- » Pennsylvania Dutch Corn
Pennsylvania Dutch Corn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pennsylvania dutch corn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pennsylvania dutch corn recipes.
Pennsylvania Dutch Corn Chowder
1. Take a 3-or 4-quart saucepan and melt margarine in it.
2. Add scallion in hot margarine and saute the same until it turns soft in texture. It will take 1-2 minutes time for desired effect.
3. Now add flour to sautÃ©ed scallions and mix smoothly;... - 44.8793
Pennsylvania Dutch Chicken Corn Soup
In stockpot, cover chicken, celery, onions, and carrots with water.
Add 1 teaspoon salt.
Bring to boil, and boil vigorously 15 minutes, skimming off any scum that accumulates on the surface.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 2 hours, skimming as... - 42.6433
Pennsylvania Dutch Corn Relish
Cut corn off the cobs.
Combine with all other ingredients.
Cook for 20 minutes.
Place in hot sterilized jars and seal at once. - 38.7649
You May Also Like!
Pennsylvania Dutch Chicken And Corn Soup
1) Take a Dutch oven or a large saucepan and place chicken in it with breast side down.
2) Add water, onion, pepper and salt.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and cover. Simmer for about 35 minutes or until chicken turns tender.
4) Allow... - 48.5359
Pennsylvania Dutch Scrapple
1. 1. In a large kettle or medium sized frying pot, place pork pieces and cover with water. Bring to boil and simmer for 1 hour until meat and bones separate.
2. Using a colander strain boiled pork into a large bowl. When cooled separate the... - 35.7294
Pennsylvania Dutch Sticky Buns
1. Prepare dough: In cup, combine warm water, yeast, and 1 teaspoon granulated sugar; stir to dissolve. Let stand until foamy, about 5 minutes.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at low speed, blend yeast mixture with milk, butter, remaining 1/4 cup granulated... - 44.3364
Pennsylvania Dutch Chow Chow
Cook each vegetable except peppers sepa rately until just tender; drain well.
Mix vege tables with remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Place in sterilized jars and seal. - 31.8433
Pennsylvania Dutch Chowder
In saucepan, cook celery and onion in butter until tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat; stir now and then. - 28.3025
Pennsylvania Dutch Chicken Noodle Soup
Place chicken in a large soup pot and add water to cover.
Add onion, bay leaf, parsley sprigs, salt and white pepper.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat; skim.
Simmer, loosely covered, 2 hours or until chicken is very tender.
Remove chicken from pot and cut all... - 44.8058
Pennsylvania Dutch Corn Recipes By Category
Pennsylvania Dutch Corn Dish: