- » Penne Tomato Sauce
Penne Tomato Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of penne tomato sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for penne tomato sauce recipes.
Creamy Tomato Tuna Sauce With Penne Pasta
If you feel like eating an Italian restaurant style pasta dish but don't have time and energy to prepare the sauce, watch this recipe. This recipe of tuna in creamy tomato sauce with penne pasta uses tuna packed in olive oil and a canned, organic, low-sodium... - 92.8732
Penne With No Cook Tomato Sauce
Juliana teaches you to make a delicious tomato sauce that doesn't need to be cooked! This sauce can be made with any pasta to create a gourmet Italian dish. This Mediterranean Diet recipe is quick and easy to make and good for you. - 91.6474
Delicious Penne Pasta With Smoked Salmon In Creamy Tomato Sauce
If you have a friend coming over who is obsessed with pasta, why not treat him with something special this time. Penne pasta with smoked salmon in creamy tomato sauce is a tangy pasta which just tastes awesome. Flavored with seasoning and herbs, this dish is... - 90.866
Scallops With Penne Broccoli Rabe And Tomato Sauce
Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat.
Add the broccoli rabe and return to a boil.
Cook for 3 minutes, or until tender.
With a slotted spoon, remove to a colander and rinse briefly under cold water to stop the cooking.
Drain again and place in a... - 43.8701
Penne With Chunky Tomato Sauce
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion and garlic; saute until tender.
Add tomato and tomato sauce; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes or until thickened, stirring... - 42.5638
Penne With Herbed Tomato Tuna Sauce
in heavy saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion and garlic for 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
Add tomatoes and break up using back of spoon.
Stir in chicken stock, basil and rosemary; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Stir in tuna... - 40.6961
Penne With Simple Tomato, Basil, And Garlic Sauce
Over medium-high heat, warm about 1/3 cup of the juice from the peeled tomatoes in a saucepan.
Add the onion and saute until soft, about 7 minutes.
Then add the garlic and saute another 3 minutes.
(If the tomato juice is bubbling too much, turn the heat down... - 36.0644
Penne With Pork And Tomato Sauce
1. Trim excess fat from pork. In a nonreactive large flameproof casserole, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat. Add pork and cook, turning several times, 5 to 6 minutes, or until lightly browned on all sides. Remove pork from pan with a slotted spoon... - 33.2122
Shrimp And Penne With Tomato Sauce And Mint
1. For the tomato sauce, combine the stock, fennel, onion and garlic in a large nonstick skillet, and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes, or until the vegetables are soft.
2. Puree the tomatoes with their liquid in a food processor... - 33.0539
Tomato Black Olive Sauce With Penne Pasta
Black olives, prosciutto ends, porcini mushrooms and tomatoes in this sauce produce several strong flavors, serve this one hot with some parmesan cheese sprinkled on top. brought to you by Mestolando, mestolando.com - 13.371
Pasta With Tomato Sauce - Pasta Al Pomodoro
1. Boil the pasta in salted water in a large pot for 13 minutes; you can remove it few minutes earlier so that you can cook the pasta completely along with the sauce.
2. In pan saute garlic with extra virgin oil, hot red pepper and sugar for few... - 0