- » Pecan Cupcake
Pecan Cupcake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pecan cupcake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pecan cupcake recipes.
Butter Pecan Cupcakes
Place nuts in shallow baking pan; dot nuts with 3 tablespoons butter or margarine.
Toast at 350° for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring often.
Reserve 1/3 cup toasted pecans for frosting.
Cream the sugar, 1/2 cup butter or margarine, and vanilla till... - 42.6428
Butter Pecan Cupcakes
Dot 3 tablespoons butter over nuts in shallow baking pan.
Toast in 350° oven for 15 minutes; stir often.
Cream 1/2 cup butter and sugar till light; add vanilla.
Add eggs, one at a time; beat well after each.
Mix dry ingredients and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Add to... - 47.2557
Mississippi Mud Cupcakes: Cupcake Show #20
For a delicious and easy to make cupcake recipe, watch this video and get ready to surprise your guests. This recipe will yield a treat so tasty that your guests wouldn't want to leave! Watch now to know more! - 110.11
Taffy Apple Cupcakes
If you love the sweet, gooey taste of caramel, then you'll love these cupcakes! Made from a simple box cake mix and an easy homemade caramel sauce, these cupcakes are a fun and tasty snack filled with the flavors of fall. - 121.386
Chocolate Ice Cream Loaf And Cream Filled Cupcakes
In top of double boiler, combine chocolate, half the milk, granulated sugar and 1 egg yolk.
Over boiling water, cook, stirring frequently, until chocolate melts and mixture thickens slightly.
Let cool to room temperature.
Combine flour, baking soda and... - 45.9333
1.Start by preheating the oven to 375° F
2. In a mixing bowl, combine first 3 ingredients, and cool
3. After sometime stir in sugar and egg, also combine flour and baking soda, and add to the date mixture
4. Now take the chopped pecans... - 43.3693
In a small saucepan over low heat, melt butter and chocolate; cool for 10 minutes.
In a mixing bowl, beat eggs and sugar.
Add vanilla and chocolate mixture; stir in flour and nuts.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
Bake at 350° for... - 33.8521
1. To prepare the cup cakes hollow out center, leaving about 1/4-inch of cake around sides and bottom.
2. Preheat oven to 500°.
3. In a bowl beat egg whites with cream of tartar, vanilla and salt till soft peaks form.
4. Gradually add... - 44.0158
1. Sift flour, salt, baking soda and pumpkin pie spice into the large bowl of electric mixer; stir in brown sugar. Add butter or margarine and milk; beat at low speed 1 1/2 minutes. Add egg yolks and vanilla, beat 1 1/2 minutes longer. Fill 12 greased... - 35.7544
Chocolate Zucchini Cupcakes
In lop of double boiler over hot (not boiling) water, melt chocolate.
In large bowl, beat eggs with sugar for about 10 minutes or until thickened and pale.
Blend in oil and cooled chocolate.
Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt;... - 47.5424
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease 12 muffin pan cups.
3) In a large mixer bowl sift together flour, baking soda, and pumpkin-pie spice.
4) Fold in brown sugar, butter or margarine and milk.
5) Beat at low speed 1 1/2... - 47.3192
Healthy And Tasty Carrot Bran Cupcakes
Cupcakes are good for any occasion and when it's something as sumptuous as carrot bran cake, the joy just doubles up. This holiday, use the versatile carrot to make lip-smacking cupcakes that isn't just sumptuous but also healthy. Betty explains a... - 108.823
Low Fat Date Bran Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Mix dates tossed with baking powder in boiling water. Keep aside and allow to cool.
3. Mix oil, sugar, and vanilla well with date mixture and beat in flour, nuts, and bran.
4. Transfer equally into 12... - 46.866
Pumpkin Pecan Muffins
Set Power Select at MEDIUM-LOW.
Combine sugar, pumpkin, egg, pecans, raisins, milk, oil, pumpkin pie spice and salt; add flour and baking powder, stirring only until flour is moistened.
Fill 6 custard cups (6 oz ea.) lined with cupcake paper 2/3 full; arrange... - 41.3841
1. Place a baking sheet in the oven and preheat to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4. Grease two 12-cup mini muffin or cupcake tins. To make the pastry, cut the butter and cream cheese into pieces and place in a mixing bowl. Sift over the flour and mix to a smooth... - 40.4394
Coconut Pecan Frosting
I have a wonderful recipe for coconut pecan frosting. This coconut pecan recipe is perfect for icing an type of cake. Definitely coconut, this one of my favorites! - 25.9027
Perfect Crunchy Pecan Cream Cheese Frosting
Let Betty's perfect pecan cream cheese frosting be the next big inspiration for your holiday dessert cakes. Ready in minutes, this delightful frosting is a cinch to make and gorgeous to eat. Plus, this frosting packs in the right amount of crunch too and is... - 97.2555
Peachy Pecan Muffins
1. Drain the peaches and reserve ¼ cup of the syrup.
2. Remove 1/4 cup peaches and finely chop. Add to a bowl and keep aside.
3. Line 9 muffin or custard cups (6 oz. each) with paper cups.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine remaining... - 44.1903
Carrot Pecan Muffins
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F. Lightly coat twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray or insert cupcake liners. In a small bowl, soak the raisins in the cider for 12 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together the rye flour, whole-wheat... - 34.0459
Mini Pecan Tarts
Combine cream cheese, butter, and flour in a food processor. Process until a dough ball forms. Wrap dough in plastic wrap and chill thoroughly.
Preheat oven to 375°. Divide dough ball into 24 equal pieces. Roll each piece into a ball. Press balls... - 41.7326
Pumpkin Spiced Corn And Pecan Muffins
1) In a bowl, mix together the all-purpose flour, wheat flour, corn meal, baking soda, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Keep aside.
2) In another bowl, beat together the eggs, brown sugar and molasses to a smooth mixture.
3) Next, add in the... - 43.5797
Apple Quinoa Muffins With Spelt Flour And Pecans
Who knew left over quinoa could be made into something so delectable? Well, Vegan Chef Joel uses it in his muffins with apple, spelt flour and pecans. A warm breakfast treat with little effort and which tastes so good. If you are a vegan or someone committed... - 106.577
Decadent Chocolate Cup Cakes
Make your holidays special with some simple super delicious decadent chocolate cup cakes. Watch this impressive video that shares this unique recipe. The crust here is made with pecans and raisins then filled with a creamy avocado filling. Take a look to... - 117.038
Ice Brandied Cup Cakes
1. To prepare the icing for the cupcakes, in a mixing bowl, combine the sugar, brandy and currant jelly.
2. Whisk until smooth.
3. Place in the refrigerator until required.
4. Preheat oven to 350°F
5. Grease Mary Ann pans.
6. In a... - 47.1209
delightful apricot muffins, these are baked with pureed apricots along with chopped pecans. Sweetened with brown sugar these muffins are a great hit with kids and adults both. - 43.5505
Autumn Cranberry Cakes
Combine flours, baking soda and spices with chopped cranberries.
Whip egg whites to soft peaks.
Gradually add 2 tbs white sugar and whip to stiff peaks.
Beat together oil, vanilla, oats and brown sugar.
Stir in the flour-cranberry... - 49.3999
In a small bowl, mix the whole wheat flour, unbleached flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves.
In a large bowl, blend the honey, eggs, and margarine or butter with an electric mixer.
Stir in the pumpkin and buttermilk.
Beat on high speed for 2 to... - 45.5531
Individual Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, beat together the sugar and oil till well combined.
3) Add the eggs and beat till the mixture is light.
4) Sift together the flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon,... - 47.257
Simple Sundays | Chocolate Banana Muffins
Check out my blog: http://kitchenconfidante.com/simple-sundays-chocolate-banana-muffins-recipe
For the full recipe, photos, and story behind what makes these so special! - 43.4938
Double Layer Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
Learn how to bake easy and delicious Mini Cheesecakes! Follow Jenny's step-by-step video with helpful tips on how to make Double Layer Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake! - 127.537
Gluten Free Vegetable Cheese Cake
Nina Cucina gives you a tasty and flavorful dessert. This is made using vegetables showing that they aren't just for dinner anymore ! - 94.6767
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Grease sides of a loaf pan, 9x5x3".
Melt butter in bottom of loaf pan.
Sprinkle sugar evenly over butter.
Arrange pineapple in attractive pattern on butter-sugar coating.
Decorate with pecan halves and cherries if you wish.
Pour the half batter over... - 37.6053
Sticky Medjool Date Ball
Here is an excellent video for medjool date ball recipe that is a great Mediterranean recipe that you must try. The chef has nicely explained all minute details that would make this recipe a grand success. This video would surely equip you with this unique... - 95.5797
Blonde Brownie Caramel Cups
Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat.
Remove from heat and stir in the brown sugar.
Add the vanilla and egg and mix well.
Blend in a mixture of the flour, baking powder and salt.
Stir in the 1/2 cup chopped nuts.
Divide the batter evenly among 16... - 42.5918
Chocolate Wine Cookies
Sift flour, baking powder, and cinnamon together onto clean working surface; shape into ring.
Place egg, pecans, butter, sugar, sherry, and 1/2 cup melted chocolate in center.
Blend mixture with pastry scrapers until smooth dough is formed.
Roll dough on... - 45.9892
Set Power Select at MEDIUM-LOW.
Finely chop 1/4 cup peaches; set aside.
Cream together remaining peaches, sugar and butter; stir in egg and reserved syrup.
Add flour, pecans, baking powder and salt, stirring only until flour is moistened; stir in chopped... - 41.147
Southern Nut Baskets
Place 2 liners in each of twelve 5-or 6-oz custard cups.
In small bowl, microwave butter at High 45 to 60 seconds, or until melted.
Stir in crumbs and sugar.
Place rounded tablespoonful of crumb mixture in each liner.
Press down firmly with bottom of small... - 44.0094
1. In a 1 1/2-quart mixing bowl, cream together drained pineapple, brown sugar, and butter. Beat in egg and reserved syrup. Add flour, nuts, baking powder, and salt, stirring only until dry ingredients are moistened. Turn batter into 8 6-ounce custard cups... - 27.3995
One Step German Chocolate Cake
Melt 1/4 cup butter in each of two 1 1/2 -quart (8-inch round) baking dishes.
Stir 1/3 cup milk and half of frosting mix (1 cup) into each.
Prepare and beat cake mix with eggs and water as directed on package.
Remove 1 cup of batter for... - 36.7981
1. Combine the sugar, molasses and water in a saucepan. Heat, stirring constantly, until the sugar is dissolved and the mixture is boiling. Boil without stirring about 3 minutes or until the mixture forms a soft ball when a little is dropped into a cup of... - 31.4052
1. In a 1 1/2-quart mixing bowl, cream together drained pineapple, brown sugar, and butter. Beat in egg and reserved syrup. Add flour, nuts, baking powder, and salt, stirring only until dry ingredients are moistened. Turn batter into 8 6-ounce custard cups... - 27.6714
Pecan Cupcake Recipes By Category