- » Pecan Spice Bar
Pecan Spice Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pecan spice bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pecan spice bar recipes.
Makes 4 cups
Preheat the oven to 325˚F.
Combine the melted butter, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, cayenne pepper, salt, and paprika in a large mixing bowl. Add the pecans and toss well to coat.
Spread the pecans in a single layer on a... - 33.1511
Apricot Spice Bars
In saucepan simmer apricots in the water, covered, 5 minutes.
Set aside to cool.
Combine the 1 1/2 cups flour and sugar.
Cut in butter till crumbly.
Pat evenly into 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Bake in 350° oven 17 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine the remaining 3/4... - 43.6483
Spiced Gooey Bars
In a medium saucepan melt butter or margarine. Remove from the heat. Combine crushed graham crackers, cinnamon, and allspice, then stir into melted butter in saucepan. Press two-thirds of the crumb mixture evenly onto the bottom of an ungreased 13x9x2-inch... - 25.2516
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Beat butter with a mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy. Add powdered sugar, 3 tablespoons brown sugar, vanilla, and salt, beating well.
3. Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife. Gradually add... - 33.1648
Pineapple Raisin Bars
Pineapple Raisin Bars has a fine taste. Pineapple Raisin Bars gets its taste from pineapple mixed with raisin and nuts. Pineapple Raisin Bars is loved by kids. - 44.0258
Prepare persimmon puree; measure out 1 cup and stir in baking soda.
In a large bowl, lightly beat egg; then stir in sugar, oil, and dates.
In another bowl, stir together flour, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves; add to date mixture alternately... - 42.8202
Measure 2/3 cup dry batter mixture from cake mix.
Microwave butter mixture in a 2 1/2-quart glass casserole at HIGH 1 minute.
Add remaining dry cake mix and 1 egg.
Pat mixture into a greased 12- x 8-inch glass baking dish.
Microwave at... - 41.433
You'll simply love this Pumpkin Bars recipe. Try this amazingly delicious Pumpkin Bars; I bet, you would love to prepare this recipe again and again. - 44.0386
Oatmeal Banana Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. Using the softened margarine, lightly grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Line the pan with wax paper and very lightly grease the paper.
3. Combine the oats, flour, sugar, nuts, raisins, baking powder, spices and orange zest in a... - 35.8796
High Protein Pumpkin Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl add the egg white, pumpkin, vanilla extract, maple syrup and mix well till combined.
3. In another bowl put stevia, oat bran, protein powder, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder... - 0
Line a 10 1/2 x 15 x 3/4 inch baking pan with wax paper.
Cut citron into thick slices and grind with the rest of the fruit and nuts.
Mix well with 1 cup of the flour.
Sift remaining flour 3 times with baking powder, salt and spices.
Cream butter,... - 37.2962
Fruitcake With Lemon Sauce Fondue
1) Preheat oven to 325° F.
1) Take a large mixing bowl and combine together date bar mix with hot water in it. Mix nicely together.
2) Add marmalade, eggs, baking powder, flour and spices. Stir to mix well.
3) Add raisins, pecans and... - 43.5462
Mix pecans and fruit.
Combine flours, soda, salt, and spices; sprinkle over fruit and nut mixture.
Cream butter and brown sugar until fluffy.
Beat in egg.
Add honey and buttermilk alternately with flour and nut mixture; mix well.
Spread on greased jelly-roll... - 42.4711
Fruit Cake Fondue
Combine filling mix from date bar package and hot water in a large mixing bowl; mix well.
Add remaining date bar mix, eggs, marmalade, flour, baking powder, and spices; mix well.
Stir in pecans, raisins, and candied cherries.
Spoon batter into a brown... - 42.5642
Lemon Date Diamonds
1. Measure flour, baking powder, salt and pumpkin-pie spice into a sifter.
2. Beat eggs and sugar in a large bowl, until well blended; stir in vegetable oil, dates and pecans. Sift flour mixture over top, then blend in. Spread in a greased 13x9x2-inch baking... - 33.0715
Recipes For A Spooktacular Halloween Dinner Party
I love special occasions and I adore entertaining but I don't like to spend all my time in the kitchen while the action is going on outside. With that in mind, I've put together a fun, easy, and stress free menu for feartastic entertaining! - 0