- » Penne Primavera
Penne Primavera Recipes
Enjoy our collection of penne primavera recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for penne primavera recipes.
Tossed Whole Wheat Penne Primavera Salad
This salad literally screams Spring and Summer! Whole wheat penne tossed with spring vegetables, such as broccoli, bell peppers, green beans, mushrooms and cauliflower, along with black beans, salty feta cheese and bocconcini. This is a healthy approach to... - 122.419
Penne Pasta With Primavera Sauce
Hearty Italian meal !!! Watch this video to prepare classic penne pasta in a rich creamy primavera sauce. Made with the amazing combination of garlic, cheese and a dash of parsley, this sauce when mixed with penne pasta gives and awesome dish. This smooth and... - 97.1899
Penne Pasta Primavera
Arrange broccoli in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Set aside, and keep warm.
Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add olive oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and... - 44.8399
Penne And Shrimp Salad Primavera With Basil Dressing
In a large saucepan of boiling salted water cook the penne for 7 to 8 minutes, or until it is slightly tender.
Add the asparagus, the zucchini, and the summer squash, and cook the mixture, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Add the shrimp and cook them, stirring, for 1... - 42.2741
Penne Primavera With Sun-dried Tomato Sauce
1) Take a large bowl and mix together zucchini, eggplant, peppers, mushrooms, 2 tablespoons mustard and oil in it.
2) On a broiler pan, broil vegetables for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden and soft.
3) In a medium saucepan,... - 37.834
In large skillet, over medium heat, saute bell peppers, zucchini, carrots, onion, Italian seasoning, garlic and black pepper in margarine for 3 minutes.
Add tomato; saute for 1 minute more or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Toss with hot pasta, Egg Beaters... - 35.9389
Penne Primavera With Garlic-tomato Dressing
1. Toss together cooked penne, steamed broccoli and cauliflower, and red bell pepper. Chill for 2 hours.
2. Combine tomato juice, oregano leaves, basil leaves, and garlic.
3. Toss with chilled penne and vegetables. - 31.9857
Penne And Ham Primavera
1. Cook pasta as directed on package, adding zucchini and yellow squash during last 3 to 4 minutes of cooking; drain.
2. Return pasta mixture to saucepan; add ham and dressing. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until hot. Sprinkle with basil,... - 26.0796