- » Pecan Topping
Pecan Topping Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pecan topping recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pecan topping recipes.
Baked Sweet Potato With Pecan-maple Topping
A nice treat for Thanks Giving. Watch this video and prepare a fuss-free baked sweet potato with a yummy maple and pecan topping. This will surely turn out to be a party stealer. Its moist to the core, sweet and crunchy at the same time. The glazing from the... - 112.728
Baked Blueberry Coffee Cake With Crunchy Pecan Topping
On the lookout for a yummy cake recipe? Then give the recipe detailed in this video a try and you will never want to bake any other cake! This is an easy recipe that will yield a splendid cake that will simply melt in your mouth! - 109.793
Grape And Cheese Salad With Pecan And Brown Sugar Topping
Looking for an easy salad recipe that will please everyone's taste buds and earn you lots of praise? Then try the grape salad recipe detailed in this video by LynnsRecipes and get ready to be crowned the best chef around! - 107.805
Classic Pumpkin Pie With Candied Pecan Topping
For crust, prepare according to instructions
Roll and press crust into 9-inch glass pie plate.
Do not bake.
Heat oven to 350° F.
For filling, combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, granulated sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger, nutmeg and cloves in... - 45.4979
Pumpkin Custards With Crunchy Pecan Topping
Stir together first 11 ingredients in a large bowl.
Pour mixture evenly into 8 lightly greased 4-ounce ramekins or custard cups.
Place in a large roasting pan; add hot water to pan to depth of 1".
Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 55 minutes.
Meanwhile, melt... - 43.8405
Citrus Pecan Topping
Peel and section one grapefruit and one orange over a bowl, reserving juice.
Set sections aside.
Measure grapefruit juice; squeeze enough juice from other grapefruit to equal 6 tablespoons juice.
Measure orange juice; squeeze enough juice from remaining... - 40.6258
Chocolate Cheesecake With Coconut Pecan Topping
Heat oven to 350°.
Stir together crumbs and 2 tablespoons sugar; mix in butter thoroughly.
Press mixture evenly in bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan.
Bake 10 minutes.
Reduce oven temperature to 300°.
Beat cream cheese in large mixer... - 39.2398
Butterscotch Bars With Brown Sugar Meringue Topping
1. Place the oven rack in the middle position. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line the bottom and sides of a 9-inch by 13-inch by 2-inch pan with foil, shiny side up, and coat with vegetable spray. Line a 14-inch by 16-inch baking sheet with foil.
2. To make the... - 37.4802
Sweet Potato Casserole With Pecan Topping
Combine potatoes, egg, 3 tablespoons each of brown sugar and butter or margarine, orange juice and salt; beat until light and fluffy.
Fold in 1/3 cup pecans.
Turn into buttered shallow 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Sprinkle remaining 1/3 cup nuts and 3 tablespoons... - 35.0282
1. To make the topping in a bowl mix together brown sugar, pecans, flour, oil and cinnamon.
2. In an oiled 8-inch square pan spread half of the batter.
3. Using half of the topping sprinkle over the batter, add the remaining batter and sprinkle with... - 28.9593
Crunchy Pecan Topping
1. In a small bowl, mix together pecans and brown sugar.
2. Drizzle melted butter over the pecan mixture and stir until the mixture is moistened uniformly.
3. Spread Crunchy Pecan Topping over cooled pumpkin pie.
4. In a broiler, place the pie... - 28.8907
Topping For Bread
1) Take a saucepan and combine in it honey, butter, vanilla and confectioners' sugar.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly.
3) Add pecans and mix. Cool slightly.
4) Drizzle lightly over bread. - 27.4132
Coconut Pecan Topping
Cook butter, cream, sugar and egg yolks in small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Remove from heat.
Stir in vanilla, pecans and coconut.
Cool. - 26.5294
Coconut Pecan Topping
Combine the butter, sugar and evaporated milk in a heavy saucepan over medium high heat.
Bring to a boil.
Boil gently for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Remove from heat.
Stir in the vanilla, pecans and coconut. - 26.3101
Caramelized Pecan Topping
Place pecans in small skillet over medium heat and toast slightly.
Add margarine and allow to melt.
Stir in fructose.
Allow to cool.
Stir until mixture becomes thick.
Pour out onto waxed paper and allow to cool. - 25.7395
Pecan Topping For Cakes
Mix all ingredients together; spread on top of above batter.
Bake for 50-55 minutes at 350 degrees. - 23.526
1. In a bowl, mix together all ingredients until crumbly.
2. Spread pecan topping over pumpkin pie and bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes until top is golden brown. - 22.2449
Combine all ingredients.
Toss and stir with a fork until completely mixed. - 21.4454
New Orleans Pecan Pie Topping
Beat egg whites until they form a soft peak.
Add brown sugar, and stir in pecan meats.
Spread over filling.
Bake at 325° until brown, about 15 minutes. - 16.4136
Pecan Topping Recipes By Category