- » Pecan Pudding
Pecan Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pecan pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pecan pudding recipes.
Apple Pecan Bread Pudding
Spread pecans in a shallow baking pan.
Bake in a 350° oven until golden brown (8 to 10 minutes), stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, place bread cubes in a greased 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker.
Peel, core, and thinly slice apples; mix lightly with... - 51.1404
Pecan Roll With Chocolate Whipped Cream
For cake: Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Butter 11x16 inch jelly roll pan.
Line with wax paper; grease paper; set pan aside.
In medium bowl, beat yolks and powdered sugar until thick and lemon colored.
Fold in pecans.
Beat whites until stiff, but not dry.
Fold... - 49.0841
New Orleans Bread Pudding
1) Preheat oven moderately at 350°F.
2) In a bowl mix cubed bread, pecans and raisins.
3) Blend in remaining ingredients with wire whisk.
4) Coat bread cubes with milk-egg mixture.
5) Keep aside for 20 minutes.
6) Transfer to a 2-quart... - 48.7741
Pecan Bourbon Bread Pudding
Preheat oven to 300° F.
Prepare custard: Scrape Lemon Zester/ Scorer across orange to make 2 teaspoons zest.
Add zest to Batter Bowl with sugar, milk, eggs and vanilla.
With 10-inch Whisk, whisk until foamy throughout.
Divide bread cubes among 4 custard cups... - 44.9556
Apricot & Pecan Torte
1) Into a 8 x 12 inch pan, line with was paper
2) Crush lightly the vanilla wafers into crumbs
3) Into bowl, add in the butter, sugar and eggs and beat until smooth using an electric mixer
4) Reserving 3 tablespoons, layer the base of the pan
5) Layer... - 43.4635
Pineapple Pecan Pudding
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Combine biscuit mix, drained pineapple tidbits, and pecans.
Stir in milk.
Spread batter in greased 10 x 6 x1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Add water to pineapple syrup to make 1 1/2 cups.
Combine with remaining ingredients in... - 42.8271
Brown Sugar-pecan Pudding
Combine brown sugar, cornstarch, flour, and salt in a 1 1/2-quart glass mixing bowl, mix well.
Gradually stir in milk.
Microwave at HIGH 6 to 8 minutes or until thickened and bubbly, stirring every 2 minutes.
Beat egg yolks slightly.
Gradually stir about... - 42.3048
Butterscotch Pudding Candy
Butterscotch make a splendid treat with just about anything. This butterscotch pudding candy proves me true. A wonderful treat that is enjoyed by all ages. - 42.1685
Festive Date And Pecan Pudding
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Pour 300ml boiling water over the chopped dates and set aside. Butter a 1.4-litre pudding basin and put a disc of baking parchment in the base. Put the butter, sugar, flour, bicarbonate of soda, mixed spice and eggs into a... - 39.6383
Butter sides of heavy 2-quart saucepan.
In it combine sugars, cream, milk, and butter.
Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly till sugars dissolve and mixture comes to boiling.
Then cook to soft-ball stage (238°), stirring only if necessary.
Immediately... - 38.3397
Pudding Pecan Pie
Master this Pudding Pecan Pie and then you have one real good dessert to serve for any occasion. Yeah, extremelt rich with pecans and milk, this Pudding Pecan Pie is made using flavored jello bas pudding and pie filling. Give this a try to experience the best... - 36.3936
Maple Pecan Bread Pudding
1. Place bread cubes in a 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan. Bake in a 350° oven for 10 to 15 minutes or till toasted, stirring twice. In a mixing bowl beat eggs; stir in half-and-half or light cream, sugar, orange peel, and vanilla just till combined. Divide... - 36.1779
Maple Pecan Mold
Soak gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water for 5 minutes.
Place sugar and 1/2 cup hot water in saucepan.
Bring to a boil; boil for 10 minutes.
Pour syrup over gela- tin gradually.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Add egg whites and nuts.
Turn into molds.
Chill until... - 35.2659
Butter Pecan Pudding
In a medium-size bowl, stir cornstarch into milk until completely dissolved.
Add honey, butter, egg yolk, and molasses, and beat with egg beater or electric mixer until well blended.
Pour into a medium-size saucepan, and cook over medium heat, stirring... - 32.8148
Pineapple Pecan Bread Pudding
Heat oven to 325°.
Beat butter, sugar and cinnamon in large mixer bowl 1 minute on medium speed, scraping bowl constantly.
Add eggs; beat on high speed, scraping bowl occasionally, until mixture is light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
Fold in pineapple, bread... - 31.782
Cranberry Apple And Pecan
Grate the apple coarsely and mix with the cranberries, nuts and liqueur.
Flavour with allspice, then stir in the butter. - 31.1873
Pecan Pudding Pie
Blend syrup with pudding mix in bowl.
Gradually add evaporated milk and egg, stirring to blend.
Add pecans and pour into pie shell.
Bake in moderate oven (375Â°F.) until pie is set, about 55 minutes. - 29.9281