Cream Cheese Bar
- » Pecan Cream Cheese Bar
Pecan Cream Cheese Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pecan cream cheese bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pecan cream cheese bar recipes.
Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars With Pecan Crust
If you love to experiment in your kitchen and make exotic snacks, you will love this Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars with Pecan Crust recipe. Habe a look at this video to learn this exotic snack bar filled with goodies. The kids will love it, so... - 123.105
Butter Pecan Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl mix butter pecan cake mix, melted butter or margarine and egg and press into a 9 x 12 inch pan.
3. Let it bake in the preheated oven for 45-55 minutes.
4. Serve after cooling and... - 38.2306
Marbled Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bars
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease rectangular pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
Beat 1 cup flour, the brown sugar, pumpkin, 1/2 cup margarine, the cinnamon, baking powder, ginger, baking soda, salt, cloves and 2 eggs in large bowl on low speed until blended, scraping bowl... - 40.8793
Austrian Cream Cheese Bars
Heat oven to 350°F.
In large bowl, combine all crust ingredients.
Beat at medium speed about 2 minutes or until crumbly and well blended.
Press mixture into ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
Bake at 350°F. for 12 minutes.
Remove from oven.
In small bowl, beat cream... - 40.2706
Currant Cheesecake Bars
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease 9-inch square baking pan.
Beat butter in medium bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until smooth.
Add flour, brown sugar and pecans; beat at low speed until well blended.
Press mixture into bottom and partially up sides of... - 44.1347
Toffee Cheesecake Bars
1. Lightly grease a 13-inch X 9-inch square baking tin with oil or butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In a large mixing bowl, add the butter or margarine and sugar and beat with an electric beater until well creamed.
4. Add the... - 47.0512
Candy Bar Cheesecake
1. Prepare the Chocolate Cookie Crust. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and vanilla with an electric mixer on high speed until smooth. Add 1/4 cup heavy cream and the flour and beat on medium speed 1 to 2 minutes,... - 34.0718
Date Nut Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking pan and set it aside.
3. In a bowl, mix cake mix, melted butter, and 2 eggs. Beat the batter with electric mixture until smooth.
4. On the bottom of the greased pan, spread the batter
5.... - 44.3683
Lemon Bar Trifle
In a small bowl, combine flour and pecans; stir in butter.
Press into an ungreased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish.
Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until light golden brown.
Cool on a wire rack.
In a small heavy saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch and... - 41.9796
Butter Praline Pecan Cheesecake
Heat oven to 325°F.
In large bowl, combine cake mix and butter at low speed until crumbly.
Reserve 1 cup of crumb mixture for topping.
Press remaining mixture in bottom and 1 1/2 inches up sides of ungreased 10- or 9-inch springform pan.
In same large bowl,... - 41.674
Praline Pecan Cheesecake
1 Preheat the oven to 325°Fahrenheit.
2 In a large bowl, add cake mix and butter, beating at low speed until crumbly.
3 Reserve 1 cup of crumb mixture for topping.
4 Dust your fingers with flour a npress the remaining mixture... - 44.1829
Rocky Road Fudge Bars
Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 9" X 13" pan.
Melt chocolate and butter in the top of a double boiler over hot, but not boiling water. Stir with a wooden spoon until smooth and well combined.
Pour chocolate mixture into a medium size bowl and add... - 41.8423
Betty's Rocky Road Fudge Bars
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Rocky Road Fudge Bars. This recipe is a favorite of my family, and it is also great for parties and pot luck dinners. - 0
German Chocolate Caramel Bars
In a bowl, combine cake mix and oats; cut in butter until crumbly.
Set aside 1 cup.
Stir the egg into remaining oat mixture (mixture will be crumbly).
Press into a greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 12 minutes or until almost set.
Cool... - 44.4864
Party Cheese Nut Ball
1. In a one-quart bowl, mix together the cheeses until well blended; barring the nuts, mix all the other ingredients as well
2. Cover bowl with a cling film and refrigerate till well chilled, say an hour or more
3. On a sheet of wax paper, spread the... - 35.8186
Heaven In A Pan
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Mix together flour, pecans and the butter.
3.Take a 9x13 inch pan and press the mixture into it.
4.Bake for 20 minutes.
5.Place in refrigerator.
6.Mix together the icing sugar, cream cheese and spread... - 46.4096
Brownie Puddle is a delicious dessert! I served this for a friend almost five years ago and she still talks about how she enjoyed it. Try this wonderful Brownie Puddle recipe for yourself! - 42.1072
Choconut Finger Cookies
Coconut Finger Cookies has a fine taste. Coconut Finger Cookies gets its taste from sugar mixed with vanilla and flour. Coconut Finger Cookies is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 42.503
Home-cooked Thanksgiving Feast
Chef Melody stopped by the set of Fox 5 News to discuss alternative recipe items including Le Rouge Chicken with Roasted Fall Veggies, and a scrumptious Pecan Bar Cheesecake. Cooking for Thanksgiving just got a whole lot better. - 108.591
Fudgy Nutty Brownies
For base: In small saucepan melt unsweetened chocolate and margarine over low heat, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat; cool.
In medium mixing bowl stir together flour and baking powder.
Set aside.In large mixing bowl stir together melted chocolate... - 42.403