- » Penne Pasta Ground Turkey
Penne Pasta Ground Turkey Recipes
Enjoy our collection of penne pasta ground turkey recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for penne pasta ground turkey recipes.
Economy Bites 2: Ground Turkey Penne Bake
Preheat oven to 350
-Mix turkey in a bowl with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
-Dice onion, garlic, and mushrooms – sauté onions and garlic on medium heat in pot w/ olive oil for about 5 minutes, until they're soft. Add... - 44.3342
Turkey And Penne Casserole
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
2 Cook the penne according to package directions omitting the salt, if desired. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
3 Meanwhile, heat the oil in a nonstick Dutch oven over... - 32.0482
Turkey And Pasta With Parsley Sauce
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil for the pasta.
2. While the water is heating, puree the olives and 4 tablespoons of the olive oil in a blender; transfer the puree to a large bowl and add the capers. With scissors, cut the plum tomatoes... - 37.0271
Salsa Chicken With Pasta
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook until tender but still firm to the bite, about 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, finely chop the carrots in a food processor. Add the garlic cloves and process until the garlic is minced, a few... - 37.2295
Tetrazzini Pasta Supper
1) Use a large saucepan to boil water over high heat.
2) Follow the package direction to cook pasta until tender.
3) Drain water by reserving 1 cup from pasta.
4) Use a large serving bowl, to place the pasta.
5) In a large skillet, melt... - 43.8442
Turkey Fillets With Piquant Prawn Sauce
1. Place all the chopped vegetables in a bowl and sprinkle with salt and pepper, mix well.
2. Spread the mixture over a sheet of foil large enough to lay the fillets on side by side. Place the meat on top of the vegetables and paint with a little of the oil.... - 31.3375
Roasted Red Pepper And Chicken Fusilli
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over medium heat. Add the pasta and cook until it is tender but still firm to the bite, about 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, wipe the mushrooms clean with a damp paper towel, trim 1/4 inch off the bottom of the stems,... - 35.9337