- » Pecan Nut Cake
Pecan Nut Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Pecan Nut Cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Pecan Nut Cake recipes.
Bourbon Pecan Cake
Combine cherries, raisins and bourbon in a large mixing bowl.
Cover tightly and let stand overnight in the refrigerator.
Drain fruits and reserve bourbon.
Place butter in a large bowl of an electric mixer and beat on medium speed until light and fluffy.
Add... - 48.8181
Bourbon Pecan Cake
1. In a bowl mix raisins and pecona.
2. Mix 1 cup flour and stir well. Keep it aside.
3. Preheat oven to 325°
4. In a bowl mix 3 1/2 cups of flour and spices. Keep it aside.
5. In a mixing bowl cream the butter while adding sugar... - 48.7182
Delicious Pecan Torte
Beat egg yolks until thick and light; beat in sugar.
Mix flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt and baking powder; stir into egg mixture.
Add rum and pecans.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into rum mixture.
Turn into 2 well-greased waxed paper-lined 8-inch... - 47.6035
Pecan Pound Cake
Cream shortening with sugar; add milk.
Add one egg at a time, beating after each addition.
Sift flour with mace and salt; add to creamed mix- ture.
Add 112 cup pecans to batter.
Add lemon juice and rind.
Pour into greased 9-inch tube pan; sprinkle... - 47.4718
Toasted Butter-pecan Cake
"Combine pecans nnd 1 /4 cup butter; place on cookie sheet.
Bake at 3i>0 degrees for 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
Combine remaining butter and sugar; blend in eggs.
Sift dry ingredients together; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk.
Stir in... - 47.325
Butter Pecan Cheesecake
Combine the graham cracker crumbs, 1/3 cup sugar, butter and 1/2 cup pecans in a bowl and mix well.
Remove 1/3 cup of the mixture and set aside.
Firmly press the remaining mixture in a greased 9 inch springform pan.
Beat the cream cheese in a mixing bowl... - 45.9761
Pecan Spice Cake With Browned Butter Frosting
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease two 9-inch square baking pans.
Combine cake mix, sour cream, water, eggs, lemon peel and spices in large bowl with electric mixer at low speed until ingredients are moistened.
Beat at high speed 2 minutes, scraping side of bowl... - 45.4709
Harvest Pecan Cake
Sift together the flour, salt and baking powder.
Grease the bottom of a 10-inch tube pan.
Beat the egg yolks in a small bowl until thick and pale yellow.
Beat the egg whites in a separate bowl until stiff dissolve the coffee in the hot water.
Cream the butter... - 45.3598
Texas Pecan Cake
Combine baking powder and 2 3/4 cups flour; sift 3 times.
Add vanilla to milk.
Cream butter until soft and light.
Add sugar gradually; continue creaming until fluffy.
Add egg yolks; beat vigorously.
Add milk and dry ingredients alternately to creamed mix-... - 43.5088
Party Pecan Torte
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored; beat in half the sugar gradually.
Mix flour, baking powder, salt and pecans.
Beat into egg yolk mixture.
Beat egg whites until stiff penks form; beat in remaining sugar gradually.
Fold egg white mixture into egg... - 42.9718
Harvest Pecan Cake
Cream margarine; add sugar, blending well.
Beat egg yolks until fluffy; stir into creamed mixture.
Sift flour 3 times with baking powder and salt.
Combine coffee and 3 tablespoons hot water.
Combine milk, vanilla and coffee mixture.
Add milk mixture alter-... - 42.6883
Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together into a large mixing bowl.
Add shortening, milk and vaniila.
Beat 2 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer.
Scrape sides and bottom of bowl often.
Add egg whites; beat 2 more minutes.
Fold in nuts.
Pour... - 40.5509
San Antonio Pecan Cake
1. Grease a 12-cup fluted tube pan. Dust with flour, tapping out excess.
2. Beat butter or margarine until fluffy in the large bowl of electric mixer at high speed; gradually add sugar. Beat until very light and fluffy.
3. Beat egg yolks until thick in a... - 40.1732
Pecan Fruit Cake
1. Combine cherries, raisins, pecans, and 1 cup of the flour. Blend the remaining flour with the baking powder; set aside.
2. Cream butter with lemon juice. Add sugar gradually, creaming until fluffy after each addition. Add eggs, one at a time, beating... - 36.8383
Pecan Crumb Coffee Cake
1. In medium-sized bowl, stir brown sugar, cinnamon, and 1 cup flour. With pastry blender or 2 knives used scissors fashion, cut 6 tablespoons butter or margarine (3/4 stick) into flour mixture until mixture resembles large crumbs. Stir in pecans; set... - 34.9723
Georgia Pecan Brownies
Preheat oven to 325° F.and butter a 7 x 11 -inch shallow baking pan.
Beat egg whites stiff, then add honey very gradually, continuing to beat until mixture is stiff and smooth.
Carefully beat in maple syrup.
Mix nuts, crumbs, and salt.
Fold gently into egg... - 34.5453
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a container of food processor, add nuts. Chop them coarsely by setting the speed at STIR and turning and switching off motor.
3. Prepare the cake batter using white cake mix.
4. Stir in chopped... - 34.2097
Plain Pecan Cake
Cream shortening, sugar and egg yolks together.
Beat egg whites stiff and fold into cake mixture.
Pour into tube pan and bake at 350° for 1 1/2 hours. - 33.6539
Butter Pecan Coffee Cake
Beat the cake mix, frosting, eggs, vegetable oil and water in a mixing bowl at high speed until well mixed.
Stir in the pecans.
Spoon the batter into a buttered 11x14 inch cake pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes or until cake tests done.
Let cool... - 30.5716