are breadsticks to die for. Cheese Straws gets its yummy taste from cheese mixed with flour and flavored with paprika and red pepper. - 35.2533
1. Place cucumber, yogurt, mint, parsley, garlic and black pepper to taste in a bowl and mix to combine. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until required.
2. To serve, accompany Tzatziki with broken or sliced bread for dipping. - 29.5302
1. Preheat the oven to 170 C (350 F).
2. Cut off the bread crusts and slice them into sticks of 5 mm thickness, 8 cm (3in) length and ¼ inch width.
3. Dunk the bread sticks in melted butter.
4. In a bowl add some grated cheese with... - 36.8304
Lay bologna or cold-cut slices on a flat surface.
Spoon a generous 1 tablespoon cheese spread over each slice.
Place a breadstick on edge of each slice; roll up.
Lay ham slices on a flat surface.
Arrange cheese slices on ham.
Spread cheese with a thin layer... - 35.7835
Bagna Cauda With Cream
1. In 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, heat heavy or whipping cream to boiling; cook, stirring frequently, until cream is reduced to about 1 1/3 cups, about 20 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat.
2. In 1-quart saucepan over medium heat, heat butter or... - 31.1223
Pesto Cheese Torta
Prepare Quick Pesto; set aside.
Spread pine nuts in a 9-inch pie pan and bake in a 350° oven until golden (about 7 minutes), shaking pan occasionally.
In a food processor or a large bowl, combine ricotta cheese, mascarpone, and pesto.
Whirl or beat with an... - 39.2471
Stuffed Shella Florentine
Cook pasta shells according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the egg, ricotta cheese, spinach, Parmesan cheese, salt, oregano and pepper; mix well.
Drain shells; stuff with spinach mixture.
Place shells in a greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in... - 43.0563
Turkey Antipasto Tray
Cut oven roasted turkey breast slices into 3 x 1/2 inch strips; fold strips crosswise in half and stuff into holes of black olives.
Layer 3 slices turkey salami alternately with 2 slices Provolone cheese.
Cut stack into 8 wedges.
Repeat with remaining... - 42.7562
1) Into large bowl, place the eggplant and add in salt
2) Allow to stand for about 10 minutes
3) Drain the water and pat dry the egg plant
4) Into a skillet, add in the oil
5) Tip in the celery and saute for 5 minutes
6) Add in the onion and saute... - 49.0347
Healthy Quiche Lorraine
Unroll breadstick dough, separating into strips.
Working on a flat surface, coil one strip of dough around itself in a spiral pattern.
Add second strip of dough to the end of the first strip, pinching ends together to seal; continue coiling dough in a spiral... - 42.0002
Beef vegetable soup is a filling and savory soup made with beef and chopped vegetables. Cooked over low heat, the beef vegetable soup is filled with cabbage, celery, carrots and potatoes flavored with beer and hot pepper sauce. This beef soup is best served... - 47.3819
Sesame Crisped Chicken
Combine first 8 ingredients in blender or processor and mix well.
Pour into shallow baking dish.
Add chicken and turn several times to coat evenly.
Cover and chill several hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Grease 9 x 9-inch... - 45.5426
Blend soup with sour cream.
Add remaining ingredients.
Chill at least 1 hour.
Serve with assorted chips and breadsticks. - 28.9272
1. Wash and trim the okra and pack the pods vertically into a 3-quart canning jar.
2. Toss the prunes with the onion slices and place the mixture on top of the okra. Place the apricots on top of the prunes and onions and tuck the thyme sprig, red pepper and... - 37.1223
Crunchy Canyon Snack Mix
1) Heat oven to the temperature of 350°F.
2) In large bowl, combine pretzel twists, crackers, bagel chips and breadsticks.
3) In small bowl, combine margarine and all remaining ingredients.
4) Mix them well.
5) Pour margarine mixture... - 47.4407
Crab And Spinach Soup
1. Rinse and pick over crab
2. In a Dutch oven, combine chicken broth, onion, sherry, ginger-root, salt and pepper and boil it
3. Add spinach leaves and crab , cover and simmer for 5 minutes
4. Serve with breadsticks
5. Serve... - 37.873
Cream Of Corn Soup
1) In a frying pan, melt the butter and fry the onion till soft
2) Add the flour and then the milk constantly stirring
3) Bring the sauce to a boiling point
4) Add in the corn, salt , pepper and the minced pimentos
5) Cook the soup over a low flame... - 42.6758
Place in a 3-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until cheese is softened.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Chill several hours or overnight.
When ready to serve, microwave at HIGH 5 to 6 minutes.
Stir after 3... - 36.8839
Creamy Corn Chowder
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, heat oil and saute the red pepper and scallions for about 3 minutes or until they turn crispy tender.
2) Stir in the flour cooking for about 2 minutes, or until the flour loses its raw flavor. Stir the flour continuously.
3)... - 41.0261
Chilled Cucumber And Mint Soup
1) Slice the peeled cucumber into two halves. Slice one half into four longitudinal quarters. Further slice each quarter into thin slices. Keep aside the slices.
2) Take the other cucumber half and blend with milk to a smooth paste.
3) Into the... - 43.0317
Steak And Marrow
1) Take a small marrow and peel it.
2) Slice the marrow into rings, and take the seeds out.
3) Preheat the grill.
4) Add the marrow rings into a pot of boiling water. Alternatively, you can steam the marrow. Cook till the marrow becomes... - 38.1473
Mesquite Grilled Chicken En Croute
In resealable plastic bag, combine Mesquite Marinade and chicken.
Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Grill over hot coals (or under broiler) 5 minutes, just until no longer pink.
In small bowl, combine red bell pepper, nuts, chiles, lime juice, Seasoned... - 44.5389
1.In a large Dutch oven, heat oil.
2. Add in pork and let brown over medium heat.
3. Drain the fat.
4. Add in onions, chicken broth, green pepper and seasonings.
5.Cook covered for 50 to 60 minutes over medium to low heat.
6.Add in corn, beans and... - 48.5839
Betty's Versatile Pizza Sauce
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Versatile Pizza Sauce. This is a sauce that can be used for topping a pizza, or as a sauce for any kind of pasta, or as a dipping sauce for breadsticks. - 0
1) In a saucepan, add butter.
2) Saute onions, leeks and celery in butter, for about 10 minutes.
3) To this, add beef consomme, seasonings and shredded cabbage. Mix well.
4) Simmer for 30 minutes.
5) Transfer to a soup bowl and stir in... - 46.8632
Homemade Potato Soup
Sometimes a simple homemade potato soup is more satisfying than an elaborate meal. And if you love cooking in a Crockpot, this recipe is going to be very simple. Just dump everything leaving the evaporated milk into the Crockpot and cook for 10 hours. The... - 118.013
Veal Chops Soubise
Soak veal in enough milk to cover for 1 hour.
Saute onions in 1/4 cup butter in a heavy skillet, then steam the onions in the butter over a very low heat.
They should be transparent and just tender, not browned.
Remove the chops from the milk and dry them on... - 47.8217
Tropical Seafood Salad
Peel and devein shrimp; set aside.
Coarsely chop 1 mango.
Slice remaining mango into 1/4-inch-thick slices; set aside.
Combine chopped mango, lime juice, and next 5 ingredients in container of an electric blender or food processor.
Cover and process until... - 44.1521
Cauliflower Parsley Salad With Chicken
1. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken, reduce the heat to low, partially cover the pan and simmer 10 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Transfer the chicken to a plate, cover loosely with... - 37.0843
Crab Quiche Florentine
Unroll dough, separating into strips.
Working on a flat surface, coil one strip of dough around itself in a spiral pattern.
Add second strip of dough to the end of the first strip, pinching ends together to seal; continue coiling dough.
Repeat procedure with... - 44.3564
Cheesy Chicken And Spinach Stuffed Shells
I can never resist a good cheesy chicken and pasta dish so it was no surprise that I loved these cheesy chicken & spinach pasta shells the first time I made them. They are packed with 4 different cheeses, chunks of roasted chicken, fresh spinach, onions and... - 0
Pepper Breadstick Recipes By Category