- » Pecan Maple Loaf
Pecan Maple Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pecan maple loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pecan maple loaf recipes.
Pecan Waffles With Strawberry Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a saucepan, bring the stock to lukewarm temperature and remove from the heat.
3. Stir in the cheese, oil, honey, thyme, dill and yeast.
4. Add the mashed potatoes and set aside for 10 minutes to make... - 43.7786
Recently I met a woman in Niseko who makes the most delicious bread.
It's called Ramacipan.
She kindly agreed to show me how to make it one day.
The week before filming this I'd tried some of her pecan and maple syrup bread which was amazing - so I decided... - 98.2689
Good For You French Toast
1) In a small skillet, toast the pecans over a low heat until they are fragrant.
2) In a food processor or blender, process the pecans. Add the milk, and puree until smooth, keep aside.
3) In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and egg whites, then add the... - 43.7505
Pumpkin Spice Bread
Pumpkin Spice Bread is a yummy treat for your taste buds. I love this delectable bread especially because it is both easy to prepare and delicious! Try the Pumpkin Spice Bread for yourself and you will understand - 36.1871
Wild Rice Breakfast Bread
Wild Rice Breakfast Bread has a fine taste. Wild Rice Breakfast Bread gets its taste from flour mixed with eggs and rice. Wild Rice Breakfast Bread is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 43.9631
Berry French Toast Bake
1. In a 1-quart saucepan, heat the butter over a medium heat
2. Add the pecans to the heated butter. Toast the pecans over a gentle heat till nice and brown
3. Gently add in the syrup and heat through till hot.
4. Remove from the heat and set... - 45.364
1) Preheat oven to 350° before baking the bread.
2) In a bowl, sift flour, baking powder and salt.
3) In another bowl, beat in eggs, sugar, salad oil and vanilla.
4) Slowly add milk and beat in.
5) Add the flour mixture all at once and... - 46.8161
Sour Cream Coffee Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease tube pan, 10x4 inches, 12-cup bundt cake pan or 2 baking pans, 9 x 5 x 3 inches.
Beat sugar, margarine, eggs and vanilla in large mixer bowl on medium speed, scraping bowl occasionally, 2 minutes.
Beat in flour, baking powder,... - 46.4918