- » Pennsylvania Chili
Pennsylvania Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pennsylvania chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pennsylvania chili recipes.
1. Saute sausage 3 to 5 minutes in large kettle or Dutch oven; remove and set aside. Drain all but 1 tablespoon fat from kettle.
2. Press ground beef into a large patty in same kettle; brown for 5 minutes. Cut into quarters; turn; brown other side 5 minutes,... - 31.2952
1) In a large kettle or Dutch oven, sauté sausage for 3 to 5 minutes and then keep aside, removing it from the kettle.
2) Drain fat drippings from the kettle saving 1 tablespoon fat.
3) Figure ground beef into a large patty and brown for 5 minutes in... - 44.7743