- » Pecan Puff
Pecan Puff Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pecan puff recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pecan puff recipes.
Light And Sweet Pecan Puff Cookies
Spread the holiday cheer with this good-to-share pecan puff cookies. Lighter than the traditional cookies, this sweet but not cloying cookies is what you need to sweeten up your celebrations. Stream the video recipe and watch Betty make yummy pecan puff... - 99.3592
1. Sift the flour, measure and add the chopped nuts to it. Keep aside.
2. Measure sugar and butter and keep aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 300°F before baking.
4. Generously grease a cookie or baking sheet with butter.
5. In a large... - 43.0561
Cream sugar, butter and salt together.
Mix alternately with flour and milk.
Add nuts and vanilla.
Roll in balls with date half, or cherries, or pecan half, in the middle.
Bake at 375° for 10 minutes.
Remove from oven and immediately roll in powdered... - 37.8173
Cream the butter.
Add the sugar and vanilla; beat until light and fluffy.
Stir in the flour, then the pecans; mix well.
Chill 15 minutes.
Roll the dough into small balls the size of a marble.
Place on a greased cookie sheet, spacing them an inch apart.
Bake... - 35.3823
Preheat the oven to 300° F and lightly butter a baking sheet.
In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and granulated sugar until smooth.
Stir in the pecans and flour.
Roll the dough into 3/4-inch balls.
Place the balls on the baking sheet.
Bake until the puffs... - 33.7927
Homemade Pecan Puffs
Early on day:
1. In bowl, cream shortening with 1/2 cup sugar until fluffy. Then beat in flour, salt, and vanilla. Carefully fold in pecans.
2. Start heating oven to 375Â°F.
3. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place on greased cookie sheets.
4. Bake 10 to 12... - 33.6783
Vanilla Pecan Puffs
Are you craving for pecan puffs? Baby this recipe for pecan puffs is going to make your day that too without killing any chicken babies.Live, let live and enjoy pecan puffs. - 29.2794
1. Preheat oven to 300°F (180°C).
2. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper or lightly oil.
3. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and flurry. Stir in vanilla. Add nuts and flour, stir until evenly blended.
4. Roll into small balls, 1-inch... - 27.113
Butterscotch Pecan Puffs
1. Arrange 6 six-ounce custard cups in circle on 12-inch plate. Place 2 teaspoons margarine in each cup. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until margarine is melted, about 1 minute. Place 2 teaspoons brown sugar and 3 pecan halves in each cup; sprinkle with... - 25.5774
Pecan Puff Recipes By Category