- » Pepita
Enjoy our collection of pepita recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pepita recipes.
Roasted Pepita Dip
Robin was served this healthy dip at a corner restaurant in Mexico and it took her no time to replicate the same in her kitchen. Watch the video to learn a fine dip made using the healthy pumpkin seeds, which can be served with any kind of vegetables or crisp... - 108.228
Pork With Pepita Verde Sauce
Combine 1/2 cup of the salsa verde, 2 tablespoons of the jalapeno peppers, and 1 clove of the garlic in a zip-close plastic bag; add the pork chops.
Squeeze out the air; turn to coat the pork.
Refrigerate, turning the bag occasionally, at least 20-30 minutes... - 43.1102
You May Also Like!
Pepitas, flavored pepitas actually, makes a great pick as an appetizer. This is a bake-n-serve appetizer, be advised to be bit careful while baking as the beans might pop. Try this simple and easy flavored Pepitas recipe. - 38.8254
Pepitas Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
Combine pumpkin seeds, oil, and salt; spread in a shallow baking pan.
Toast in 350° oven for 15 minutes, stirring once or twice.
Drain on paper toweling.
Store pepitas in a tightly covered container. - 20.7071
Curried Pumpkin Stew With Roasted Pepitas
1. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat. Add leeks; saute until tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in ginger and next 3 ingredients; cook 1 minute. Add water and next 3 ingredients. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer until pumpkin is... - 33.328
In 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish, combine seeds, oil, and salt.
Spread out seeds in baking dish.
Cook at HIGH for 8 to 10 minutes or till toasted, stirring twice.
Drain on paper toweling.
Store in covered container. - 25.9098
Pumpkin Seed Salsa
1. Cook tomatoes in a hot dry frying pan or comal until skins are blistered and charred. Cool slightly and peel.
2. Place pumpkin seeds (pepitas) in a baking dish and bake for 4-6 minutes or until seeds are toasted and golden. Place pumpkin seeds (pepitas)... - 27.9814
Wash the zucchini and trim the ends.
Place in a pan with the salted water.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for about fifteen minutes.
Slice each zucchini lengthwise into quarters.
Arrange in a greased... - 39.669
Holiday Roasted Nut Mix
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine walnuts, almonds, pecans, sunflower seeds, pepitas and cashews in large roasting pan.
Roast, stirring occasionally, until nuts are golden, about 20 minutes.
Add raisins and toss well.
Store mixture in airtight... - 31.8828
Raisin Coleslaw & Tuna Filled Pita Breads
1. Mix the carrot, cabbage, yogurt, vinegar, and raisins together in a bowl. Lightly stir in the tuna and half the pepitas and season to taste with pepper.
2. Lightly toast the pita breads under a preheated hot broiler or in a toaster, then let cool slightly.... - 33.9848
Holiday Pumpkin Nut Muffins
Preheat oven to 400°F Grease or paper-line 18 (2 3/4-inch) muffin cups.
Combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and salt in large bowl.
Stir pumpkin, milk, eggs and melted butter in medium bowl until well blended.
Stir pumpkin... - 45.0509
Pepita Recipes By Category