- » Pepper Black Bean
Pepper Black Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pepper black bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pepper black bean recipes.
Black Bean And Vegetable-stuffed Peppers
Combine corn, onion, and water in a microwave-safe casserole.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Add tomato sauce and black pepper.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 3 minutes or until tomato sauce... - 43.2519
Black Bean And Chipotle Pepper Soup
1. In a large saucepan cook sweet pepper, onion, and garlic in hot oil for 3 minutes. Stir in black beans, beef broth, tomato, snipped cilantro, thyme, oregano, and chipotle pepper. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
2. If... - 35.5032
Black Bean And Bell Pepper Salad
1. Place the beans in a medium bowl. Add the bell pepper, tomato, scallions, jalapeno pepper and coriander. Toss to mix.
2. In a small bowl, combine the corn oil, lime juice, salt and black pepper. Pour the dressing over the bean mixture and toss well to coat. - 34.2333
You May Also Like!
Beef And Peppers In Black Bean Sauce
Beef And Peppers In Black Bean Sauce is something I prepare quiet often for my parties. The dish is simply delicious and my friends and relatives are addicted to it. My secret? This amazing Beef And Peppers In Black Bean Sauce recipe. - 32.4383
Hot Pepper &. Black Bean Sauce
In a jar or bowl, place oil, red pepper, black beans, garlic, sherry, sesame oil, and salt.
Cover tightly with foil.
Set jar on rack over simmering water; cover and steam for 45 minutes.
Cool, cover, and refrigerate indefinitely. - 27.2138
Black Bean Turkey Pepper Salad
1. In large bowl, combine turkey, red and yellow peppers, black beans, onions and cilantro.
2. In small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, cumin and cayenne pepper. Fold dressing into turkey mixture. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour. - 35.6855
Beef With Peppers And Black Bean Sauce
1. Place the steak in a bowl. Add 5ml/1 tsp of oil and stir to coat.
2. Bring the stock to the boil in a saucepan. Add the beef and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly to prevent the slices from sticking together. Drain the beef and set aside.
3. Heat the... - 34.1733
Chicken With Peppers And Black Bean Sauce
1. Put the chicken strips in a bowl. Add a pinch of salt and a pinch of cornflour and cover with water. Leave for 30 minutes.
2. Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a wok or deep-sided frying pan (skillet) and stir-fry the chicken for 4 minutes. Transfer the chicken to... - 35.6393
Black Bean Corn & Pepper Salad
In a large bowl, combine beans, corn, bell pepper, chiles, chopped cilantro, lime juice, and oil; mix lightly.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to a day. - 35.147
Black Bean Corn And Poblano Pepper Salad With Cumin Vinaigrette
1. In a large bowl, combine the beans with enough cold water to cover by at least 3 inches. Let stand for 24 hours at room temperature. Alternatively, cover the beans with water in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and let stand, covered,... - 41.9557
Black Pepper Bean Patties
Whipped up a batch of black bean patties with chopped grilled peppers and onions. SO GOOD! Give this recipe a spin then let me know how they turned out. - 0
Quick & Easy Black Bean Soup
1 In a large stockpot or 5-quart Dutch oven, bring the beans and enough cold water to cover them to a boil over moderate heat. Boil for 2 minutes, then remove from the heat and let stand for 1 hour. Drain and rinse.
2 Return the beans to the stockpot, add the... - 35.0456
Pepper Black Bean Recipes By Category