- » Pecan Tea Cookies
Pecan Tea Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pecan tea cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pecan tea cookies recipes.
Pecan Tea Cookies
Mix all the ingredients together.
Chill for half an hour.
Shape into small balls.
Place on a cookie sheet coated with non-stick cooking spray.
Bake in a 350°F (180°C) oven for 12-13 minutes until light brown. - 33.9144
You May Also Like!
Butter Pecan Cookie
Won't you like to bake some butter pecan cookie in your kitchen. Check out this fantastic video that shows one of the easiest cookie recipes. The cookie would surely turn out to be moist and melt in your mouth. Have a great snack time with coffee or pack up... - 95.8317
Pecan Cookie Balls
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl cream butter until soft, add 1/2 cup of the powdered sugar, salt, nutmeg and vanilla and continue creaming until thoroughly mixed.
3. Stir in flour and pecans and shape dough into small... - 43.4972
1. Grease a cookie sheet with butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F
3. Into a large basin, sift together, the flour, salt and spices using a fine mesh sieve. Keep aside.
4. Stir the soda into the milk and set aside.
5. Combine the raisins and... - 48.5943
Pecan Butter Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degree F before baking.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer until soft.
3. Gradually add sugar, beating until light and creamy.
4. Gradually add egg yolks and the extracts, beating... - 49.8823
Pecan And Cranberry Raw Cookies
These healthy cookies will brighten your day. This video shows you how to make wonderful pecan and cranberry cookies. These are chewy and yummy, super healthy and all natural. With very few ingredients, you can prepare cookies that are good for you! - 99.8346
Orange-pecan Refrigerator Cookies
Just a plain cup of tea or coffee?? Doesn't sound as appealing as accompanied by some delicious Orange-Pecan Refrigerator Cookies!! A delicious snack, a combination of orange and pecans, the flavors just all come together with a touch of sweetness, resulting... - 52.1696
Miss Ruth's Praline Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 275F.
2. Grease several cookie sheets.
3. On a sheet of waxed paper, sift brown sugar, salt and flour.
4. In a small bowl add egg whites.Beat them till they are stiff but not dry.
5. Using a rubber spatula, fold in... - 41.9926
Coffee Pecan Delights
Coffee Pecan Delights are beautiful looking cookie drops that go very well tea and all other desserts. Bake them fresh and serve any day. You carry them with you as munch for a small break from work. - 46.1586
Crispy Praline Cookies
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. Lightly grease 2-3 baking sheets with oil or butter.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking
4. In a large mixing bowl, add the butter or margarine and beat with an electric mixer... - 42.454
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. In an electric mixer bowl, beat butter and sugar at medium speed until light and fluffy. Then beat in vanilla.
3. In another bowl, combine flour, salt, and nuts.
4. Stir into creamed butter mixture to make... - 45.6712