- » Pecan Rice
Pecan Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pecan rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pecan rice recipes.
Pecan And Rice Cereal Chocolate Candies
Chocolate goodies are a must to give away one and all during festive occasion. The video shows how to make chocolate and caramel coated rice and pecan candies that can be stored and given as compliments. A sure hit! - 74.1671
Chicken Pecan Avocado And Wild Pecan Rice Salad
Chicken Pecan Avocado And Wild Pecan Rice Salad! Were you looking for something tasty and unique for your party then Chicken Pecan Avocado And Wild Pecan Rice Salad recipe is for you. I served this last a week for my friends and they all fell in love with it. - 47.2849
n 2-quart Generation II Saucepan, bring chicken broth to a boil.
Stir in rice and reduce heat to simmer.
Cover and cook 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat oil in Stir-Fry Skillet.
Add pecans, scallions, garlic and ginger; stir-fry on medium high 2 minutes.
Add... - 47.0669
Red Emperor With Pecan Rice
Cut banana Leaves into pieces Large enough to fit into a Large pan of boiling water.
Using tongs, dip one piece of Leaf at a time into boiLing water; remove, rinse under coLd water, pat dry with absorbent paper.
Leaves shouLd be soft and... - 46.9726
1.In a kettle, cook water with chicken broth or bouillion cubes until boiling.
2.Add rice and cook for 20 more minutes after covering.
3.Take a large shallow pan; transfer the rice to it using a spoon; let the rice settle at room... - 45.248
Wild Rice Pecan Buttermilk Waffles
Heat an electric waffle iron sift together the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt into a large bowl.
In a small bowl, combine the buttermilk and yolks.
Pour in the melted butter, and stir until combined.
Add this mixture to the dry ingredients, stirring... - 44.8446
Rice And Pecan Salad With Orange Thyme Dressing
Prepare rice mix according to package directions, omitting spice packet.
Transfer to a large bowl, and fluff with a fork.
Whisk together orange rind and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
Slowly add oil, whisking constantly.
Set dressing... - 44.1962
Pecan Vegetable Rice Medley
In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil; add the pecans.
Cook and stir for 3-4 minutes or until lightly toasted; remove and set aside.
In same skillet, heat the remaining oil.
Add the green beans, red pepper and broccoli; stir-fry for 1 minute.
Add... - 43.4664
Curried Apricot Pork With Pecan Rice
Place apricot halves and syrup in blender container.
Cover and puree until smooth.
If you don't have a blender, mash with a fork.
Heat butter or margarine in a large skillet.
Add pork; brown well on all sides.
Add onion, curry powder, salt and cayenne... - 43.046
Ham A La King With Pecan Rice
Melt 1/4 cup butter or margarine in a large saucepan.
Add green pepper and mushrooms.
Cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes.
Blend in flour and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Gradually stir in sherry and half and half.
Cook, stirring constantly, until sauce is... - 41.8738
Pecan-brown Rice Pilaf
Pecan-Brown Rice Pilaf is a very easy to prepare delicious main course meal recipe. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Pecan-Brown Rice Pilaf dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 41.7415
Pecan Rice Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Combine all the ingredients and allow to stand for 2 hours, stirring frequently.
3) In a 9x5x3 inches greased loaf pan, turn the mixture and press well.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour or... - 41.3364
Pecan Rice Chicken
In a large kettle or Dutch oven heat the butter, add the chicken and brown.
Remove the chicken and reserve.
Add the mushrooms and onions and saute until tender.
Sprinkle with flour and cook for 2 minutes over low heat.
Add the broth, cream and sherry, simmer... - 38.9546
Pecan Brown Rice Pilaf
Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add green onions; saute until tender.
Add water and next 3 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat, and stir in rice.
Transfer rice mixture to a 1 1/2-quart baking dish coated... - 37.9299
Game Hens With Pecan Rice Pilaf
1. Preheat the oven to 375 Â°F.
2. Remove the giblets from the interior of the hens. With heavy-duty kitchen shears, cut along either side of each backbone and remove it. Cut off and remove the first two joints of the wings, so only the fleshy joint is left... - 37.7832
Wild Rice And Pecan Pilaf
1. Rinse the wild rice by placing it in a medium bowl; fill with water and carefully pour off the water so the clean grains stay behind in the bowl. Repeat 2 or 3 times. Cover with warm tap water by 1 inch and let soak for 1 hour. Drain.
2. Put the pecans in... - 33.1624
Pecan Rice & Feta Salad
1 Cook rice according to package directions, using 1 teaspoon salt, cool slightly. In a large mixing bowl stir together cheese, sweet pepper, onion, nuts, and pimiento; add cooled rice.
2 For dressing, stir together oil, vinegar, and black pepper; add to rice... - 32.0809
In a saucepan over moderate heat, eggs, dates, and sugar, stirring constantly about 10 minutes until mixture thickens.
Cool 5 minutes and stir in nuts and cereal.
Cool 10 minutes longer, then drop by rounded teaspoonfuls into flaked coconut; roll in coconut... - 30.3468
1. Combine water, rice, and 1/4 tea spoon salt in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 43 to 45 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is almost absorbed. Combine orange juice, rind, oil, and remaining 1/2 tea spoon salt in a... - 24.5328
Carrot Pecan Wild Rice Hd
1. In a saucepot add in the wild rice with water. Bring the rice to a boil, cover the pot and simmer for 40 minutes or according to the package directions.
2. While the rice is cooking, simmer the carrots for 5 – 7 minutes or until tender.
3. In a... - 0
Pecan Rice Recipes By Category