- » Pennsylvania Dutch Cabbage
Pennsylvania Dutch Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pennsylvania dutch cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pennsylvania dutch cabbage recipes.
Pennsylvania Dutch Coleslaw
1. To prepare the cabbage wash it under cold water, remove the tough outer leaves and cut the cabbage lengthwise into quarters.
2. Shred the cabbage by cutting out the core and slicing the quarters crosswise into 1/8-inch strips.
3. In a small bowl... - 38.04
Pennsylvania Dutch Cabbage Knabrus
1. In a large skillet, melt fat over a medium flame.
2. Spread onions on the bottom in a single layer and sprinkle ½ tsp salt.
3. Layer the cabbage over the onions and sprinkle remaining ½ tsp salt.
4. Place a tight fitting lid on the skillet and... - 37.6039
Pennsylvania Dutch Hot Slaw
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven, cook bacon over medium heat until browned. With slotted spoon, transfer bacon to paper towels to drain.
2. To drippings in pot, add cabbage and onion. Cook, stirring frequently, until cabbage is tender-crisp, about 5 minutes. Stir in... - 29.4674
You May Also Like!
Pennsylvania Dutch Corn Relish
Cut corn off the cobs.
Combine with all other ingredients.
Cook for 20 minutes.
Place in hot sterilized jars and seal at once. - 38.7649
Pennsylvania Dutch Chowchow
Soak cucumbers, peppers, cabbage, onions, and tomatoes in salted water overnight.
Use 1/4 cup salt for each quart of water.
Cook Lima beans, green beans, carrots, and celery until barely tender.
Drain all vegetables well.
Mix soaked and cooked vegetables with... - 32.9446
Pennsylvania Dutch Cabbage Recipes By Category
Pennsylvania Dutch Cabbage Dish: