- » Pecan Whiskey Cake
Pecan Whiskey Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pecan whiskey cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pecan whiskey cake recipes.
Allen's Georgia Pecan Whiskey Cake
Sift flour and measure.
Sprinkle 1/2 cup flour over mixed pecans and raisins; add baking powder and nutmeg to remainder of flour.
Cream butter and sugar and blend in egg yolks; add flour and whiskey alternately and beat thoroughly.
Pour over fruit and nuts... - 38.546
You May Also Like!
Cut cherries into halves.
Soak cherries and raisins in whiskey overnight.
Cream butter, brown sugar and sugar until fluffy; add egg yolks, beating well.
Add whiskey mixture and flour, reserving small amount of flour.
Add nutmeg and baking powder.
Fold in... - 46.2148
Original Pioneer Whiskey Cake
1. In Bourbon, allow the cherries and raisins to soak overnight.
2. Preheat the oven to 250 to 275 degrees.
3. Beat together butter and sugar till they get fluffy, then include the egg yolks and beat well.
4. Further add the soaked fruit... - 44.8397
Irish Whiskey Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. Take a small bowl, add nuts, finely crushed wafers, cinnamon and 1 tbsp brown sugar and butter and mix well for preparing crust.
3. Take a 9-inch springform pan and butter lightly, and add crumbs to 1½ inches up... - 45.1253
Peggy Gaines's Kentucky Pecan Bourbon Cake
"Break the pecans in pieces with the fingers or chop very coarsely; cut raisins in half and set aside.
Measure the flour after sifting once; then sift twice more.
Take 1/2 cup of this flour and mix with nuts and raisins.
To the rest of the flour add the... - 40.8408
Country Apple Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease bottom and sides of pan with 1 tablespoon of butter.
Spread one cup of apples in pan.
Cut each biscuit into four pieces.
Arrange point side up over apples.
Top with remaining apples.
Mix remaining butter with brown sugar,... - 46.5994
Combine egg yolks, sugar and butter in saucepan.
Cook over low heat for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until slightly thickened.
Add remaining ingredients; cool.
Spread between cake layers. - 28.0313
Christmas Fruit Cake Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
2. In a large bowl, place the oleo, butter and brown sugar. Cream well
3. Add the eggs, cinnamon, cloves, allspice, soda and milk and mix well
4. Add the flour while alternating with the whiskey
5. Add... - 46.8693
White Fruit Cake
1) In a bowl, combine the chopped fruit and nuts with 3/4 cup of the flour.
2) In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar well.
3) To this, sift together the flour and baking powder.
4) To this, alternately add floured fruit along... - 47.9101
Noel Bell Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Lightly grease a 9x5x3 loaf pan.
3) In a blow, sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, mace, and cloves.
4) In a bowl, beat butter or margarine with brown sugar until fluffy-light.
5) While still... - 48.6383
Christmas Nut Cake
1) In a bowl, combine fruit and whiskey. Let the fruit soak overnight.
2) Next day, preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
3) In a bowl, cream butter and sugar well.
4) To this, add eggs slowly, beating well after each addition.
5) Stir in the... - 47.5279