- » Pecan Pilaf
Pecan Pilaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pecan pilaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pecan pilaf recipes.
1.In a kettle, cook water with chicken broth or bouillion cubes until boiling.
2.Add rice and cook for 20 more minutes after covering.
3.Take a large shallow pan; transfer the rice to it using a spoon; let the rice settle at room... - 45.248
Pecan-brown Rice Pilaf
Pecan-Brown Rice Pilaf is a very easy to prepare delicious main course meal recipe. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Pecan-Brown Rice Pilaf dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 41.7415
Pecan Brown Rice Pilaf
Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add green onions; saute until tender.
Add water and next 3 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat, and stir in rice.
Transfer rice mixture to a 1 1/2-quart baking dish coated... - 37.9299
Game Hens With Pecan Rice Pilaf
1. Preheat the oven to 375 Â°F.
2. Remove the giblets from the interior of the hens. With heavy-duty kitchen shears, cut along either side of each backbone and remove it. Cut off and remove the first two joints of the wings, so only the fleshy joint is left... - 37.7832
Wild Rice And Pecan Pilaf
1. Rinse the wild rice by placing it in a medium bowl; fill with water and carefully pour off the water so the clean grains stay behind in the bowl. Repeat 2 or 3 times. Cover with warm tap water by 1 inch and let soak for 1 hour. Drain.
2. Put the pecans in... - 33.1624
1. Bring water with broth to boiling in a kettle; stir in rice; cover. Cook 20 minutes, or just until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
2. Spoon into large, shallow, pan; cool, then chill overnight, for rice should be very dry, with each grain separate,... - 30.7247
Corn And Pecan Pilaf
1. Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
2. Meanwhile, coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add onion, and cook 5 to 6 minutes or until brown. Add corn and basil; cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat;... - 29.8256
Pecan Pilaf Recipes By Category