- » Pecan Snowball
Pecan Snowball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pecan snowball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pecan snowball recipes.
Snowball Cookies With Pecans
Snowball Cookies with Pecans are one of my favorite cookies that my Mom makes every Christmas. With the holidays nearing, it put me in the mood for baking. Mom shared her Snowball Cookie recipe with me and it is so easy to make. With just a few simple... - 113.052
Chop nuts finely; set aside.
In bowl, beat butter with 1/4 cup (50 mL) of the sugar until smooth; beat in vanilla.
With wooden spoon, stir in flour, salt and nuts, using hands to finish mixing and form dough into ball.
Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate for 30... - 38.6005
How To Make Mexican Wedding Cookies, Snowball Cookies With Pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare a lined parchment paper cookie sheet.
3. Place the pecans on a cookie sheet forming a single layer; toast the pecans for 8-10 minutes in the pre heated oven.
4. Once done allow it to cool and chop them... - 0
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. In food processor with knife blade attached, process pecans and 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar until nuts are finely chopped. Add butter and vanilla and process until smooth, scraping down side of processor bowl with rubber spatula.... - 29.1326
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F; butter 2 baking sheets. Onto a piece of wax paper, sift the flour and salt. In a medium-size bowl, with an electric mixer on high, cream the butter and granulated sugar until light and fluffy; blend in the vanilla.
2. Using a... - 31.2201
You May Also Like!
In large bowl, combine 1/2 cup sugar, salt and butter; mix well.
Gradually stir in flour.
Work nuts into dough.
Form into 1-inch balls.
Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake at 400°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until set but not... - 41.1496
Mini Chip Snowball Cookies
Beat butter, 3/4 cup powdered sugar, vanilla and salt in large mixer bowl.
Gradually beat in flour; stir in morsels and pecans.
Shape level tablespoonfuls of dough into 1-inch balls.
Place on ungreased baking sheets.
Bake in preheated 375°F. oven for 10 to... - 42.8064
In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt and heat butter until light brown in color.
Pour into a small mixing bowl; chill until firm.
Cream browned butter with confectioners' sugar and extract until light and fluffy.
Gradually add flour, mixing until... - 36.266
Chocolate Filled Snowballs
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cream butter, sugar, and pecans.
Add brandy and flour.
Roll dough into a ball; wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
Remove foil from kisses.
Wrap each one inside a ball of dough, about 1 inch in diameter.
Make... - 42.7036
1. In a bowl, mix together crushed corn flakes, dates, apricots and pecans.
2. In a sauce pan, add honey, butter and heat, add vanilla. Pour this over the cornflake mixture and mix until stiff.
3. Shape into 1 inch balls and roll in... - 36.6829
Cream butter until very light and fluffy.
Beat in the milk a little at a time.
Add vanilla extract.
Combine flour, salt, and sugar and add a little at a time to the creamed mixture.
Roll very small bits of dough about 1 teaspoon for each cookie... - 36.3973
Blend butter, 1/2 cup icing sugar and vanilla thoroughly.
Sift flour and salt together and stir in.
Mix in nuts.
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Wrap a heaping teaspoonful of dough completely around a cherry for each cookie.
Be sure the cherries ar - 30.9549
Black And White Snowballs
Make any time up to 1 week ahead:
1. Onto wax paper sift flour with salt.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, cream butter; gradually beat in granulated sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
3. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
4. Into sugar mixture... - 39.7435
1. Cream butter or margarine and the 3 tablespoons 10X sugar until fluffy in medium-size bowl; stir in flour gradually, then pecans, until well blended. Chill until firm.
2. Roll, a teaspoonful at a time, into marble-size balls; place, 2 inches apart, on... - 22.7194
Chef's Special Snowballs
Looking for a yummy raw food recipe? We've got one right here for you. Watch the chef share her secret recipe to prepare these delicious Snowballs that are perfect to munch on any time. - 79.1162