- » Penny Carrot
Penny Carrot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of penny carrot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for penny carrot recipes.
Penny Carrot Salad
1) Cook 3 lbs. sliced carrots until tender. Do not overcook carrots. Drain cind cool in ice water. Add 1 finely diced onion, 1 diced green pepper.
2) For dressing, mix 1 can tomato soup, 1/2 cup salad oil, 1/2 cup vinegar, 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce, 1... - 29.2955
1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine carrots and water. Cover with lid; microwave on high 10 minutes or until carrots are tender-crisp, stirring twice during cooking. Drain.
2. In large bowl, stir together soup, vinegar, oil, sugar, mustard and... - 33.3509
Copper Penny Salad
1. Half-fill a medium-size saucepan with water and bring to a boil over high heat. Add the carrots, lower the heat, and simmer for 5 minutes or just until crisp-tender.
2. Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again. Transfer to a large bowl and stir in the... - 34.0912
Carrot And Tomato Casserole
Get started on eating healthy. There sure is no better health food than vegetables. This copper pennies is a great way to introduce more vegetables in your daily diet. - 43.186
You May Also Like!
Steamed Penny Carrots
In a small, heavy saucepan, bring one third cup water to boil over medium heat.
Add sliced carrots and lemon juice.
Cover tightly and simmer over low heat for 15 to 20 minutes or just until carrots are barely tender.
Remove from heat and stir in salt and... - 30.2831
Tomato Soup Copper Pennies
Slice and cook carrots.
To cooked carrots, add onion and pepper.
Add remaining ingredients.
Allow flavors to blend several hours before serving.
This relish will keep several weeks in refrigerator. - 34.8872
Copper Penny Salad
Copper Penny Salad is a very easy to prepare delicious recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious salad; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 43.7328
Penny Wise Pork Platter
1. In a large kettle, add meat, water, onions, cloves and bay leaf. Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
2. Remove from heat, and measure 1 cup of the liquid from the kettle for cooking the vegetables. Reserve. Return the kettle to the heat and cook till meat... - 42.0581
Chicken Villa Roma Sur Mar
1) In a heavy pot, heat olive oil brown the chicken.
2) Stir in the garlic, peppercorns, and rosemary leaves.
3) Cook the chicken mixture for 5 minutes stirring over low heat.
4) Stir in anchovies and carrots.
5) If mixture is oily, drain pan and wipe... - 44.4742
Cut the beef into cubes 1 X 1 inch and simmer in a wok with enough water to barely cover for 15 minutes.
Drain beef and brown it at medium temperature, using 1 tablespoon oil and 1 clove of garlic.
Add soy sauce, sugar, wine, and ginger.
Add the drained... - 32.0515
Egg Drop Soup
If soups are your latest addiction, then you must try this interesting egg drop soup, which is also known as egg flower soup in many parts of the world. The most interesting thing about this soup is that the egg is dropped in the soup and the flavors of the... - 112.911
Penny Carrot Recipes By Category