- » Pennsylvania Dutch Dessert
Pennsylvania Dutch Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pennsylvania dutch dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pennsylvania dutch dessert recipes.
The Veggie Kitchen version of a classic Pennsylvania Dutch treat
This pie is very moist and has the rich flavor of molasses. - 132.959
Pennsylvania Dutch Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Using an electric mixer, whisk egg whites along with salt to form stiff peaks. Keep aside.
3. Take a blender, add egg yolks, cottage cheese, buttermilk, fresh lemon juice and vanilla and blend... - 46.4147
Pennsylvania Dutch Brownies
These Pennsylvania Dutch Brownies are simply superb ! Try these spicy chocolate bakes for dessert tonight and let me know if you like them. Your suggestions for these Pennsylvania Dutch Brownies are welcome ! - 44.4823
Pennsylvania Dutch Funny Cake
In a small saucepan, combine 1 cup of sugar and cocoa.
Blend in 1/2 cup milk.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
Cook and stir until thickened, about 2 minutes.
Pour into unbaked pastry shells, tipping to coat the pastry halfway up... - 41.0894
Pennsylvania Dutch Cake
1. Grease bottom of three 8-inch layer cake pans; line pans with wax paper; grease paper.
2. Measure flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg into sifter. Stir vinegar into milk in 2-cup measure.
3. Beat shortening and sugar until fluffy in large bowl of... - 39.338
Pennsylvania Dutch Shoofly Pie
Sift together flour, sugar, and baking powder.
Cut in butter.
In a sepa-ratebowl,mixmolasses,bakingsoda, and water.
Stir in salt, egg, and 2 cups of the flour-butter mixture.
Pour into prepared pie shells and sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
Bake at 375... - 39.3332
Pennsylvania Dutch Light Ginger Cookies
Heat oven to 400°.
Mix thoroughly butter, sugar and vinegar.
Blend in remaining ingredients.
Roll dough 1/8 inch thick on lightly floured cloth-covered board.
Cut into desired shapes.
Place on ungreased baking sheet.
Bake 6 to 8 minutes, or until light... - 38.5671
Pennsylvania Dutch Potato Custard
Preheat oven to 350° F.and grease a 1-quart casserole.
In a medium-size bowl, combine potatoes, butter, honey, and salt; stir to a creamy consistency.
Add egg yolks, milk, lemon peel, and juice.
Mix well, then fold in egg whites.
Pour into casserole and bake... - 33.13
Pennsylvania Dutch Shoofly Pies
"Dissolve soda in 1 1/2 cups boiling water; add molas- ses.
Blend flour, sugar, shortening and salt until of cornmeal consistency.
Spoon molasses mixture into pie crusts; top with crumb mixture.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes." - 30.8597