- » Pecan Glaze
Pecan Glaze Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pecan glaze recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pecan glaze recipes.
Sour Cream Coffee Cake With Pecan Streusel & Maple Glaze
1.Pre-heat oven to 350C.
2.In a large bowl mix the brown sugar, 1/4 cup flour, salt, cinnamon and 2 tablespoon butter together to make the streusel mix.
3.In another bowl sift 3/4 cup Flour, baking soda and baking powder and put it... - 126.316
Perfect Crunchy Pecan Cream Cheese Frosting
Let Betty's perfect pecan cream cheese frosting be the next big inspiration for your holiday dessert cakes. Ready in minutes, this delightful frosting is a cinch to make and gorgeous to eat. Plus, this frosting packs in the right amount of crunch too and is... - 97.522
You May Also Like!
Sugar Glazed Pecans Appetizer
Are you crazy about the candied pecans, which you can buy packed in your grocery stores? With this easy recipe of candied pecans, there is no need to depend on those store-bought packs. Now your candied pecans can be more fresh and more crunchy. Here is the... - 126.202
Glazed Pecans is something you gotta try. These glazed pecans are way too easy to prepare and will not eat up much of your time. Just check out the recipe of the rich tasting and flavorsome glazed pecans. - 20.6722
Minted Glazed Pecans
1. In a saucepan, heat water, sugar and corn syrup and stir till it starts to boil
2. Turn the heat down when a spoonful of the syrup dropped in water forms a ball and melt in marshmallows, add peppermint and pecans and stir well so that the nuts are... - 38.1342
Coffee Glazed Pecans
1. In a skillet, add pecans, sugar, water, dried coffee, cinnamon and bring to a boil, constantly stirring.
2. Boil for about 3 minutes, constantly stirring, until pecans are well glazed. Remove from skillet onto waxed paper.
3. Cool and serve. - 34.5074
Glazed Pecans is a delicious snack recipe which I always crave for. Try this Glazed Pecans; I bet, you will surely get a lot of compliments for this. - 32.8243
Super Bowl Party Favorite Glazed Pecans
When you need a quick and easy party food to feed your football fanatics on a Super Bowl Sunday, a fistful of crunchy, salty and sweet glazed pecans makes for a great food to munch on and are easy to serve too. Just toss some in paper cones to make and send... - 100.351
Raspberry Glazed Cornish Hens With Pecan Wild Rice
In a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, bring the stock, brown rice, wild rice, pecans, onions, and tarragon to a boil.
Reduce the heat to very low and cover the pan tightly.
Simmer for 40 minutes, or until the stock has been absorbed.
Let stand, covered,... - 41.6503
Glazed Roasted Stuffed Rock Cornish Hens
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Thaw the frozen rock cornish hens.
3) In a pan, saute the onion and celery in butter for about 5 minutes.
4) Sprinkle with the salt and paprika, then stir in the bread, pecans and parsely, mix lightly.... - 44.4017
Glazed Carrots With Pecan
In 1-quart casserole, place carrots, brown sugar and butter; cover.
Microwave at high (10) 7 to II minutes until tender, stirring after 5 minutes.
Combine water and cornstarch; stir into carrot mixture.
Microwave at high (10) 2 to 3 minutes until... - 32.1596
Glazed Pecan Chiffon Cake
1. Pre heat an oven at 162.5C (325F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine 7 egg whites and cream of tartar and beat till stiff. Keep aside.
3. In a large sized bowl, combine cake flour, baking powder and salt. Sieve together.
4. Add 2... - 47.5162
Maple-glazed Turkey With Pecan Cornbread Stuffing
Maple-Glazed Turkey With Pecan Cornbread Stuffing is a mouth watering version of stuffing. A deadly combination of turkey, pecans and cornbread stuffing is something you must not miss out on! - 45.848
Pecan Glaze Recipes By Category