- » Pecan Walnut Pie
Pecan Walnut Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pecan walnut pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pecan walnut pie recipes.
Homemade Pecan Pie
Those who are looking for some holiday dessert recipes, then here is where they need to stop. This video shows a very simple yet delectable pecan pie in a homemade pie shell. You will love this easy recipe. - 148.601
Sweet And Scrumptious Raw Pecan Pie
When we were at Hallelujah Acres, we were given some awesome pecan pie snack bars. So even since, we've been craving pecan pie. Here's Ann's raw food recipe! - 0
Pumpkin Pecan Pie
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In small bowl, combine 1 egg, pumpkin, 1/3 cup sugar, cinnamon, ginger and cloves.
Spread evenly in bottom of pie crust.
In medium bowl, beat remaining 2 eggs slightly.
Stir in corn syrup, remaining 2/3 cup sugar, margarine and vanilla... - 42.7407
Chocolate And Nut Pie With Bourbon Cream
Robin today presents to you what she does best, desserts. This time it is a sinful pie with a alcohol topping which is going to bowl everyone who eats it. Try it and serve all your dessert crazy guests today. - 136.434
Rich Cheese Pie
Mix first 3 ingredients.
Beat in eggs, milk, vanilla, and butter.
Stir in nuts and pour into pie pan lined with pastry rolled 1/8 inch thick.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (375°F.) for 45 minutes.
Cool. - 36.9136
Rasam Pecan Pie
What better way to enjoy a cool autumn day than with a nice piece of pecan pie. This pie is so wonderful tasting, just make sure to refrigerate it for at least 5 hours before serving. If you don't say anything, your guests will think that is is a regular pie.... - 47.5015
Honey Walnut Pie
Traditional Moroccan honey walnut pie is a favorite with all. This recipe is very versatile, the walnuts here can be substituted with pecans, while the honey can be replaced with corn syrup. The video here displays the recipe in a simple manner, so just try... - 120.994
Prepare pastry and line a 9 inch pie pan.
Chill while you make the filling.
Sift together flour, spices, and salt.
Beat egg yolks thoroughly.
Wash and dry the beater, then beat the 2 whites until they stand in peaks.
Gently fold sugar into egg... - 42.3881
Derby Town Pie
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Melt butter and set aside to cool.
When butter is at room temperature, stir into beaten eggs.
Stir in salt and sugar.
Sift in flour and mix well.
Fold in chocolate bits and nuts.
Stir in bourbon or vanilla.
Turn filling into unbaked... - 41.3425
Pecan And Raisin Flan
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F, 160°C
2. Line an 8 inch tart or flan tin with rolled pastry dough to make a pastry shell.
3. Use a fork to prick the shell and place in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
4. Cut a foil piece to line the base... - 48.5908
Graham Nut Pie Shell
Mix together the crackers, nuts, sugar, and butter in a medium-sized bowl.
Press into a 9-inch pie plate. Chill. - 24.4152
Spicy Sugared Pecans
In skillet combine sugar, water, and pumpkin pie spice. (Electric skillet 250°.)
Bring mixture to a full rolling boil; boil till sugar crystals form on sides of skillet, 5 to 6 minutes (3 minutes with electric skillet).
Add pecan or walnut halves; stir till... - 31.1123
Apple Crumb Pie
Apple crumb pie recipe made with apples,nutmegs,cinnamon,butter.A delicious Apple Crumb pie recipe.A classic Christmas Apple Crumb Pie recipe. - 47.6018
Pumpkin Pecan Muffins
Set Power Select at MEDIUM-LOW.
Combine sugar, pumpkin, egg, pecans, raisins, milk, oil, pumpkin pie spice and salt; add flour and baking powder, stirring only until flour is moistened.
Fill 6 custard cups (6 oz ea.) lined with cupcake paper 2/3 full; arrange... - 39.3319
Walnut Basil Pesto
A farm to fork account which traces the journey of walnuts. Walnuts grown in most Northern Californian farms are the products of organic and sustainable agricuture. They find their way into delectable desserts and savory dishes all across the country. - 97.6758
Melt chocolate over hot water.
Cream butter and sugar; add chocolate, eggs, salt, flour, vanilla and nuts.
Pour into pie shell, and bake for 30 minutes at 325°. - 31.7816
Sugar Glazed Brie
In a small bowl, stir together the sugar, nuts and brandy.
Cover and chill for at least 24 hours or up to 1 week.
Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
Place the brie on an ovenproof platter.
Bake for 4-5 minutes or until the brie is slightly softened.
Spread the... - 33.6666
To make Pecan Cookies I, lightly grease several baking sheets.
Sift the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, salt and the spices into a bowl.
Stir in the chopped pecans.
Beat the butter with the sugars until very soft, light and fluffy.
Beat in the corn syrup,... - 43.9396
Chicken Salad With Pecans
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Pour 6 cups of the water into a large saucepan and bring to a simmer over moderate heat.
Add the chicken and bring to a boil.
Adjust the heat so that the water bubbles gently, cover, and cook the chicken for 8 to 10 minutes or... - 41.0806
Apple Walnuts Dumplings
1) Pre-heat oven to hot (425° F).
2) Roll out pastry and cut out 6 squares having 7 inches dimension.
3) In a bowl, add sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, pineapple juice and butter or margarine.
4) Place over heat, to cook for 5 minutes.
5) Fold... - 47.4463
Fresh Blueberry Cream Pie
1.Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2.Take the container of electric mixer and put sour cream, flour, sugar, vanilla extract, salt and egg and blend for 5 minutes.
When the mixture is smooth, put blueberries.
3.Take a pastry shell and... - 48.1076
As name suggests Sugar pie is a delectable desert. The mixture of sweetened condensed milk, corn syrup, vanilla makes it perfectly sweet. Dressing of walnuts or pecans make Sugar pie is desert to recon. - 35.4913
Chocolate Chip Nut Pie
I am giving you three versions of making this chocolate Chip Pie.In this Chocolate Chip Pie you can either use Black Walnuts or Chopped Pecans.Which ever way you make this Chocolate Chip Pie,it will come out beautifully. - 40.9588
Grease a 9-inch, non-metallic pie plate with the 1 tablespoon butter or margarine.
Mix cranberries and the 1/3 cup sugar in the greased pie plate.
Cover with a paper towel and heat on full power 2 minutes or until berries are tender.
In a small bowl beat... - 40.0143
In a saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch, flour, and milk. Cook, stirring, until thick and smooth. Set aside. In a small frying pan, cook butter and brown sugar until bubbly and caramelized, taking care not to burn. Pour into sugar-milk mixture and stir well.... - 23.0013
Chocolate Angel Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 275F.
2) In a bowl, mix together egg whites, cream of tartar and vanilla extract. Beat the mixture to get stiff peaks.
3) Slowly, mix in sugar into the mixture. Beat to gtet stiff peaks or till it forms stiff... - 41.7254
POUR milk into medium bowl.
Add pie filling mix.
Beat with wire whisk until well blended, 1 to 2 minutes.
Let stand 1 to 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
FOLD whipped topping into filling mixture.
Pour into crust.
Chill until firm, about 2... - 37.911
Yam Praline Pie
1. Prepare the pastry and press into a 10-inch pie plate.
2. Beat the eggs, then beat in the sugars, spices, and salt. Stir in the yams. Gradually stir in the milk and cream.
3. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
4. Pour the filling into the pie shell and bake... - 37.0628
Apple Pie On The Run
1. Use an ice cream scoop for both the pie and ice cream. Place a small scoop of pie in the bottom of a waffle cone. Layer 1 small scoop of ice cream, 1 small scoop of pie, 1 scoop of ice cream, 1 scoop of pie, and finish with a nicely rounded scoop of ice... - 22.687
Flaky Apple Pie
Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 9" pie pan.
Sift together flour and baking powder.
Use an electric mixer to beat the egg. Add brown sugar, sugar, vanilla, and salt. Beat at medium speed for 1 minute. With the beater running, add flour mixture.
Peel, core, and... - 36.2967
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a large bowl, combine the margarine and flour, blend well.
3) In a bowl, mix the milk substitute and egg yolks.
4) Then stir into the flour mixture and blend well.
5) Sprinkle over the yeast over and... - 45.6125
1. Preheat oven to hot (450° F.).
2. Beat the egg yolks.
3. Beat the egg whites until stiff. Fold in the sugar and mix with the yolks.
4. Sift the flour with the spices and salt and add, alternately with the cream, to the egg mixture.
5. Combine the butter... - 37.8929
Pumpkin Pie Alaska
Mix the first seven ingredients together and add beaten egg, egg yolks and vanilla.
Scald the evaporated milk with the butter and combine with the pumpkin mixture.
Pour into the prepared pie shell and bake at 425F for 15 minutes.
Reduce heat to 350F and bake... - 36.4102
Baked Nut Crust
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. In pie plate or small bowl, mix all ingredients well. With hand, press mixture onto bottom and up side of pie plate.
2. Bake 8 minutes or just until golden. Cool on rack. Fill as recipe directs or with chilled pie filling. - 26.2485
Raisin Nut Pie
Using a fork, beat eggs lightly in a bowl.
Beat in corn syrup, brown sugar, margarine, salt and vanilla until well blended.
Stir in raisins and nuts.
Pour into pastry shell.
Bake in preheated 350Â° F oven 40 to 50 minutes, or until knife inserted halfway... - 35.5718
Raisin Nut Pie
In bowl beat eggs slightly.
Stir in corn syrup, brown sugar, margarine, vanilla and salt.
Stir in raisins and nuts.
Turn into pastry shell.
Bake in 350°F. oven 40-50 minutes or until knife inserted half-way between center and edge comes out clean.
Cool on... - 34.89
Frozen Ice Cream Pumpkin Pie
In saucepan, combine first 5 ingredients.
Heat gently, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Add lemon extract and set aside to cool.
Then fold carefully into siftened ice cream until marbleized.
Turn into pastry-lined pan.
Mix nuts and granulated sugar and... - 39.9017
Melt chocolate in water in saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
Cool until thickened.
Whip cream with sugar and vanilla until soft peaks form.
Blend in melted chocolate.
Spoon into Meringue Nut Shell and chill at least 2... - 41.4767
Frozen Coffee Pie
Several days ahead or early in day: Start heating oven to 375°F.
"Butter" 9" pie plate; line bottom with circle of waxed paper; butter.
Mix nuts, sugar, salt.
Beat egg white until it forms soft peaks; add to nut mixture; mix well.
Press firmly to bottom and... - 45.8664
Country Apple Rhubarb Pie
1. For crust, prepare dough. Roll and press bottom crust into 9- or 9-1/2-inch deep-dish pie plate. Do not bake. Heat oven to 425ºF.
2. For filling, combine apples and rhubarb in large bowl. Combine 3/4 cup granulated sugar, brown sugar, flour, cornstarch, 1... - 38.4247
Arabian Night Delight
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2) In a large mixing bowl, mix the rhubarb, sugar, tapioca, eggs, lemon juice, orange peel and cinnamon together.
3) Allow the mixture to stand for about 15 minutes.
4) Then stir in the dates and nuts, mix... - 46.0263
Bake in a 9-inch pastry shell.
Mix raisins, nuts, and vinegar; let stand.
Combine butter, sugar, and eggs; beat until thick.
Beat in spices and salt.
Stir in raisin mixture.
Bake at 400 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
Butter bubbles up through the crust, making it... - 40.8838
Chocolate Chip Pie
Hey people- The world celebrated a delicious Pie Day on Jan 23rd. So without going around much, the best thing that I can personally think of doing is simply to have some pies. And to do that we should make some, right people? So, here's an easy pie-li-cious... - 35.4033
Chocolate Mint Pie
1 Preheat the oven to 275° F.
2 Sprinkle chopped nuts over the Pie Shell.
3 Bake for 1 hour until lightly browned and crisp to touch.
4 Allow to cool, preferably leaving in the oven until cool.
5 In a double boiler, melt... - 44.3358
Ice Cream Meringue Pie
Grease and flour a 9-inch pie pan; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a small mixer bowl, beat egg whites until frothy.
Gradually add sugar.
Beat until stiff and glossy.
Fold in baking powder, salt, crumbs and chocolate pieces.
Spoon into prepared... - 43.4957
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup juice.
Set pineapple aside.
In a saucepan, combine the cranberries, sugars and pineapple juice.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 5 minutes.
Combine flour and pineapple; add to cranberry mixture.
Cook and stir over medium... - 44.7698
Raspberry Peach Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375 F
2) Roll out the dough for the bottom crust and place into a 9 inch pie pan
3) Trim off the extra from the pie dish
4) Mix together the flour and sugar together
5) Add in the drained fruit, nuts and the... - 45.3113
Raisin Nut Pie
Cream together egg yolks, 1/2 cup sugar, and the butter.
Add nuts, raisins, vinegar, and spices.
Beat egg whites with salt until almost stiff.
Gradually add remaining sugar and beat until stiff.
Fold into first mixture and pour into pie pan lined with pastry... - 42.2224
Spicy Harvest Pie
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for two-crust pie using 9-inch pie pan.
Heat oven to 425Â°F.
In large bowl, combine apples, zucchini, carrots, nuts and flour; toss to coat.
In medium bowl, beat brown sugar and margarine until well... - 42.8468
Spiced Nut Pie
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Chop the nuts and raisins on a nut board and combine in a bowl along with spices and salt.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine the sugar and butter and... - 48.6064
1. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
2. Beat eggs until very light. Add sugar gradually and beat till fluffy. Add vanilla.
3. Add dry ingredients; mix and add nuts and coconut.
4. Pour over baked base. Return to oven and bake about thirty minutes.... - 36.4868
Apple Cranberry Streusel Pie
Prepare the vanilla icing. Combine all icing ingredients in small mixing bowl. Stir until smooth and well blended. Adjust for spreading consistency if necessary, adding more milk, or more confectioners' sugar. Keep aside until used.
Prepare Baked Pastry... - 47.0205
A Rich Turkey Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2)In a medium skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of butter. Saute the sliced mushrooms for 5 minutes.
3) Add in the salad greens into a bowl. Sprinkle the dillweed on top. Refrigerate.
4) Whip the cream and transfer... - 41.4634
1. Crush wafers in bowl. Add butter and mix well.
2. Press wafer mixture into a 9-inch pie pan, and then cover with softened ice cream.
3. Cover with foil and place in freezer until ice cream is firm.
4. Remove from freezer and top with fudge sauce. Return to... - 28.1614
Maple Apple Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. To make the filling, in a mixing bowl, mix together crushed gingersnaps, sugar, pecans, melted butter, flour, cinnamon, and salt.
3. Place the pie shell on a baking sheet.
4. Layer half the apple slices... - 47.7835
Deluxe Apple Pie
Sift flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, baking powder and salt together.
Stir in vanilla.
Cut in butter as for pie crust.
Press mixture in bottom and halfway up sides of a deep-dish (9-inch) pie pan.
Combine apples, nuts, 1/2 cup sugar, cinnamon, lemon juice, rind... - 44.5271
Treasure Chest Pie
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Roughly chop the raisins, mincemeat and nuts and combine in a bowl along with salt.
3. Preheat the oven to 400°F
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine the sugar and butter and beat... - 47.0248
Fudge Nut Sundae Pie
1) Into the blender, add in the shelled cashews, pecans or walnuts.
2) Using the Stir Blade, pulse till the nuts are finely chopped.
3) Transfer the chopped nuts into a bowl.
4) Spoon half the amount of the vanilla ice cream into the chilled pecan... - 37.5722
Clark's Karo Pies
Mix butter, syrup, sugar, eggs, and flavoring; add broken nut meats to taste.
Place pastry in muffin tins and pour in pie mixture.
Bake in slow oven until set and slightly browned. - 23.7835
Crunchy Nut Ice Cream Pie
Heat oven to 400°.
Mix nuts, sugar and butter.
Press firmly and evenly against bottom and side of ungreased 9-inch pie pan.
Bake 6 to 8 minutes.
Spoon or scoop ice cream into pie shell.
Freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
Remove from freezer 10 to 15... - 33.187
Pumpkin Pie Squares
Pumpkin Pie Squares is a rich blend of pumpkin and seasonings. I tried this recipe last week and is happy that I did just because of its rich flavor. Check out the simple recipe for these yummy pumpkin pie squares. - 42.4068
Apricot Pie In Nut Crust
Prepare Nut Crust and cool.
Put apricots, sugar and 1 cup water in saucepan.
Bring to boil, cover and simmer 15 to 20 minutes, or until apricots are soft.
Soften gelatin in remaining 1/4 cup cold water.
Add to hot apricots and force through sieve or food mill... - 35.8801
Chocolate Brownie Pie
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
For the crust.
Place the flour, butter, sugar, and chocolate into a food processor.
Cover and process with on-off pulses until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add the milk and vanilla and process again in on-off pulses until... - 42.1826
Chocolate Raspberry Cream Cheese Pie
Preheat oven to 325Â°.
Butter a 9-inch pie pan and set aside.
In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa, and baking powder.
Whisk in sugar substitute and fructose (or fructose only).
Stir in melted margarine until flour mixture is crumbly and thoroughly... - 40.4546
Spread the pie filling in the bottom of a buttered 9 inch square baking dish.
Sprinkle with lemon juice.
Combine the dry cake mix, chopped nuts and melted butter in a bowl and mix well; mixture will be crumbly.
Sprinkle evenly over the pie filling.
Bake at... - 26.1756
Apple Coffee Cake
Place the pie filling in a bowl and stir in the cinnamon.
Combine the flour, sugar, milk, softened margarine, baking powder, salt and eggs in a large mixing bowl and beat at low speed for 30 seconds, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat at medium speed for 2... - 39.04
Candy Fudge Scotch Ring
Melt chocolate and butterscotch morsels with condensed milk in top of double boiler over hot water.
When mixture begins to thicken, remove from heat.
Add nuts and vanilla.
Chill 1 hour.
Line bottom of 9-inch pie pan.
Place walnut or pecan halves... - 32.3101
Preheat oven to 350°.
Slice onions into 1/4-inch thick rings.
Steam onions, rings intact, for 5 minutes.
Place 1/2 of the steamed onions in the bottom of casserole dish keeping rings intact.
Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon pepper over onions.
Layer 1/2 of the cheese... - 42.2642
Wheat 'n' Nut Chicken
In a shallow dish or pie plate stir together ground walnuts or pecans, wheat germ, flour, salt, and pepper.
On waxed paper brush each chicken piece with milk.
Roll pieces in nut mixture to coat on 3 sides.
In a 12x7 1/2x2-inch nonmetal baking dish arrange... - 34.1758
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Mix Butter Crunch, in gredients with hands.
Spread in ungreased baking pan, 8x8x2 inches.
Bake until light brown, about 15 minutes.
Stir with spoon; cool.
Mix remaining ingredients.
Place apple mixture in ungreased 9 inch pie pan or... - 39.3054
Homemade Oat Bars
A recipe for homemade oat bars that are chock full of nutrition and just the right ingredients to satisfy your sweet tooth -- but are far less inclined to create persistent sugar cravings throughout the day as sugar will do. They are great as snacks or even... - 129.164
Quick Butter Croissants
In a bowl, let yeast soften in water.
Add milk, salt, sugar, egg and 1 cup of the flour.
Beat to make a smooth batter; blend in melted butter; set aside.
In a large bowl, cut the 1 cup firm butter into remaining 4 cups flour until butter particles are the... - 44.6937
Cheddar Apple Bread
Cream the shortening and sugar in a bowl and add egg.
Beat in apple pie filling.
Sift the flour, salt, soda and baking powder together and add to creamed mixture.
Add the cheese and walnuts and mix quickly.
Pour into a well-greased 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
Bake... - 38.2214
Quick Coconut Cookies
1. Trim crusts from bread; cut into 4 pieces, lengthwise, to make sticks.
2. Combine nuts and coconut in one pie plate; pour condensed milk into a second pie plate.
3. Dip bread sticks into milk to coat well; roll in nut and coconut mixture; place on a... - 26.3298
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Combine all ingredients for Graham Cracker Crust or Chocolate Cookie Crust in a medium-sized bowl. Mix well. Spread mixture evenly over the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Press crumbs into place firmly, extending crust... - 28.9639
Cherry Cobbler Crunch
Set oven at 400 degrees.
Combine lemon juice and cherry pie filling, pour into a shallow baking dish.
Blend butter or margarine, sugar, flour and cinnamon with fingers until mixture is crumbly.
Work in nuts, sprinkle over cherry filling.
Bake 15-20 minutes or... - 36.4283
Apple & Maple Torte
Combine apples, nuts, maple syrup and vanilla extract in a medium-sized bowl. Stir well.
Mix together flour and baking powder. Add to apples and nuts. Mix thoroughly.
Turn batter into a greased 9-inch pie plate. Bake at 350° F. for 30 to 40 minutes.
Let cool... - 29.1032
Country Style Sausage With Sweet Potato Balls
1) Cut the sausage in 4 pieces , then halve each piece lengthwise.
2) Combine the sweet potatoes, brown sugar, butter and spice.
3) Then shape the mixture into 8 balls and place them in a greased 8-9 inch aluminum pie plate.
4) Press 3 nut halves... - 36.1101
Quick Baked Apples
To Microwave: Remove peel from top and halfway down sides of each apple, starting at stem end.
With apple corer or sharp knife, remove core to within 1/4 inch of apple bottom, leaving bottom stem intact.
Repeat with remaining apples.
Place apples in 9-inch... - 39.0933
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, granulated sugar, and 2 tablespoons of the cocoa. Stir in the milk, oil, and walnuts. Spread the mixture into a greased 9-inch deep-dish pie plate.
2. In a small bowl,... - 31.7047
1. Bake the pastry shell in a preheated 400-degree oven for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven. Reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees.
2. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large skillet and saute the onion until tender but not browned. Add the green pepper... - 32.7887
Combine first four ingredients.
Stir until dry particles are moistened.
Stir in fruit, dates, raisins, and nuts.
Pour mixture into a greased baking pan (4 1/2 x 13-inch) which has been lined with brown paper.
Bake for 1 hour at 350Â° F.
To decorate, remove... - 34.1348
1. Preheat oven to slow (300° F.).
2. Combine the egg whites, salt and cream of tartar in a mixing bowl. Beat with electric mixer or egg beater until foamy throughout.
3. Add the sugar, two tablespoons at a time, beating after each addition until the sugar... - 28.745
Chocolate & Coconut Pancakes
Heat oven to 350° F. Place butter or margarine in a 7 x 11-inch baking pan or a 10-inch pie plate and heat in the oven for a few minutes until melted. Remove pan from oven and tilt to evenly spread melted butter or margarine. Sprinkle chopped nuts over... - 32.5494
Rava Reviews Coconut Cake
Cake: Grease and flour three 9-inch layer pans.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Blend cake mix, pudding mix, water, eggs and oil in large mixing bowl.
Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 4 minutes.
Stir in coconut and walnuts.
Pour into prepared pans.
Bake 35... - 43.7967
Jack O' Lantern Loaf
1. Turn oven to 350°. Put some shortening on a piece of paper towel or waxed paper. Spread the shortening over the bottom and sides of the loaf pan to grease. Save till Step 5.
2. In the medium mixing bowl, put flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, salt,... - 33.2835
Louisiana Bread Pudding
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
Spread bread cubes on a baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes, stirring twice, or until firm and lightly toasted.
Meanwhile, spread nuts in a pie plate and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until fragrant.
Let nuts cool and chop... - 43.5952
Baked Apple Dumplings
Are you planning to cook a perfect dessert for your folks? Here's a easy and simple recipe for Apple Dumplings. This typically delicious Apple Dumplings can be partnered with a variety of main course. - 51.1979
How To Make Betty's Rugelach (apricot And Raspberry Pastries)
How to make the Jewish holiday treat Rugelach (Traditional recipe is made with Apricot jam). Betty Bannerman Busciglio demonstrates how to make both the Apricot and Raspberry types. Perfect in her home as part of her extensive Christmas Cookie platters. - 0
Christmas Roast Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F. In a large mixing bowl, soak fruit tidbits in 3 table-spoons of sherry for 1 hour. Meanwhile, toast nuts on a baking sheet until golden and fragrant, 5 to 7 minutes.
2. In a large frying pan, melt 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter over... - 32.0729
Pecan Walnut Pie Recipes By Category