- » Penne Marinara
Penne Marinara Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Penne Marinara recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Penne Marinara recipes.
1) Cook the penne al dente for about 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2) In a saucepan, heat oil, saute onions on medium flame till soft. Mix in capers, garlic, basil, oregano and bay leaf and cook for a minute while stirring.
3) Add in... - 40.7459
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Heat in large saucepan.
Saute until tender.
Add and cook briefly. - 37.5991
You May Also Like!
Penne With Cabbage And Sausage
1. Saute sausage bits in a large skillet until some fat is rendered. Add the onion and cook until the onion is golden and the sausage has browned. Add cabbage and stir to coat with the oil.
2. Cover and cook about 6-7 minutes, or until the cabbage is nicely... - 25.8809
Marinara Sauce With Pasta
1. In a skillet, crumble sausage and add garlic and brown; drain off the fat.
2. Add the green chilies, marinara sauce and 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese; cook until heated through but do not boil.
3. Cook pasta according to directions on... - 35.8237
Roasted Veges With Penne Pasta
This is a wonderful meal.Kids enjoy having pastas and with roasted veges in it,this dish becomes all the more flavorful. - 45.8198
Penne With Smirnoff Vodka Sauce
Vodka Sauce Penne sounds so gourmet and impressive and yet it is a very approachable dish for the home cook. This is a quick recipe if using store-bought, or better yet your own canned tomatoes.
Garnish with freshly grated Parmesano-Reggiano cheese and... - 41.8978
Red Marinara Sauce For Pasta
Are you looking for a change after being tired of eating the same sauce with pasta? Learn from Chef Steven Binks in the video to make a classic Dormet style Marinara Sauce which he also refers to as Lover's sauce with fresh tomatoes and some simple common... - 122.866
Penne With Roasted Eggplant & Savory Mushroom Ragout
Look into this excellent video that displays a recipe for penne with roasted eggplant & savory mushroom ragout. This is a simple flavorful recipe that can be easily prepared at home. The pasta here is flavored with marinara sauce and wine. Try out this... - 110.028
Quick Zucchini & Cherrytomato Pasta Salad
1. In a pan with water, boil the pasta with some salt. Once boiled, drain and add in some olive oil and stir.
2. Take a pan, heat a little olive oil and add the minced garlic and zucchini. Stir and then add the whole cherry tomatoes. Season with salt... - 109.744
Greek Baked Pasta
The moist and fragrant casserole pastitsio combines béchamel (a sauce of butter, flour and milk), pasta, ground lamb, tomato sauce, cheese, cinnamon and nutmeg. Instead of béchamel, Grace Parisi stirs a ricotta mixture into the pasta before baking... - 39.4757
1) In a large non-stick skillet, heated over medium heat, brown the sausage pieces for 30 minutes until they are cooked well, stirring occasionally.
2) Using a slotted spoon, take off the sausages and drain them on paper towels.
3) Remove the excess... - 45.1713
Planning to go to Italy? Do try the hot and tasty Cippino stew. An Italian specialty, the stew is made by using clams, scallop, shrimp, mussels and fish. Watch the video and try it all by yourself! - 113.855
Penne Marinara Recipes By Category